π„ππŽπ‚π‡. Draco Malfoy

By 1-800-WILL-WARD

Chaos, laughter, friendship and trauma. All found in Hogwarts while a certain boy tries his best to become a... More

S Y N O P S I S
ACT ONE [ A WHOLE NEW WORLD ]
𝘑 𝔒 𝔯 𝔬 .
π˜– 𝔫 𝔒 .
𝙏 𝔴 𝔬 .
π˜› π”₯ 𝔯 𝔒 𝔒 .
𝘍 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯 .
𝘍 𝔦 𝔳 𝔒 .
𝘚 𝔒 𝔳 𝔒 𝔫 .
𝘌 𝔦 𝔀 π”₯ 𝔱 .
π˜• 𝔦 𝔫 𝔒 .
π˜› 𝔒 𝔫 .
F I N.
Drapple
Knock Knock
incorrect Y/n and Draco quotes to butter ur toast
Christmas Special !!
LMFAO THANK YOU
NEW BOOK. !!
Heya!
nice.
new book!
incorrect Draco and Y/n quotes that might make you inhale balogna
new book
AHHHHHHHHHHH
NOTICE:

𝘚 𝔦 𝔡 .

11.1K 512 551
By 1-800-WILL-WARD

» ℌ𝔢'ˢ 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 «

----

The trio, Harry, Ron and Hermione have been suspecting Snape ever since the troll incident. Now, they claimed that the professor had jinxed Harry's broom.

Though Y/n believed otherwise, he didn't really speak up, thinking the three would just take it as a certain bias he had for his house. No one would believe him, not after all the things he pulled during the course of four months in Hogwarts.

For instance, the boy had been going around and poking Hufflepuffs with spoons, asking them if their house colors means they're covered in bees. Another one is when he had successfully stolen Professor Flitwick's wand, holding it above his head and laughing when the man tried to reach for it.

The only reason he got his wand back was because he bribed the Potter with books and alot of gum. He was immune to the idea of detention at this point. Though maybe it would've been wiser to just wait for another professor to pass by.

The other day, he had been chanting latin phrases while aggressively waving his wand around, claiming that it was "Extra credit for charms".

Y/n sighed, adjusting himself on the common room's couch to be more comfortable. Christmas break was coming up and he knew he wouldn't be coming home. He blew a bubble with his gum, popping as it reached a certain size.

As much as Hogwarts made him feel appreciated, he wanted to play some pokemon on Dudley's Nintendo 64, and probably steal a present or two from him once again.

He flipped the page of the muggle book he's reading, grinding his teeth every now and again as the faint sound of fire crackling and bubble gum popping somehow filled the empty room.

He wore a green t-shirt, though a bit small for him now since he had grown taller. His black hair, looked like a rat's nest, messy and clearly unkempt, as usual.

His feet dangled down the end of the soft common room couch, swinging around carelessly.

"What if.. I arrange a peace treaty with Voldemort..?" He asked himself, blowing his gum once again. "Surely that would make things easier if he became alive again, right?"

"What if I become the next dark lord? Hmm.. Not bad, I'll steal everyone's chickens then strangle them. Maybe steal a bit from the bank aswell"

He nodded to himself, a grin appearing on his face. "My motivations.. I became a dark lord because I can't use my broom properly.."

"Its lame. Perfect."

His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked towards the direction of the noise, before going back to his book once more.

"Up late reading again, freak Potter?"

"Oh you noticed? I'm very flattered"

The raven head knew exactly who it was, the blonde git named Draco Malfoy. "What're you doing up? Something interrupted your beauty sleep?" he mocked.

Malfoy rolled his eyes in response, "Whatever". The blonde stood there for awhile before going back up the stairs, muttering something under his breath.

"Now, what was that about?" Y/n asked to no one in particular, glancing towards the direction the other was awhile ago. He shrugged to himself, standing up.

He jogged up the stairs of the dungeon. He opened the door to his room, yawning as he set his book down.

The raven head fell down his bed, making a loud noise. He had expected Malfoy to start complaining about it, but the boy never did.

Suspicious, he opened his eyes, not seeing Malfoy on the bed next to his. "Must be pissing.." he figured, turning around and covering his face with a pillow, feeling himself drift to sleep.

---»

Fred, George and Y/n were out in the courtyard, talking amongst themselves. Y/n, as usual, reading a book. 

"Look at Professor Quirrel, nervous lot, that one" Fred said, not-so discreetly pointing at the turban wearing teacher. "Why does he wear a turban? Is he bald?" Y/n asked, tilting his head. For some reason, he felt his scar sting, his face scrunched up.

"Is he afraid that his shiny bald head would blind people and put him to prison?"

George snorted, "Maybe, but its rumoured that he has garlic under them since he's scared of vampires"

"Nah, I reckon he has another face under that dodgy turban" Fred joked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Yet this managed to make the three of them look at eachother with a certain glint on their eyes. "Wanna test that theory?" Y/n asked.

The twins shrugged, pulling out their wands.

"This is such a bad idea and I love it."

The three bewitched snowballs, snickering to themselves as they started directing it towards the fidgety professor, who didn't really seem that bothered by the snow hitting his turban.

He looked around, his brows furrowed, be didn't seem nervous at all, odd. When he realized what was happening, he suddenly started to act "normal", the same act that was somehow infectious.

As he looked around, a snow ball landed on his face. He wiped it off hurriedly, looking everywhere for the culprit.

"Leg it!"

Somehow, the three of them didn't get in trouble. That odd sting remained on Y/n's mind.
--»

One friday night, Y/n found himself with Harry, Ron and Hermione, who were still searching for answers. "Y/n, come help us out please" Harry said, sighing.

"That's too boring" The raven head reasoned, "Besides you can do it, Granger's over there with her big brain"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "A little help wouldn't hurt!" she exclaimed. Y/n shrugged, signalling he didn't really want to help.

He didn't know why he was there, no one did. All he said was: "Malfoy's been bugging me and its not as fun when its about christmas- oh yeah, is the easter bunny just jesus in animagus form?"

Apparently, the Weasley's aren't going home for christmas, much to Ron's disappointment and Y/n's relief, at least he wont be bored without Malfoy.. for awhile

"What are you even looking for?" Y/n asked, finally breaking his silence.

Hermione groaned, "Nicolas Flamel, Y/n. He's somehow involved in whatever Snape is trying to get!"

The raven head rolled his eyes. He didn't buy the fact that Snape was the culprit in all this mess. It was too convenient. Besides, the man wasn't that incompetent to make mistakes.. right?

He sighed, "Have you tried the forbidden section?" he asked, flipping the page of his book.

Ron looked at him with furrowed brows, bewildered he would even suggest that. "Don't be silly, how will we be able to search for a name in that section when there's hundreds of books and mister Filch?"

"Trust your luck and grab one of the books?" Y/n said, though it came out as a question.

Harry's lips straightened into a line, "It can't be that easy.. can it?" he asked, his chin leaning on his palm. "Besides we're not even sure its in that section.."

"Wanna bet on that?" His brother asked, a smirk on his face.

The brunette chuckled, mumbling a small sure, knowing that the other was already planning something to prove them wrong.

--»

The young raven head quietly slipped out of the slytherin common room, he had to climb the dungeon stairs to get up to the main hall. He sighed, turning towards the portrait of Elizabeth Burke.

"Slytherins are supreme"

The portrait moved aside, revealing potion's class in the other side. "I just realized my entire plan will fail if professor debbie-snape hair is in there.."

Y/n peered down the narrow pathway, stepping into it, looking at the door the whole time. "Oh, my socks.. bloody- cock in a twat sheet.." he mumbled to himself, realizing the pathway was too dusty.

He removed his shoes in the common room when he bolted out, not wanting to make noise and attract Mrs. Norris, who has been scolding him for the past week, often scratching him when he talks back.

Once he was on the other side of the passageway, he sprinted up to the stairs, his heart pounding against his chest. The thought of his plan somehow going wrong sends adrenaline through his veins.

The boy made his way to the library in the dark, somehow not knocking over anything or bumping into walls. He opened the door, a loud creak coming from it.

Y/n glared at the door, threatening it in his mind as he tip toed his way to the forbidden section. He ducked his way pass the rope seperating the section off from the rest of the library, looking around curiously.

"Accio lantern"

He sat down, setting the lantern down a small conveniently placed stool. He browsed the shelf infront of him, grabbing a random one

"Nicolas Flamel.. flanel?" He muttered, skimming through the book in a matter of minutes, not finding a flannel or a Nicolas Flamel anywhere.

He put the book back on its shelf, the book tucking itself back to his place while he took another one, once again skimming through it. He was reading so fast that his pupils moved in a blur.

About thirty books down, he was forced to stop when he heard a familiar meow quite far away, but it was in the library. "Stupid.. old cat" he thought to himself as he put the flame of the lantern out.

He ran out the forbidden section, avoiding the meows he heard from the cat he hated quite alot. He managed to get out of the library, eyes landing on a door. He sprinted towards it, shutting it behind him as he silently entered. The raven head sighed in relief, slumping down the door as he ran a hand through his unkempt hair.

"...A mirror?" He said out loud, tilting his head as he saw a mirror in the empty room. He slowly went towards it, his curiosity peaking.

When Y/n was infront of it, he only saw his reflection. He had expected more, given the fact that it looked fancy, as he would put it. He raised a brow, what would a mirror be doing in the middle of a barren classroom?

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang on the other side of the door, his eyes widened, taking out his wand in a hurry.

He twirled his wand above him, as if he was tying himself up in a bundle of rope. The moment after, Argus Filch barged in, along with his cat, Mrs. Norris.

Y/n's soul left his body at that moment as he watched the two look around the room, waving a lantern around aggressively. The old man grumbled under his breath before he left, slamming the door behind him.

The raven head wheezed, "It worked! Disillusionment, oh you life saving piece of fine fine magic" he kissed his wand, (which isn't weird at all) tossing it up in the air and barely catching it right after.

He waited for a few minutes, opening the door and walking out confidently, he figured no one will be able to see him, he's practically invisible. Until when? Well, he wasn't sure how long he'll stay like this, but he might aswell take advantage of it.

His parade was rained on by the sound of someone clearing their throat. "Mister Potter"

"AH! MOTHER FUCKING TROLL SHIT!" He yelped, flinching. He could swear his height changed for a brief second, but he brushed it off as his imagination.

He turned around, a sheepish smile on his face. Professor McGonagall stood before him, a raised brow. "May you tell me what you are doing this late at night?"

Y/n gulped, he didn't plan for this at all. "Uh- well- You know, eating muggle stew?" He said.

The old woman raised a brow at him, "Muggle stew?"

"Uh, yes, yeah, Muggle stew, stew made out of muggles" He said, before realizing his mistake, "B-By muggles not of muggles."

"Right.." She said, "Very well then, come with me" She gestured for the boy to follow her, turning around and starting to walk off.

The raven head followed her, nearly tripping a few times out of sheer nervousness. "Are you expelling me for stealing Professor Flitwick's wand? I swear it won't happen again I just thought it'd be fun-"

McGonagall stopped in her tracks, looking at him, bewildered. "You what?" she snapped.

"Me and my big mouth.." Y/n thought to himself as he gulped, "You know I just thought it'd be funny- And- Well- Thats about it really-" he said, feeling small under the intense gaze of his teacher.

Literally.

Minerva watched as the boy slowly decreased in size, her eyes widening. Y/n was about to try and explain more but all that came out of his mouth was a small yip.

Or his snout, that is.

He suprised himself, looking down to see black paws, he felt somethint heavy behind him. He looked back to see a gray bushy tail with a white tip.

He let out a loud yip, jumping up as McGonagall pulled her wand out. Blue light came from it, his hands and feet were back, the tail has vanished.

He was on the ground, sat on his arse and leaning on his elbows, a shocked look on his face. "D-Did you curse me..? Am I dying?" He blurted out.

"Don't be ridiculous, Mr. Potter, now come along, we'll discuss this with Dumbledore" She said, a smile ghosting her lips as she offered her hand to the baffled boy.

Then they walked towards the headmaster's office, hand in hand whilst Y/n asked more ridiculous questions, which she tried to answer with the best of her abilities.

"Natural Animagus.." Y/n said, looking at the ground, "Can I be a dragon then?"

McGonagall shook her head, "I believe not."

"Hippogriff?"

"No"

"Tiger?"

"No"

"Unicorn?"

"No.."

"Thestral?"

"Goodness- no"

"What about a pheonix?"

"If you stay quiet for the rest of the walk I'll give you some Sherbet lemon, how does that sound, Mr Potter?"

"Really? Does it taste nice- oh- alright!"

And with that, Y/n stayed silent for the rest of the walk, just as he said. "Huh.. Maybe Malfoy's right, I am a freak.."

"Freakishly amazing"

--------------------

(A/n: i forgot to add an important give away that turban stutter back face mcgee is the villain in the first book, a bit subtle but its important so i edited it in)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 27
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš‘πš’πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πš›πšŽπš™πšŽπšŠπšπšœ πš’πšπšœπšŽπš•πš Or The Boy who lived πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš by The Girl who Survived. ~"Sometimes a heart c...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
16.4K 770 34
Agony. White hot agony that seemed to burn every inch of him, itching to get him to rip his own skin off, but he couldn't move, he couldn't even scre...
104 15 6
Everyone has a story to tell. When Draco discovers a Slytherin girl with some odd reading habits, he realizes it may be time to find the library. ...