The ride that changed my life...

By HhorseRider91

When A girl named Jezebel and her horse cloudy enter An Eventing competition an event occurs that may change... More

Ch.1 - The Horse Show - Jezebels POV
Ch.2 - Hospital - Jezebels POV
Ch.3 - The Grave - Jezebels POV
Ch.4 - At The Vets - Esthers POV
Ch.5 - Meeting The Patient - Esthers POV
Ch.6 - Microchips - Esthers POV
Ch.7 - Think - Esthers POV
Authors Note
Ch. 9 - email - Mary's POV
Ch.10 Part 1 - Flash Back - Rachel's POV
Chapter 10 part 2 - He's Alive? - Jezzibel's POV
Ch. 11 ~ Cloudy ~ Jezzibells POV
Welcome Home
Welcome Aboard
6 months later - Esther
Epilogue

Ch.8 - webpage - Esthers POV

124 13 3
By HhorseRider91

The old backstreets that surrounded my house really got on my nerves. I mean, all those creepy dark stone houses with no other colour except for grey on them are really creepy! So thats why on my way home, I had my backpack over my head sheltering me in case all the witches that my big brother told me about, jumped out and snatched me away for there stew.

I sighed with relief as my house, the only one with a lovely front garden with green grass and tulips, came into view. "Mum! I am home!" I grabbed 1 delicious looking pink lady apple and dashed down the hall to get into my room.

Instantly, I click open my laptop and log on to google. 'Equestrian cross country event horse fall, injured horse' That is what was on my screen as I pressed go. Opening up the first webpage, I see that this must not be the page, as the horse in this fall died at the vets. But then, I see the date, that date was yesterday! Thats when the horse was brought into us at five palms vets. Then, as I was scrolling through the site, and skim reading the paragraphs, I saw a picture of a horse, but not just any horse, it was THE HORSE! "Oh my gosh! I was right, he was something special, and expensive," I muttered as I saw the line which said, '"He was loved and was a great show horse, well he should be anyway, since we payed over $150,000" Quote from Rachel Hummings, Mother of Jezibel Hummings, who was the owner' Suddenly, I reached for my phone and dialled in the very familiar number of The Five Palms Vet Clinic. "Hello? Mary? Yes well its me Esther, I have something to tell you about that horse......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
65.6K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4M 86.9K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
136K 6K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...