𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|𝓒𝓪𝓼 𝓽| & |𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓰𝓾𝓮|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |5| Studying

14K 269 78
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

There was only one way to describe the drive home. Awkward. Tristan didn't speak to me, or look at me whilst we drove back.

As he walked out, I ended up ditching my plan and simply changed back into my school clothes. My blooding was boiling though, as it should be.

He was the one checking out another woman whilst I trapped between his arms. He was the one who walked out, and yet I was the one who was blamed.

He shouldn't be mad. He doesn't deserve to harbour any sort of anger towards me.

Ignoring me because I simply didn't want to kiss him. Pathetic, if you asked me.

I'm still hurt and the pain is raw. It hurts to look at him, it kills me to see him with another and yet whenever I'm around him, I have this seething desire to kill him.

And besides, kissing each other wouldn't solve anything, it would only make things worse.

"Tristan I..." He ignored me completely, opening up the car door and slamming it shut. I sat there for a moment in awe of what just happened.

That bastard really just shut the door in my face.

Swinging the door open, I quickened my steps, chasing after him, but his legs were a lot longer than mine. By the time I managed to find him, he was already climbing into another car and speeding off.

I huffed, storming inside and walking straight up to my room. Throwing down my bag, I screamed in frustration and hurled my jacket across the room.

"Rough day?" I jumped up in shock, as Kai emerged from my en-suite bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I seethed, my anger raising to whole new level of fury.

"Snooping." He spoke so causally, that it made me wonder how many times he had done it before.

"Well stop, otherwise I'll tell dad." He chuckled.

"Ooo threatening me with the big boss, I'm so scared." Pretending to wipe away a fake tear, a smirk formed on his face and I grinned.

"You will be when I tell him you had sex with your girlfriend on the kitchen counter where we all eat." The smirk dropped and was replaced with a scowl instead.

"Uh fine I'll stop, I didn't find anything interesting anyway." Pausing, he stared at my jacket which was sprawled on the floor.

"What's up with the trashing your room?" He picked up my jacket and draped it over the arm chair set in the corner of my room.

"It's nothing." I mumbled, brushing past him him to sit on my bed. He joined me and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"You can talk to me Kiwi, if someone's hurt you, then you can tell me." I rolled my eyes, even though I secretly loved the way he would defend me to the edge of the Earth.

"I just...I don't...I can't tell you."

"Is it about Tristan?" The knowing look he gave me, caused me to sit a little straighter.

"What about Tristan?" He sighed, running a hand through his dark hair.

"I know about you and Tristan. I have for a while."

"How?" I cringed, waiting for his response.

"In case you've forgotten, I have a hard time getting to sleep and during my midnight walks to the kitchen, I used to see Tristan sneaking into your room. I didn't think he was just doing a midnight security check."

That meant he probably had an idea that I wasn't a virgin. If my dad found out then I...actually it's Tristan and every other guy I've slept with that I should be worried about.

"Why didn't you tell dad then?" The million dollar question had been asked and he gave me a look as if I had offended him.

"Don't think so low of me Kiara. It was your business and you seemed really happy, if you were upset and he was hurting you, then I would have told, but I knew dad would have killed Tristan and I didn't want to take away your happiness. Then, I found that he left and tricked you. I was furious and I should have told dad so he could have dealt with him." I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, forcing him to look at me.

"No you shouldn't, and thank you for not telling him because I was happy. I was the happiest I had ever been, and then I found out he tricked me and it was shit but I got over it."

Lie. And Kai could see straight through it.

"No you didn't Kiwi, you've changed for the worse. I wanted to kill that bastard when I saw the state he left you in and now that's he's back, I'm guessing you're hurting again right?"

"I'm not hurting, I'm just confused. I swore that if he ever came back I would kill him or get revenge or make him hurt like he hurt me but now..."

"Now that you've seen him all your old feelings are coming back." How the fuck did my stupid brother get so wise?

"I don't think they ever left." I admitted painfully.

"Kiwi, I can't tell you not to be with him and I can't tell you to be with him, because it's your choice. You have to do what your heart tells you to do but honestly, I would let him sweat a little, make him jealous, make him work for you. And if he doesn't come crawling back and beg, then he's simply not worth it. Actually, he'll never be worthy of my sister." I chuckled and placed my arms around his neck for a hug.

"When did you get so smart?" Feigning hurt, he gasped and pulled back a little.

"I've always been smart. That hurt my feelings Kiwi."

Laughing, I playfully punched his arm and hugged him again. "I love you big bro."

"I love you too, sis." He leant in closer to whisper into my ear. "Make him pay." With a wink, he pulled back ana strode out of the room, leaving me alone with my devious thoughts.

And I had the perfect way to make Tristan pay and get jealous. Talk about killing two birds with one stone.

Grabbing my phone, I sent two texts. One to Tristan, telling him to get his ass down here so I could go out and the other to my very special friend, who played in a key role in my plot against Tristan.

Quickly changing into a tight black dress with thin spaghetti straps and a white denim jacket on top, I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. My mum was lying across the couch with the latest copy of Vogue in her hands.

"I'm going to Tessa's!" I screamed as I ran out the door. I didn't wait to hear her response and it was just my luck, that Tristan pulled up as soon as I locked the door.

Sliding into the passenger seat, I inputted the address into his GPS and we set off.

"So, where are we going?" I turned to him a with a look of disbelief across my face.

"Now, you're talking to me?" He grinned, glancing to look at me, before focusing back on the road.

"I'm sorry about before. I was being a jerk. I guess it just hurt me a little." I scoffed. Was this guy for real?

"Seriously, says the guy who used me and then left for two years?" A sad smile formed on his perfect face.

"Touché, but seriously I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you, it was unprofessional and out of line."

"And suddenly you care about being professional." I retorted, thinking back to the multiple times we fucked whilst he was on the job.

"I do. I was serious when I said I wanted to be a part of the gang Kiara. I do, I want to be here and do my job well." Guess I had my work cut out for me.

He pulled up outside the huge three story house I become all to familiar with. I took a deep breath, before turning to face Tristan, who wore a smile on his face.

Oh, how this next part was going to wipe it off.

"Do you promise to keep my secret?" He glanced at the house and then back at me.

"Sure. You can trust me." I really hoped I could.

"You can't tell my dad about what I do, okay?You have to be on my side if this is gonna work. If you're going to be my bodyguard, then we need trust."

"Of course I'm on your side." He was completely serious, but he'd broken a promise before.

"Pinky swear." He rolled his eyes but stuck out his pinky anyways.

"Pinky swear." He reiterated, shaking my pinky.

"Okay I'm not going to Tessa's, I'm going to my other friend's house."

"O..kay." Scrunching his eyebrows up in confusion, he frowned.

"Just wait in the car until I'm done." The front door of the house clicked opened and Sawyer stepped out to wave, just as I opened the car door. Realisation hit Tristan all at once and I smiled coyly.

"What the fuck?" He breathed out, his face turning red.

"Okay I'm going bye." He gripped my wrist, before I could even step out and yanked me back in.

"What the fuck are you going to do with him?" Shrugging, a devious smirk curled up on my lips.

"We're going to study." I said with a wink, as I  quickly snatched my wrist away from him and slid out of the car.

I glanced back to watch him explode with anger and whack his hands against the steering wheel repeatedly. Laughing to myself, I walked up to Sawyer.

Studying was code for sex.

It was the excuse he used all the time when we used to hookup. My dad thought Tristan was helping me study and that's how we became friends.

"Who was that?" Sawyer asked curiously, as he slowly shut the front door.

"Just a friend." My phone began to buzz in my pocket, and knowing exactly who it was, I sent Sawyer upstairs to wait for me.

"What?" I barked.

"Come outside and get in the fucking car now." Two years ago, I would have ran out without a second thought, but now....

"No. I need to be satisfied and Sawyer's going to help me with it."

"I'll satisfy you baby-girl, just come back to the car right now." I rolled my eyes at the desperation in his voice.

"And what happened to trying to stay professional?"

"Fuck that, I don't care as long as you leave that house right now. I'll fuck you baby-girl, I remember how much you used to love car sex."

I bit my lip at the thought of him throwing me into the back seat, but then quickly came back to reality.

"Key word, used to. I prefer beds and a mattress now, goodbye." Before I could the call though, he spoke up again.

"No wait, I'll call your dad." I clenched my jaw.

"Is that a threat? Because you promised you wouldn't tell and if you break your promise, then..." He groaned.

"Fine, I won't tell. Just please, get in the car." Begging already, this plan was working out for me fast.

"Sorry Tristan, I need to be fucked. And not by you." I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to the man, who'd been waiting for me. He was already naked and had a condom in hand with a lazy grin spread across his face.

Warning mature content ~ skip ahead if you don't want to read until you see stars

Smirking, I ripped off my dress and threw my underwear to the side. I jumped onto the bed and watched as he pulled the slippery sheath over his manhood.

Sawyer's cock was average, but enough for me. It was nothing like the monster that Tristan was packing but...wait a minute, why the fuck was I thinking about Tristan?

I was so deep into my thoughts, I didn't even realise when Sawyer pushed me down onto the bed and thrust into me. A small moan slipped out as he began to pump into me back and forth.

I grasped his shoulders and locked my legs around his waist. I let my head tip back and pleasure override everything else but I didn't feel anything.

I could feel his cock moving inside me, but the normal pleasure that came with it wasn't there. I looked up at Sawyer and saw Tristan.

Tristan was the one fucking me, Tristan was the one thrusting into me.

And that caused pleasure to pool in the bottom of my stomach.

No, stop. Don't you dare think about Tristan when Sawyer is fucking you.

"Harder." I murmured, hoping that Sawyer was just off his game and Tristan hadn't ruined sex for me.

Sawyer obliged, lifting my right leg onto his shoulder and pounding into me with all he had. The bed started to shake and his grunts got louder, but I still felt nothing.

Maybe if I moaned?

I opened my mouth but Sawyer suddenly stilled with one last thrust and I felt him spill out with a loud groan.

Wow, that was it.
**

He collapsed on top of me and then rolled over to discard the condom. Climbing back into bed, he pulled me into his arms and sighed.

"Fuck, that was amazing. I didn't feel it, but did you cum?" I looked up at him and decided to lie by nodding my head. Telling him no, would just break his little heart and I couldn't do that to him.

Smiling, he reached over and grabbed a cigarette. "Ladies first," I held it up to my lips and inhaled as he lit up the small stick.

I was still sexually frustrated, so this whole thing had been for nothing.

Well, not nothing. At least I had made Tristan jealous, and beg for me.

"Wanna stay a little longer? I can order Chinese and we can watch some cringe ass movies, I'll even watch your favourite." I smiled, passing the cigarette back to him.

"You would voluntarily watch Mean Girls with me?"

"Of course I would." There was no doubt in my mind that he would. He would always do whatever I wanted, and that made him perfect boyfriend material.

He wouldn't hurt me, or leave me, or trick me, yet, why did I still want Tristan?

Maybe I really was self-destructive?

"Uh no I can't, my dad wants me home and that guy is waiting for me outside." He put out the cigarette on the ashtray beside him and quickly averted his eyes.

"Oh um are you sleeping with that guy?"

"What? No, he's just someone who my dad hired to watch over me." Telling Sawyer about Tristan was not the way to go. He was already jealous of me and Tyler, imagine finding out that my ex-boyfriend was following me everywhere.

On cue, the car outside began to honk. I rolled my eyes, knowing Tristan wouldn't stop until I came down, and threw the duvet off me.

"I should go." I mumbled, as I grabbed my discarded dress and bra.

"Okay." He sighed, and I pulled on my dress. Scouring the room, I glanced back and him and huffed.

"Where are my panties?" He snorted out a laugh, to which I glared at. "I'm serious."

Sighing, he climbed out of bed in all his naked glory and began to help me look. I bent down to look under the bed, when the honking started to get louder and louder.

"Uh just forget them," I said, standing back up.

Commando it was.

"You're just going to leave without underwear." Sawyer muttered in disbelief, then he groaned. "Fuck girl, why do you have to give me a boner right before you're leaving?"

I giggled, as I gave him a wink and ran downstairs. Swinging the front door open, I waved him goodbye, before yanking my dress down so it went to my knees and sliding into the passenger seat.

"Are you satisfied now?" Tristan snarled, as he turned the key in the ignition.

"Completely." I grinned, despite my pussy clenching at the sight of him flexing his arm muscles, without even knowing.

I couldn't believe that I was now commando and sitting next to the one man who could make me wet with just a look.

This was going to be one painful day.
________________________________

A/N: Ready for some fun in the next chapter??

Btw would you guys prefer if I put a warning if a chapter has sexual content or just let you be surprised?? Please comment your thoughts down below!

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
55.5K 1K 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
793K 31.9K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...