Fairy Tail Eeveelution

By KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... More

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 31: Dialga
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere
Chapter 38: Arceus
Chapter 39: The Battle
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 5: Teaching

9.5K 238 38
By KindredHikari

"Settle down everyone!" Mirajane yelled as she stood next to me on stage. The whole guild was now sitting in their seats, all talking to each other in excitement at what they were about to learn. When it didn't quiet down, she tried again. "I said, SHUT UP!!"

I even flinched backwards at her yell, not wanting to look at her directly in the eye. I could tell that she was one of the most, if not the most, respected person of the guild. The room was completely quiet.

"Thank you," she smiled sweetly. "Now, then. Are you ready to get started?" she asked me.

I grinned. "You bet!" That's when both of my hands went into my bag, and Eevee hopped off my shoulder to join what was about to come next. I pulled out eight pokéballs and enlarged them, each one a different color based on the Eeveelution. "Come out and meet everyone!"

I threw the balls into the air in joy, and everybody made sounds in awe as the balls opened with a pop and the bright blue waves of energy shot down to the spots beside me. Each Eeveelution appeared in order as follows: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and finally Sylveon. I could hear squealing girls in the audience when she came out due to her beauty.

"This is my Pokémon team," I started, moving my hand to introduce them. "Each one of them looks different because they all have their own elemental type that they specialize in. I'll introduce each one to have you understand more of what I'm talking about." I motioned for the first one up, Vaporeon. "This is Vaporeon. The water type."

"Water?" A girl with blue hair and blue outfit stood up from her chair.

I smiled at her. "That's right. She uses water type magic. We call them moves where I'm from, because the same move can be learned from different Pokémon that has the same element within them. For example, a common move that Vaporeon uses is called Water Gun, which can also be learned from other water type Pokémon."

"Can Juvia see this...Water Gun?" she asked in curiosity. I guessed that was her name.

"Sure, I was planning to do this with all of the different types anyway, because then you can see what they all specialize in. Vaporeon," I pointed to the scarecrow-looking target that Makarov put up for me at the other end of the stage. "Water Gun!"

An immediate tube of water shot out of her mouth, and the scarecrow bent backwards from such power. Everyone yelled in excitement for more, and I told them that it wasn't even her strongest move. "Hydro Pump is the strongest. It's maybe twenty times the force of what you just saw, probably even stronger." I moved on to Jolteon then. "This is Jolteon, the electric type." A man with a large cape and two probes in his ears looked up in wonder, I noticed. "He has electric type moves, and is also the fastest one of my team." He released a spark across his fur so everyone could see.

"Laxus, don't even think about it! He's not yours!" Makarov started to yell at his grandson as he saw the blonde-haired man grinning evilly. I chuckled in worry.

"Sorry, Laxus, but I don't think that Jolteon would even be willing to leave my side. Right, buddy?" He nodded to me. "But let's at least show him your Thunderbolt." He responded with a yell and a wave of electricity frying the scarecrow. The guild cheered again. "Jolteon's strongest is Thunder. It can take any flying or water type down in one hit." Laxus looked impressed with what he just saw.

"Next we have Flareon," he gladly came up. "The fire type."

"NO WAY!!" Natsu leaped up from his seat onto the table. "There's a fire type?!"

I laughed in appreciation. "Yep! Flareon's specialty is his heat. His body can reach up to 4,000 degrees fahrenheit, so you really don't want to piss him off. Unless you want to be roasted by his Flamethrower, of course." I pivoted to the target. "For example," I put my arm out. "Flamethrower!" The scarecrow was engulfed in the burning red flames that came out of his mouth with a yell.

When Flareon was finished, members of the guild were having a hard time keeping Natsu from sprinting up to the stage. Two men along with Lucy were trying to hold him back by his arms and waist. "Natsu! Sit down already!" Lucy scolded.

"But it's just so cool! Come on, let me go! I want to see how good of a fight it can give me!" That's when they lost their grip, and the pink-haired mage was sprinting towards us. Flareon reacted by leaping out in front of me, enlarging his yellow fur that started to move like fire. Makarov beat Flareon to it, and a giant hand slammed down onto the boy.

I gasped in horror. "What the hell?!"

"Natsu, back to your seat!" The master ordered before he lifted his hand back up again and it grew back into its original size. I gaped at what I just saw, because it was the first real magic that I'd seen ever since arriving apart from when Eevee was almost kidnapped.

Natsu let out a grunt in disappointment, but willingly stood up and turned his back to me to start back to his seat. He stopped midway though, turning his head to look at Flareon, who relaxed his stance as he sat down. Natsu gave what seemed to be an evil grin. "Next time. For sure."

I blinked in confusion, but let it go as he walked back to his seat to find a pissed off Lucy. "You idiot! That was strictly for informational purposes only! It wasn't a challenge to fight!" She kept yelling at him as he gave a look of annoyance.

I giggled. "Ready for the next ones?" Everyone yelled in excitement. "The rest of my team consists of elements that are more than just basic. It doesn't make them stronger or anything, they're just different than what you've seen so far." Flareon sat down next to Jolteon, and I motioned for Espeon to come up. "This is Espeon, the psychic type. Her powers mostly come from her mind, like Psybeam or Hypnosis. I'm going to do a slightly different demonstration this time. Espeon?" I looked at her pink figure, and her purple eyes started glowing blue.

A chair on the far left side of the room started floating in the air. Everyone gasped, and I grinned. "As you can see, psychic types have abilities like levitation." The chair moved across the room as Espeon stared at it. "That's enough now," I said. Espeon gently placed the chair on the ground next to a big man with white hair who backed away from it in fear.

"That was scary!" He whimpered.

"Elfman, why are you cringing like that?" Mira's sister Lisanna giggled at her brother. "You're way more manly than what I just saw!"

"But the chair was floating!" He kept staring at it to make sure it wouldn't move again.

"That's only one of her abilities," I explained. "If Espeon were to be in trouble, like let's say, become paralyzed or poisoned from a certain move, then her opponent would be given the same thing. It's an ability called Synchronize, and every Pokémon has their own one. Umbreon has that same ability."

Espeon moved back and next was Umbreon. I went through the rest of my team, from Umbreon to Glaceon to Leafeon. All three of them gave their demonstration and certain guild members gaped at each one of them. A man with long green hair named Fried commented on Umbreon, and the shirtless guy named Gray loved how cold Glaceon's Ice Beam was. Leafeon was given a thumbs up by Erza, because I could tell that she had something to do with swords. Leafeon's Leaf Blade backed her magic up.

When Leafeon went back, I was excited to announce the last one. "Everyone, I saved the one you would like the most for last. Of course, everyone on my team is amazing, but it's the type of this one that you'll like the most." I motioned Sylveon to step up, and almost every girl in the room started squealing.

"It's so pretty!" I heard Wendy say.

"And it has my favorite colors!" Lucy added.

"This is Sylveon," I smiled. "Her ability is Cute Charm, which allows the opponent to fall in love with her instantly if they were to attack her physically. You can probably see why."

"Duh!" Levy said. "Anyone would fall in love with it for how pretty it is!" Sylveon showed off a bit by flailing her ribbons out next to her while closing her eyes, and the girls squealed louder.

"What type is it?" A blue cat that looked just like Carla yelled up to me on his table next to Natsu, who was grinning widely.

That's when I grinned back at him. "I thought you'd never ask. You're going to love this one! Sylveon!" She moved into her stance. "Misty Terrain!" A pink mist flew out of her body, and the whole room became a sparkly pink mist. Everyone gasped and looked around the guildhall as the walls were replaced with pink mist. I giggled in excitement. "Sylveon is a Fairy type! It's even one of the newer ones that were discovered where I'm from!"

"That's awesome!" Lucy jumped out of her seat. "It's perfect for our guild!"

"I know! She's an amazing Pokèmon. Just like everyone else on the team." I looked behind me, grinning lovingly at my family. "I think of everyone as family. I would do anything for them." That's when every single Eeveelution decided to tackle me to the floor in a group hug. I laughed, and felt licks on my face from four different ones.

"Okay, okay!" I started to get up. "I love you guys too."

"Elena," I turned to look at Erza, and she grinning at me seriously. Are there other Pokémon where you're from?"

"Over 600 of them." I smiled. "It would take forever to talk about all of them, but I'll tell you guys about a particular group of them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...
19.2K 298 15
So this story is mostly about the eeveelution squad but they have different names and it's about that they go to Hawaii and some weird stuff happens...
17.5K 386 34
[warning This story maybe disturbing to some readers.] *Glaceon X Leafeon* This story is About a Leafeon named Nova (Female) and a Glaceon named Eric...
607 109 18
Reina is your average Pokémon. Her whole life she's lived in a small town with her dad. With his help, she practices battling everyday. She actually...