Catwoman x male reader

By Jet_The_Knight

(Y/n) was normal, well as normal as one could be in Gotham. With all the crooks and super-villains running ab... More

Chapter 1: the Stranger

2.1K 62 7
By Jet_The_Knight

*Catwoman x Male Reader stories are so scarce out there so I felt inclined to provide DC fans another story to read about the sneakiest thief in Gotham city this time she intends to steal something she never thought she would ever want...*

(Y/n) was used to the rain, living in Gotham for so long. It was normal and somewhat annoying at times but (Y/n) enjoyed it here, he grew up here he knew the evil that could come from this place.

Yet he stayed because it was his home even if it was crime-infested.

He was nobody special he was not a supervillain or a masked vigilante like the Batman. Just another citizen in the world's worst city.

(Y/n) tried his best to ignore the rain and the cold shiver of the Autumn season as he walked on the sidewalk back to his apartment complex, he had recently come back from a visit to his brother and his family.

(Y/n) knew his older brother cared for him especially since (Y/n) had recently started to live alone. He always insisted he was happy, his job as a librarian never kept him bored he always came up with a new interesting book to read.

He never expected his own life to ever become extraordinary.

(Y/n) fished his keys out of his pocket as he approached his apartment door waving in greeting at his elderly neighbor who was a kind and sweet lady.

(Y/n) sighed as he closed his door behind him, leaning against it, and slid down to sit on the floor and covered his face with his hands before sliding them off. 

He had lied to his brother again, he actually was miserable.

Gotham was a lonely sullen place, its spotty weather rivaled the city of London in terms of the downpour of rain. Giving it its dark and grim atmosphere. Making the simple Librarian become overcome with the feeling of drowning in loneliness.

Perhaps that was the reason behind its overwhelming crime rate. After all, we are all reflections of our home are we not?

(Y/n) mused over these thoughts as he sat in his meaningless apartment in the heart of Gotham absentmindedly ignoring the soft tap of rain on the windowpanes of the small but cozy apartment.

But this was his home, his tiny insignificant slice of the Shit Pie that was Gotham. 

(Y/n) stood from his resting spot on the floor and made his way to the sofa in the living area and unceremoniously faceplanted into the soft cushions. Exhaustion was not uncommon to (Y/n) but he thought by now he would have adjusted to the requirements his job entailed.

But he did work hard that day, and he understood the reason behind his exhaustion. The man rested on the brown sofa for the next two hours demanding himself to drift into slumber.

Unfortunately, the three cups of coffee he drank today was sternly refusing to allow his mind to drift back into slumber.

So (Y/n) simply laid there allowing his mind to wander wherever it deemed fit.

His thoughts, strangely enough, drifted toward the many, many, villains and psychopaths the city harbored and wondered what they were doing right now at this very second. Who were they with? What were they plotting or were they battling the Batman?

He wouldn't be surprised if the last question was in full effect right at this moment, the caped crusader was out there every night doing just that.

Almost as if fate decided to flip him the bird, a black clad figure picked the window lock and unceremoniously dumped themselves onto (Y/n)'s hardwood floor.

The sudden noise startled the man from his thoughts making the male sit up from his sofa and look down at the body in the floor of his apartment.

His first thought was to call an ambulance or the police which was the first thing he intended to do. Quickly the young man fished his phone from his pocket and began to dial nine-one-one.

Suddenly, a whip snapped and knocked the phone from his hand and to the floor where it shatter beyond repair.

"Agh!" (Y/n) hissed as he grabbed his stinging hand then turned his head at the direction of the attack. Relfex kicked in as the whip came forward once more, (Y/n) lifted his forearm over his face only for it to wrap around his forearm.

It seemed his attacker was planning for that for a surprising amount of strength was exerted into the whip pulling him towards his attacker who kicked him as he came close, knocking him on his back with a feminine heel pressed against his throat tightly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A female voice said startling (Y/n), his attacker's voice was smooth and sultry with hints of playful flirtation, not out of interest but to pick at his social defenses.

He knew those type of people well.

(Y/n) let out a unflattering choked cough as he tried to adjust and lessen the pressure on his throat enough for him to respond.

His female attacker noticed this.

"You're a slow learner aren't you?" She said her voice laced with amusement as she added a bit more pressure before completely relenting her applied pressure but not her heel as a subtle warning.

(Y/n) took in large gasps of air as soon as he could and took the time to took up at his attacker and felt his cheeks flush red.

The woman was amazing, astonishing he never would have expected Catwoman of all people to be the first villain he would ever meet in this wretched city.

(Y/n)'s blush grew when he looked at her black outfit that hugged her slender body perfectly, her suit's opening over her chest left nothing to the imagination giving the man a view of her inner cleavage.

Catwoman let out a sultry laugh at his expression.

"See something you like?~" She flirted playfully.

(Y/n) knew better than to flirt back, flattery was a form of manipulation and he knew she was testing him seeing what made him squirm.

He also knew she would not let him up, not before some words would be exchanged.

So (Y/n) used something he was good at

Diplomacy.

"Please Ma'am release me I am not a threat." (Y/n) stated and raised his empty hands as emphasis.

Catwoman let out a bemused laugh.

"How can I be so sure of that? You did try to call the cops after all." Catwoman said.

"As I recall I did not strike first, you started the altercation entirely after you disturbed my peace by illegally entering my property, I was within my rights to alert the authorities." (Y/n) stated plainly placing his piece in their verbal chess match.

Catwoman tilted her head in mild surprise, and her face contorted into a look of disinterest.

"That was not the response I was expecting, I was expecting pleas for freedom or the typical ' I'll never say a word' line. That was a new response. What are you a politician?" Catwoman asked bemused once again.

(Y/n) raised a brow at her question.

"I do not know many politicians who live in such moderate apartments instead of luxourous condos Ma'am. But I can assure you I am not a politician, I'm a Librarian." (Y/n) said and tilted his head in confusion when a smirk crossed Catwoman's face.

"Hm, fair point. A young man librarian? how cute. That's a first." Catwoman said.

"I enjoy books so what better place to work? But I get a sense my career is not the reason you chose to break into my house." (Y/n) said as he raised a patient brow.

Catwoman let a smile cross her face once again and shifted revealing a large gash in her side.

"Your right, I snuck in here to hide. And was quite surprised to find someone was home." Catwoman stated using her heel to tilt (Y/n) chin getting a better look at his face.

She let out a subtle pleased hum.

(Y/n) did not notice too focused on the gaping wound.

"Do you need help?" (Y/n) asked absentmindedly as he stared at the wound.

Catwoman raised a brow and scoffed.

"I'm certain I can fix it myself. Now be a good boy and- agh!" Catwoman grunted in obvious pain and her strength weakened startlingly, and she stumbled off of (Y/n) and slouched against the back of the sofa to keep herself stable.

Paying no attention to the man who slowly got to his feet.

"I think otherwise, stay here I'll be right back." (Y/n) stated paying no attention to Catwoman's startled look and raised brow.

(Y/n) made his way to his bathroom and retrieved his emergency med-kit and returned to find the Cat exactly where he left her, this time however ambiet a bit more light headed.

"I have to stitch it up, you may want to remove the upper portion of you suit." (Y/n) said as he approached showing the woman a needle and stitching suture as proof of his intentions.

Catwoman raised a brow at his statement.

"I suppose the direct approach is fun too~" She flirted with a sly smile.

(Y/n) fought the blush that threatened to rise on his cheeks.

"I don't want to assume but you wear underclothing under that suit correct?" (Y/n) asked with a cough.

"What happens if I say I don't~" She said playfully once again testing him.

This time however, he was ready.

"Then I will provide you something to cover yourself with, either that or if you are so comfortable with it then you can simply leave your chest bare." (Y/n) stated plainly.

Catwoman blinked at his bluntness then rolled her eyes.

"Then I need something to cover myself with-"

On cue (Y/n) handed her a towel without so much as a glance from his work as he disinfected the needle.

Catwoman rolled her eyes once again at him and covered herself and let her suit drop revealing the gash to the man.

(Y/n) let out a hum and dipped a hand towel into a bowl of water and gently began to wipe the blood away from the wound gently as he could as the woman winced.

Thankfully the bleeding stopped a while ago and now all he had to do was stitch it up.

(Y/n) raised the needle for Catwoman to see.

"Am I safe to assume you have a pretty good pain tolerance?" (Y/n) asked.

Catwoman scoffed and nodded.

(Y/n) then gently began his work going to even as the woman he worked on winced. Catwoman turned her attention to the man beside her his attention focused on her well being.

"Why are you doing this anyways? You could have taken the opportunity to throw me out or call the cops. Instead your helping the person who broke into your apartment get better what fucking sense is that?" Catwoman asked curiously.

"Indeed you broke in and I could have done either of those things. But you were injured and I could not in good conscious allow you to bleed out even if you are or were hostile." (Y/n) said plainly.

"You remind me of someone I know. He doesn't like killing either. Maybe the two of you are the same. Are you Batman mysterious stranger?" Catwoman asked her voice became laced with sultry tones and flirting.

(Y/n) let out a chuckle in amusement.

"No I am not the Bat, I'm a pacifist." (Y/n) stated.

"That explains why you know how to fix me up. You must have been a doctor before right?" Catwoman asked.

"No. I know this knowledge for reasons I will not disclose with you." (Y/n) stated.

Catwoman shrugged in acknowledgement, everybody had their secrets.

A few minutes of comfortable silence passed until (Y/n) declared he was done and finished his work.

"Now, be careful and try not to reopen the wounds or they will cause more problems than they did before." (Y/n) stated as he put away his medical equipment and allowed the woman to become decent.

"Thank you, doctor~" Catwoman flirted once again winking at him when he turned to correct her.

"My name is (Y/n)." (Y/n) stated surprising Catwoman.

"Selina." Catwoman, or apparently Selina purred back.

(Y/n) watched her walk to the window she entered from and ease her way out.

"Are you sure that is the safest way out? It could cause the stitches to reopen." (Y/n) asked with concern.

Selina smiled at his concern and chuckled.

"Don't worry this isn't my first bout." Selina said with a wink.

"Then, I guess this is goodbye then?" (Y/n) stated not noticing the gleam of interest in Selina's green eyes.

"Until next time yes." Selina said playfully.

"Next time?" 

"Of course, I will need to get these stitches removed right?" Selina said making (Y/n) nod dumbly.

"Indeed, so yes until next time Selina." (Y/n) said with a small smile.

(Y/n) began to turn away when he noticed Selina began to decent until she stopped him.

"Oh, and one more thing!" Selina said making (Y/n) turn around.

Selina gripped his shirt in a fist and pulled him to lean out the window and crash her lips directly on his completely startling (Y/n).

The kiss lasted only a few seconds but felt like eternity until Selina pulled away with a satisfied smile.

"Thank you for helping me (Y/n)" She said softly then as quickly as she came she disappeared into the Gotham night. Leaving behind a flustered (Y/n) (L/n) already missing the taste of Selina's lips.

And leaving him craving them more.

His life was now extraordinary.

*I like how I did for this one and I think I did a fairly good job with Catwoman's personality and gave the reader a pretty interesting background. This story may be one of my projects I will continue to work on as well and not leave on hiatus. Other than that, Tell me what you guys thought!

-Jet (The_Inquisitor)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...