SAINTS & SINNERS, ahs

By dvinemuse

they weren't saints, but they would win anyway. AMERICAN HORROR STORY Β© 2021 dvinemuse More

synopsis.
soundtrack.
π‘£π‘œπ‘™. 𝑖 ── saints
000. monster on cherry creek lane
001. miss robichaux's academy
003. party done right gone wrong
004. on wednesdays we wear black
005. how stupid can stupid get
006. respect thy neighbor
007. no crying in the club
008. a series of unfortunate events
009. the walking dead
010. burning away the sins
011. successful sΓ©ances
012. ghostbuster fail
013. ode to the dead

002. sabrina the killer witch

393 18 0
By dvinemuse

chapter two, sabrina the killer witch

" Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out "

STRESSED OUT ━━
twenty one pilots

SIX MONTHS LATER

         I'm not sure this can even be called a school. They hardly teach us anything here, as though we are expected to learn it on our own, which I am grateful for. Obviously. As long as I don't have to be around anyone else, although Cordelia believes social events will do me good. She doesn't realize I go out to enough on the weekends.

          She also believes writing my feelings down will be good, after I set that one man on fire. He's alive, sadly. Suffering, thankfully. Shouldn't have insulted me. So now, I have frequent therapy sessions with her, in which I'm supposed to let out my bottled up emotions and her my feelings off my chest. Find the root of my anger and find a way to light that on fire so I can be at peace.

          The thing is, I have no fucking clue what that would be.

          Being burned at the stake. Going from foster home to foster home. My foster parents pretty much setting me out like a pig for slaughter. My actually parents being dead and making me suffer through this. What a cruel, cruel world. I wish I could sue them for having me. It's not like I ever asked to be born in the first place.

          None of the girls have changed since I got here. Queenie is actually cool. Nan is nice if you don't insult her. Madison is a complete and utter bitch and I think she likes it that way. She still has way too much of an ego, even after I tripped her and she broke her favorite heels. They are still fixing the wall in the wall from out magic fight.

          Nope. Nothing has changed. Nada. The only thing to gossip about is how many times Cordelia and her husband whatever the hell his name is have tried to get her pregnant. Yeah, the walls in the house were quite thin and it sucked when you are floating in the air on your bed trying to read only for moans to be heard through the walls. It was my bed that broke that day, although I quickly fixed it.

On other news, today we are getting a new "student". She also killed someone, like practically everyone else in here and I'd only finding out about her abilities now. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope she's somewhat cool. For her arrival Madison is making us wear weird costumes to try and scare her and I'll admit, Madison has good ideas every now and then. However few they may be.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"THESE SMELL LIKE SHIT." Juliet commented, sniffing the mask Madison had handed her and wrinkling her nose at the smell it gave off and pulling it back away from her face as Queenie and Nan chuckled, Madison rolling her eyes as they all fixed their cloaks and positioned their masks. She was already wresting her own matching black cloak and she had to toss her hair out of her face to actually make it stay behind the hood. "I'm not wearing this."

          "Then you aren't joining us." Madison shrugged. "You either wear the shit smelling mask and have the most fun we've had in forever or you can go back to practicing spells."

Juliet rolls her eyes, seeing several alternatives but she was willing to woman up for a few more minutes and get over the shit smelling mask just to see the new girl's face when they "attack" her. She had no doubt that it's be hilarious just as they'd planned out beforehand. She fit the mask in her face, grimacing at the smell.

"It smells like someone died in here."

"Suck it up, bitch. You'll only have to wear it for a few minutes." Madison stated, crossing her arms over her chest and ignoring how Juliet flipped her off.

Their bickering was interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open, reminding Juliet how they really needed to get the hinges on it fixed as they were so old they were rusted over. The sound caused Madison to shush them hearing the door close and a girl's voice call out into the supposedly empty house.

"Hello? Hello?"

Juliet walked as silently as possible over to where Madison had told her to go for the "rehearsal", still trying to block out the smell of old mold and just get on with the show. Seeing the girl go into a room, Juliet took that as cue to quickly walk past the doorway before the girl could completely see her, effectively getting her attention before she transmuted to another part of the house so the girl wouldn't spot her.

She waited a second longer before stepping out once again, in time with Queenie as the girl ran into the main hallway. Seeing the two advancing towards her as though they were robots, the girl let out a sharp scream, trying to turn the other way only for Madison and Nan to walk down the staircase and she once again let out a scream.

As planned, Queenie pulled out a bag and as the girl turned towards them again, wrestled it onto her head as she fought, still screaming in fear as they pulled her towards the room, pushing her onto the table as they had previously planned. Pushing her down, Madison got on the table, Nan and Queenie on her right and left holding an arm down, Juliet standing next to Nan and handing Madison the dagger.

"O dark father," Madison started, holding the blade above the new girl's face, fear in her eyes as she thought they were actually going to kill her, "we offer this flesh up to you, blood, life, and all."

Madison brought the dagger down, only inches from the girl's face and the girl jerked herself head away screaming, "Get the hell off me!" Her warning emphasized by the candles that flared up in the room before being suddenly extinguished, and the four girls backed up, lining up in a line before the table as the girl hurriedly pulled her dress back over herself, still panting heavily.

Madison pulled off her mask, chuckling evilly and fixing her blonde hair, smirking slightly. "Jesus, Sabrina, relax. We're just messing with you."

Juliet pulled off her own mask breathing a sigh of relief and tossing it to the side, "Thank god. These are the worst."

          Madison looked over, glaring at Juliet and pursing her lips but Juliet ignored it. The new girl was still focused on Madison, stunned by the "movie star" that graced them with her presence. "Holy shit. Are you. . .?"

          "Madison Montgomery, movie star." Madison introduced.

Tossing her own mask off, Queenie said, "Shit. When's the last time you made a movie, girl?"

Smiling like usual, Nan pulled her own mask off and introduced herself, "I'm Nan. Hi."

"Juliet."

"Zoe."

"Queenie."

"So bored now."

"So, is this all of you?" Zoe asks, looking between the four girls as Juliet pulls her fake cloak off and throwing it to the side, despite knowing Cordelia would make a fuss and ask her to clean up her mess.

Before any of them could answer, although Juliet didn't care to wanting to leave now that they'd had their fun, Cordelia entered the room answering for them. "At the moment. Cordelia Foxx, headmistress." She introduced, stepping farther into the room, hands crossed in front of her. "All right, girls," she addressed the four, "there's a van full of groceries in the driveway that needs unloading. I'll show Zoe to her room. Then we meet for Midday Gathering. Let's go." She added.

Juliet sighed, following Queenie as they filed out of the room, hearing the flattering of Madison's mask hitting the table as they made their way out to the driveway. Walking outside, the fresh humid air hit her, although didn't bother her at all, despite wearing sweats, although it did earn complains from the other girls who took to lifting the bags not wanting to be seen by anyone who happened to be walking past the school.

After a few minutes of silent work they filed back inside for the Midday Gathering to greet Zoe with more information than her parents probably gave her about herself. She remembered her first Midday Gathering. She'd been awfully quiet as Cordelia informed her of the history of their coven and the school.

Juliet sighed, dropping down onto the couch and putting up her legs, only for Queenie to throw them down and for Madison push her in the middle to get the corner seat, looking triumphant as Juliet glared at her, debating on setting fire to her hair. It'd certainly teach her a lesson, though probably wouldn't get it through her thick skull. Nan chuckled as though hearing her thoughts which she probably did.

Cordelia and Zoe remerged, Cordelia still explaining the history of Robichaux as they made their way to the empty seats. "In its heyday, the academy was home to as many as girls. Over the years, those numbers dwindled." She told Zoe.

Curiously, Zoe asked, "Why?"

          "We're a dying breed, Zoe. Many of the families who knew they carried the bloodline made a choice not to reproduce." Cordelia enlightened.

          "So, what's a Supreme?"

          "An average witch is born with a few natural gifts. But in each generation there is one woman who embodies countless gifts. Some say... all of them. She is the Supreme." She answered as Juliet sighed, bored having heard this over a thousand times. She leaned forward for one of the tea cups, not bothering to refill the cup and instead waving a hand over it to fill it up. Sitting back up, she noticed Madison's sharp stare and simply threw her a smirk.

          "Are you the Supreme?" Zoe asks, moving her eyes away from the cup that had refilled itself, guessing she should get used to it. A couple of chuckles echoed throughout the room.

          Cordelia threw Queenie and Madison a warning look before looking back to Zoe. "No. I'm like you. Just a witch. And a teacher. I'm here to help you identify your gifts and teach you how to control them."

          "She means to suppress them." Queenie stared.

          Quick to correct, Cordelia argues, "Not suppression. Control."

          "She thinks it's still the sixteen hundred."

          Cordelia sighed and argued, "No. Back then, our kind understood the dangers. Today, so many families know nothing of their ancestry. Too many girls aren't lucky enough to have found us or weren't identified in time for us to have found them. Like that poor Cajun girl just outside Lafayette a few months back. Misty Day." Juliet hummed, having heard her story many times, reminding her of her own. Only in Misty's story she had been playing the good guy when she revealed her powers. "She wasn't much older than any of you. And she had a gift, the power of resurgence. Misty could reach into that place between life and death and draw a soul back from the precipice, back to this side, back to life. To some, this appeared to be the God-touched power of resurrection. To others, necromancy."

          "So what happened to her?"

          "The same thing that's happened to women like us throughout the centuries. We are under siege, ladies. Our lives, our very existence is always at risk. Know this or face extinction." And with that final warning, Midday Gathering was over.

( a / n ) :
          not much to say on this one.
mainly starting to get on with
the actual show. but I hoped
you liked it have a good day /
night and stay safe!

          next few chapters includes
          mentions of rape. there will be
          another warning in the chapter
          but I thought I'd add this.

( w / c ) :
          1915

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
23K 254 18
Tate Langdon Fan Fic ;) Started December 21, 2020 Finished March 1, 2021 NOT EDITED I do not own any characters, the only thing I changed is Violet's...
54.5K 1.2K 35
She was said to live for eternity She did every decade, every era She was there He was born of ghost and mortal He was the antichrist She was et...
157K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]