the curse | attack on titan |...

By riversravioli

HIATUS The fall of Shiganshinan left everyone in worry and fear. Traumatized and shaken up, Elysia was taken... More

playlist
a/n,, please read
01 | To you, 2000 years from now
02 | Family Legacies
03 | May we meet again
04 | Where have you been?
05 | Easy as that
06
07 | Dreaming in a Nightmare
authors note 😫

disclaimer

467 10 0
By riversravioli

First off, I do not own Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin in any way!
I only added Elysia, the rest belongs to Hajime Isayama.

Second off, this is not supposed to be a romantic fic.
There will be some romance, but I'll try to keep it at bay.
However, if I see you shipping Elysia with Levi in a romantic manner I will literally just block you.

Also, I just wanted to say that some things in this story probably won't make a lot of sense.
But it's called Fan Fiction for a reason, right

Lastly, Right now I don't know where to go with this. I finished reading the Manga, and I have two pretty similar endings in mind.
But I don't know if I want to give y'all a happy ending or not.

I hope you can still enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
2.9M 93.7K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...
995K 27.9K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
305K 8.7K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...