Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❀️
It's OutπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Instagram Handle

Chapter 66

205 61 25
By MabelOsagiede

Theresa and Alex celebrated their valentine by having a picnic at the park. It was a sweet and peaceful one where they sat gazing at the beautiful nature around them. The next day, Theresa insisted that they went for a dance lesson. She was hoping to learn the swing dance moves.

"Why do you want to dance?" Alex asked as he typed on his laptop in his bedroom. Theresa rolled her eyes. She was sitting on a couch at the corner of his room. A throw pillow was on her thigh as she twirled a lock of her brown hair with her finger.

She glanced at him and said, "Because it will be fun"

"That's all"

"It will be romantic. Imagine us dancing together. That's an amazing sight," she gushed and hopped on the couch. "Alex, come on. Stop being boring".

"I'm not boring," he grumbled and crossed his arms over his chest.

Theresa picked a throw pillow. She flung it, aiming at Alex's face. Luckily, it hit Alex right at the face.

He huffed and rose to his feet. Theresa gasped and a boisterous laughter left her lips. She picked another throw pillow and aimed at his face again. A victory smile graced her face when it hit him.

"Stop it!" he groaned and rubbed his face.

"No way! I just want my boring boyfriend to go to a dance class with me. Is that too much to ask?" she whined and hopped on the couch.

"Stop acting like a child! We are not going to any dance class"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to dance"

Theresa swiftly picked a throw pillow and hurled it at him. He caught it and threw it back at her. She dodged it and smirked, "2–0"

"What do you mean?" he asked and lifted his perfectly arched brow.

"I threw two pillows that hit your face," she snickered.

"Oh! So you are challenging me?" A mischievous smirk crawled onto his face and he quickly picked the other pillow that Theresa had threw at him earlier.

Theresa's eyes widened as she watched him move. When he flung it, she dodged it and ran out of the room.

"Don't run away. I'm still going to get you," he roared from the room and chuckled.

Theresa stopped running. She turned around and yelped when she saw Alex racing towards her. She dashed out of the hall and ran down the stairs. She circled the big couch in the luxurious living room. Alex also did the same. He tried to capture her in his arms but she was fast. When Alex's butler opened the entrance door of the mansion, Theresa ran out. She was out of breathe by the time she reached the basketball court. She paused to catch her breathe, a big smile on her face. The chilly wind nipped on her legs and she rubbed her palms together.

"Gotcha!" The deep timbre of Alex's voice came her way. His large arms wrapped around her waist and he placed his head on the hollow of her neck.

She sighed and relaxed in his arms. "So will you go to the dance class with me?" she whispered softly.

"Yes!"

She spun around and threw her arms on his shoulder. "Thank you," she kissed his lips. "Let's go inside"

"Sure thing" he placed his hand at the small of her back and led her into the house.

The next day, Alex had paid a huge amount of money to a dance teacher for sending her students off. He wanted to be the only student in the class. He didn't want the public to see him dancing.

Theresa and Alex stood at the large dance studio. They were waiting for their teacher, Mr and Mrs Finn. They were a married couple who had been dancing since their childhood.

Theresa was wearing a white croptop under a leggings while Alex wore a red T-shirit and a pair of grey sweatpants. Theresa swung her gaze to him. He had his full attention on his phone.

"Alex?" she called his name and rose both brows. He didn't reply. "Alex"

His attention was still on his phone. She rolled her eyes and stormed towards him. She snatched his phone and crooned, "Xander love, aren't we here to dance?"

He looked at her and then at his phone. "But our teachers aren't here," he said and took his phone.

She snatched it again and asked, "Can you do a cartwheel?"

"Huh?"

She went to her bag and placed his phone inside. She smirked and did a cartwheel.
"I did it," she squeaked.

He sent a warm smile at her and gave a thumbs up.

"I can also split," she gave a smug look and did the split.

"What the hell!" he growled. "Do you want to break your bones?"

"I can't!"

"Get up! I don't want you to ever do that again"

She saw the worried look on his face and her eyes softened. She was glad he cared about her. She decided to pull his leg and screamed, "Ouch, my leg! I can't move. Help me"

He ran to her and ran his hand through his hair. His expression showed that he was freaking out. "H..H..How? W...What? I'll call the ambulance. Don't worry. You will be okay," he stuttered.

"Xander, I'm fine! Please, calm down" she said and quickly rose to her feet.

His brows snapped together and he gripped her arm. "Don't joke around like that. I almost lost my mind. Don't ever do the split," he growled.

She sent an apologetic look and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry," she said and hugged him.

"Mr Roger!" a disembodied voice rang in the room. They turned and saw a blonde woman in her early-thirties. She skipped in and beside her was a dark-haired man with a mustache. She waved her hand at them. "Class begins now".

"Oh! That's nice. We are learning the swing dance move," Theresa told them.

"No problem," Mr Finn replied. "Let's start"

They began to dance. Theresa was happy that she could share this moment with Alex. He spun her in his arms and hauled her up. They were both looking out for each other as they danced. She placed her arms on his shoulder and smiled. He smiled back and the music floated in the air.

**************************

"Valentine is not over, sweetheart," Oscar exclaimed and curled his arms on her shoulder.

"We can't go on a vacation. I still have a lot of work to do" Thelma waved her hand dismissively and strolled to her room in his mansion.

"Thelma, valentine is not over. The month hasn't ended"

"I'm sorry but I'm busy"

"I won't take no for an answer"

"Why?"

"I have rented a private island. I've also packed your suitcase. If you say yes we will be on our way there"

"What? You rented a private island? That's expensive"

"Please, don't waste my money. Come with me. It will be worth your time, I promise," he pouted and did a puppy dog eyes.

She sighed and nodded, "I will go with you"

"Yes!" he punched his fist in the air. "Let's go, sweetheart. You will love it"

They traveled to Zanzibar with a plane and took a short boat ride to the Mnemba Island, a tiny private island resort. They were instructed to take their shoes off, with no need to put it them back on until they leave, giving all new meaning to the term barefoot luxury. They occupied one of the spacious thatched-roof indoor-outdoor bungalows. There were plenty of outdoor seating in various places.

"Thelma, you can rest for now. Later, we will go for a walk. Is that okay?" Oscar asked as he made his way to his room.

"Yes!" she replied and walked into her room.

Early the next day, they went to the beach. Thelma was slaying a sexy pink bikini Oscar bought for her. They got into the water and played with a beach ball.

As they swam and splashed water around each other. Oscar's hand encircled her waist and he pulled her to his torso.

"Thelma, the world can turn upside down but my love for you will be unchanged," his eyes drilled into hers as he said the words in a soft voice.

"The color of your eyes are just like the water," Thelma whispered still staring at him. "Turquoise"

"You like?"

"I love"

"My eyes?" he quirked up a brow.

"Yes"

"What about me? All of me? Do you love me?" he inquired. There was a hint of fear as he stared at her.

Thelma sucked in a long breathe and sighed. Oscar's grip on her waist tightened.

"You don't love me?" his voice came out weak and he turned his gaze to the sea.

"What? I didn't say so" she exclaimed and placed her hand on his chin, turning his head to her direction. "I loved you, Oscar. You are always on my mind and all the time I keep on thinking of you. All I want is to be with you all my life".

"Really?"

She slipped her lip between her teeth and nodded.

"I love you!" he cried out with his baritone and hugged her. He swooped down and covered her mouth with his. Electrical sparks charged between them, and she felt the wind knocked out of her.

He parted and looked into her brown eyes. "There is something I wish to do," he said to her.

"What?"

"This..." he pulled her into the water and claimed her lips. Thelma's eyes went round. She had never kissed a person under the water. Soon, they came out of the water gasping. He brushed the wet strands of hair that fell on her face and said, "I got a photographer to come to this island. I was hoping to take good photos of this moment. I want you to look your best".

"Okay!" she gasped, still breatheless from their heart-stopping kiss.

"To me," he leaned closer to her. "You are the most beautiful woman".

"Stop flattering me!" she smacked his arm and ran out of the water while blushing.

Later that day, Thelma got dolled up in an off-shoulder turquoise gown that clung to her thigh. She wore a black ankle boot and allowed her light brown hair to fall over her shoulder. Her makeup made her face glow. She looked ravishing and was elated with her beauty.

She met with Oscar and they followed the photographer to where he called the best spot. He handed a bouquet of rose to her and said, "I want you to be holding this, okay?"

"Alright," she nodded and turned to Oscar who was wearing a crisp red suit.

"You look amazing," he commented and his gaze lingered on her figure.

Thelma felt a hand on her shoulder and she was spun to the direction of the photographer. Their photographer, a young man had his hand on her shoulder. "You don't understand," he voiced.

"Understand, what?"

"I want you to hold the roses in one hand and placed the other on Oscar's shoulder"

"Okay! I will do that"

"Don't you want this picture to look great?" he quizzed and cocked a brow.

"I do"

"Good! Turn around as soon as I count to three"

"Huh?"

"1...2...3....Turn around"

"Um..." she drew her brows together in confusion.

"Turn around. I want to get a picture of you turning around," he said and brought his camera to his eyes. She nodded and turned around.

"OH. MY. GOSH!" Thelma squealed when she saw Oscar bent in one knee with a box of red velvet in his palm.

"I promise you, Thelma Logan, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. I know my life will not be complete without you beside me to share it. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I love you," he paused and drew in a deep breathe. "Will you marry me?"

She was rendered speechless. The roses fell from her hand and she gaped, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

Oscar opened the box and a ring with a big diamond at the center glimmered under the rays of the large orange above the sky. "If you can't reply, nod your head to say yes or close the box to say no. I can fling it into the beach," he said with a leveled tone.

Thelma moved to him. She squatted and fell on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. Tears ran down her cheek and soaked his suit as she sobbed. She clenched his attire and wept.

"The...Th...Thelma...Thelma, why are you crying? I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't cry" Oscar's quavering voice echoed in the island.

"Yes!" Thelma sobbed. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you. I love you so much".

"Dude, she said yes" The photographer said and took pictures of them together.

"You said yes?" Oscar rose up and lifted Thelma to her feet. "You said yes?"

"Yes!" she nodded and wipe her cheek. "Yes, Oscar! I love you"

"She said yes!" he shouted, engulfed Thelma in his arms and spun around. "Yes! You just made me the happiest man on earth". He stopped spinning and dropped Thelma. She stood upright and watched as he slipped the most beautiful ring she had ever seen into her finger. He embraced her and kissed her lip.

"Picture time!" The photographer announced. They posed for him and he took photographs of them.

"You are now mine forever!" Oscar whispered in a husky voice.

Thelma's cheek flushed and she pecked his lip. "Yes! I'm YOURS!"

Accepting Oscar into her life and heart was the best decision she had ever made. She loved him and I was willing and happy to spend the rest of her life with him. He made her happy and he always put a smile on her face. Thelma believed and knew that they belonged together.

       ~~~Author's note~~~

Did you enjoy this chapter?

PLS LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

PLS don't FORGET to VOTE! 😀⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love y'all ❤💖💕💞💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 9.9K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
19.7K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
2.7K 348 28
This is a story about a boy named Logan, it's also a story about a shoe and a book. Everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, but nobody knows where it...
720K 27.9K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...