CEO's Contract Wife (A Thalap...

By flowerchild1364

A Thalapathy Vijay Fanfiction ๐Ÿ”žWarning๐Ÿ”ž Mature story (Strictly for 18+ readers) As the Story progress this... More

Characters
Part 1 Life of Priya
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18 First Kiss
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Important Announcement!
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Announcement๐Ÿค—
Part 27
Part-28
Part-29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 (18+)
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37 (Strictly 18+)
Announcement
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Announcement
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53 (Strictly 18+)
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59

Part 3

3.1K 168 38
By flowerchild1364

Author's P.O.V

Priya completed all the household works at about 11pm and gets to bed.

She is worried of her daadi's health condition. She was so scared of losing daadi as she is the only relation left in this world. She have a friend Kriti who was staying in the working woman's hostel. Priya badly wanted to meet her but cannot go and meet her anymore as last time she met her, she suffered so much after she came back as she was not allowed to talk to anyone and she has to maintain her distance with everyone.

Looking at her mother's picture priya gets emotional As her mother passed away when Priya was just a month old. She don't have any memories with her. Her dad used to be her everything and he also left her so soon.

"why did you both left me all alone, what was my fault? Agar daadi ko kuch hua toh mein kya karungi.. mein bilkul akele ho jaungi" she silently cried look at her parent's picture. Priya suffered ceaselessly in silence.

Next morning Priya woke up with a throbbing pain in her head with a bruised temple. After she finished cooking and cleaned the kitchen, she gets ready for office. As she gets into Vidya's room barefoot, to give her coffee. A piece of glass pricked into her foot. she writhed in pain and She slowly take it out.

"What have you done? You idiot! itna khoon, Mera room ganda kar diya.. get out" Vidya shouted.

Priya sat on the chair for sometime. After her pain subside a little, She started walking towards the office with her as she was already late.

After reaching half the distance to office Vijay saw her walking on the road side but didn't see her bleeding foot.

Priya struggled to walk as fast as she could but she was so late.

Vijay sitting in his cabin working on laptop while Namitha sit besides And drools over him.. She put her arms around vijay's waist from behind..

"This is my office. Behave" he snapped at her.

"How long i should behave vijay? Why can't we be together?"  Namitha asked desperately.

"Dare you say one more word and you will be out from the office. I mean it. Get out now" He shouted.

Namitha get out from his cabin to see priya. Priya managed to reach office but she is late.

"How dare you? You are a whole one hour late. Go and meet boss now. Yesterday i told you to complete the files and arranged it back on the cabinet and what have you done? Disgusting" Namitha roared before leaving to her cabin.

"If i give any excuses I'm sure he will shout at me, what should i do krishna?" Priya was thinking in anxiety and slowly moved towards Vijay's cabin.

Priya's outfit:

May i come in sir? She asked in a low voice. He just nodded his head looking at the moniter.

she slowly walking towards him.  "Si..r namitha mam...... told me.... to meet you.... I'm sor..ry sir... I am late"  she  managed to say it with much difficulty.

"Shutup" He yelled at her and she flinched at his tone.

"Oh i am sorry Miss.Priya as you are the VIP in this office I would have come to invite you to my cabin" he blurted.

Priya don't know what to answer she just said "I am so sorry sir"

"Oh no, don't be sorry. It's not your mistake it's my fathers mistake to appoint any random girl who don't deserve this job. Ask him to teach you some discipline. I've warned you again and again still you are repeating the same mistake.

"It's not uncle's mistake. I won't repeat this again" she stuttered as tears started rolling in priya's eyes. He saw her tears and somewhere in his heart he had little pity on her.

"Dont waste my time and hurry to work. Arrange the files you leftover yesterday and I'm warning you. I don't stand tardiness and want you to be punctual" he said coldly.

Priya wiped her tears and started to move slowly to take the files. Vijay saw her moving slowly "you don't have all day, Hurry" he roared.

Hearing his loud voice Priya started to move fast. She stumbles and winced in pain. Because of the sharp pain in her foot she fell down hurting her wound more.

Vijay get up from his chair quickly and rushed to her.

"what happened? are you ok? he asked her concerned and started checking her leg.

"I'm ok sir" she instantly got up and tried to walk with her bleeding foot.

"Relax" he said taking a deep breath and took her in his arms and made her sit on the couch.

"Itna bada cut.. Yeh kaise hua.. why don't you just tell me. How can you be so careless?" he started shouting and her eyes filled with tears.

Why are you crying now? What have i done now? It's ok.. Relax" Vijay tried to calm her but he don't know how to console someone.

"I shouldn't have shouted at her atleast i should have asked her why she was late" he regrets and felt bad.

Vijay always liked Priya as his dad used to talk about priya a lot even when he's studying in states but yeah, he can't stand unprofessionalism.

He had some soft corner for her as she lost her parents in a very young age and that is why he's tolerating her mistakes and he don't really want to hurt her.

Chandrasekhar came to know that priya was late to office and vijay called her to meet him. He knew how his son is going to react. Inorder to save her from his fury he came to Vijay's cabin.

But he saw something else in vijay's eyes. He's not treating her like he treat all his other staffs. Somewhere he's kind to her and he cares for her.

It's been two months since Priya started working in his office. Never in his life vijay had tolerated this much mistakes as he used to fire anyone for the smallest mistakes. Chandrasekhar realised that Vijay had some soft spot for priya.

Vijay turned to see his dad looking at them "Oh dad finally you find the way to your son's cabin only to see your beloved Priya. Am i right? Because i am sure you are not interested to see me. Vijay father is in a tiff with him regarding his marriage.

"Priya, beta kya hua" Chandrashekhar asked worriedly. "Main teek hu uncle" Priya said with a small smile and tried to getup.

Vijay then lifted her up. "Sir put me down, I can walk" She protested. He pay no heed to her words and carried her to the medical room by himself and asked the doctor to check her and do the first aid.

He came back to his cabin to see his dad waiting for him. "What's going on vijay? You are being way too harsh on her" Chandrashekhar said.

"Stop it dad! it's all because of you. How come an 21 year old inexperienced will manage to work in this office. Even experienced staffs are struggling to complete their works in time. I can't stand tardiness.

She's always late and can't even handle a simple work. There is no chance of weakness in my company. Give her some money if you really wanted to help her" Vijay burst out.

"You don't know her vijay. Priya is a university rank holder and she's so hardworking. I am sure she will learn everything soon" said CS said proudly.

"Then teach her all by youself, take her to you cabin and spoon-feed her everything" he taunted.

"She is like a daughter to me vijay. I trust her. She will manage everything" said CS

"oh i can see that. whatever i don't wanna discuss on this topic. Just leave" said vijay.

"Vijay you have asked me one year time to get married. Two years gone already and I have chosen a bride for you. If you have someone in your mind, you can tell me but you should get married in a month. I can't see my son spoiling his life anymore" Stated CS

"Dad please don't start again.. It's not my thing" he blurted irritatedly.

"What sin i have commited to see all this. After your mom eloped i would have died in shame But i have tolerated everything only to give you a happy life. I lived all these years hoping to see my son getting married and i want to see my grand childrens. There is no reason for me to live now. I can't see you in drugs smoke and roaming with random girls, spoiling your life" said CS in a broken voice.

"Dad please, try to understand. I don't believe in marriage" he said politely.

He left from vijay's cabin disappointed as vijay looks on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.6K 65
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
30.9K 1.1K 41
๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
43.8K 1.7K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
455K 17.1K 44
#13 in Short Story as on 29th April 2017. Arjun Shergill , one of the well known businessman who lives a robotic life . He can do anything to safegua...