π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™’π™€π™£ 𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙒 || π˜‹π˜³...

By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter VII

4.1K 102 32
By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"I'm so excited for the dance tonight!" Pansy said from across the hall again. I walked up to my door, about to shut it.

"Great," I chimed in. "Now I don't have to listen to your eerie voice!" I faked a smile. She glared at me, "You're just jealous. Now, why don't you go back to Gryffindor where you belong?"

"Sorry, I think your big-ass ego is blocking the exit." I hissed.

"She wore Malfoy's robes to class yesterday," One if them whispered. I rolled my eyes, shutting the door.

I know we're supposed to be like a family, but they still think of me as a Gryffindor- And I think of them as stuck-up bitches.

"Fucking Pansy," I hissed under my breath as I made up my mind to go to my favorite spot.

I made my way down the halls. I headed into the Forbidden Forest, not even thinking twice about it. I usually just chill by a tree and wait for something to try and attack me. It's my way of indirectly picking a fight.

I was humming to myself, playing with my wand when a werewolf appeared. I wasn't really phased- I guess you could say it's because I'm not afraid to die. I still have a little Gryffindor personality..

He was a challenge, but I won in the end. When I did, I plopped back down by the tree.

When the sun started to disappear, I walked back to Hogwarts. It was a Saturday so I didn't have any classes I needed to go to.

When I got back to the Hogwarts, I ran into Draco Malfoy. "Where were you?" He asked, looking behind me before looking at me again.

"Enjoying the Draco-Free silence," I rolled my eyes. He stared at me before speaking, "Were you at the Black Lake?" He asked me.

I laughed, "It's not even in that direction!"

"You were in the Dark Forest," He smiled evilly.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't have any proof." He shrugged, "I don't need any. I'm a Malfoy."

"Have fun with that." I walked past him, pretending like I wasn't scared.

When I got back to the common, I immediately dropped on the couch. "Bloody hell, Malfoy. Give me a break!" I yelled to no one.

If I get suspended, or expelled, I don't know where I'll go. My parents still hate me for what happened with my brother, and I don't really care for trying to explain what happened. He tried, but they kept saying he hit his head too hard.

I broke out of my thoughts when Draco came in. "Malfoy," I hissed.

"Mudblood," He glared. He walked past me and grabbed something from on top of the fireplace.

"Forget something?" I asked, watching as he put it in his shirt.

He looked at me and spoke, "What were you even doing in the Dark Forest, mudblood?"

I sighed, "Stop pretending like I didn't tell you I'm a pureblood."

He didn't answer and just buttoned the top of his shirt up.

That's when I noticed what he was wearing. It was a white, button up shirt under a white suit. He wore a white bow tie on top, and then black dress pants to go with it. His blond hair was brushed to the side, accentuating his grey eyes. He looked really good.

"Well?" He pushed, waiting for me to answer his question.

I shrugged, "I was just bored."

"So you threatened your life?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I had my wand with me," I reasoned.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed?"

I groaned, "Why do you care?"

"I don't," He answered before slamming the door shut behind him.

"Alone, again." I said to myself, laying down on the couch, resting my head in my arms.

"Oliver! Come here quick!" I called out to my older brother. We were in the backyard of our old house. I was standing by the stream that flowed right behind the Oak tree.

My brother ran over, "What is it, little me?" I smiled at him as I pointed across the river. He was looking at where I was pointing with a confused face. "Oliver, it's a horsie! Can't you see him?" I smiled, watching as the skeleton-like horse fluffed its boney wings.

"I don't see a horse," He smiled kindly.

"Oh, but he's so skinny! Can we feed him something? Please!"

Oliver sighed, "Okay, fine. I'll go get some food, you stay here with the horse. Okay?" I nodded, a huge smile was plastered on my face.

While Oliver was inside, I crossed the river towards the horse. It was abnormally skinny, but seemed fairly happy. I was petting the horse when Oliver had come back with some left-overs from dinner.

"What are you doing over there," He whisper-yelled.

"I'm petting the horsie!" I smiled, turning back to the horse to pet him some more.
He sighed, making his way across the stream with the food.

"Here," He smiled gently.

I took the fish and gave it to the horse, and he gratefully took it. His wings flapped repeatedly as he looked at me, waiting for me to give him more. "He likes it," I told my brother. He just smiled while nodding his head.

"Come on," He began. "Let's go back, you can bring the horsie with you."

I nodded, holding the fish up and trying to get the horse to follow me across the shallow stream. As Oliver was going down the steep hill, the horse jumped on its hind legs, causing me to jump backwards and hit Oliver in his back.
Oliver fell and hit his throat on a sharp rock.

This incident caused him to go mute, and my parents didn't believe me when I told them about the horse. They said I was describing a Thestral, and that I was too young and inexperienced to be able to see one. They claimed that I hit Oliver on purpose. They keep saying I did it on purpose. But I didn't. It was an accident.

"It was an accident, it was an accident!" I screamed. My eyes opened and I could feel dried tears on my cheeks. I looked around and saw that there were five people beside me. Pansy, Bulstrode, Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy.

"I- Uh.. Hi?" I stuttered. Pansy looked at me in disgust, "Attention whore."

I shot her a death glare. "Look here, bitch. I don't know who you think you are to talk to me like that, but I will not hesitate to put you in your bloody place!"

Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle made an 'ooh' sound.

"What time is it?" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Around two in the morning," Bulstrode answered.

I groaned, "Bloody hell." I stood up and left to the dorm without another word.

I didn't go to bed when I got there, though. Instead, I just tried different stuff with my wand. I tried the patronus charm, I tried flipping my wand and catching it by the handle, I tried (and failed) accio for my missing socks, and other random shit.

However, my neighbors, who were trying to sleep, did not appreciate my constant noise.

About two hours later, I decided to continue my practices in the common.

"Malfoy? Again?" I questioned, sitting across from him. He looked at me, then eyed my wand, "Where were you going?"

I shook my head, "No where. I'm just trying out some spells."

He watched me for a second, before lying on the couch and staring off into space.

I stood up and walked over to the wall by the fire-place.

"Expecto Patronum!" I whisper-yelled, pointing my wand at the wall. Nothing.

"Expecto Patronum!" I tried again.

Nothing.

Malfoy laughed.

"I will bust your knee-caps, Malfoy. Don't test me."

He laughed again. He sat up, and watched me with amusement. "Don't let me stop you," He teased.

"Expecto Patronum!" I repeated. Again, nothing.

Malfoy sighed, "That's depressing." I glared at him, "Why don't you do it then, Mr. Pureblood?"

He left for his dorm to get his wand, and when he came back, he was wearing pajamas. "Expecto Patronum," He spoke, but nothing happened. I laughed.

"I know how to do it," He reasoned. "I just don't have the.. memory..."

I looked at him confused, "Memory?"

He sighed, "Come here."

I walked in front of Draco and we both faced the wall. "Point your wand like this," He instructed, tipping his wand down a bit. I did the same.

"Now, swirl." He swirled his wand into a spiral. I copied.

He sighed, "No."

I groaned, "I'm doing the same thing you are."

He shook his head, taking my hand in his. He pointed my arm out and spiraled it inwards, "Like this." His warm breath was hitting my ear, causing a shiver to go down my spine.

Draco moved back, "Again."

I spiraled the wand, "Expecto Patronum!" I yelled, and then a silver light came out of my wand. A Thestral circled around me, gliding through the air before disappearing.

Draco scoffed, "You knew how to do it all along."

I shook my head, "No. I didn't."

"What memory were you thinking of?" He asked me, sitting down on a couch.

"Memory?"

"You need to think of the happiest memory you have in order for it to work."

My face turned beet red. I was thinking about him holding my hand...

"Whatever," He dismissed after seeing my flustered state. He laid back down on the couch. I put my wand in my shirt and laid down on the other couch, resting my head in my arms, as he did.

I turned my head and watched as he blinked his eyes, while staring at the ceiling. I matched my blinking with his, and noticed how slow his stomach was moving.

In, out. I matched my breathing with his. I examined his face as he stayed deep in thought. He looked so focused, and so stressed.

I traced his face with my finger, drawing shapes in the air. I imagined him looking at me like he was looking at the ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
345K 5.5K 116
"Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄›α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ α΄α΄€ΚŸκœ°α΄Κ." "Ιͺ ᴋɴᴏᴑ." [UNDER EDITING] What happens when you, the wittiest girl in the Slytherin house, landed yourself in so much tr...
280K 6.8K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...
714K 25.2K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...