Best Gift Ever!!!!!(A Tribute...

By stormspryzen1415

Hey hey hey y'all!Guess who's BDay was yesterday?The 1 & only,Shu Kurenai!Trust me,I totally went over the bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1|The Encounter
Chapter 2|My Close Friend's Close Friend's Crush
Chapter 3|Shu's Crush
Chapter 4|Why Me?
Chapter 5|Nice Surprise
A/N
Chapter 7|Shu VS Lui Part II
Chapter 8|Shu VS Lui Part III
Chapter 9|LUI SHIROSAGI In MY House
A/N
Chapter 10|Shark VS Cat
Chapter 11|The 'Love Triangle'
Sorry......
Announcement:This Author Is NOT Dead
Gratitude & Continuation

Chapter 6|Shu VS Lui Part I

63 1 0
By stormspryzen1415

   (This chapter will be held in three parts.So please bear with it.I assure y'all won't be disappointed.So please enjoy!!!!)

   The ride home was pretty uncomfortable for me actually.As a really talkative girl,I had to stir up some conversation.I couldn't just bare sit there in total silence.This silence was giving out such a vibe that I hate with all my heart.It's the same vibe that I used to get when I was with my ex.

   I decided to break the silence.Gladly;my mouth was getting dry.

   'So was your journey coming here uncomfortable?' I asked him.It ain't the ideal type of conversation to begin up,but it has to do.

   'I came on a private plane,it was supposed to be comfortable,right?' he asked me back.What am I supposed to say to this?

   'Well I wouldn't know as I've never traveled in one before.But,I do sometimes imagine travelling in one (😊).'

   'You can,actually.You can come to NY City with me.'

   'Yes as if that's possible.By the way,I want to tell you something important.'

   'Sure,I'm all ears.'

   'Valt texted me yesterday.He was inquiring about me.'

   'Oh God.Please forgive him (Y/N).He was just being......Protective.'

   'No it's fine!I know Valt's your bestie;it wouldn't be surprising if he inquired about me.'

   Again,a dreary silence fell between us.An uncomfortable pause.And,I was the one to break it again.

   'Aren't you too young to drive?'

   'Well I've a license in New York,so I showed to your car-police or whatever,and got it issued for my stay time in (Y/C/N).So yeah,kind of cool with the driving.'

   'I see.'

   'Where's your house again?'

   'Huh?What?'

   'Your house?'

   'Oh right.It's uh......(H/Add.).'

   'Oooo we just passed it.Don't worry,let me back up.'

   'OK.'

   We reached my house.It wasn't as impressive as I thought Shu would've thought,but it was the place I called home afterall.

   *Time skip to when we go inside my house*

   I signaled Shu to come in,but he scanned the place before.I think he hates my place already.

   'Your place's nice.It's really.......Homey,' he complimented.Honestly,I was actually kind of taken aback at this.

   'Thanks.That means a lot,' I thanked him for it.

   'What?Me complimenting your house?'

   'Yeah.'

   'You didn't expect it?'

   'I was actually kind of expecting quite the opposite reaction from you to be honest.'

   'Can we sit down?'

   'Sure.'

   He began walking towards one of the couches,then stopped abruptly.Did he come to some absurd standstill that he shouldn't have come here today?

   'On second thought,take me to your room.I want to see your room.'

   'OK....'

   That's a pretty strange request if you ask me.I may not know what's going on in his mind,but I can get a hint about it.

   I anyway led him to my room.

   On entering,he gave my room a swift scan.Why am I getting a bad feeling about this.....?He stopped abruptly again right in front my bed.Then he settled down on it.

   'Let's have a little chat,shall we?'

   'Sure.'

   He patted the spot next to him,signalling me to sit down.Me,in my totally pure state of mind,sat down where he told me to.

   'So how's it going with you?'

   'How do you mean?Everything's going fine.'

   'I see.'

   I could see he was having some trouble with finding the right words to say.But why was he finding it hard?Was he hiding something from me??

   Then,he began to lean in closer.Instinctively,I began to back away.

   'Why're you backing away?I won't do anything,' he said.I'm not so sure about that.......

   Without listening to him,I continued to back away.Till I hit my pillow.He was lying on top of me now.

   'Sh-Shu??'

   'Relax,it's fine.'

   He leaned in so close to me that our lips were brushing.One slight movement would've caused our lips to clash.Well that was what was on his mind as I thought at least.

   Just as he was about to kiss me,my phone ringed up,signalling that I had got an incoming notification about the latest news in Beyblade from the BeyNewz app (don't think it's real,it's just made up).Guess I'll hear Hanami's voice shouting again.But hey,it stopped Shu from kissing me (😊),so that's a win!

   Shu got up off of me with a look of irritation on his face.I'm sure he didn't like being interrupted like this.I,on the other hand,totally ignoring him,took my phone and opened up BeyNewz.I called Shu to come and join me,and after much bickering,he did.

   'Hey there boys and girls!Have I got some news for you!This just came in;Lui Shirosagi has challenged Shu Kurenai to an official battle!Are you all excited as I am!This will be a battle of legend indeed.It has been decided that the battle will take place in (Y/C/N),in it's international beystadium,(R/Bs/N).So bey fans around the world,come to this country to watch this historic match!' Hanami announced.His voice is as loud as ever.It's really deafening sometimes.

   Wait a minute.If the match takes place here in my own country,then I can watch it for free!I mean,I should obviously get a free ticket and a front-row seat as I'm the challenged-one's girlfriend,but does everyone know about it?If they did,then I would've heard it on BeyNewz.But I didn't,so no one shouldn't know.Well,except for the people who are Shu's friends and relatives of course.But,that's not my top concern right now.

   A historic battle between Shu and Lui will take place in my country.I so obviously CANNOT miss it!!!

   But,Shu seems a little bit too sad after hearing the news.I thought he would be happy,or 'challenge-accepted' like.But,his expression said otherwise.Was it the news or the idea of going up against Lui that had got him so down in the dumps,I don't know.But,I intended to find out.

   I kept down my phone and was about to take Shu's hand in mine for comforting him,he took my hand and pulled me to him.Well it obviously caused me to sit in his lap.Then,he looked me dead in the eye.I could tell that whatever was going to happen between us now,he would mean everything single thing of it.

   'I am sorry,but I need to kiss you now.Please (Y/N),try to understand my urgency,' he was begging at this point.I felt helpless at this point;I love Shu,so I couldn't dare to hurt him.Also,I would like to kiss him.........So,I let him.

   I let him kiss me.I let him cover his soft,tender lips with mine.I thought that even if Shu needed this kiss urgently,he would be a little gentle.But NOOOO,I was dead wrong.Shu didn't kiss me,he clashed his lips with mine.He bit down harshly on my bottom lip asking for entrance,and I parted my lips for his tongue to enter.

   His tongue tangled my tongue with his in a sensual dance.I tried to hold it back,but ended up moaning.All my moans were muffled in his mouth.Shu deepened the kiss by tilting his head a little to right and my moans increased.But,alas,there is a necessity called oxygen.

   We parted when none of us could breathe no longer.Shu looked at me for a bit,then lost conscious.I tried to wake him up,but he didn't.Not knowing what to do,I positioned him on my bed in a comfortable manner,then checked his temperature.It felt high.He had a fever.How come I didn't notice this before?I therefore went to fetch some water and a wet cloth for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

   Hey guys!I'm so sorry for updating so late.But,here is chapter 6 of 'Best Gift Ever!!!!!(A Tribute to Shu Kurenai's Birthday)'.This is probably the longest chapter I have written so far.Please forgive any grammatical or spelling mistakes of mine.And also please do remember to read,enjoy,comment and share!!!!

   This is author-chan signing out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.3K 38
{Completed} (under editing) "Not ever in my life I thought he would be my everything. The reason that I wake up every morning. And the reason for my...
118K 1.9K 64
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...
783 42 13
'*β€’.ΒΈβ™‘γ€π•Šπ•™π•¦ π•‚π•¦π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•š 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣】 β™‘ΒΈ.β€’*' '*β€’.ΒΈβ™‘ π•Šπ•™π•¦ π•‚π•¦π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•š, 𝕒 π•“π•’π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•₯ π•‘π•šπ•£π•’π•₯𝕖, 𝕨𝕒𝕀 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕒𝕝...
1.4K 120 21
For some bizarre reason, Shu Kurenai from Reincarnated in Beyblade Burst has swapped bodies with Shu from I Just Want To Be Loved. Not understanding...