The Lone Courier

By LuckyAceHigh

There is only one ultimate rule in war- SURVIVE UNS Courier, the lone sole survivor of his admiral fleet fro... More

Prologue
Quotes
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (18+) ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Act 2 Trailer: The Emperor's Redemption
Chapter 34๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek: A Lonesome End
Chapter 38: One Last Delivery
Not what it seems.
Chapter 39: One Courier to another
Valentine Special โค
Chapter 40: Dreamwalker
Chapter 41: Petite Chou-Fleur ๐Ÿ‹

Chapter 2

5.2K 69 150
By LuckyAceHigh

Location: UNS Courier, Azur Lane Base

Courier: And that's, that's.

After Courier told the shipgirls his long story, he waited for their questions.

Cleveland: So... It lasted for 10 years?

Courier: Indeed... 10 years of pain and suffering...

Javelin: That's horrible!

Courier: What can I say? We were in dire conditions when it happen. Heh, heck, I was considered obsolete when I was created.

Wales: You spent most of your service in the United Nations Navy correct?

Courier: Yep, made up of every known military ships from every country when the war broke out.

Javelin: Is the Crimson Axis prevalent in your world?

Courier: Well yes, but actually no.

Courier said, causing some confusion among the shipgirls before he starts explaining. 

Courier: Yes because we got a faction related to them in my world called the Axis Powers and no because the Allied Powers defeated them in the Second World War.

Javelin: Same year?

Courier: 1939 to 1945.

Illustrious: And who composed of the Axis Powers?

Courier: The Empire Of Japan, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and along side some minor countries. 

Laffey: How bad were the Axis Powers?

Courier: Oh, don't get me started with the actions they cause in the war.

The shipgirls looked at Courier with shock.

Courier: First off, the Japanese Empire already killed a million lives before the war started. And when it did, both the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany did horrible war crimes as well. Truth to be told, both sides actually committed war crimes. There is no Good or Bad it was a war of ideologies. 

Courier sighs before looking out of a window.

Courier: Though, the ultimate rule remains the same... SURVIVE.

Still looking at the damaged dork outside, Courier stands up.

Courier: Come on, we got to help the ships that were damaged or destroyed during the attack.

Courier stated as he leads the shipgirls to the docks.

It was almost a massacre for the Azur Lane ships. The Eagle Union was hit the hardest hard because of this surprise attack. 

Courier: This is like Pearl Harbor all over again.

All around the base, Eagle Union shipgirls were getting pulled out of the water by either their comrades, Royal Navy shipgirls, or the manjuus.

Wales: They got us. I never expected that Sakura Empire would make the first move.

Illustrious: Sakura Empire allying with Ironblood was no surprise, like Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan. But..

Courier: The Sirens.

Courier finished as he looks at some of the destroyed Siren ships and aircraft scattered around the base.

Wales: Your aircraft can easily defeat them along side your weapon.

Courier: Yeah. But still. I would be weary of them. I just don't want you girls to have the same experience as me as I had back home.

Wales: Are they aware of how dangerous the power of Sirens is?

Courier: They're blinded by their judgement, remember that.

Illustrious: Let's focus on rebuilding as fast as possible. The main Royal Navy forces should arrive soon. We will never be caught off guard again.

The three then look at Enterprise who was walking on the deck of her ship.

Wales: Eagle Union's Enterprise... She truly saves us this time.

Illustrious: Yes. But she is unsafe.

Wales: She is strong. She has no hesitations, like an arrow flying straight in the air. But... a tightly strung bow can easily snap.

Courier: ....

Courier didn't say anything as he makes his way towards Enterprise. 

Wales: Though, with Courier here, I'm sure he'll make things easier for us.

Timeskip brought to you by the author trying to write a HI3 fanfic

Upon reaching CV-6 Enterprise, Courier saw Enterprise stood on her carrier deck, overlooking the sea. Courier stood besides Enterprise, silence between the two. 

Enterprise: How can you be so calm after what had happened?

Courier: [sigh] Because I know that I can't do anything to stop it, even if I have the power to destroy an entire Siren fleet by myself. This is not my call to make.

Enterprise: You could have stepped in.

Courier: I tried getting here with my aircraft in time, but I was delayed by the distance from my position to this base.

Enterprise nods as Courier speaks quietly.

Courier: Enterprise... I want to let you know that everything will be okay. We. Will. Get. Them. Back.

Enterprise then looked down at her feet, causing Courier to keeled where she was looking.

Courier: Do you trust me?

Enterprise: ...Yes.

Enterprise then looks back up into the sea, while Courier stood silently, still next to her watching, waiting, for what their next move could be.

Meanwhile

Back at base, Javelin and Laffey were going around reforming the damaged Eagle Union ships using wisdom cubes. It took awhile, but eventually, they finished their tasks as they return to land.

Javelin: I'm glad everyone seems to be okay.

Laffey then lies on the ground due to exhaustion.

Javelin: Wait, Laffey, are you okay?!

Laffey: Maybe not. Too sleepy.

Javelin: Don't fall asleep out here!

It was then Unicorn, Wales, and Illustrious came over.

Illustrious: You must be all exhausted, go ahead and rest.

After Illustrious said her remark, Wales, Illustrious, and Unicorn turned back to Azur Lane HQ.

Javelin: Oh excuse me...

Wales: Resting is part of your duties.

Unicorn waves at the two before following the adults.

Javelin lowers her hand as Laffey gets up with a bottle of cola in her hand.

Laffey: I need a drink.

Laffey then pops off the cap of her cola and drinks it.

Somewhere else in the Azur Lane base. Cleveland was directing the manjuus on placing a main gun onto an Eagle Union ship.

Cleveland: Steady, steady!

Once the gun is in position, Cleveland stops them. 

Cleveland: Stop!

Cleveland then looks out to the docks to see the damaged ships.

Cleveland: There are too many ship repairs to do.

San Diego and a few others were overlooking the damaged USS San Diego.

San Diego: My ship!

Glowworm: Yikes.

Cleveland and a few manjuus watch the event unfold on the repaired ship.

Cleveland: If we at least had a repair ship...

Cleveland then looks out to see Courier and Enterprise standing near an edge.

Cleveland: Huh?

Upon seeing them, Cleveland climbed down the rope that was acting as a ladder for the ship to greet the two.

Cleveland: Hey, Courier, Enterprise! You both need to rest, you pushed yourselves way too hard in that last battle!

Courier: That was nothing. From what I can tell it was just a exercise for me.

Enterprise: I'm fine.

Cleveland: That's impossible.

Enterprise then looks at her ship.

Enterprise: Emergency repairs are complete. I've still got some fight in me.

Courier: I didn't suffer anything, so that's why I don't need any repairs. By the way, Cleveland?

Cleveland: Hm?

Courier: Use my helicopters. They'll be useful for repairing the ship then you think.

Cleveland: Your flying aircraft with rotors?

Courier: Yes.

Enterprise then slowly tries to walk, but slightly collapses.

Cleveland: See? I told you!

Enterprise: The enemy hasn't gone far. I can't lower my guard yet.

Courier: Go easy on yourself, Enterprise. It's best that you relax yourself then being tense all the time.

Enterprise nods before walking away while Courier sighs.

Cleveland: Jeez, seriously!

Courier: Just let her be, Cleveland.

Cleveland: [sigh] I guess so...

Courier: Besides, I have been in her position before.

Courier said as he follows after Enterprise, leaving Cleveland behind.

Cleveland: Jeez, those two.

Meanwhile

At the sea, on the IJN Kaga and Akagi, Akagi was treating her sister's wounds from the previous battle.

Akagi: Hold still.

Kaga: D-Dear sister, you're very close...

Akagi: Oh, no, a cut on your face, too.

Kaga: Dear sister, this is such a minor injury...

Akagi: No... It would be a tragedy if this left a scar on your beautiful face.

Akagi said before she licks the scar on Kaga's cheek.

Akagi: You must take care of yourself. If something were to happen to you, I would be sad.

Kaga: Deepest apologies, Dear Sister. After all, this body is--

Akagi placed a finger on Kaga's lips, quieting her.

Akagi: Don't mention it. We're like sisters. It's only natural for the elder sister to deeply love her younger sister.

On the bridge of Kaga's ship, a certain Ironblood Heavy Cruiser was sitting, overhearing the conservation, her rigging that looks like sharks.

Prinz Eugen: Ara, ara. I hope I'm not interrupting.

Kaga: You...

Prinz Eugen: Don't glare at me like that. We're allies, remember? You, Sakura Empire, and we, Ironblood. Allies.

Prinz Eugen then hops down from Kaga's bridge, and moves towards the sisters.

Prinz Eugen: Correct?

Akagi: Of course. We are comrades, pursuing the same ideal.

Akagi then pulls up the black wisdom cube in her hand.

Akagi: Everything we do, we do for the victory of the Crimson Axis.

Prinz Eugen: I see. Quite impressive, how controlled those Siren ships, though they may merely be mass production models. Is this another achievement of that project of yours? And also.... that aircraft carrier been giving trouble?

Akagi: Everything is Heaven's will.

Prinz Eugen: That said, you're being quite careful. You might as well have gone on and crushed that base.

Kaga: But that unknown aircraft carrier would have destroyed all of us. He even beat Akagi in a 1v1, let alone himself against our ships with his unknown technology.

Prinz Eugen: I see. And that scratch on your face, Kaga?

Prinz Eugen then grabs a snack from the table that Kaga and Akagi were close to and eats it, in a very teasing way.

Akagi: Oh, dear, no. Where is the love in that? They need to be teased a bit more. Continuing on the subject, those two ships are special. You must not underestimate the both of them.

Prinz Eugen: Eagle Union's Enterprise, also known as Grey Ghost, and other ship, only known by the name for now as, "The Courier of War". I agree, they can be troublesome.

Just then, one of Akagi's origamis, acting as a spy device arrived.

Origami: My elders, I've found them. A detached force.

Kaga: Just as Ayanami reported.

Akagi: I suppose we can harass them just a little bit more. You can handle this, can't you, 5th Carrier Division? You may be immature, but this is hardly a difficult errand.

Origami: Understood.

The Origami answers before it was burn away.

Akagi: And now I request you, Prinz Eugen, famed warrior of Ironblood.

Kaga: The 5th Carrier found some leftovers. There's no reason to let them go.

Akagi: I am ashamed to admit, I worry deeply about my juniors. If Ironblood forces were to lend us aid, it would be most reassuring.

Prinz Eugen: Fine, I suppose. I'm taking Z23 and that Ayanami girl from your camp.

Prinz Eugen replied as she stood up and threw the stick, which pinned the deck.

Prinz Eugen: Fine, I suppose. I'm taking Z23 and that Ayanami girl from your camp.

Akagi: Yes, we would be honored to witness a display of your strength.

Meanwhile with Ayanami and Z23

???: Ayanami!

Hearing her name, Ayanami looked at Z23(aka Nimi), from where she's sitting.

Ayanami: Z23

Z23: We have a mission. Please follow us.

Ayanami: Another battle...

Z23: Ja. An enemy fleet that was away from the base. We will strike them before they return to base.

Ayanami: The enemy...

Ayanami then recalls Laffey, Unicorn, and Javelin.

Ayanami: I don't dislike fighting. But I don't like it either.

Z23: Please don't be so selfish all of a sudden!

Ayanami: Z23, do you like fighting?

Z23: What we like is not relevant. Our duty is to execute our mission. We are ships. We were born to fight.

Ayanami then looks at the setting sun.

Ayanami: I don't fully understand.

Back at the Azur Lane basse

Javelin and Laffey were sitting on a blanket, having a picnic overlooking the sea.

Javelin: I wondering if she's doing well.

Laffey: Hmm? Oh, that girl, Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami, right.

Javelin then looks into the sky.

Javelin: Do we have to fight her?

An eagle and owl then soar through the sky and lands on a tree next to them.

Laffey: Those birds...

Enterprise and Courier were down below the hill when the two looked up to find their pet birds.

Javelin: Enterprise-san! Courier-san!

Enterprise and Courier then climbed the hill to where Laffey and Javelin were as Enterprise went ahead to a cliff on the hill, overlooking the sea. Courier, on the other hand, had a picture in his hand, on the picture was him and his friends along with his Admiral with the words "Vanguard Forever!" on top.

Courier Thoughts: How long has it been since we took this photo....?

Javelin: Enterprise, would you like a bite?

Javelin asks as she shows her sandwiches to Enterprise.

Enterprise: No, thanks.

Javelin: Courier?

Courier: I'm good, but thanks for asking.

Courier lied as he puts the picture away.

Courier: Just too much stuff to worry about.

Ever since the war ended, Courier has been experiencing PTSD since he took part in every battle and watched his friends died one by one.

Javelin: Enterprise, are you hurt?

Enterprise: Can you tell? It seems my healing has slowed down.

Javelin: Courier seems to not have been hurt at all.

Courier: I have my own methods of repairing. Plus, I was unharmed in that battle.

Javelin: Okay.

Javelin then turns to Enterprise and thinks.

Javelin Thoughts: Enterprise, the strongest Eagle Union ship... Is this personality part of her strength?

Javelin: Enterprise, why do you push yourself so far?

Enterprise: You ask a strange question. The purpose of our existence is to fight. There is no doubt there.

Laffey: But Laffey doesn't want to work when sleepy.

Laffey said as she takes a sip of her cola.

Javelin: Eh?! L-Laffey?!

Laffey: But Laffey doesn't like it when people pick on Laffey's friends. When that happens, Laffey will work a bit harder. What about you, Enterprise.

Courier: I hate to admit, but Laffey's right. I had the same personality as you, believing that I was only a carrier, made to fight not only Sirens and Tritons, but also terrorists. But... that was what almost killed me. Being cold... almost killed all my friends.

Courier said as he looks down in sorrow.

Courier: Yet in the end... I still lost them on that dreadful day...

Courier stated as he looks up.

Courier: It may take you awhile to realize, but this world, mines or yours, isn't about fighting all the time. There's a reason why peace exists.

Suddenly, Courier received a notification from his tablet.

Courier: Hmm? What's this? A attack from the Crimson Axis?

AWACS Sky Ranger: It would appear so. The attackers are the Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Divison, along with some Ironblood reinforcements. Just two clicks away from us.

Courier: Where?

AWACS Sky Ranger: At grid Oscar Mike 1-5-6. Northeast.

Courier: Alright, that's all I need to know. I'm on my way.

The transmission then ends as Courier looks at Enterprise and whispers to her.

Courier: We need to go.

Enterprise: Where?

Courier: Northeast of here about 2 kilometers. The Crimson Axis are about to attack.

As soon as Courier said those words, Enterprise rushed back to her carrier and set sail, with Courier flew to his carrier and followed in behind her at full speed.

Meanwhile

Waters adjacent to the Azur Lane base.

Several Eagle Union ships were on their way back to base.

Northampton: Hammann, calm down.

Hammann: This is no time to relax! Hammann's base is in danger!

Helena: Um, like I said, the base told us the enemies have already been repelled--

Hammann: We have to hurry!

Hammann then rushed ahead of the others.

Northampton: How energetic.She's been like that since yesterday.

Long Island: This ghost is exhausted...

Arizona: It seems like the famous Enterprise and an unknown aircraft carrier were the ones that beat back the enemy.

Northampton: Did you catch that aircraft carrier's name?

Arizona: Not yet.

Northampton: Anyways, Enterprise...? Hornet, isn't that your...?

Hornet: Yeah, it's quite a burden, having such a champion as a big sister.

Hammann then turned to look at the others.

Hammann: What's with the lazy chit-chat?! The enemy could come at any moment!

Hornet: Hammann does have a point. It would be best if we hurried along.

Helena then heard the Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Division approaching.

Helena: Everyone!

Helena yelled as she stop.

Arizona: Helena?

Arizona stopped as well and follow Helena's actions.

Hornet: I guess we were a bit too slow.

In the distance, the 5th Carrier Division could be seen.

Hornet: Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Division...

Hammann: Oh... They look strong. Two-bit goons. Hammann will beat them up!

Meanwhile, the Aircraft Carrier Shoukaku was sitting down on the deck of her ship, complaining about something.

Shoukaku: AYY IMAO!

Author: What the hell?! Get out of here @Downneck Shoukaku! This isn't your fanfic!

Take 2

---------------

Shoukaku: Oh, poor me, bullied by those mean senpais... don't you think, Zuikaku?

Shoukaku said to her sister who's standing on the deck of her ship.

Zuikaku: C'mon, big sis, can you take this seriously? This is our chance to make the 1st Carrier Division elders see how strong we are.

Shoukaku: Oh, Zuikaku, you're such a straightforward girl. Don't worry, Zuikaku. Big sis has your back!

Zuikaku stomped before pulling out her sword.

Zuikaku: That's right! As long as you're with me, I have nothing to fear!

Meanwhile on UNS Courier, Courier was assessing the situation as his ship was going at max speed.

Courier: Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. Guess I can use my drones for this.

Courier then checks on his wrist launcher before pulling out Chaperone. 

Courier: Lets give them the taste of advanced warfare.

Back at the Azur Lane base, Wales was notified of the situation. 

Wales: We have to go help Hornet and the others. Which ships is ready to move?

The door to the room then opens to reveal Illustrious with Unicorn behind her.

Illustrious: Wales! Enterprise and Courier, they're...

Wales: What...?

Illustrious then hands Wales a note from Courier.

Note

Targets have been marked northeast of here at Grid Oscar Mike 1-5-6. Going in at two mikes. - C

Wales: Impossible! How?

Illustrious: Via his recon drones.

Back to the others

Enterprise was going full speed with her rigging on, with Courier and Cleveland following in behind her with theirs on as well.

Cleveland: Enterprise! You're going too far ahead!

Enterprise: There's no time to waste!

Enterprise said before she slips.

Courier: Careful!

Cleveland: You're still severely damaged! You're just being reckless!

Enterprise: Hornet is my sister.

Cleveland: Enterprise... so you do have a human side after all. Guess Courier did help her after all.

Cleveland said, causing Courier to smirk.

Courier: Well, let's get in there and hunt!

Cleveland: Right!

Cleveland then talks to Enterprise as they move forward.

Cleveland: I have many sisters, too. I know how you feel. I just wish we had some escort vessels...

Courier Thoughts: If only Oceanic, Striker or Poseidon were here right now...

Courier thought before images of the three faces appear in his mind. He then shakes it off as he suppresses the memory.

Courier Thoughts: No... You promise to move on, Courier... You promise...

Soon, Javelin and Laffey were right behind them.

Laffey: Laffey will go, too.

Javelin: Let's go help the others!

Cleveland then looks behind and gives a thumbs up.

Cleveland: Okay!

On the battlefield, the Eagle Union ships were given a pummeling and laid in the water as Zeros dropped bombs on them. Hornet meanwhile was dodging and Shoukaku was in the sky, playing her flute.

Shoukaku: This melody is a requiem, to quell the dead.

As Shoukaku played, the Zeros continued their attack on Hornet.

Hornet: I don't enjoy being totally on the defensive!

Zuikaku then dashed towards Hornet.

Zuikaku: Gotcha!

Zuikaku then jumps up with her katana, preparing to strike Hornet.

Hornet: Dammit!

That was until...

Courier: Not on my watch!

Courier's F-18s and Enterprise's Hellcats were launching their assualt on Zuikaku. The F-18s launched their missiles and fired their 25mm autocannons while the Hellcats fired their M2s.

Zuikaku: Nani?!

The M2s bullets were easily blocked by Zuikaku's sword, but the 25mm shells and the missiles hit her with deadly accuracy.

Zuikaku: ARUGH!

Shoukaku then looked behind her to see the commotion.

Hornet: Sister!

Enterprise: Go!

Hornet: Thanks, sister!

Courier: Spade! Now it's time to turn the tide!

Courier chanted before firing the bullet that quickly changed into his Ace, Spade. He then fire some shots at the Crane sisters, while Enterprise fires arrows at Zuikaku.

Zuikaku then looks below to see Enterprise.

Zuikaku: There you are, Grey Ghost! And whoever you are!

Courier glared at Zuikaku as his planes launch.

Courier: All planes, gain air superiority!

Zuikaku then strikes Enterprise, while Courier scans for more enemies.

Enterprise's bow and Zuikaku's katana then clash.

Zuikaku: Eagle Union's strongest carrier, Enterprise! A worthy opponent!

Enterprise then pushes Zuikaku away with her bow.

Zuikaku: Brace yourself--this is a duel!

Meanwhile with the others, Hornet moved to Cleveland's and Courier's position.

Cleveland: Hornet! We're here to help!

Hornet: Nice timing. It was seriously getting close there.

Hornet then slightly leans forward, causing Cleveland to catch her.

Cleveland: Whoa. This is our chance to pull back. Let me just bring out my ship.

Courier can't help but felt someone is behind them. His radar immediately picked up the name Prinz Eugen.

Courier Thoughts: She's here, just right behind us.

Courier then pulled out some knives and throws it at Prinz Eugen. The girls were shocked as how he noticed Prinz Eugen.

Courier: You can't hide from me! Prinz Eugen!

Prinz Eugen: ARUGH! Feuer(Fire)!

Prinz Eugen then fires her shells at Courier, but then his CIWS goes online.

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT*

The CIWS then bring down every shell fired by Prinz Eugen.

Eagle Union Shipgirls: EHHHH??!!!

Prinz Eugen: Eh? Grrr, how dare you!

Courier just simply laughs.

Courier: You think that trick will work on me? I had been to hell and back to know that wouldn't do anything! Well I hate to break to you, because this ship isn't as defenseless as you thought!

It was then Z23/Nimi and Ayanami came out.

Prinz Eugen: Nimi, can you take it from here?

Z23 nods before looking at her opponents.

Z23: I am Z23, Ironblood Destroyer. You will be defeated here.

Z23 introduced herself as Ayanami appeared next to her.

Javelin: Oh, Ayanami...

Courier: Cleveland! Get the others the hell out of here!

Cleveland: But it'll be a 2 on 1!

Courier: Then it's a fair fight.

Cleveland and the girls still stand there, watching.

Z23: You are volunteering to be the breach. An honorable act, even by an enemy.

As Z23 readies her weapon, Courier cocks his Chaperone before aiming.

Courier: Oh really? So you haven't seen completely destroy one of your allies yet? Well then, let this Courier teach you the true meaning of war!

Back at the Azur Lane base

Some of the Royal Navy and Eagle Union shipgirls were still assembled in the briefing room.

Unicorn then notices that U-chan started looking around the room.

Unicorn: U-chan...?

The telephone then rang, to which Wales answers.

Wales: This is Azur Lane base command.

Queen Elizabeth: It's been too long, Wales.

Wales: Your majesty!

Queen Elizabeth: Your wait is over. I, Queen Elizabeth, and my noble fleet have arrived.

In the background, the rest of the Royal Navy fleet are escorting the HMS Queen Elizabeth.

Wales: Thank you, Your Majesty. Our allies are under attack.

Queen Elizabeth: I am aware, of course. I have already made my move.

Back on the battlefield

Currently, there were two fights going on. The first was with Zuikaku and Enterprise, and the other, was Courier against Z23 and Ayanami. On Courier's side, he was fighting against them easily by dodging or firing his CIWS at their shells.

Z23: How is that carrier easily deflecting our shots?

Ayanami: ....

Courier: One of the important rules of warfare is to never underestimate your enemy. Now, my turn.

Courier then fires at the two with great accuracy.

The shots hit both Z23 and Ayanami, severely injuring them. If that wasn't enough, Courier then launched his jet aircraft at them.

Courier: Strike them down.

Courier ordered as his aircraft and Spade launched their missiles and fire their guns at the destroyers while dodging  AA fire.

Z23 and Ayanami: ARUGH!

Meanwhile to Zuikaku and Enterprise, it was still an even duel. Katana against bow and arrow. Enterprise then fired an arrow at Zuikaku, who then stopped it with her katana.

Zuikaku: Not on my watch!

Zuikaku then dashes towards Enterprise, who then blocked her.

Zuikaku: Plenty more where that came from!

It was then a standstill. 

Zuikaku: Is that all you've got, Grey Ghost?!

As Zuikaku is about to make the final blow, Enterprise surprises her with a shot to the sky, before that shot comes back as a Hellcat, diving towards Zuikaku, then launching a bomb, creating a wave around them, to which Enterprise proceeded to kick her away and send her flying, before aiming her bow. Back with Courier and the others, he was of course annihilating the destroyers.

Courier: And they thought I'm some weak carrier. Heh, such ignorance. 

It was then Belfast passed through.

Belfast: Excuse me, I've got this.

Courier: Huh?

Belfast: You should go help, Enterprise. Don't worry I'll take care of them.

Courier: Right.

Belfast then faced dealing with Z23 and Ayanami while Courier went after Zuikaku along with his jets as well. Explosions were heard from the Hellcats. Meanwhile, Shoukaku was dodging the attacks of the Hellcats in her area, while Zuikaku launched her attack, her katana roaring with flames, as Enterprise aims her bow at Zuikaku.

Shoukaku: No, Zuikaku!

Zuikaku Thoughts: I must land at least one blow...

Zuikaku then dashed forwards and breaks Enterprise's bow with one swing.

Enterprise Thoughts: Of all moments, this is the one where I reach my limit?

Zuikaku then jumped back and dashed forwards before jumping into the air to hit Enterprise, with her Zeros deployed. Enterprise tried to counter with her aircraft, but she was too damaged.

Zuikaku: Now, I've got you!

Courier: OH NO YOU DON'T!

Courier then comes in with clutch with his knife and blocked Zuikaku's katana easily, saving Enterprise.

Zuikaku: Who... Who the heck are you?!

Zuikaku questions as the katana lowers to reveal Courier and his glowing blue eyes.

Courier: I'm just a mailman, passing by.

End Of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 91 16
You are y/n crimson a prototype missile cruiser created under project red seas, you use highly advanced but prototype weapons reverse engineered from...
23K 323 39
It's been ten years since the war ended, the sirens have seemed to have gone into a stalemate with a unified Azur lane. As both sides fought against...
30.9K 885 18
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
8.9K 52 27
what would happened if two sci fi ships one a battleship from the australian navy the other an aicraft carrier from the south american federation wer...