๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ \ ๏ฟฝ...

By yeah_dis_queen

Kentrell Gaulden and Ke'Andra Lewis have been in a strong relationship for two years, yes they've had their u... More

copyright๐Ÿ˜ป
1| Club nights, the crazy nights
2| Find anybody on Instagram
3| Proper Meeting
4| Just three new friends chilling
5| Things happen for a reason
6| Bonding
7| When it rain, it pours
8| Backstabbing
9| Revenge
10| Gang Gang
11| Accidents & Drinks/Blunts
12| Plannings
13| Birthday Crash
14| Gotta Blast
15| Deep Feelings
16| Halloween Night
18| Questions & Punishments
19| Arguments
20| Teasing & Jealousy
21| Celebration
22| The Night Is Young
23| The Opps
24| Killings
25| A Petty Night
26| Attitude Fixing
27| Amongst Us
28| Explaining
29| Bad Bitch From Toyko
30| The Day Before Christmas
31| Christmas Day
32| Injury
33| Health Issues
34| Bad People
35| Trapped
36| Tatted Love
37| Pregnancy
38| Danger
39| Birth
40| Always & Forever
41| Sneaky
42| Blackmail
43| Arabian Time
44| Jazz Returns
45| Orella Gone Crazy
46| Court House
47| World Of Children
48| Gone Too Far
49| Visiting
50| Dangerously In Love

17| Unexpected

10.1K 537 452
By yeah_dis_queen

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 1, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

Raising up out of bed, I looked around before my eyes laid on Kentrell and KeKe sleeping.

Laying back, I stared up at the ceiling.

So that wasn't a dream?

Good to know.

Grabbing my phone, I seen that it was around 10 something in the morning.

Yup, back to sleep I go.

Just as I closed my eyes, somebody started knocking on the door.

I threw a small tantrum and heard somebody laugh lowly.

"Don't open it." Kentrell mumbled, voice come out sexy as fuck.

I bit my lip, shaking my head. "It's good."

"Coo." He responded and I looked back seeing his eyes staring at me.

I had on this small ass stuff, don't think I should change, so I just got up, and walked downstairs going to the door.

Imma beat Kentrell ass for having this house so damn cold.

Opening it, I came face to face with Ben.

"Umm nigga do you not know how early it is?" I rose any eyebrow.

He chuckled looking me up and down before stepping in. "Yeah, I know. Where Youngboy? Ain't even expect you to be here."

"I'm always here, and he sleep. Him and KeKe upstairs." I shrugged. "Come back later."

"Ight but lemme ask you something." He leaned against the couch looking at me.

"What?" I folded my arms getting ready to pick him up and throw him out.

I mean he cool and all, but I don't think he takes the word no seriously.

"Y'all fucking? Like is all y'all fucking?" He asked. "Just a yes or no question."

"Not technically." I answered truthfully. "What that got to do with you?"

"Just a question he shrugged, imma leave you alone though." He said. "Ian tryna have KeKe nor Youngboy on my ass. Friends?"

"I never said you wasn't my friend but yeah, friends." I nodded my head opening the door. "Now get out."

"So fucking rude." He shooked his head walking out as I closed the door.

"Who was that?" I heard Kentrell making me look up at the stairs seeing him staring down at me.

"Ben." I started walking up the stairs. "He wanted you but I said you was sleep."

"Ight." He mumbled as we walked back into the room seeing KeKe knocked out.

Going into the bathroom, I took the toothbrush that I have over here and got some toothpaste.

Kentrell stood at the doorway, leaning against it just watching me.

After I got done, I rinsed my mouth out and washed my face. "What?"

"Nothing, come wimme." He walking away and I followed him out the room.

Guessing he already brushed his teeth and shit.

We made it into the kitchen and he smirked at me. "Cook."

"Nigga that ain't how you ask." I shooked my head hopping up on the counter.

"That is how I ask, now either you do it or I fuck you up." He stepped in between my legs and I chuckled.

"I'm not gone back down from you Kentrell DeSean Gaulden." I leaned my head down to him.

"Oh shit, not the full name." He laughed before smirking. "Gimme kiss Rella."

I pulled him into as he kissed me back wrapping my legs around his waist pulling me closer to him.

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

Waking up, I looked around seeing the bed completely empty.

Now I know they ain't run off together, and left me.

Bitch shutcho stupid ass up, they probably downstairs.

Grabbing my phone, I looked at the time, and leaned back in the bed checking through social media.

It's a habit, I be checking through my phone first thing in the morning.

Scrolling through shit, I came upon this post, and somebody in the back look deadass familiar as fuck.

Matter fact, theshaderoom posted it.

theshaderoom: Seems like #nbayoungboy and an unknown girl were together the other day, is it fan love or is something more?

Random: mmcht, that nigga got two whole girlfriends, the fuck off his dick🚶🏾‍♀️

Random: nawwww cause where the fuck is KeKe and Rella?🤔

Random: People say I rap better than NBA Youngboy, click my profile and check me out🔥

Random: AYE WHY HA CHIN SO FUCKING LONG?💀

Random: Youngboy tryna have a threesome with KeKe and Rella AYE😭

Random: Okay so ain't nobody gone talk how cute he looking— okay

Random: it's finna be some shit💀

Load more comments

Bitch he ain't cheating on you and Rella, just ask him about it.

He ain't like that no mo— FUCK THAT

I stood up going to the bathroom, doing my business, and doin my morning routine before running right down the stairs.

Looking around, I heard Orella moans coming from the kitchen and I walked over to it.

I smirked watching as they were basically stripping each other out of their clothes, while Kentrell trailed kisses down her body.

"Ummm sorry to interrupt cause it look like you was bout to give her some bomb ass head but BITCH STOP" I snapped at him.

"Mane what's wrong with you?" He mumbled against her skin and I sighed pacing the floor.

"How the fuck you gone be tryna fuck on our girlfriend meanwhile you posted up in a fucking video with another bitch?" I threw the phone directly at his head.

Yeah I'm mad, yeah I'm pissed off.

"SHIT KEKE STOP" He yelled leaning up.

"WAIT ANOTHER BITCH? THE FUCK?" Orella started yelling. "Fucked up the whole mood."

"TO TOP THAT SHIT OFF, WASN'T SHE THAT QUIET ASS BITCH THAT WAS WITH KAYY?" I yelled.

"See both y'all shut the fuck up, because I ain't with that hoe, she took the video for a damn reason." He explained. "We tryna get back at Kayy, I was gone let y'all in on it."

"Mhmmm, whatever nigga. Lemme find out you lying, and me and Rella ain't gone have no nigga to be fucking on, we'll just be in a relationship cause you gone be dead." I mugged.

"So wait I'm in a relationship with yall?" She asked.

"Baby we been put you in this." Me and him looked at her. "You ours, ight? Can't nobody have you."

She smirked. "Okay."

Got me a girlfriend and a nigga, I'm living the life.

But let Kentrell fuck up, it's gone be hell.

||| || || || || || || || || || || || |||

Okay, I made up my mind😭, imma stop playing around with y'all heads and give y'all what y'all want.

We cool now? Yeah? Okay🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 26.5K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
CryBaby By Xoxo

Fanfiction

189K 5.1K 34
Can a thug bully a crybaby and then try to make her your girlfriend But see how she changes in every chapter as she's hanging out wit Kentrell and hi...
Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.5K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plz๐Ÿคช
98.5K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?