Darksides

By Kora2313

Adam and his neighbour Jack have a strong bond but when things go south he is there to help Jack out and enco... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8A
Part 8B

Part 6

10 0 0
By Kora2313

After Jacks Mom died I talked to social service and they agreed to let him stay with me they checked the house interviewed me and from a couple days ago he was officially living with me.

Present day
Jack was still asleep  so I got up and got ready and Jack walked out of his room "Adam" he said "can I go to the 21st with you today" I looked at him and handed him his shoes go get dressed. It had been a year since his mom died so I took him to the station

We got in the car and drove to Kevin's Jack jumped out the car and knocked on his door and hide behind a bush in his garden. The door swung open and Kev stepped out he got in line with the bush and jack jumped out from behind it Kevin jumped and dropped his bag "hey little man" he exclaimed picking up his bag. They came and got back in the car i lent back and fist bumped Jack ,he smiled and put his seat belt on as we drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
82.3K 6.6K 150
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
20.7K 804 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
44K 1.7K 35
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...