The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Fourth year | Yule ball

2.6K 71 18
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Your POV ~

"Why do you think Snape has called us here before classes?" Millicent whispered.

I shrugged, the girls were all on one side of the room with the boys on the other. Snape had called us in and he had a big record player with him. I doubt we were in trouble, unless he was going to make us clean with music as our only source of entertainment.

"As you all know, we are the host school for the Triwizard tournament," he looked around the room. "So I expect everyone to be on their best behaviors, and represent Hogwarts well during the Yule ball. Because the Yule ball is a dance."

The girls immediately broke into excited whispers, the guys looking around nervously. We'd never had the chance for something like this, so this must've been what the dress robes were for.

"I expect you all to learn how to dance before then. Now we will have a demonstration." he whipped around to the boy's side.

They all shrunk back in fear of being chosen.

"Mister Zabini, will you please come forward to dance with Miss Riddle?"

I got up, walking to meet Blaise in the center. We smiled at each other awkwardly, trying hard not to burst into laughter in front of Professor Snape.

"Now, Mister Zabini, you will bow to her and she will bow back. Taking her hand you will hold it, as your other hand will be on her waist and hers on your shoulder." Snape dragged on.

Blaise did a grand bow and I did a small one back, putting my hand in his. We took the position, but I struggled not to laugh, because Blaise's hand was tickling me.

"Now go." Snape clapped, while Filch started the music.

Blaise and I struggled with our steps, but eventually got the hang of it. I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward all this was, especially with Blaise trying to not step on my feet constantly.

Snape let the others come up to try, Malfoy coming and stealing me away from Blaise. Blaise was unsure whether he should or not, but I nodded my head.

Malfoy and I did our steps. They were light, everyone else around us doing the same. I tried not to look into his eyes, still deeply upset with what he said. Even more if I thought about the possibility that...he might not like me anymore.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry about what I said." The music picked up, our steps becoming slightly faster.

The room spun as we danced all around the room we were in. He lifted me up as the others did.

"There's nothing to talk about."

We switched partners, I ended up with Adrian Pucey, who dipped me gently.

Dancing around with him while Millicent danced with Malfoy. Spinning twice, I moved back to Malfoy. The music slowed down, but it quickly picked back up. I frowned while dancing with him, but he was good at dancing.

"Please, just meet me at the courtyard." The music ended, and he dipped me.

Coming back up, I looked at him, shaking my head.

"You said you were tired of waiting for me, so you don't have to anymore. Don't worry, the weight has been lifted off your shoulders." I stepped back, still upset with him.

Yes I was scared to be in a relationship...but isn't everyone the first time?

"By the way, Lucas invited me to visit him and his girlfriend, my cousin, whenever I wanted." I walked off, not bothering to see his reaction.
-

-

-

-
A few days later ~

In the following days, many girls were getting asked. I watched as Millicent was asked by Adrian, Blaise asked Iliana, and Aaron asked his friend from Gryffindor. A Durmstrang boy had asked me, but I turned him down. What really hurt was turning down a Beauxbatons boy, because he was really sweet about the rejection.

I no longer knew if I wanted to bother with going at this point. Malfoy would be there, seeing him with someone else would hurt. I've been the one distancing myself from him, but only because it seemed best for now.

"Riddle!"

Coming out of my daze, I saw Cedric. He sat beside me on the stone bench in the courtyard.

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out a lot and you look...distant." His face was mildly worried.

Meeting him this year was great, because he was another friend by my side. He was extremely nice and he was a great listener. In the little time I knew him, he was a good friend.

"I'm fine Cedric, just the ball is on my mind."

He looked unsure if he should speak, "Actually, I asked someone. Cho Chang, to be specific."

I smiled, Cedric had been wanting to ask her and the fact he plucked up the courage was great. I never really said more than a few words to Cho, but Leo didn't like her very much. Either way, I was happy for Cedric.

"That's great! I hope you two have a wonderful time." I pat his shoulder.

All of sudden, Blaise ran towards me, he jumped and brought me backwards to the grass too. Cedric stood up, checking to make sure we were okay.

"Ouch! Blaise what the bloody hell was that about?!"

"I'm so sorry! I should've asked you first, but I really wanted to go with Iliana!" Blaise cried.

I got up, dusting the grass off of my uniform. I looked over at Cedric, he was laughing at me and Blaise.

"Blaise, it's alright. I'm glad you asked Iliana, I know you really like her. Don't ditch her for me."

Blaise repeatedly shook his head, "You don't understand! Malfoy asked Parkinson!"

I felt my mouth go dry, trying hard to swallow what felt like my heart in my throat. Cedric looked at me, he knew it was his cue to leave.

"I'll see you later, Riddle."

I waved bye as Cedric made his way to the library. Turning to Blaise I frowned, breathing in and out to stay calm. Now it was my turn to be jealous, because Parkinson has liked him for years, now she has him.

"Don't talk about this to anyone else. I'll see you later."

I walked off, heading to the lake. I failed to notice that Harry had seen me, and followed me in a hurry. I threw my stuff near a tree, pacing angrily and trying not to scream. I grabbed a stone the size of an egg, throwing it as hard as I could into the lake.

"What am I supposed to do? Everyone already has a date!" I paused for a second, biting at my nails only to stop because of the stuff Millicent put on them.

"You could always go alone?"

I turned around and saw Harry, he stood by the tree I threw my stuff by. Going alone would make me look sad, especially if Malfoy's going with Parkinson.

"Maybe I just shouldn't go." I walked towards Harry, who looked nervous when he saw me walking to him.

I assured him I wasn't going to try anything on him, he's my friend, not my enemy because he's Malfoy's.

"Or, annoy Malfoy by going with me?"

"Okay, you might actually be insane Harry. I don't have a death wish."

He placed his hands on my shoulders, trying to comfort me without hugging me. Weird, never knew the great Harry Potter could be so awkward.

"(Y/n), he's going with Parkinson instead of you! Don't you want to make him pine after you a little?"

His eyes pierced into mine. I was slightly worried, mainly because I've been on a lot of dangerous things with him, but I'm not about to get into another one.

"Harry, if Malfoy actually gets jealous, I'm in no way responsible for what happens to you, okay—"

"(Y/n), just shut up and go to the Yule ball with me."

He had one of his classic playful smiles on his face. The one that most girls giggled over, but I wasn't giggling. Doing this when Malfoy and I are already on thin ice was complete madness, but I wanted to see his reaction to me walking in with Harry.

Thinking of Malfoy made my heart sink, maybe going with Harry was my one last chance of seeing his face when I showed up. Selfish, but I know Harry also wants to make Cho Chang jealous, because she chose Cedric.

"Fine, but I'll meet you there since you can't come to the Slytherin common room. I don't want anyone to know yet."

He nodded, smiling. I couldn't tell if he was excited to go with me, see Malfoy jealous, or to see Cho jealous. My guess was the latter.

"Brilliant, I'll see you then." He walked off, and I stood there wondering what the hell I got myself into.

Standing for a little longer in the cold, I went back inside, getting ready for the night we've all been waiting for.
-

-

-

-
Night of the Yule ball & Draco's POV~

The night had come, looking around I saw everyone dressed up. Pansy was on my arm in a pink dress, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Millicent was in a dress made of yellow fabric, and Iliana was in a beautiful dark red dress that matched Blaise.

I had heard from Blaise that (Y/n) was going with Lucas, but when I saw him, he was with another girl instead. Probably his girlfriend, because she had the same green eyes as (Y/n)'s mother, but her hair was honey blonde.

Parkinson noticed as well, "I wonder if she's coming tonight at all?"

Millicent spotted me and walked over to me, eyeing up Parkinson's frilly pink dress.

"Wow...you look like a frosted cupcake, Parkinson." She chuckled.

Parkinson looked at her in annoyance, hugging my arm closer with the pout of her lip.

"I can't believe Pucey asked you, he must've done it on a dare."

I frowned, ignoring them as they fought with each other through snide remarks. I looked at Blaise with Iliana, he was smiling with his date. At least he was having fun with his date and not wanting to scratch his ears off.

He looked my way, his eyes widening and his mouth gaping. Iliana looked too, she looked stunned. I hadn't noticed that Millicent and Parkinson were quiet, but only because they were looking behind me. Turning around I saw (Y/n).

Her dress, the fabric was beautifully draped on her. In the changing light the fabric was silver, green, or ice blue. The shimmery fabric made each of her movements change the dress color, appearing to look like water.

Her back was showing some, but not too much. Just enough to see some of the freckles on her back and shoulders. The pattern on the dress was floral, and silver, but in the warm dim lighting it was gold.

"She's with Potter?" Parkinson asked.

I watched as she walked towards the doors with Potter. Her curly hair was in a bun, with a silver comb holding it all together. I dragged Parkinson into the room, trying to get a better look at (Y/n) with her date.

The champions walked in with their dates, (Y/n) getting most of the attention with Potter. They started dancing, but it was a bit awkward between them. He awkwardly put his hand on her waist, but she was smiling to suppress her laughter. She said something to him, and he loosened up a bit.

"Hope you're ready to dance, Parkinson." I took Pansy out and we danced as more joined.

I started losing sight of (Y/n), trying to find her in this madness of teenage hormones was becoming near impossible.

The music was no longer ballroom dancing kind, so I danced with Parkinson, trying to keep my mind off of her.
-

-

-

-
Your POV a few hours later ~

The party was still going on, but Harry and I were taking a rest. I shouldn't have let him, because now Ron's date and I were trapped and unable to dance anymore.

Ron wasn't happy about Hermione's date, and Harry was being sulky. Why ask me if you're not going to keep up with what we promised?Should've just gone alone.

A Durmstrang boy took Ron's date away, so I was stuck there with them. I watched as Malfoy danced with Parkinson, I was hurting myself doing this.

"I'm going to get a drink, do any of you want anything?" They both shook their heads, so I went to the drink table and served my own drink.

Standing there I gulped down the entire thing. I regretted it, because the stuff tasted awful.

"Tired? Potter doesn't look like he wants to dance anymore."

I looked at Malfoy, my fingers turning white as I gripped my cup. I loosened my grip a bit and set it down on the table.

I gave him a fake smile, "Yes, we're just taking a break. Harry said we might go on a walk soon, to get some fresh air. Said he wanted to show me the stars tonight."

He didn't look happy with that, that's why I said it. What's more worrisome than two people going out alone at night to see the stars?

He rolled his eyes, turning to face me, "(Y/n), I only asked Parkinson because I knew you'd say no if I asked you. I only went with her as a friend."

"Yeah well, it's not my fault she's taking this time to hit on you, is it?" I tried to walk past him, but he blocked me, his hand on my arm.

It felt cold compared to my warmth, and yet it still set off fireworks.

"(Y/n), I would never want to hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt you, so please...meet me outside." He left and I watched as he walked out of the doors, taking a right.

I looked back to where Harry and Ron were, but Ron was by himself.  He shrugged when he met my eyes, seeming to not know where Harry was. I walked over to Ron and sat beside him.

"How much trouble would we get in if we brought alcohol in here?" I sighed.

"Are you crazy? We'd be kicked out!"

I put a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down Ronald, I'm just joking."

"This is about Malfoy? Isn't it?" He asked.

"Maybe?"

"Blimey (Y/n), we all know you like him! Just go and tell him! Relationships are scary, but it's worth it if you really like the person."

I was shocked with how well Ron was at assuring me. He can't take his own advice, but he was right, I should just do it...because I like him.

I sat there with him for a few more minutes, watching as people left with their dates or got Goodnight kisses from them. I decided I'd take Malfoy up on his walk.

Going outside I turned right, I kept walking down the halls but heard giggling. A group of girls were watching, laughing as they watched Draco talk with Astoria.

"It's almost past curfew, you should go." He warned her.

"I'm fine! I was wondering...why didn't you ask me to go with you? I really wanted to see the Yule Ball, but I'm a second year student." She seemed disappointed that she couldn't go in.

I don't blame her, it was magical inside. One of the girls giggling was Daphne Greengrass. No doubt she put Astoria up to this.

"Pansy is my friend and she wanted to go, so I asked. I wanted to go with Riddle anyways." He admitted.

"Oh...you still like her? I thought she wasn't interested in you at all?" Astoria questioned.

I walked out from where I was hiding. Draco really was handsome in his dress robes, and I wish I would've just asked him myself.

"I was scared...but I'm not anymore. I am interested if he still is, plus, I think there are some songs still playing."

Draco and Astoria turned to see me. Draco smiled slightly as Astoria shrank back, realizing I heard everything she was saying. I don't blame her for having a crush on him, she's twelve though. There will be plenty of those.

"You weren't supposed to appear, Riddle!" Daphne snapped, coming out from her hiding place.

"Daphne?! What is going on?!" Draco demanded.

"My parents want their turn. The Riddle family has no interest in keeping their family pure, but we do. They want either Astoria or I to be the one you choose, Malfoy."

"Daphne?" She looked over at me. "Leave, before I do something that even Madam Pomfrey won't be able to help you with."

I scared myself a little with the level of threat in my voice, and Daphne was scared too.

She walked up to me, getting in my face with a glare, "You stupid blood traitor! Draco shouldn't be with someone lower than him and someone who wants to destroy the Malfoy line!"

She walked off and the girls followed. Astoria ran off quickly, but I wasn't upset with her. I looked at Malfoy and he swallowed nervously. Picking at his collar, he began to speak.

"(Y/n), I didn't mean for that to—"

"Draco, it's okay. I know you didn't plan on this happening." I walked so I was standing in front of him.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked.

I nodded, suddenly feeling nervous, "Any chance you're still interested?"

He grinned as he grabbed me by my waist and brought me towards him. His lips were on mine, cold from being outside, and his hand on the side of my face.

His lips tasted faintly of apple, and his minty scent made me lose all focus. He opened his mouth and our tongues met, his tongue was rough against mine. It didn't help my heart when he gave my bottom lip little love bites.

When we parted we sought to catch our breath, because it was just that breathtaking.

"If she ever does that again, I swear next time I might actually punch her."

He grinned, "Then I'll have to kiss you to calm you down."

He brought his thumb against his bottom lip, making me blush with his attractive grin. He put both arms around me, turning so I was trapped between him and the wall.

"Please Draco, kissing me like that in public will only get us both in trouble." I grinned at the teasing, which I had missed.

"Who said I'd do it in public?" His teasing made my heart flip in my chest, I missed him.

Reaching up, I gave him small teasing pecks on his face and near his lips. He smashed his lips against mine again, the end of the ball was better than it started.

Draco's POV ~

We went back inside the Great Hall, there were a few people left, including Potter and Weasley.
I gave Potter a death glare as we passed him, but all he did was smile annoyingly.

It was weird, but I put my attention on (Y/n). She had my jacket on her shoulders, because our little walk had ended up with her becoming ice cold.

"Alright, but can I just say—you look absolutely stunning tonight." Grabbing her hand I kissed her knuckles.

We started slow dancing, but she looked up at me in the middle of the dance.

Worry on her face, "Speaking of tonight. What the hell is up with Greengrass? When did she start using her own little sister?"

I shrugged, I didn't know what was going on with her either. Astoria wasn't a bad person, and she almost seemed to be acting based on her sister's orders.

Daphne was never my friend, but her parents were bent on blood purity as well. She didn't shared the same values, but she was not acting like she'd usually, she was acting like someone who had Pureblood values.

"All I know is I need to thank her for pissing you off. Provoking you led me here, and you were hot when you were threatening her."

I recalled her angry look, her cheeks were puffed out and her nose was scrunched. Years ago I called it cute, but her angry in a dress, ready to kick some ass? That wasn't cute, that was unbelievably hot.

I grabbed the comb from the back of her hair, taking it out. Her hair poofed out and spilled down in curls. Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek.

"Next time, don't kiss me as an apology."

I smiled, leaning back to admire her messy hair and pink tinted cheeks, "Noted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 24 12
Since birth you were taught the responsibilities of being a Riddle, when you go to hogwarts you start to discover what it is like to be Voldemorts da...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
16 0 7
Enter the enchanting world of Hogwarts as we follow the remarkable journey of Taylor Riddle, a bright, spirited girl with an insatiable thirst for ad...
488K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...