Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

sixteen

7.9K 345 70
By LoganEPoole

-Louis-

"F***!" I yelled, attacking the punching bag with enough force to send it flying off the hook and towards the wall, the contents of it quickly flowing out. I walked towards the wall and leaned my forehead against it, before slamming my hands off the wall.

I'm a little pissed off, if you couldn't tell.

What the hell was I about to do? Why was I allowing myself to even try and kiss her? She's my enemy, not my damn lover. She'll never be anything more than that. You're a liar, Lou. My mind told me, as I punched the wall again and yelled in aggravation. I continued to punch the wall until red spots began to appear on it.

"Louis, stop!" I heard Liam yell, as I felt myself being pulled away from the wall and towards him. "Are you insane?! Why would you do that?!" He asked, referring to the wall that now had holes in it. I wanted to tell him everything that went down, but he's my boss. He told me not to start feeling things towards her and I did. I could get fired.

Think of home. Think of football. Don't think of anything else.

"I just really miss home, ya know?" I lied, hoping he would buy it. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, before shaking his head and helping me to my feet. I wipe my hands on my basketball shorts and clear my throat, before pushing past Liam and towards the locker room.

God, I really hope he bought that.

As I started to slip my jeans on, Liam cleared his throat, telling me to turn around. "Might as well put your suit on. You gotta job to do." He told me, throwing a file onto the bench and walking away. I groaned, resting my head against the cold locker, before slipping on my suit on and picking up the file.

According to the file, I needed to protect a man by the name of Rick Valentine. He has a contract on him for supposedly being an asshole.

Why do people want to kill others for their personalities? It makes no sense.

I memorize the address, before running out of the building and blending into the night. Maybe this will get my mind off of everything. Maybe I'll save this person then go home and drink. So many possibilities.

I climbed up the fire escape to his apartment, before sliding into the room through the window, placing my feet onto the ground gently. I looked around the small living room and saw shattered glass along the floor. I walked towards the glass, noticing the carpet around it was wet. I bent down, the smell of liquor hitting me hard.

I heard a small chuckle erupt throughout the room, causing me to jump in surprise. I turned on my heels quickly, only to find Irish standing with his arms crossed. "You're a bit too late, Tomlinson."

"What did you do, Horan?" I snapped, standing tall and clenching my fist together.

"I did Athena's job for her. After all, she does have a fractured wrist." He chuckled, walking towards me slowly. "Shame really, she's the best Team Z has."

"You don't think that, do you?" I asked, my voice full of anger. He laughed, a smile spreading throughout his face as he shook his head, which only pissed me off even more.

"Tomlinson, Athena may be good looking, smart, and good at what she does, but let's face it: I'm the best the Team has ever had and I always will be." Such a cocky bastard.

"You're a piece of shit." I hissed.

"I've been called way worse." He shrugged, before stretching his hands out in front of him, and sending bolts of electricity in my direction. I dodged them quickly, jumping onto the table that was near by. He shot again, as I lunged forward and tackled him to the floor. I punched his jaw repeatedly, before he threw me behind his head and rose to his feet. Just as I went to stand, he stepped on my arms with his feet, shooting bolts into my chest. I yelled in pain, trying to break from his grip, but couldn't. "God, you're weak. What happened to the incredible strength your supposed to have?"

I kicked my feet up towards me, hitting him in the bum, causing him to fall backwards with a thud. I jumped to my feet quickly, walking to him and kicking his side hard, as he yelped. "Good attack, Tomlinson. But not good enough." He chuckled, his breathing becoming heavy.

"And why do you say that?" I asked, standing on the palms of his hands. He looked at me directly and smirked before I was thrown across the room and into the table, it breaking as soon as I hit it. I coughed, the taste of blood appearing in my mouth, as I grabbed my side. I sat up, my head dizzy from the impact, as he stood up and walked over to me.

"Liam isn't the only one that can do that." He said, winking at me with a smile, before kicking me in the side of the face. "Leave Athena alone, or you'll regret it. Not only is it for your own good, but because she is mine and no one will change that. You got it?" He spat, before punching me in the nose hard, and leaving the room, the sound of ambulances and police sirens going off in the background.

I stood to my feet slowly, carrying myself to the window and jumping out of it, my feet landing on the pavement hard. I blended with the shadows as much as I could, until I reached the hideout and hid inside. I took a sharp breath, my face and back hurting worse than before. I fell onto the floor, resting my back against the door gently.

All I want to know is how Horan has multiple powers.

As far as I know, he has electricity and telekinesis. Liam had told me one time that there were only a handful of people in the world who were able to have any power relayed to the mind, one of those people being the infamous Charles Xavier.

My whole encounter with Horan pissed me off, especially when he started saying Athena was his property. She is a human being and deserves to be treated as such. No matter what she does, or how she is.

"Rough night?" A female voice said, causing me to look up from the floor. Auburn colored hair rested on her shoulders, her arms crossed against her chest and bright green eyes staring at me. It's not hard to tell she's pretty, but the reason she's here is a mystery to me.

"Umm... yeah." I replied, standing up from the floor slowly and taking off the gloves to my suit.

"I can tell, your face is cut up and bloody." She chuckled, walking closer towards me, her heels clicking against the linoleum. Who is this woman and why is she here?

"Louis, I see you've met my best friend," Liam said, as he walked into the room and stood next to the mystery lady. She rolled her eyes and smiled, shoving Liam lightly. "Louis Tomlinson, this is Josie Bolton. She's a former mercenary of Team X."

"Bolton? As in-"

"Yes, I am Athena's sister," Josie answered, running her fingers through her hair quickly. "And I would gladly love to stay and tell you my life story, but I've got an event to attend to." She announced, turning towards Liam and hugging him tight. "Nice to meet you, Louis. I'll be seeing you soon." She added, before walking past me and out the door. I watched it shut close, before looking at Liam, speechless to what just happened.

"What just..?"

"She's quite something isn't she?" He asked, chuckling lightly and scratching the back of his neck. "She joined Team X around the time I did. She doesn't posse a power, but she sure does know how to kick ass." He added.

"I'm confused: she said she'll be seeing me soon." I replied, looking and pointing at the door in confusion. Liam signaled me to follow him to his office. I trailed behind him quickly, sitting in one of the black office chairs.

"You're not having any luck with taking Athena down. I know you're trying, but it's not good enough. Especially when Irish interferes all the time," He explained, my eyes narrowing at him. "So, I called Josie in to help."

"And why?"

"Not only was it because of her incredible martial artist skills, but because she knows how to tear Athena down and make her vulnerable." "So do I, Liam, so do I. "Plus, you saw how beautiful she was."

"And?"

"She's going to try and seduce Irish. Keep him distracted." He added, as I leaned back into the chair and crossed my arms.

"So, she's here to make my job easier?" He nodded his head, his answer making me a little ticked off. The fact that he doesn't think I'm capable of doing this on my own makes me upset. "Wow, I feel the love."

"I promise this will work. Josie knows what she's doing. You just keep doing what you do and let her help as much as she can, okay?"

I nodded slowly, biting the inside of my cheek hard, before standing up and walking to the locker room to change into my normal clothes. It was quite obvious what I had to do. Not only did I need to find out more information on Niall, but I needed to stop Athena before Josie did. I wasn't going to give up on this assignment.

So, I pushed all my feelings towards Athena aside and sighed, knowing that my job just got difficult.

___________________

Introducing Josie! She is inspired by one of the contest entries I received. I thought adding Josie would make everything a little interesting. This chapter is dedicated to @charming_char !

So, not only does Niall have electric powers, but telekinesis. Why do you think he has both of these? What's your opinion on him?

What did you think of this chapter?

I'm doing another YouTube video and this time it's a dare video. So, comment dares, okay?

I love you guys!

Logan, xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 804 30
Gwendolyn Eva Porter, henchman to Loki, the God of Mischief. She has had her life go swimmingly well for her these past few years. Her best friend is...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
763K 17.5K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...
126K 3.3K 21
Tara Johnson is not your average mutant. That is not good especially since the current year is 1962, where mutants are barely even heard of and even...