The Daughter Of Batman •The F...

By TheDevilsQueen21

REVAMP OF BATMAN'S DAUGHTER*CAN FIND ORIGINAL ON QUOTEV AT @CassandraMalfoyxX #12 in DaughterofBatman catego... More

•Part 1•Meeting Dear Old Daddy
•Part 2• Meeting Young Justice
•Part 3• Undercover work
•Part 4• The Lies Keep Coming
•Part 5• So The Story Goes
•Part 6• Goodbye Titans
•Part 7• We Meet Again
•Part 8• Dont Mess With me... please.
•Part 9• Welcome The Fangorian Crown
•Part 10• Welcome Back...
•Part 12• And Breath...
•Part 13• Confessions
•Part 14• The Orb Of Fangornia
•Part 15• Talk and Talk some more
•Part16• The Mind Test
•Part 17• Shattered
•Part18• We're Back!
•Part19• Utopia???
•Part 20• May We Meet Again...
💗💗Thank You💗💗
Side note

•Part 11• I've lost myself...

21 0 0
By TheDevilsQueen21

Constance's POV
I laid awake in my bed at 3am in my room wt Wayne manor. Since I've woken up from my transition two days ago. I haven't slept much. I've been working out and eating to gain back the muscle and weight I lost.
But....
That's not all I've lost. I've lost myself. I'm stilling waiting to see if anything's changed about me or my powers. So far. Nothing. But this nagging lost feeling is so present that it's suffocating me. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore.
I sighed and got out of my bed and dressed in running gear before leaving the manor. I plugged my headphones into my phone and played some music and started my early morning run. I headed into the cemetery that was near by and then in the dark forest.

I ran and ran. Running over the damp ground. Occasionally I would come across a fall tree that I would leap over. Or low hanging branches is either flip over or duck under. I would weave in and out of tight tree lines. And just keep going. Every so often I'd stop to catch my breath or take a drink of water from the bottle I had strapped to my thigh. But I just kept going. I came to a really old field. Void of any trees and in the close but far distance was a really old abandoned house.

I ran closer and took out my headphones and hung em round my neck as I looked at the house. Walking up the steps. I noticed the door had a big Gold W on it. Was this a old Wayne manor?? It just outside the forest of our home. The road leads to I think the old abandoned pavement that leads off of our home. So I this it? I opened the door and walked in to see a huge grand entrance with stairs leading up to another room in front of me. Then more stairs on either side and a tall hallway/balcony above that.

"Whoa" I say and looked around. I walked up the stairs and found the o think living room? At least it looked like it. What with the fire place. Old rotting furniture tables decors things like that all over I noticed old books and papers. I looked at them and could clearly see it said Wayne on it. I looked round some but found nothing else. I moved on to the upstairs. And found a library I think? I made sure to avoid the spots that were missing the floor/ceiling. As I looked around. I noticed a frame. Super pretty at one pint I'm sure. It was dusty and covered by a cloth. So I naturally got curious. I picked it up and brought it to a near by couch and stood it up. Taking my phone and shining the flash light onto it. I grabbed the cloth and ripped it away to reveal a old painting or something of a man a woman and a child.

They look so happy. As I started at them I noticed how the husband looked like Bruce? And then it clicked. This was his dad and mom. My grandparents. Well my grandparents from his side. This was their home. I never asked Bruce what happened to his family. His parents. Never had too. But finding this old house. I knew something bad had to have happened for it to be abandoned like this.
As I looked around. It felt. I don't know. Like this place has lost itself and needs help to find itself again. Kinda like me. I looked at the time and saw I have 15 missed calls from dad. 5 from Richard and a few from other team members as well as messages and voicemails. I had forgotten to turn on my location signal on my phone again. I am so dead when I get home.

I walked out of the house and sighed "I'll be back. Don't you worry. Maybe we can help each other huh?" I spoke to it gently closing its front door and running back home. As I walked into the house I was greeted by dads butler Alfred. "Ah Miss Wayne. Your father and Tim have gone to the mountain. Shall I call them?" He says "no no I'll get dressed and meet them there. Thanks Alfred!" I say and ran to my room.
I showered and dressed in a Red tank top. Black ripped jeans. Some grey healed boots an d a great sweater. I let my hair dry to its natural curl and I'd slight makeup before leaving the house. I took my car dad got me last year and drove it to Mount Justice.

After a few minute aid preparin myself for the scolding of a lifetime I walked away from my car and to the main area were the Zeta tube things are located. I hate those things. So confusing to use.
Oh no. They're all here. And two people I've never seen were talking to my dad.
"Well looks like I've missed quite the gathering huh?" I say a loud and everyone went silent and turned to me. Okay bad idea to come here "where the hell have you been!?" Dad yelled at me as he came and stood in front of me "we've been worried sick. You haven't answered your phone. At all. No one could locate you" Richard said coming up to his left. "I know. I'm sorry. I went for a run this morning and lost track of time and then my phone died just as I started to head back. And by the time. Igor back you were gone" I say leaving out the old Wayne manor I found. "Please Don't ever do that again" dad said and hugged me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be gone so long" I say which was true. The house side tracked me. I couldn't help it.

I looked past dad and the older couple behind him "uh who are they?" I asked as I liked at the couple. They were very royal looking. Dad and Richard took me over and I could feel dad tense a bit. "Constance. This is King Herotise and Queen Giliade. These are... you're... grandparents on your mother's side. " Dad said and I froze. I examined them carefully as I walked forward. I circled them and looked closely at the woman before returning to my dad I told there for a minute before I spoke. Which what I was about to say was not going to go over well. "No. They're not. These... freaks.... are NOT my grandparents. And never will be" I spit out. I don't know what it is. But seeing them. Just reminds em of my mom to much. And the Constant lies that she told
Me. And the fact that they didn't even try to save my mom. Makes it worse "My dear. Please allow us to explain things to you" the man said reaching for me but I stepped back "no.  I already know everything I need to know. You banished my mother and didn't even bother to try to help her!!! Yo I waited until she came out of whatever hell she was in by herself and then you made the mistake of banishin her. Did you even care that she was going through all that!? DID YOU!?" I asked/yelled at them my anger rising "Con... calm down" Megan said "NO! I WONT!! I have every right to be mad!!! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY FAMILY!! " I yelled before running off and getting into my car. I drove out of the mountain and just drove. I removed the gps crap from the car and threw out the window and turned off my go's on my phone then shut it off completely.
I just drove. I don't e even know where I'm going. But I'm just driving.

•7 hours later•

I stopped my car outside a cemetery. It's the one my moms in. It's just outside of Central City. I walked into the cemetery and walked over to a hill that held a large tree on top of it and a tomb stone.

I sighed and sat I front of my moms tomb stone giving a small prayer before sitting against the tree. "This seriously sucks mom. I have no clue who. I am anymore. I wish you were still here. You parents showed up today. Not exactly sure what I would want them here for. Not like they ever cared. I went through my transition thingy. I still feel the same power wise. But personally I feel lost. Like who the hell am I? Am I hero? Am I villain? Am I just some normal girl? Am I royalty now that your parents are here? Like who am I? what do I do with myself? With my life? I don't know what to do and I just... I need you mom..." I cried out. Tears falling rapidly as I looked at the night sky. I cried hard as I sat there. I touched my moms tombstone lightly as I cried "I wish I could see you one last time. I wish I could talk to you and ask you these questions in perosn. I wish I wish you were here. Even if just for a few hours..." I whisper out looking at the bright full moon.
I closed my eyes tightly as I cried. I brought my knees upwards and rested my arms on them and my head on my arms as I cried.
I sat there for a while before I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and gasped.
"Mom?" I asked a si stared at the woman in front of me.

"So a little virus told me you needed me. " she said softly as she smiled to me. I let out a cry as I tackled her into a hug "oh my sweet girl. I've missed you" she said "I've missed you so so so much mom!" I wailed as. I cried "I know. I've been watching over you. I've seen everything. Even your transition " she said "why didn't you tell me anything!?" I asked "I was waiting till your 18th birthday. I was gonna tell you everything. But unfortunately I couldn't. I got sick so fast. And then... then I was gone. I am so sorry" she said and we sat down against the tree "your parents are here" I say softly "I saw. I'm not surprised that now that I am gone they are here. " she said "I know. I thought the same thing. They told dad why you left home. Or rather that they banished you because of what happened after your transition. Instead of helping you they ran from you then betrayed you" I say bitterly. "Indeed. But that's in the past. I heard you say you feel lost. Why?" She asked. I sighed and looked at her. "Ever since I woke up from that transition thingy. Ive felt lost. Like I don't know who I am anymore. Like I don't know what to do. Or what I want my life to be like now. My powers are still the same. Fire and compulsion. Nothings changed there. But me as a person has. And I don't know how to act. How to feel. What to say it do. I had this plan in the very beginning after you died. Infeltriate the hero's teams and take them down from the inside. Then I met the Titans. And and Richard. Fell in love with Richard. And I suddenly wanted to do good. Ans so I did. I told dad everything. He understood. Accepted me still. So did the other hero's. For the last couple years I've helped people. Became a good hero. Took down villains. Then the transition happened after Superman gave word to dad bout what really happened with you and our home planet. Then I transitioned. Then I woke up. And now. Its like I do t even know who I am or what I wanna do or be" I explained to my mom who nodded and listened. "How are you hear exactly?" I asked. Her. "There a veil in between this world and the afterlife. Your cries were so sad and distressing that it lifted it enough for me to cross over. But I'm only getting to help you figure out what you need. Then I'm gone again" she said and I nodded. "If I may. Who do you feel out of this team do you most connect with and feel yourself around?" She asked and I sat there thinking and I can honestly say. No one. "Non of them. Is that bad? " I asked and she smiled "no my sweets. If you don't feel that way. Maybe it's time to step back from hero life. From their lives. Take time for yourself. Go somewhere where you can be undisturbed and focus on becoming a newer you. " she advised and it was pretty sound advice. I don't feel like a hero. I don't feel like a villain. And I don't feel like myself. "So I need to reconnect without the interruptions of hero life and hero's and villains. " I say in simpler terms "exactly. I did that when I came to earth after my banishment. I did meditation and yoga daily and it helped center me. Face time to think in what I wanted to do. I learned I liked being a villain. So I did it. I found my center. You will too" she said and I smiled. After some more chatting she started to fade. I knew it was time to say goodbye. We did so and I returned to the base to see my dad YJ and Titans there.
"I think it's time we had a meeting" I say aloud. Grabbing everyone's attention. This is the start of something different. And I don't know if they'll be ok with it.

But I have to find myself again.

I have to leave....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.1K 37
Arianna Hathaway had never expected her life to change in the matter of one night. Now with an unexpected life and challenges she learns she can't fa...
2.5K 104 23
A young justice fan fiction story based on our OCs Two girls discover their destinies in the strangest and probably harshest way possible. Both were...
576K 15.6K 46
" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death of her parents and the disappearance of...
126K 2.1K 87
I write imagines and preferences about YJ and the Batfam, hence the title. I tried to make all of my pieces gender neutral, but not all of them are...