LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Por Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Más

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor

1.9K 57 0
Por Frost57_

ONE MONTH LATER
EDINBURGH
3RD PERSON with rica and Wanda.

"Wanda! Where are the eggs?" Rica yelled out to her girlfriend from the kitchen, rica was trying to make a nice cake from a little desert after dinner.

"Rica you know we don't need to make a cake." Wanda called back, she was resting on their bed eating a little bowl of soup.

"But I wanted to make you one, it's the anniversary of the day we met." Rica slightly wined shutting the door to the fridge.

"You know the only thing I want on a day like this, is to spend it with you, rica." Wanda smiled softly. "We are lucky to live in this beautiful apartment together, what more can I ask for?"

Rica slowly walked over to Wanda, sitting next to her on the bed. "I missed you so much, you don't know how bad I wanted to turn around and go find you, but on this day many years ago, you found me in an alleyway, as a pup. You weren't scared of me, you took me in even after I showed you my wolf." Rica placed her hands on her lap looking at the floor.

"Even after Pietro told you that y'all didn't have enough money to feed another mouth, you still took me in, and gave me a home. A family when I didn't know I could have one." Wanda felt Rica's emotions, something about being lovers and having the ability to read and feel emotions made their connection a lot stronger.

The witch set her bowl of soup down on the night stand next to the bed before crawling over to the shifter and wrapping her arms around Rica's stomach. Wanda felt Rica's abs under her shirt,
Rica's muscles tensed up at the soft touch. "You we're always on my mind after that day." Wanda placed a gentle kiss on Rica's neck.

Rica turned her head capturing Wanda's lips with hers. Rica was physically stronger then Wanda so she was able to push her back onto the bed.

Rica deepened the kiss, her tongue slipping into Wanda's mouth causing her to moan in surprise. Rica pulled away from the kiss when she needed air, below her was a very flustered Wanda. "You look cute blushing." Rica giggled softly.

"Well it's not my fault." Wanda complained pouting playfully.

Rica leaned down kissing Wanda again but their displeasure they were interrupted by the doorbell to their apartment ringing. "Ugh." Rica groaned pulling away from the kiss. Wanda laughed as the two sat up on their bed. "Who would be here at this time."

The shifter stood up putting on her sandals on before walking to the door.

When she opened the door the person — or Android standing on the other side of it caught her off guard. He looked very human. "Vision? What are you doing here?"

"miss Sinclair." He looked over to Wanda. "Miss maximoff. I'm sorry to intrude on your vacation, but I have a problem, and I think only Wanda could answer it."

Rica nodded letting him in. "Oh and by the way, it's miss Miller. I decided to take the last name of my dad." Rica kindly smiled as she shut the door.

"Very well miss Miller." As vision walked over into the middle of the room he stopped slightly hissing in pain. The stone in his forehead showed, they yellow tinted with orang glowed lightly.

"The stone. What's wrong?" Rica asked slightly concerned.

"It's as if it's speaking to me."

Wanda took immediate interest. "What does it say?" Wanda stood up from the bed walking over to him, rica sat down on top of the table behind her watching.

"I don't know." Vision turned to Wanda. "Please, tell me what you feel."

Wanda nodded, her hands a inch away from the stone, her red magic danced around her finger tips and into the stone. "I just feel you." Wanda looked to vision, sad that she couldn't help her friend.

"Hay, it's alright, maybe it's just something small." Rica tried to reassure vision.

Vision looked over to the shifter thankfully. "I'm not sure it is. But thanks miss Miller."

Rica smiled. "Look, how about we go out for a walk, maybe get some ice cream, or some cookies." Rica looked over to Wanda. "We haven't checked in with my mom and dad in a few days, I'm sure we can make the best of today before we go somewhere else."

"Yeah, I'll get ready." Wanda walled up to rica placing a gentle kiss onto her lips before leaving to the restroom to change.

"What you and Wanda have, rica. Is something special. I hope you cherish every moment with her." Vision smiled softly. Rica was happy that he cared, vision was someone rica grew fond of after the accords situation, he helped her find Wanda and ultimately finding her dad in Canada.

Wanda soon came out of the restroom, then the three not so normal people walked out of the apartment and into the cold rainy street of Scotland.

The three stopped at a small cookie store, Wanda and rica both got two chocolate chip cookies, it was basic but rica liked them. Vision insisted he didn't want one saying androids don't need to eat.

But as the trio made their way down a sidewalk, a news broadcast was on one of the TV's inside a little restaurant made them stop to look at what was happening.

It read. "New York attacked" and showed two creatures, definitely not from earth.

Wanda slightly gasped. "What are they?"

"What the stone was warning me about." Vision spoke solemnly.

The screen charged, and this one made Rica's eyes widened. A large Circular space ship. And Tony stark was missing. "Oh my god." Rica placed her hand over her mouth.

Vision looked over to the two girls. "I have to go."

Rica looked at him, against the idea. "No, vision. If that's true then maybe you shouldn't go."

"Maybe it's not the best idea." Wanda added.

Vision looked down slightly, but before he could talk a spear was shoved into his back, pulling him into the air his synthetic skin disappearing. "Vision!" Rica and Wanda both yelled in shows he was thrown a few feet away. The alien turned to the two growling, he stood at least two feet taller the both of them.

Wanda's magic coated her hands, but before she could do anything she was flung into the air, her body crashed through a glass window. "Wanda." Rica turned around only to be grabbed by the throat by a different alien, this time a girl, with blue skin.

The blue skinned girl threw rica through the glass window of the restaurant, rica landed inside braking a few tables as the wind got nocked out of her. "Rica! Are you okay?" Wanda called through their telepathic link.

"I'm fine! Just focus on getting vision out of here, I'll meet up with you guys again, don't worry." Rica ordered Wanda to get vision and the stone away from these aliens. Rica Hurd they yells from vision subside as wand flung both of them into the air.

Rica groaned in pain ash she shifted into her wolf, getting back onto her paws. The sound of fighting in the distance made Rica shake off the pain as she ran full speed to find Wanda and vision.

She saw Wanda fighting the blew girl, the sound of visions screams sending shivers down her spine.

Wanda threw the blue girl into a burning truck. Wanda looked at rica who stood a few feet away. "Go after vision, I'll hold her off!" Rica watched as Wanda flew off into the air.

Rica focused her attention onto the blue girl who was now standing on her feet. "Just you and me, blue bitch." Rica growled lowly at her, baring her teeth.

"Stay out of my was pup. I won't ask again."

Rica growled even lowered as she jumped at the girl, rica knew this wasn't smart so she used it to her advantage and before the blue girl blocked her, she stopped and took a swipe at the blue girl's exposed abdomen leaving three nasty claw marks on her stomach.

The blue girl swiftly moved back aiming her spear at rica, she was ready to take the hit but it never came. She didn't go for rica but for Wanda and vision who we're trying to fly away.

Rica watched in horror as Wanda a vision fell helplessly to the ground. Rica bolted away from
The blue alien, now only caring if Wanda and vision were still alive.

Rica ran into the train station finding Wanda standing in front of vision ready to defend him. Rica ran over standing next to Wanda ready to fight no matter what.

A train passed behind the three, the blue girl looked as she saw something causing rica and Wanda to look behind them. Once the train passed there stood a dark figure. Rica smiled as a familiar sent washed over her, it was Steve. She even picked up her mom and dads sent, along with Sam's.

The blue girl threw her spear at Steve, her was faster and caught it mid air as he slowly walked out of the shadows. The sound of wings blared through the station as Sam flew into the girl alien kicking her into a small store.

Rica saw Natasha running towards the guy alien, Steve threw her the spear, Natasha cut his legs with it before sending it into his abdomen. She pulled out the blade and stepped back slightly.

The sound of paws hitting the floor echoed around the station, Elliott ran at full speed into the alien hitting him a few feet away and leaving a large cut on the aliens chest and arm.

Elliott sensed the blue girl coming at he so he ducked under her blade and swiped at her leg making her tumble forward.

She went to stand up but Sam was quick at kicking her farther back, she crawled to the guy putting a hand on his wounds.

Sam has his guns pointed at the two while Elliott stayed in front of Natasha and growled at the aliens.

Natasha walked up looking at the two with anger. "We don't wanna kill you, but we will."

"You'll never get the chance again." The blue girl pushed a button on her wrist causing a blue beam of light to pull them off the ground leaving the scene.

"I'll kill your dumbass, don't worry." Elliott mumbled harshly, shifting back into human form, his eyes immediately went to Rica and Wanda, tryin to help vision as much as they could.

"What the hell did you girls get yourselves into."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.9K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
96.1K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...