Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

Oleh worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... Lebih Banyak

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.24 - Use Me

20.8K 395 2.2K
Oleh worm-girl

You swiped through the screen on your phone, contemplating.

    What was the best restaurant to go on a date with your fake boyfriend that you were cheating on?

    You were dreading this 'date night' with Hux, so much. It didn't feel good to betray him in the way that you were but you knew the more time you spent with him, the more information you could get from him and that meant the quicker you could end things with him and openly be with Kylo.

    You googled, 'restaurants in my area with the best alcohol selection'. You were going to need it tonight.

    Hux was supposed to stop by your apartment around seven and you heard a knock on your door, right on time. He was always punctual and always so particular.

    "Hi." You said, opening the door and letting him in. You discreetly looked him over. He didn't look bad, but he looked rough. He was still put together, his suit and hair perfect. But he looked thinner than usual, paler, dark circles under his eyes. You pretended not to notice.

    "Hey." He greeted you, walking inside, leaving an umbrella by your door, "We might have to wait here for a few minutes to let the storm pass, it's getting bad out there."

    "I was wondering about that." You sighed. Great, that meant more time alone with him.

    "My driver said that there's power outages down by fifth street. That's not where the restaurant is, right?" He asked you. He looked around the apartment, it felt like ages since he'd been there last.

    "I don't think so." You shrugged. There was silence now. It was awkward between the two of you.    

    You and Hux were never easygoing and natural with each other, there was always an air of this being some sort of arrangement. But recently, the two of you barely saw each other and clearly, you two had a lot going on when you were apart. You barely recognized each other. For two people who have been dating for over a year, it was was almost comical that you were struggling to come up with small talk.

    "Well..." You shifted on your feet, "Make yourself comfortable." You helped him shrug off his suit jacket, carefully placing it on the back of a chair. "Let's turn on the tv and see what they're saying about the weather. I'll get you a drink." You offered, trying to ease the weirdness in the air.

    Hux nodded in response, taking a seat on your couch with a loud sigh of relief. It was the first time he had sat down all day, he realized.

    Soon, you were making your way back over to him with a glass of wine for yourself and a glass of whiskey for Hux. You noticed how tense he seemed and if it had been months ago...If Hux was Kylo right now...You would've moved behind him and given him a shoulder massage or something to ease it. But being affectionate with him just made you sick to your stomach, it reminded you how guilty you were.

    "Thanks, honey." He told you gratefully as he flipped through the channels.

    You felt stupid, barefoot in your fancy dress sitting next to your fake boyfriend. You were such a phony, you thought.

    A loud crack of thunder rang though the apartment, causing you to jump. "Shit." You mumbled to yourself.

    "I didn't know you were afraid of storms." Hux commented, looking over at you with a frown.

    "Storms are fine. But storms when you are on the top floor of an apartment where an entire wall is a window is a different story." You explained to him, glancing outside. The rain was hitting against the glass of the window hard and every now and then you'd see flashes of lightning in the distance.

    Hux chuckled a little, glancing behind him to watch the storm as well. "Sorry, I suppose I didn't get you the safest apartment." He said and looked back at you. Your mind wandered back to the day he bought it for you a year ago:

    You were standing in the empty apartment with Hux and a real estate agent, in front of the huge floor to ceiling window in the living room, gazing out to the city with a look of awe on your face. You weren't used to things like this.

    Hux wrapped an arm around your waist, joining you to look at the view. "What do you think?" He asked you.

    You assumed he wanted it for himself and needed a second opinion. "It's amazing...Honestly, it's perfect." You assured him.

    Hux grinned at that, "Good. It's yours."

    Your jaw dropped, "What? Armie, no. My apartment is fine." You told him. You were in shock.

    He gave you a look of distaste. "Your apartment isn't safe. And you deserve more than one room."

    You were going to argue with him but he leaned down and kissed you. "Let me do this for you. I'd much rather visit you here." He told you in a sweet voice.

    You were so swept up in the idea that this was your place and that he was buying it for you that you didn't even catch how selfish his statement was.

    "That's okay." You assured him in response to your apartment not being safe. "It's beautiful so I guess I can compromise." You felt so guilty, thinking about the way you had fucked Kylo in the apartment that Hux paid for.

    Hux contemplated this, staring at you. "Beautiful and dangerous...sounds familiar." He said, clearly talking about you.

    You swallowed hard, unsure of what he meant by that. The tension broke with an other loud crack of thunder and then it was dark.

    "God dammit." You sighed. The power was out.

    "Shit." Hux agreed with you.

    "Let me get some candles or something." You mumbled. It was pitch black now and it made you uncomfortable. If the silence had caused awkward tension before, it was palpable now.

    You grabbed your phone and turned on the flashlight so you could shuffle over to the kitchen, opening various cabinets to pull out the candles you had. You were glad that all of your candles had similar scents, hopefully it wouldn't give you too much of a headache.

    You lit a few and put them on the table in front of Hux. As you stood at the kitchen counter and lit an other, you frowned at the knock at your door.

    No one ever came over...No one besides Kylo. You remembered how he announced himself by saying 'it's daddy' the last time he knocked on your door a few days ago and you quickly rushed over so that he didn't yell out anything else stupid. You would've looked through the peephole but it was dark in the entire building, you wouldn't be able to see anything.

    You opened the door, burning candle in hand. Just as you thought, you faintly saw Kylo standing on the other side of the entrance.

    "Um. Hello?" You said with wide eyes, hoping that he'd get the hint that you weren't acting like yourself and realize Hux was sitting on the couch behind you.

    "Hi..." Kylo said in his low voice, stopping himself from calling you 'princess' because of the way you were looking at him.

    "Who is it?" Hux called out from behind you, trying to crane his neck so that he could see past you. It was too dark anyways.

    A smirk fell over Kylo's face, hearing the other man's voice. He had a feeling that he was over from the strange way you were acting. He pushed past you, letting himself in, excited to cause trouble.

    Hux groaned. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, sitting up straighter. This night was just getting worse and worse.

    "Calm down." Kylo told him, "I locked myself out of my apartment and the locksmith can't get here until the storms over."

    You looked at him suspiciously. That didn't sound like something Kylo would do. He always had his shit together.

    "Okay?" Hux asked, "That doesn't explain why you knocked on my girlfriend's door."

    "Because she's down the hall from me and I'm not just going to just sit in the dark hallway." Kylo explained, brushing him off, he looked back at you. "Can I have a drink?"

    "Um..." You were at a loss, looking between him and Hux, trying to figure out the way that you should be acting when you were alone with the two of them. "I shouldn't open the fridge." You said. If the power was going to be out for a while you needed to keep things cold.

    "The whiskey's not in the fridge." Kylo pointed out. The expensive bottle was sitting on the counter after you had just poured Hux a glass.

    "That's mine." Hux interrupted, standing up from the couch so that he could move next to you.    

    "You have an entire bottle, I can't have a glass?" Kylo asked, raising an eyebrow, trying not to smirk. He loved getting under Hux's skin. Kylo remembered how he already had a glass of it, a while ago, the night that he had first moved into the apartment down the hall from you and you had some girls over before a mob party.

    "No. You can't. " Hux said quickly, mouth set in a straight line.

    "Vodka?" You interrupted, literally moving in between the two of them. "I have vodka, it's mine. You can have some." You offered to Kylo after sending a look to Hux that said 'be nice'.

    "Sure, that sounds good." Kylo said, satisfied, not moving his eyes away from Hux's.

    You quickly removed yourself from between them, going over to your cabinet with your phone's flashlight in your hand. You were glad to have something to distract you from the tension between the three of you as you poured him some liquor into a glass.

    You moved back to them, trying to ignore the way that the two men were just standing in silence, glaring at each other in the dim lighting. "It's probably gonna be warm and gross, I can't get any ice out." You told Kylo apologetically. You handed him the glass and tried your best not to react to the way he purposefully grabbed your hand that was handing it to him as you did so. 

    It was too dark for Hux to see the touch but you definitely felt it. It was nothing compared to the millions of ways that Kylo's hands have been on you before but something about it being right in front of someone else, made your heartbeat quicken.

    You secretly moved your hand out of his grip, sending him a look that you weren't sure if he'd even be able to see. You felt the tables turning on you. Last time you had been with Kylo and Hux, you teased Kylo and now you were nervous that he was going to do the same.

     You took your seat on the couch, Hux joining you while Kylo sat down on the chair opposite of the two of you. You gratefully grabbed for your own drink. This felt so fucking awkward.

    "So, how was your trip?" Kylo asked Hux, "I talked to Snoke this morning and he seemed pleased... He got what he wanted, didn't he? That deal with the casino over there?" He asked, leaning back on the seat casually.

    Hux made a noise of irritation, glancing over at you briefly. "We can discuss that later."

    You raised an eyebrow. Hux was basically saying, 'we can talk about this when she's not around', and it made your blood pressure spike. He had no idea how much shit Kylo let you know or even took you along for.

    "Why not now?" Kylo countered. His eyes were dancing and you could see it even in the dim candle lit glow. He knew what he was doing.

    "You know why." Hux said, tensing up.

    "Because of me? Do you think I wouldn't understand?" You interjected yourself.

    Hux sighed and put a hand on your knee. "I don't want you to hear things that could hurt you." He explained. It was smart enough. Really, it was what you had wanted during your entire relationship with him. You only wanted to know the bare minimum, that way you could never be questioned or feel any guilt. Kylo ruined all of that for you. Now, you found yourself always wondering about what Snoke's next move would be, who they might make deals with next.

    "I'm sure she can handle it." Kylo said lazily, "She seems pretty tough." He added and you could just hear the smirk on his face, even if you couldn't see it very well.

    "I am tough." You replied, your voice similar to his. The two of you were both thinking about how tough you actually were. Not just with the shit you went through for the mob but also just physically tough. Not many people out there could say that they enjoy the way that Kylo Ren hurt them but his named still imprinted on your ass was evidence of that.

    Hux didn't like that exchange between the two of you. He narrowed his eyes, trying to see what faces the two of you were making at each other in the darkness. Something wasn't sitting right with him. "Whatever you two are doing, knock it off." He sneered, shaking his head.

    Kylo and you both had to stop yourselves from laughing. Like two kids who just got caught breaking the rules.

    You watched how Kylo got on his phone and although your phone was on silent, you noticed the way that your own screen lit up next to you. You didn't have Kylo's number saved under his name, in fear that it would pop up at the wrong time. Instead, only his number appeared, anonymous. 

    Hux was looking at his own screen as well, trying to distract himself from the current situation.

    You gave Kylo a look as you opened up the text.

    Kylo: - My keys are in my pocket

    You: - What?

    Kylo: - Just here to make sure you're behaving

    You set your phone down, glaring at him. You had a feeling he was lying about being locked out, it seemed so unlike him. As amused as he was by all of this, having him here while Hux was around was actually very stressful for you. You never knew what he might do to try and piss the other man off. A part of you was grateful because this meant Hux couldn't try to fuck you. But other than that, you would've preferred to be alone with him. At least you could both just sit in silence if Kylo wasn't across from you.

    Kylo was pleased with himself, relaxing in his seat with his legs spread apart as if that would somehow assert his dominance even more. He was looking directly at you, eyebrow raised.

    "Do you need a refill already?" You teased Kylo, pointing to the glass of vodka that he already drank.

    "That's alright. I should keep a clear head." Kylo said to you easily. You shuddered slightly at those words, realizing what he meant. The last time you had been around Hux in front of him, he had made you his bitch. He couldn't be tipsy if he wanted to do that again.

    "Big plans tonight, then?" Hux asked. Usually Kylo wouldn't be worried about drinking too much.

    "You could say that." Kylo mused and you could see the way his eyes were glinting in the dark.

    "With your girlfriend?" Hux was trying to get information and he wasn't being sneaky about it but it didn't really matter. Kylo enjoyed seeing Hux be so interested in him, it showed that he was threatened by him.

    "Yeah. My girl." Kylo replied, his eyes still not leaving yours.

    Your heart skipped a beat at that, at the look in his eyes and the way that it felt to be called his girl.

    "How sweet." Hux said sarcastically. The thought of Kylo having a girlfriend disgusted Hux. He couldn't imagine the man across from him having any sort of relationship, he was a monster. "How much do you pay her to put up with you?"

    Kylo grinned at that. "She doesn't care about my money."

    You realized it was true. Although it made you feel special when Kylo bought you things or brought you along to expensive nights out, that was far from the reason you were interested in him. On the other hand, one of the only things you valued about Hux was his money and gifts, it was all he'd ever given you.

    "All women care about is money." Hux argued with him, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, "Isn't that right, honey?" He asked in a teasing way, a stupid smirk on his face.

    You frowned and resisted the urge to push him away from you. "No." You said sharply, "I don't only care about money." You said which made Hux laugh out loud.

    "You're right. I forgot about bags and shoes, didn't I?" Hux smirked and then at your glare, he continued, "Oh come on," Hux laughed, "If I was homeless, you'd still be with me?" He asked you accusingly.

    You tried not to notice the way that Kylo was shifting in his seat, enjoying being able to witness the two of you arguing with each other.

    "No, probably not." You admitted, "Not because you'd be homeless but because you'd be a homeless asshole."

    At that, Hux pulled away from you. "Excuse me?"

    Kylo laughed out loud. He was surprised you said something like that. He knew you normally held your tongue around Hux so that you didn't cause problems. It was satisfying for him to watch you speak your mind.

    "Don't patronize me. I'm not that shallow." You explained yourself. You supposed you let yourself be shallow when it came to Hux because he liked it. He loved knowing that he was rich enough to keep you around, it made him feel powerful. You did love the dresses, and the dinners, and the money. But that was only because he never offered you anything besides that. You barely knew him.

    Hux's skin lit up with redness that was visible even in the low lighting. He grabbed your face in his hands, fingers rough against you. "You don't get to talk to me like that." He was completely embarrassed that you were disrespecting him in front of Kylo. It would've upset him if you were alone with him too but the fact that Kylo was watching it happen just added salt in the wound. In his mind, if he showed Kylo how he was able to control you, it would make him seem like more of a man and you were ruining that facade.

    You tried to move your face out of his hand, wincing at the rough way he was grabbing you.

    Kylo was up from his seat in an instant. "Let go of her." His voice came out low and angry. He knew he shouldn't be so outward with how he wanted to protect you. But seeing someone else hurt you made him let go of his inhibitions.

    "Why do you care what I do with my girlfriend?" Hux snapped, his grip only tightening on you. "I've watched you murder plenty of women before, you shouldn't give a shit about how I'm touching her." He said. The gears in his mind were spinning. Kylo didn't stand up for anyone. What made you different?

    Kylo pulled something out of his pocket and from the corner of your eye you were able to see it was a gun. "Don't be stupid, Hux." He said, holding to weapon in the man's direction.    

    Hux let out a humorless laugh and moved his hand away from you, pushing your face as he did so as if to show you that he was still upset with you. "It's time for you to leave, Ren." He said, pointing towards the door.

    "You can't tell him to leave, this is my apartment." You interjected. Your heart was beating so quickly from this, you were so nervous.

    "Your apartment?" Hux asked incredulously, "This is my apartment. And I should tell the both of you to get the fuck out of here."

    You couldn't say anything to that. Technically, it was his apartment. That asshole.

    "Actually, you know what?" Hux continued as he stood up. "I'll just leave." He moved over to the chair where you had set his jacket earlier.

    You stood up as well. You weren't going to beg him to stay but you felt awkward just sitting there watching him leave. Although your power was still out, the storm was letting up, it wouldn't be too dangerous to be on the roads right now.

    Kylo had his gun resting in a relaxed way in his hand, watching the scene unfold in front of him. He was pleased with himself. He really got to Hux tonight, which wasn't exactly hard to do, but he was proud of himself all the same. Really, you had done all the work for him.

    Hux turned when you were closer to him and he had a frustrated scowl on his face. "I don't even know who you are anymore."   

    Your frown matched his. As much as you wanted to be upset with him for saying that, you understood. You weren't sure who you were anymore either. "I could say the same about you." You countered, following him towards the door when he started walking towards it.

    Kylo was still listening intently from his spot in front of the chair. He loved seeing you like this, especially when your anger wasn't directed towards him.

    Hux spun around, hand on the door knob. "Wanna know what's different about me? I'm exhausted and I'm overwhelmed..." He struggled to find the words, "You on the other hand...You seem happier than ever but yet, out of nowhere, you're cocky and you're stubborn and..." He trailed off, his eyes landed on Kylo, pointing at him. "You're acting like him."

    You were speechless at that. You said nothing to him as Hux sent one last glare to you then to Kylo, then left your apartment. The door slammed loudly behind him. He didn't want to leave you alone with Kylo but he was pissed and he didn't like feeling like he was out of the loop. He told you to get Kylo to trust you but he was worried now that you were doing too good of a job at it.

     Before you could react to Hux's words, Kylo was behind you, wrapping his arms around you, leaning forward so that he could lock your door.

    "Did you hear that? Everyone's noticing it...You're turning into me." He purred in your ear, his lips brushing against your skin. He put his hands on your waist, moving down to your hips and back up. He was buzzing at Hux noticing the change in your confidence. Kylo made you this way, he was drunk from the power from it.

    You tried pushing him off of you. You hated hearing it and you were especially pissed that it came from Hux. Not to mention how irritated you were that Kylo was there in the first place, lying that he locked himself out. Every time that he was around Hux and you, he put you into a dangerous situation.

    He didn't budge against you as you tried to get away from him. One of Kylo's hands stayed on your hip, squeezing you there while his other hand trailed up to your neck where he wrapped his hand around your throat. "You were so good before I got here, weren't you?" He hummed, "You did everything Hux told you to and never spoke your mind...Now look at you." He squeezed your neck.

    "I'm corrupting you." Kylo moaned at his own words, realizing how true they were. "You aren't a good girl anymore...I'm turning you bad, princess." He growled in your ear. You could feel how hard it made him as he pressed against you from behind.

    These words set you off. Mainly because it was something you tried not to think about. You hated this power he had. But then it dawned on you. You had power too. That's the way this worked, he owned you but also, you owned him.

    You tried one more time to move away from his grip and when it didn't work, you smirked a little to yourself as you thought back to the day before. The self defense moves he taught you. You used one against him, moving how he showed you to, so that you were able to break out of his grip and elbow him in the side as you did so.

    Kylo released you with a huff, wincing at the impact of your elbow. He stared at you in awe as his mind pieced together what had just happened. You had just used his own move against him...His breathing hitched, turned on by the reminder of how smart and capable you were.

    "You're corrupting me?" You voice was raising as you spoke, your own words spurring your anger. "What about what I'm doing to you? Everyone's noticing that too. Snoke, your Knights..." You made your way over to him, "I'm making you soft, Kylo." You said lowly, challenging him.

    Kylo's eye twitched, trying not to let your words effect him as much as they were. It was true. He was falling for you and he was weak at the thought of losing you. He didn't want you to see that, so instead he pushed those twisting feelings away and let a smirk fall over his lips. "Actually, right now, you're making me hard." He said immaturely, trying to do anything he could to deflect. He grabbed your hand and put it on his hardening length, showing you.

    You groaned at the feeling but covered it up as a groan of frustration. You yanked your hand away and brought it up to slap Kylo across the face. The smack almost echoed in the otherwise silent and dark apartment, his head turning in the direction of the impact.

     You were breathing heavy, nervous for a moment that you went too far.

    Then, Kylo turned his head back to face you, rubbing his cheek where you had just hit him. And he had a giant smirk on his face, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

    You raised an eyebrow, a familiar feeling of arousal building inside you. "You liked that." You commented, surprised by his reaction.

    Kylo didn't answer you, his mind was reeling. He was just as surprised by this as you were. He preferred being dominant, it was what was natural to him. But seeing you in particular, being so passionate and worked up...it did things to him. You were the only person he would let himself be submissive for. He trusted you.

    "Do it again." Kylo requested, his eyes trained down on you wildly. It wasn't often that he tried new things or put himself in a vulnerable position. But something about the way that he was explicitly giving you all the control...made him feel okay about being weak for you. He could justify it to himself in this moment, it was for sexual pleasure, which was more familiar to him.

    You didn't move for a moment, making sure you heard him right. Then, you let out a breathless chuckle, realizing that he was serious. You stepped even closer to him, noticing the way that his breathing was rapid and his pupils were dilated, feeling the rush of embarrassment and pleasure through his body.

    Then, you brought your hand up and slapped him hard again, in the same spot as you did before.

    This time Kylo let himself moan out loud, there was no use holding it back anymore, it was clear that he liked this as much as he hated to admit it to himself.

    Your hand grabbed at his face now, your thumb pressed against the spot you had just slapped, sending a shot of pain through his skin. You didn't think you'd like this as much as you were. Seeing someone as in control as Kylo at your mercy was a power trip.

    "Sit on the couch." You told him, testing out the way that it felt to call the shots. It felt good.

    He paused, staring down at you with narrow eyes. You really were his little mob boss. As much as he liked to tell himself that he was the one changing you, deep down he knew it wasn't exactly true. This was always you, he just gave you an excuse to act on it.

    "Now." You added, having to bite back a grin at the intimidating way your voice sounded.

    Kylo smirked and decided to obey you. He took a seat on your couch and stared at you expectantly, trying to figure out if you'd know what to do now. How natural was this for you?

    "Don't move." You told him and he was desperate enough to not question it.

    You stepped a few feet away from him and while keeping your gaze on him, you reached behind yourself to unzip your dress letting it fall from your shoulders and onto the floor. Noticing how he tensed and inhaled quickly, you moved closer to him, giving him a better look. You were only in your underwear.

    "Do you remember these?" You asked him coyly, hooking your finger around the side of your panties. They were the ones that Kylo had bought you when he had left you that revealing red dress that matched it. It felt like ages ago. Hux had given you flowers and Kylo gave you a dress and underwear and it made you feel so guilty. Look at you now, you were so far past that. "You never even got to see me in them."

    Kylo was practically on the edge of his seat now, intently staring at the tiny red thong that you were wearing. The one that he had picked out for you.

    He remembered how he had been shopping for a suit for himself when he saw the dress on a mannequin. He had wanted to see you in it so badly, he knew it would look good on you, that's why he had bought it. When Kylo had been checking out, he spotted the underwear.

    'Hmm...I'll take those too.' He had casually told the cashier at the high end designer store. He remembered how she had blushed while wrapping them up in the tissue paper, wondering who the lucky woman was that he was buying them for.

    And now here you were, standing in front of him in them, teasing him. The thought of you casually wearing them to dinner with Hux, without any intention of him even seeing you in them, made him groan out loud, he wanted you so bad.

    "What do you think?" You asked him, spinning around slowly so that he was able to see how you looked in them from all angles.

    Kylo didn't respond out loud, instead he stood up from the couch with the intentions of showing you what he thought.    

    You put a hand on his chest, as if to push him back down into his seat. "I told you not to move. And don't touch me unless I tell you to." You said to him sternly. If you were going to do this, you were going to do it your way.

    Kylo sighed, taking a seat back on the couch. He'd let you do this, try this out. Mainly because he loved seeing you like this.

    You put your foot onto his knee, positioning yourself so that he had a view of your hand that was now touching yourself through the material of your panties. "I bet you wish you were touching me right now, don't you?" You asked him, watching the way his eyes glazed over in lust as he watched your hand rubbing against yourself. "You probably think about this all the time...Do you dream about my pussy, Kylo?"

    Kylo moaned out loud at the contrast between your soft voice and your dirty words, it was like you had him hypnotized as he watched the way you touched yourself. "I do." He answered you, swallowing hard. "You're all I fucking think about."

    "Aw." You patronized him, pouting teasingly. You couldn't help but sigh at the way your touch felt, you had almost forgotten that you were doing it and the motion of it was starting to get you worked up.

    Kylo bit his lip, leaning forward so that he could get a closer look. For whatever reason, he was following your orders of not touching you. Despite himself, he was enjoying being dominated by you.

    "I'm going to fuck you." You told him. You moved your foot off of his knee so that you had both on the ground. You put your hands on his thighs, bending over so that you were eye-level with him. "But not because I want you. I just want to cum. I am going to use you. Tonight, you're my slave." You used his own words against him.

    Kylo groaned but started getting nervous, he wasn't used to being this submissive. "Princess..." He warned you, inhaling deeply as he continued to stare at you with intense eyes.

    "I'm always being reminded that you're ruining me, corrupting me. I want you to see how much I've changed you." You straightened up and ran your fingers through his hair, pulling it so his neck was tilted back and he was forced to stare up at you. "You wanna turn me into a version of yourself? Then let me be you tonight. I want you to see how it feels to be me." You leaned down and got close to him, "I want you to see how it feels to be my bitch."

    Kylo bit his lip as he stared up at you, making a noise of approval. He had never been spoken to like this before. It felt so wrong but that's why he loved it, the shame of it was fueling his desire. "I fucking want it." He told you with a strained voice, his neck being forced back in the way that it was.

    "What do you want?" You asked. "Tell me." You urged, tightening your grip on his hair.

    He was glaring at you, "I..." He understood now how you must feel all the time when he taunted you like this. The conflict between wanting to keep your pride but also wanting to give in to the pleasure.

    "What do you want me to do?" You repeated.

    Kylo growled under his breath, attempting to look away from you but your grip on his hair kept him in place. He said your name in a warning tone, telling you that you were pushing your luck.

    You smirked, releasing your grip on him. "If you don't want to play by my rules, that's fine. I could always tell Hux to come back...maybe even your Knights could stop by."

    Kylo quickly looked back up at you when you said this. It upset him to think about you leaving and calling an other man to finish his job. "Don't joke about that."

    Seeing his worried expression, you knew you had him right where you wanted him. "Then tell me, Kylo, what do you want me to do to you?"

    He clenched his jaw, staring daggers at you. He didn't want to say it but the thought of you fucking someone else, even if you hadn't been serious, lit a fire under him. "I want you to use me." Kylo said through gritted teeth. It really pained him to say that, to be so compliant. But he wanted you so bad and he knew that he needed to play along to get it.

    The fact that he said it out loud made you grin. Even if you weren't a mob boss like he was, he was the one currently begging you to use him for your pleasure. And that was enough to make you satisfied.

    "Take off your clothes." You told him, moving back so that you could watch him do it.

    Kylo continued to stare at you angrily as he pulled his shirt off, tossing it on the ground. Then he worked on his pants, soon followed by his underwear.

    Now, he was naked, sitting on the couch while you stood looking him over. He was rock hard and as you stared at his erection, you realized that the head of it was glistening. As far out of his comfort zone as he was, he was enjoying this.

    You moved your hand down so that you could run a finger over the head of his cock, collecting his precum as you did so.

    Kylo grunted at the contact and jerked his hips upward towards you, hoping you were going to take his entire length into your hand.

    But of course, you didn't.

    Instead, you held the same finger up to his lips, wordlessly telling him to put it in his mouth.

    Kylo scowled at you, moving his head away from your finger. He wasn't going to do that, it was too embarrassing.

    "Kylo..." You said to him in a disappointed tone, pouting.

    "No." He shook his head, keeping his mouth away from you, not wanting to give in so easily.

    You reached forward and wrapped a hand around his neck as much as you could. His neck was so much bigger than your hand. Logistically, it was a lot easier for him to physical dominate you. But nonetheless, you squeezed his throat hard, making him gasp for breath. When his mouth opened your stuck your finger inside, running it along his tongue, forcing him to taste himself.

    Kylo wanted to pretend to hate this but he couldn't help but moan and wrap his lips around your finger, looking up at you with wide eyes. He was so open, vulnerable with you right now. It was overwhelming to him and he was so surprised with how much he was enjoying it.

    You made a noise of affection as you looked him over. He was naked below you with big, pleading eyes, your fingers in his mouth. He looked like a completely different person you saw the night before torturing and killing those men tied to chairs. You were so thankful that you were able to see this side of him, that he let you see it.

    You bent down so that your hands were on his knees again, after pulling your finger from his mouth, bowing your head so that you were close enough to him that he could feel your breath against his dick, making it twitch in anticipation. Then, you spit on it, coating it with your saliva. "Mmm, good job, daddy." You praised him, squeezing his thighs.

    Kylo hissed under his breath, wanting so badly to grab the back of your head and push your mouth down on top of him. "Fuck." He mumbled, whimpering. He was always the one giving you praise and he couldn't ignore the way it made his heart swell to hear it come from you. He didn't realize until that moment how much he needed that validation, no one else ever gave it to him so sincerely.

    "Look at how hard you are." You smirked, taunting him. "You're such a whore, begging me to use you. It's pathetic." You looked up at him, noticing the way he was staring at you in concentration. "I know you want me to fuck you but I don't know...I don't think you've earned it." You said, using the words he'd used when talking to the Knights about you, when you had been bent over his lap and he let Vicrul be the one to decide whether you got to cum or not.

    Kylo cussed under his breath, his hips twitching slightly at the desperation that he was feeling.

    "You want me to fuck you, daddy?" You cooed, standing back up so that you could run your fingers through his hair again, this time not pulling it but instead just playing with it, moving it away from his eyes.

    Kylo practically nuzzled against your touch, sighing loudly. "Please, I need you to fuck me...Look how much I want you, baby." He said, motioning down towards his erection that was leaking, glistening in the low candle lit light from the way you spit on it a moment ago.

    You bit back a moan at the sight of it. "I'll fuck you." You assured him, running your hand along his cheek gently. "But before I really fuck you, I want to fuck your face." You said, your tone still soft. Then, when he didn't make any moves, you slapped him where you had just been caressing him. "So lay down." You said in a more forceful tone.

    He moaned out loud, eyes fluttering. He liked this feeling, being able to just let his guard down and let you take control. He was used to always calling the shots, making sure everything was going how he wanted it. It was satisfying to just lay back and be told what to do. Especially when you were being so sexy about it.

     Kylo moved so that he was laying against your couch. He was too big for it, legs hanging over the arm but it didn't matter. When he was situated, you moved so that you were leaning over him, looking down at him, "Open your mouth for me." You told him, hand on his jaw.

    Despite the voice in the back of his mind telling him to make you work for it, he obediently opened his mouth which made you smirk. Then, you spit in his mouth and used your fingers on his jawline to shut it for him. "Keep your mouth nice and wet for me, daddy, I'm gonna sit on your face and you're gonna make me cum."

    Kylo let out a noise of frustration, wanting you closer. He needed less words and more action. He reached out for you and you smacked his hands away, reminding him not to touch you. "Please, princess, I need it." He begged. He was aching, in actual pain from how hard he was.

    "Patience, Kylo." You 'tsk'ed, rolling your eyes, pretending to be irritated. In reality, your heart was thumping out of your chest. You were doing a good job at playing the role of Kylo Ren but it was still nerve-racking to order a mob boss around like this, you were afraid to take it too far or say the wrong thing.

    You crawled on top of him, moving so that your knees were on either side of his head. "Tell me how badly you wanna taste my pussy." You taunted him, running your fingers over your panties as you stared down at him.

    Kylo's hands were at fists by his sides. It was taking so much strength for him not to grab you or himself. He felt so helpless and frustrated and fuck...he really loved it.

    "Please." He was breathless, "I want you to ride my face until you cum, I want you dripping for me, I wanna taste you. Please, princess." Kylo's eyebrows were set in a concentrated line. You were so impressed with him, that he was able to be this way for you and be so damn good at it.

    "Push my panties to the side. That's the only place I want you to touch me." You told him. The look on your face was similar to his. You were so turned on and it was hard not to just let him take control again and fuck you, it was so much less effort. But you wanted to try this out, you wanted to see how it really felt to have power like he did.

    Kylo let out a low growl, quickly taking his hand and hooking it around the material, moving and holding it in place to the side so that you were exposed to him. He swallowed hard as you hovered above his face. "You have the prettiest pussy. Let me have it, please, I need it." He sighed. He could only see glimpses of it in the dim lighting and he was straining his eyes, tense in irritation and in awe of how beautiful you were.

    You felt butterflies in your stomach at that, a rush going through your body at how needy he was being for you. You were so used to being in his position, begging for it and feeling so small, it was a big boost to your ego to see how it felt to be like him. Now, you understood why he was always so cocky.

    You said nothing to his begging, not wanting him to know how much you liked it. "Tongue." You instructed him in a shaky voice. When he obeyed, sticking his tongue out, you slowly lowered yourself onto it. The two of you both moaned at the feeling of your pussy being pressed against his tongue and you couldn't help yourself from moving your hips to rub against him. "Oh fuck." You mumbled to yourself.

    Even though you were the one being pleasured, Kylo was a mess underneath you. He had never been treated like this before, never been ordered around or told what to do. He felt like you were using him and taking advantage of his neediness. It embarrassed him but there was something addicting about it. To see his good little princess take control of him. He loved being able to see that you knew what you wanted and you knew how to get it from him. You always impressed him and this was no different. Kylo's ability to admire you as much as he wanted to destroy you was what made him so obsessed with you.

    Kylo's tongue easily found your clit, running quick circles around it just how he knew you liked it before directly rubbing against it which caused you gasp and move your hips in surprise. You felt uneasy on top of him, you weren't sure if you were able to stay balanced with how overwhelmed you were.

    "Let me see your hands, daddy." You requested, grasping at air, searching for them.

    Kylo groaned, pleased that you were asking for more contact from him and that he could see hints of the 'normal' you peaking through now that your guards were lowering, the act of dominance starting to dissolve away. He reached up for you, squeezing your small hands in his large ones when you found his touch, keeping you balanced on top of him. The feeling of his cold rings against your fingers made you shiver.

    Now that you were able to put your weight on his arms instead of trying to keep yourself up, you were able to start moving your hips against his tongue's movements, ensuring he was eating you out exactly how you needed him to.

    "You wanna make me cum, Kylo?" You asked him in between sharp inhales from the way that he was licking and sucking you so perfectly.

    Kylo made a noise of affirmation, nodding against you to the best of his abilities with how you were positioned on top of him.

    You continued grinding against his tongue but you were getting frustrated with the way that your underwear kept slipping back into place now that his hand wasn't holding them back. You reached down and tried to hold them but then you'd start to fall over from putting all your weight on one side. "God dammit." You whined, you were close but this was distracting. You didn't have the strength to stop long enough to take them off, you were getting so close to that peak.

    "I got it." Kylo muttered against your clit. The vibrations caused you to gasp, "Don't fucking stop." He told you, referencing the way that you were moving against him. Then, he let go of your hands so that he could reach down and grab your underwear. Before you could piece together what he was doing, your mind was swimming with your impending orgasm, you heard the sound of fabric ripping.

    Looking down, you were able to see the way that Kylo had just grabbed the expensive underwear and ripped them apart, pulling them off of your body and tossing the torn material onto the ground next to you. The entire time he hadn't stopped the way that he was moving his tongue against your clit, not even for a second.

    "Oh my god." You moaned and were thankful that his hands found yours again, holding you tightly so that you could put your weight on him again and he could hold you up again. You'd yell at him later for ruining the underwear, you liked them. But the fact that he was desperate enough to make you cum that his mind went to just tearing the underwear off of you, sent a flash of heat straight to your core.

    Kylo's hands squeezed yours, feeling the way that the movements of your hips were becoming sloppy and unrhythmic, signaling to him that you were about to cum.

    You glanced down at him and the sight of him staring up at you made your heart stop and your orgasm wash over you intensely, to the point where tears almost pricked your eyes. You grasped at his hands, your head tilting back in pleasure as you rode out the waves that were washing over you.

    Kylo couldn't take his eyes off of you. Even in the darkness, you were so beautiful.

    When you came down from your high, you were breathing heavy as you slowly moved off from on top of him. You could barely stand but you tried your best, leaning down so that you could take one of his hands again to help him move to a seated position.

    You tried catching your breath as you watched him doing the same. He was still very hard, his precum dripping down the side of his length. Seeing you come undone like that just made him need to fuck you more, he wanted to make you feel that way again.

    You wrapped your hand around Kylo's neck, grinning at the way that he tensed and growled underneath you before you kissed him hard. You sighed against him, tasting yourself all over his lips and skin. "You ruined my panties. I liked those." You pouted before kissing him again.

    Kylo's swollen lips were in smirk, "I'll buy you fifty more pairs, princess, I just wanted you to cum." Then he pulled away and looked up at you with pleading eyes. "Is it my turn?" He asked and the almost sweet way his voice sounded made you let out a small noise.

    You pushed him back slightly so that his back was resting on the back of the couch behind him. Then you moved so that you were straddling his thighs, his cock pressed against your stomach. "Well..." You pretended to think about it. You ignored the way he was absentmindedly moving his hips, trying to get friction. "You did such a good job eating my pussy, daddy...But do you think you deserve to get fucked?"

    Kylo whined, looking down at his erection and the way that it was straining against your abdomen, leaving wet spots behind on your skin. "I deserve it." He answered you, "I'm gonna fucking explode if you don't touch me." He whined, jaw clenched tightly.

    "I want you to beg. One last time." You told him, moving so that you could run your hands along his chest, feeling how his skin was on fire. You ran your finger along his scar, up his collar bone and the way that it ran across his cheek. He had gotten the injury pretty soon after you met him and it was just the way you'd always known him. You accepted and really, you loved, his damage. Mentally and physically.

    Kylo huffed, his patience was running thin. He liked this game the two of you were playing, with you being the boss, but there was only so much he could take and there was unspoken statement in the air about the fact that he could easily physically overpower you and fuck you if he decided to. "Please." He said, frustration and exhaustion in his voice. "I want you to fuck me...No, god," He frowned, knowing he really needed to go for it if you were going to give in. "I need you to fuck me...I need you to use me." He looked you in the eyes, swallowing hard.

    Even if you wanted to, you didn't have the strength to say no to that.

    "Good." You grinned as you got onto your knees on the couch, moving so that you were able to take his cock in your hands and run the head of it along your wetness, coating it. "I'm so proud of you, daddy." You purred, leaning forward so that you could kiss him as you then lowered yourself onto him, letting him enter you.

    Kylo's groan would've been closer to a yell if your lips weren't kissing his. He was so overwhelmed with finally being inside of you and from the way that you were validating him. He never thought that it would bring him a sense of comfort to hear that you were proud of him, even if it had been about sex, but he felt a weight lifted from his chest after you said it.

    Kylo instinctively grabbed your hips, wanting to pull you down farther on him, allowing him to go deeper. But the second you felt his hands on your skin, you slapped them away.

    "Don't touch me." You reminded him, lips brushing his. You grabbed his hands and moved them so that they were above his head and you held them down against the back of the couch.

    "Oh god." Kylo moaned, letting you do that to him made his skin warm with shame. It was so hot to him and it was humiliating how much he loved it.

    At that, you moved away so that you could continue to ride him, gripping his hands over his head. The two of you were both staring at the way your bodies were meeting, the way that his entire cock became buried in your pussy when you'd lower yourself on him.

    "You get so deep inside of me when I'm on top." You gasped, "You're so fucking big, you fill me all the way up." You complimented him, fingers digging into his skin from the pleasure of it.

    "I do, I know I do baby, you feel so fucking good. You're so tight." Kylo was whining, hands balling into fists above his head, wanting to take the lead so badly and move you exactly how he wanted so that he could cum. Though, He wasn't far away from the feeling, you had teased him so much before.

    "What do you want? How do you want me to fuck you?" You asked him breathlessly. He looked so gorgeous, looking up at you in the in the candle light. Rain against your window and gentle thunder in the background of the sounds of your moans and of your bodies.

    "Faster. Fuck me faster, princess." Kylo could barely speak, he sounded like he crying even though he wasn't, this was all just too much for him.

    You listened to his request and began moving on top of him quicker, earning loud moans from the both of you.

    "I can't last much longer, I'm gonna cum soon." Kylo warned you, his voice wavering, feeling pathetic that he was going to finish so early.

    "Good, I want you to." You assured him. "You deserve to." You sighed, your ass bouncing against his thighs with each movement of your hips.

    Kylo whimpered at those words mixed with how close he was getting. "More, tell me more." He gasped out, eyebrows knitted together in concentration.

    You weren't sure what he meant at first but then you saw the desperate look in his eyes when the room lit up for a moment from a flash of lightning. It told what you needed to know. He was craving validation and praise. It made your heart sink as you realized how much he needed it and how he had probably never gotten it before.

    "You do such a good job, Kylo." You told him. You let go of your grip on his hands and put your hands on the sides of his face instead, fingers caressing his skin. "You know just how to touch me, just how to fuck me...Your cock fits so perfect inside of me." You leaned down to briefly kiss him, "You're the only person who's ever fucked me like this...It's just you, Kylo, you're the only one who can."

    Hearing you say that made Kylo whine loudly, "Don't stop." He begged. He was thrusting his hips upward, trying to get even deeper inside of you as he felt himself reaching his peak.

    "I want you to cum for me. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel...Let me take care of you, Kylo." You told him, moving hair away from his eyes, playing with stray strands as you continued your fast paced motions on top of him.

    He couldn't take it anymore. He felt so open and safe with you, it was too much for him. "Oh fuck!" Kylo cried out, his hands going to your hips to hold you in place as he came inside of you. He was mumbling nonsense under his breath, things like 'oh my god' and 'yes', as he guided you slowly on top of him and you let him, wanting him to ride out his orgasm as long as he could.

    You stayed on top of him, him inside of you, for a few moments as you both caught your breath. When you moved beside him on the couch, you turned so that you were able to look over at him.

    The candle was starting to go out, it had been lit for a while. But still, you were able to see the faraway look in his eyes, staring off into the darkness, chest heaving. You understood what he was feeling. You'd been there before many times after sex because of him. He was feeling the guilt of letting his guard down in the heat of the moment. You could see the hints of regret running through his mind, the embarrassment. He always took those thoughts away from you, assured you (without actually saying so), that you hadn't made a mistake after all. You knew you needed to do the same for him now. Just like you told him earlier, you had to take care of him, just like he always did for you.

    "Kylo." You murmured his name and he didn't glance over at you, instead he made a small grunt of acknowledgment, ashamed.

    "Let's go to bed." You suggested as you reached out and took his hand into yours. Your fingers ran over his expensive rings, the way your palm fit so perfectly against his. You didn't get any reaction so you leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

    "I want you to hold me." You said to him, which caused him to look in your direction. You knew how to bring him back down to Earth, how to take care of him. You needed to make him feel like the man again and remind him that he was still in charge, even after all of that. "The storm's making me nervous and I need you to make me feel safe, daddy." You said in a small voice, squeezing his large hand with yours.

    Kylo nodded, letting a small smirk make it's way onto his face which caused you to feel relief, he was looking like himself again. "Okay, princess." He said to you, voice slightly hoarse from what he'd just put it through. He kissed you gently which made you smile.

    You stepped off from the couch and stumbled slightly, legs shaky from the way you had just moved on top of him.

    Instantly, Kylo was on his feet, hands on you to catch you before you could actually fall over. Then, he gathered you into his arms and picked you up. As he made his way to your bedroom, he laughed a little under his breath.   

    "What is it?" You asked.

    Kylo didn't respond. He laid you on your bed then crawled up next to you. He put his arm around you which caused you to position yourself with your head on his chest and your leg comfortably wrapped around him.

    "I was just thinking," Kylo started to answer your question as to what he had been laughing at, "You did a damn good job being me tonight."

    You smirked, pleased that he thought so. "You might even start asking me to treat you like that now, hm?" You teased him.

    "Don't get carried away," He warned you. "I don't want you to forget who your daddy is."

    You shook your head, "I could never."

    Kylo leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Good girl." He sighed, satisfied.

_

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.5K 533 39
~Completed~ Old story- bad writing. Check out my other Hux story. Not sure how this has so many reads so I'm silently judging you for reading ;) Adm...
2.7K 146 9
{{Completed}} The menacing General Hux had been dealing with the downfall of Star Killer base, the constant meetings with allied companies and severa...
26.6K 806 26
{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets The Godfather {***This was my first littl...
102K 2.8K 50
"Not many people can tell me no," Kylo Ren declared. "But you evidently think that you can" "That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "B...