It's Showtime! (Oc x gwain sa...

Oleh KamenRiderTux

Teora, a world full of magic and wonder. But like other worlds, where there's a light, there's a shadow, wher... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Heaven sends heroes don't always land well.
Chapter 2: Queen Gwain
Chapter 4: Wizard Vs The Skinnyman!
Chapter 5: RIDE like THE WIND! / Gotta keep it up!
I apologize.
So...
I'll make this quick

Chapter 3: Fire and Ice

382 5 5
Oleh KamenRiderTux

Word = narration

"Word" = talking

'Word' = thoughts

["word"] = video, recording, etc.

Word = transformation chant

-11 years ago-

A girl with short, wavy blue hair, blue eyes, and a long canine tooth on the left side of her mouth. She wore a white, collared sleeveless shirt with a black tie and a black mini skirt. She was holding a black guitar, talking to a young Ami wearing a bunny headband, holding a guitar as well but white with gold stripes.

"Alright Ami, you know the chords well now." She said with a smile. "Now you need to tweak your solo." She pointed at one of the strings. Suddenly a boy walked to them.

"Look, guys! The weirdos wanna be rockstars!" He mocked. With an annoyed expression on Deva's face, she turned her hands into ice gauntlets, grabbed him by the collar, and faced him.

"Call my friend a weirdo again and I'll play music by kicking your ass!" She yelled at him, freezing him and kicking him away. She then faced Ami and spoke.

"Ugh! That's why I hate boys." She said with an annoyed tone.

"Ami, promise me something, if I ever happen to like a boy, hit me with whatever you have in reach, alright?" She said to Ami.

"Fine, let's move on," Deva said, continuing the lesson.

-Present-day-

Opening his eyes, Wilson saw Ami looking over him, it was morning already.

"Ugh..." He groaned, covering himself with the blanket over his head and attempted to go back to sleep but couldn't so he got up. He ate breakfast, changed into a simple red shirt and black pants, and followed Ami to the training platform, where Gwain was waiting.

"Alright, If you wanna stay alive, you should know how to defend yourself to protect Ami," Gwain said with her hands crossed. "In this world, threats can come in sizes, amount, and power."

"Since you figured out what you're capable of, I will use my magic." She said. This made Wilson a little- no, EXTREMELY TERRIFIED since the last time she used her magic, it was a near-death experience for him.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you, I'll just use a little of my power." She assured him. He was a little calm now but still afraid.

"Listen! I'll let you pass if you manage to punch me, If I knock you down before that, the sequence won't count." She said.

"A-Alright." He said nervously with a nod, taking out the Driver Ring, yes he called it that and placing it on his right hand then placing it on his belt.

Driver on, Please!

After it transformed, he took out the Ruby Ring and placed it in his left hand. He flipped the lever down and placed his hand on his belt, which he called the Ring Driver.

Flame! Please! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!

As the chant was going, a red glyph with fire coming off it appeared on his left and approached him. It went through him from left to right, forming his armor.

"I'm rea-" Before he could finish, he saw Gwain charged at him without any warning. He blocked the attack but was kicked in the gut, staggering back. He regained balance and went for a punch but was kicked in the face by Gwain. He took advantage of this and grabbed her leg and threw a punch at her but she shot an energy blast at his face, knocking him to the ground.

"What's going on? I can tell you can fight, why are you holding back?" She asked, cracking her knuckles.

"You could've warned me!" He yelled, flipping the Ring Driver lever three times, making the glyph appearing on his right side, going through, making his suit disappear. Then Lucy, one of Gwain's loyal warriors, appeared then spoke.

"Queen Gwain," She began, "The chefs await you for lunchtime," Gwains eyes went wide and she pushed Wilson into the sea, but luckily grabbed the ledge, "hurry up." She said before turning and walking away.

"It may sound really bad, but luckily Lucy is blind." She said to Ami. Then Wilson Yelled.

"THEN WHY DID YOU PUSH-" Before he could finish, Gwain stepped on his fingers.

"Quiet, you can swim to the fishes or be a dead human floaty." She said, glaring menacingly at him, which Wilson responded by throwing himself to the sea, better than being dead.

"Anyway," Gwain continued, "Your human can't stay here in the castle anymore, it's too risky." She said, Ami, tilted her head to see a clock tower in the distance near the seaside area.

"You'll have to leave him in some place nobody sees him." She said. Ami had a big smile with stars in her eye. Gwain noticed this and without turning her head, looked at her.

"What? Do you have something in mind?" Gwain asked.

-later-

Gwain can be seen opening a door to an old, dusty, room. Wilson and Ami can be seen peeking over to see inside. They walked and Wilson kneeled to the floor and dragged his finger on the floor and looked at his finger.

"The dust is incredibly thick!" He said shocked, getting up and dusting off his knees. Then Gwain spoke

"Alright, you're by yourself here, make sure nobody sees you and if you need anything, ask Ami, don't look for me." And with that, she gave him a broom and walked off.

"Wait! I gotta clean this by myself!? No help?!" He asked, getting no response. He turned to Ami.

"Please?" He pleaded, Ami, rushed to the door smiling, giggling like a child, while Wilson had an annoyed face. He looked around the old dusty room and sighed.

"Well, time to work..." He said sadly. Outside, Ami was climbing down the ladder while Gwain just floated down.

"I can't believe what we're doing, hosting a future murderer in the watchtower," She said.

"Teaching him how to fight so he can easily destroy us later." She said, finally touching the ground, well, Ami touched the ground, Gwain was still floating."At least up there, he won't hurt anyone up there."

"Tomorrow will be your first test for when he walks you to school." She said to Ami, "So you have to be ready."

The next day, after a beatdown and cleaning, Wilson can be seen walking with Ami to her college. He was wearing the same clothes he wore at the market, with my sword still holstered on my waist, while Ami wore a black garment and white stockings. Outside the college, Lanney can be seen speaking to another girl with short, blue wavy hair.

"A bodyguard?" The girl said with a curious face.

"That's right, he's just young. Is very strong and you can say he's very sweet." She said, turning her head to see Ami and Wilson approaching them, The girl turning her head as well.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, princess." Lanney said, turning to Wilson, "And I hope You have a nice day, young Wilson."

"Uh...Thanks." He said to her, 'young Wilson? I'm, like, 21 years old.' He turned to the blue-haired girl.

"You must be a friend of Ami." He said with a smile, "Names Wilson Hiden, just call me Wilson." He tipped his hat. The girl kept looking at him, which crept him a little, then she snapped back to reality.

"Ah! Uh...Deva." She said nervously. A boy with red fire-like hair wearing a white buttoned shirt and black pants can be seen walking to the group when he noticed Wilson. He rushed to him, stopping and pointing at him.

"Hey, scum!! They're under my protection, if you want to do anything to them, you'll have to pass through me first!" He said with a serious face. In response, he grabbed his sword from the holster and pointed it at his hand.

"You just brought fists to a sword fight." He smiled smugly. They continued our staring contest showdown for 11 seconds until Deva hit him in the head with ice gauntlets (A/N: Is that what they're called?)

"Easy Powerman, it's just Ami's new bodyguard, be polite." She said with an unimpressed face.

"What's up, bud?" He said, raising his hand for a high five, Wilson high fiving back. After the boy introduced himself as Agni, All five of them walked together to the college.

"Wow. It's awesome you're in the royal guard being so young." He said, "Also, how did you save Ami from a pack of wolves? I'm curious." He asked.

"Oh, with this baby." Wilson said, taking out my sword, getting an "Oh~" from the three. They continued to ask him questions, trying to answer them all, which pressured him a little, then Lanney spoke.

"I don't think young Wilson feels comfortable if you raid him with questions," She said to them, getting a "Thank you" from Wilson, then she bumped into a tall man with orange hair and beard wearing white clothes with gold assets.

"Miss Ca'Hadean, I always tell you, your hat." He said. Lanney's eyes went wide and quickly put her hat away. Ami's attention turned to the man who spoke.

"And Miss Le'Viand, I know the queen allowed the use of your needed accessory, but you know very well my condition, ears down." He said. Ami immediately put her headband's ears down.

"How can this be?" Deva asked.

"Your math teacher is absent, so hurry up, her substitute is about to get here." He said. And with that, he left.

"Great, a substitute teacher, nobody takes them seriously," Deva said, sounding annoyed. They left for their classes, leaving Agni and Wilson behind.

"Welp, we got nothing to do," Wilson said.

"Very well, Wilson, would you like me to show you around?" Agni asks.

"Got nothing to do, sure, why not." He said. Suddenly a dodgeball hit Agni's face. Meanwhile, with Ami and Deva, they got to class just in time as a woman with black hair, white buttoned shirt and black skirt, and sunglasses holding a suitcase with a logo of a woman and words that said 'Moon Tech'. As they entered the room, they were talking about Wilson.

"And how did you get that kid? he's awesome." Deva asked, sitting on her seat, as well as Ami, "Besides, he's kinda mysterious."

"You already kissed him, didn't you?" She said, with a little hint of jealousy. Ami looked at her and blushed with a face that said 'what?'. Back with two boys, Agni showed Wilson around the school, they stopped at the bathroom.

"And that's the girl's bathroom, a mysterious place of which you don't know the secrets that are hidden there." He said to him, "Someday my camera and I will reveal them."

"Yes I know what's the bathroom, you do-" Wilson stopped talking and looked at him after hearing that last sentence. Then a dodgeball hit his face.

"Yeah, you kinda deserved that," Wilson said, looking at him.

-Back with the girls-

"Come on, don't lie to me! There's no way you and him, alone in a forest and nothing happened." Deva said, not sounding convinced.

The boys

"The cafe, we'll meet here with the rest at lunch, be aware, it's a minefield," Agni warned him.

"Don't need to tell me, I've been through worse than that," Wilson said, having Vietnam-like flashbacks where one time he and Reo got into food warfare, Reo was still standing while he was hiding under a table, asking himself how this happened and wanting to get out.

Agni heard something coming on his right and grabbed a metal tray to block the ball heading his face. Wilson heard something on his left, he turned and quickly dodge the ball, resulting in it hitting the back of Agni's head, imprinting his angry face on the tray.

The girls

"Don't give me no crap, you took him to your bedroom last nig-" Before Deva could finish, a slam can be heard. The entire class brought their attention to the substitute teacher.

"Alright people I don't care to meet, you have until the end of the day to solve this simple exercise." She said, pointing at the very, very, VERY difficult exercise. The entire class was speechless and shocked at the exercise until Deva spoke up.

"WHAT?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! NOT EVEN THE SMARTEST KID IN THE CLASS COULD DO IT!" She said furiously, pointing at a boy with glasses, also shocked at the question.

"SO you can go out to the library, use the computers, and go out to the field, your choice." She said to the class, which they responded by rushing out the door.

"Well, that'll distract them." She said, turning her eyes to the direction they went. Then her eyes shifted toward the buy with glasses, who was trying to complete it, "Oh, looks like somebody took it seriously"

Back with the boys, they were in front of a statue. Of what looks like Gwain, but in armor.

"It's incredible how Gwain college was established, they were rivals with the queen," Agni said, looking at the statue.

"GWAIN college?" Wilson said to himself, looking at the statue. A ball hit Agni's head again, which made him frustrated and triggered.

"STOP IT DAMMIT!!!" He yelled, grabbing the ball, "HERE'S YOUR BALL!" He started biting it.

"HEY! IDIOT!" Some shouted. Agni shifted his eyes to the voice to see a group of four people.

"Agni, what the hell did you do?" The leader of the group said. Agni's eyes went wide and dropped the ball.

"Once again nibbling our balls?" One of the members said.

"You can't wait for more than one of the elements of fire." The third member said, the last member... she just chewed bubblegum.

"Agni, you'll have your punishment." The leader said. They grabbed their dodgeballs and aimed them at Agni.

"Always causing trouble." One ball was thrown at him.

"You're nothing more than a burden for this school." Another ball was thrown at him.

"You're just incompetent." The leader threw his ball but Wilson got in front of Agni and caught the ball.

"Hey! Wait your turn!" The leader said.

"Why wait? Take on a big kid! Unless you're too small." He taunted, smiling smugly.

"Who do you think you are?!" The leader yelled.

"No one special, just a passing-through bodyguard," He said, tipping his hat, "remember that!" He pointed his finger at them.

"Hmph, Luz, you're up!" The leader said, a girl with pink hair walked up, ready to throw her ball. Coincidently, Deva walked up in front of them.

"Why are you here?" She asked, "you should be at the cafe."

"And don't tell me you're in trouble again, if that's so-" Before she could finish, Wilson shoved her to the side and kicked the ball, hitting one of the member's face, sending him to the ground. The other members looked at their fallen comrade and back at Wilson, who was smirking and did a "come at me" motion with his hands.

"Alright, you asked for it!" The girl member said. Wilson grabbed the ball on the ground and prepared for battle when suddenly a truck drove in the courtyard. Wilson and the bullies looked at the truck and noticed someone landing on top of one of the truck trailers was the substitute teacher. Wilson notices the logo on the truck. It was a woman's face and the 'Moon tech'. A similar loge he saw on the attacker's robot arm on that day she attacked Ami.

"That logo..." Wilson muttered to himself.

"Hey, guys, I think one against four isn't fair." The woman said, smirking.

"What if we balance the game a bit?" She said. Her glasses turn into a visor, then throws her clothes in the air. Agni jumps in to take a photo with his camera, but she somehow has clothes underneath.

Agni lowers his camera. "Hey, that doesn't make any sense." He said, dumbfounded.

"Uh...no thanks, we don't need another player!" Wilson shouted.

"Play ball, right?" She asked. The truck trailer doors opened and shot out four spherical robots. The legs popped out under them and they stood up. One landed behind Ami and Lanney, who coincidentally worked into the courtyard, another landed on top of the school roof, next to a girl with long green hair and green eyes. And another robot somehow in the girl's bathroom, reading a newspaper.

"You gotta be kidding me." He said, then noticed the bullies crawling away.

"Knew they were cowards, can't blame them." He said, looking back at the robots.

"Wilson, isn't it?" She asked, him looking up.

"Yeah, and your name is...?" He asked, pointing at her.

"Call me Luna, now, can continue what we agreed on?" She asked, placing her left hand out, summoning her robotic gauntlets.

"Sure," He said, grabbing the Driver Ring, placing it on his right hand, "You don't need to call me Wilson." He placed his right hand on his belt.

Driver on, Please!

After it transformed, he took out the Ruby Ring and placed it in his left hand, flipping down the goggles.

"Kamen Rider Wizard!" He shouted, flipping the lever down, placing his hand on the Ring Driver.

Flame! Please! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!

A red glyph with fire coming off it appeared on his left. He placed his left hand out as the glyph approached him. It soon went through him from left to right, forming his armor.

"Alright! Let's do this!" He said, grabbing his sword, ready to fight.

"Hmph, now it's showtime." She said, jumping down in front of Wilson. She went for a punch but was blocked. He went for a slash with his sword but was kicked in the chest. She punched him in the face then uppercut him into the air, dropping his sword.

She jumped into the air and gave several punches and kicked him to the ground. She landed back on the ground and grabbed him, tossing him to one of her robots. He bounced off one of the robots, and tried to ram him but was kicked away. Other robots tried to attack but were kicked or punched. Using this as an advantage, he jumped off one of the robots and aimed a flying kick at Luna. She noticed this, raised her hand in the air, and grappled his foot, and pulled him in.

She slammed him to the ground side to side then swung him around like a ragdoll. She launched him to a wall and ran towards him and grabbed his face.

"Now that I see you up close, you're curious," She said, looking at me, "You have no intention to defend yourself and your endurance is incredible."

He coughed. "You can say I'm a solid guy." He said, grabbing her robotic gauntlet, trying to break free.

"Well, let's see for how long you can resist my attackers." She said. Hiding behind the chaos, Ami and the gang were watching the fight with worried faces.

"This lady is crazy." She said worriedly.

"We must help Wilson somehow." She said. She grabbed a dodgeball and turned into a snowball.

"HEY! PSYCHO!" Deva yelled, throwing the snowball. Luna turned to be met with a snowball to her face, conveniently having a smiley face, and out of nowhere, a carrot was thrown and landed on its nose, making a snowman head. Deva turned to see Ami eating a carrot.

Wilson took this and went for a punch but was hit in the back by one of the robots, he ran but they were too fast and was hit in the back, sending him to a bush. He peeked through the bushes to see the robots were finding him. He then looked at the chain of rings on the side of his belt.

"C'mon chain of rings, you saved my ass before, you can do it again." He said, looking through the chain and grabbing a ring having a silhouette of a dragon running. He placed it on my right hand, flipped the lever on the driver, and placed his hand on it.

High Speed! Please!

A glyph appeared beneath him, suddenly he heard a noise on his right. He turns and sees one of the robots heading right at him. It was afoot in front of him but he swiftly dodged it with no problem. He looked at his feet and laughed.

"I feel first," He said to himself, "HEY! RUST BUCKETS! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" He yelled at the robots. He turned and ran, with the robots in pursuit. On top of the roof, the girl can be seen booking over a destroyed robot. She turns and looks down at the courtyard to see what looks like a masked figure running with his machines.

"I must inform the principal!" She said, running to his office.

He grabbed his sword, pulled the thumb, and placed his hand on the hand.

Flame slash strike!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

He stops for a second and goes for a 360 slash, cutting them swiftly. After taking out the machines, he turned to Luna and charged at her. He put back his sword in his holster and grabbed the Kick Ring, replacing the High-Speed Ring with the Kick Ring. He flipped the levers on the Driver twice and placed his hand on it.

Very nice! Kick strike! Fabulous!

The glyph appeared under his feet and he jumped into the air, aiming a flying fire kick at her. But she was freed from her snowy prison and summoned a very large canon, aiming it at Wilson. He tried to stop but It was too late and was hit by a laser, sending him flying and painfully landed on the ground, next to Deva, Agni, and Ami. They were standing in a defensive stance. Deva had ice gauntlets, Ami had her bow, and Agni just had dodgeballs.

"I think my ribcage is broken..." He groaned, "Maybe my spine and a few bones." Then Luna appeared in front of the group and looked at them.

"We don't know who you are, nutcase. But if you touch him again, you'll see who we are." Deva said. Luna looked at them not intimidated by the group, but with a little hint of a smirk. Ami aimed her bow at Wilson and shot a healing arrow. He winced in pain and stood back up, the arrow popped and went inside him, fully healing him.

"Back in the fight!" He said, taking out his sword and ready to fight.

"Listen, guys, I have no problems with you," She said, scratching her head, "So I'll let him live this time." She jumped onto one of the truck trailers, looking down at them.

"We'll have fun next time." She said, driving off, while the others watched it drive off, then Lanney walked to the group.

"Did anyone even notice that?" He asked himself, dumbfounded, no one ever went to the courtyard to see what's happening? He then looked at Lanny.

"And where were you?" He asked Lanney, who awkwardly laughed, not giving his answer. He felt a cold, rocky hand on his head. He turned to see Deva smiling.

"Bro, that was awesome!" Agni said.

"You're amazing!" Deva also said> Wilson looked at them both and chuckled.

"Thanks, thanks for having my back." He said, flipping the levers three times, making the armor disappear.

The boy from the math class walked into the courtyard to see the pieces of robots. They all started blinking red then exploded. Then the principle and the green-haired girl walked to the courtyard.

"Is that the troublemaker?" The principal asked her, just to see the boy, alive.

"It was right here and stuff..." She said, shocked to see the robots have gone and the masked man.

"Miss Daunagin, I've never seen that attitude in you." He said, walking away.

-The next day-

Gwain can be seen on the training platform with Wilson in his armor.

"Alright! Just one hit, Ready?" She said, rushing at Wilson. She went for several punches at Wilson but he dodged. He went behind her and placed his hand on his belt.

Very nice! Kick strike! Fabulous!

Gwain turns around to meet a fire dodgeball hitting her face. Wilson caught the ball and put out the fire.

"One hit, right?" He said, smiling smugly, tossing her the ball. She looked at the ball and sighed.

"Fine, you win, it was one blow." She said, giving back the ball.

"But don't disappoint them." She said, walking away.

"Don't disappoint them...?" He muttered to himself, looking at her walking away. He turned and smiled, it was Ami and the gang, blowing airhorns, clapping, and waving in the air. Deva whistled for him, Ami noticing this, looking her for a good few seconds and remembering their promise. She hit her head with a fan she was holding.

Ami was walking down the halls of the castle, she shifted her eyes to see a woman and her mother talking, and the woman was the same person who attacked her and Wilson, Luna. She hid behind a pillar to hear the conversation. She couldn't hear much, but what she did hear was one word,

Phantom.

Luna walked past her mother saying something and walking away.

A/N: Wish I could do a Halloween special chapter on halloween but I'm slow like the fat human being I am T_T. But I'm gonna do it anyway, a LATE halloween chapter. Thank you for reading! Please give me your thoughts!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.8K 73 167
I'm pretty much redoing the information book for any Kamen Rider stories I plan on making in the future. This pretty much holds all information on th...
Kamen Rider Legend Oleh

Fiksi Penggemar

7.1K 56 20
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
17.5K 161 17
400 Years ago an Evil Monster's come out of the Shadow's they destroy everything in sight no one can stop them not even the Powerful Dragons. One day...
14.6K 245 24
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...