๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•• ๐•‹๐•  ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๏ฟฝ...

By KDissadamnsmol

[๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’” ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’† - ๐‘น๐’‚๐’—๐’] ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’๐’ What happens when Park Y/n got h... More

ยซ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13:๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14: ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 ๐๐ญ.2ยป
ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.1ยป
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 ๐๐ญ.2

ยซ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20ยป

1K 44 57
By KDissadamnsmol

[Author's pov]

After preparing some stuff that Youngjo needed, you sneak out of the house without him knowing. It's dangerous but you promised yourself you wouldn't take long. You walk to the nearest pharmacy to buy some pregnancy test kits.

$€× happens to you almost everytime when you got yourself into Youngjo's life and it felt like it's getting unsafe after doing it couple of times. Knowing that last night was unprotected, you thought of trying these little test kits to confirm anything before going to the hospital.

Y/n:Excuse me, can I get some pregnancy test kits?

The pharmacist look through the shelves behind her that was full of medications and such. She reached her hand out to open the glass slides to take two boxes of it before placing it on the counter.

Y/n: Oh I only need one.

Pharmacist: I'd suggest having you try it two times. It's to confirm it's accuracy.

Y/n: Ah well then thank you.

|Time skip|

You drove home. Luckily the Rolls Royce Youngjo got for you on the wedding day was sound proof that he wasn't able to hear you from outside. You walk through the hallways to see Youngjo working out at the gym room with earphones on. You sighed in relief. Making sure that your heels couldn't make anymore noises you took them off before running bare feet to the stairs up to your bedroom. You were fast to reach the bedroom door but was quiet when closing them before running to the bathroom like an idiot.

Y/n: So I just have to pee on it?

You followed the steps given by the box itself before proceeding to do the process.

A few minutes later...

You prayed so badly that you don't get pregnant. All these while you never knew how wild you were until you've done it with Seoho and Youngjo. You picked it up, eye shut with your heart pounding feeling nervous anticipated. You open your eyes to see two red lines. You sighed.

Y/n: *sighs* Fxck this can't real.

Hands shaky with panicking thoughts, you slam the bar in the sink before sitting on the toilet cover.Tears kept dripping down but you weren't sobbing. You're not the type to bawl out loud over things no matter how serious it was. You cried silently, hands sweeping through your hair with a hand covering your eyes. You sighed again. With fingers laying on the side of your head, you groan in frustration not knowing what else is gonna come once the child is born.

Y/n:What should I do now?

You bit your lip before taking your phone out of your skirt pocket. You began texting Seoho and the girls to meet up with you somewhere. You seeked permission from Youngjo that you needed to go out.

Youngjo: Where?

Y/n: At a restaurant.

Youngjo: I see...

He nods in understanding, arms crossed across his chest.

Youngjo: With who?

Y/n: With the girls.

You gave out a boxy smile.

Youngjo:...Okay. You can go.

Y/n:Tq! I'll be home.

Youngjo: Just don't come back later than 12 midnight.

Y/n: What am I, Cinderella?

Youngjo: Yeah, you wouldn't want your carriage to turn into a pumpkin tonight.

Y/n: Um...what does that mean?

Youngjo: I don't know I talk nonsense when I'm on meds.

He said before sneezing and wiped bis nose with a small white towel in his hand. He catched a cold after walking in the raining last night. You needed to go out to tell the others your problem but you felt like staying in for Youngjo needs to be taken care of.

Y/n: D-Do you want me to stay?

Youngjo: Come again?

Y/n: Do you want me to stay? You're sick.

Youngjo: It's fine. I don't wanna be pampered over being sick. After all you've been staying at home for long your sister might question our house rules.

Y/n: Ah...but I promise you I'll be back.

Youngjo: I'll be fine. Just go already.

You nodded before changing your clothes.

You don't feel like wearing anything appealing but you wanted to wear a black top with a leather skirt. You brought along a leather jacket just incase you'd get cold on your way to the restaurant. On your way to the door you see Youngjo playing something in his phone with a leg laying above his other horizontally. You creeped behind him to rub his shoulders.

Y/n: I'll be going. If you need me with anything just give me a text.

Youngjo's right hand reached to yours on his left shoulder to squeeze it.

Youngjo: Mm...Arraso.

|Time skip|

You got out of the car never forgetting to wear glasses before entering the restaurant.

You talked to the hostess and asked.

Y/n:Reservation under the name Kim Y/n.

Hostess: Right this way miss.

She showed you the table where the others were already there.

Jennie: Finally, your here.

Y/n: Unnie? Your here too?

Rose: Aren't I not included?

Y/n: I mean yeah but I thought you'd continue your plans with Jimin oppa?

Rose: We were...until you texted in the group chat with thick white fonts saying that it's an emergency.

Y/n: I must've sound desperate, oh well. Now we just need to wait for-

Seoho: Hey! Sorry I'm late. I was busy at some kind of event. Prada to be specific.

He said while fixing his hair and buttons.

Y/n: That's some crowd you got there Ho.

You said while looking out at the restaurant window to see people flooding the area. You assume it was his fans since they've been holding letters and screaming "Lee Seoho I love you" and such.

Seoho: I know. I could say those are one of the causes of my delay to come here. They saw me and poof! The crowd started to form.

Lisa stared at him, suspicion lingering in her eyes.

Lisa: Did you came from the Prada show or filmed for pornhub?

Seoho:What makes you think that I'd do that?

He asked in confusion.

Lisa: Your hair's messy and wet. And look at your shirt, they're unbuttoned.

Seoho: Oh~ I rushed home just to take a bath. I don't wanna stink.

Jisoo: No need to be so suspicious Lisa. Now sit. We should be discussing about Y/n-nie's emergency.

You sighed.

Y/n: Okay. Last night...

Rose: Mhm?

Y/n: Youngjo...he was acting drunk and all that when I was about to leave a room to get him a glass of water he pulled me down and shxt happened.

Seoho went quiet knowing that you've been sexually active with Youngjo sometimes. His jealous grew but he made sure not to expose himself so he relaxed his mad expression to a worried one.

Seoho:...Y'all did the thing?

You nodded.

Jennie: Mm...now this is interesting.

Rose: So you were so into it and eventually he got you pregnant.

You sighed and nodded.

Y/n: Yes...

Jisoo: Have you guys talked about having children?

Y/n: No. Last night happened so suddenly I just don't know what to do.

Seoho: So...baby on the way?

Y/n:I did checked the results and it has two red lines. I assume it's a yes.

Jennie: Well whatever happens, I'm still happy that you have a child.

Jisoo: A new life is coming, so why not celebrate now?

The girls smiled at you and you smiled back. Seoho on the other hand felt hurt bcuz his feelings for you never faded. He would like to be the one to make you pregnant but I guess...Youngjo beat him to it. He didn't want to be to selfish about how he feels upon you and his hyung. So he decided to put you first, admitting that you'd be the love of his life. He noticed you frowning and so he asked.

Seoho: What's with the long face? Your gonna have a cute baby after giving birth.

Rose:Yeah. Why aren't you happy about it?

Y/n: I am happy and I would love to have a baby. But the thing is...Youngjo had no idea.

All of them: HE WHAT!?

Y/n: It was an accident okay?! Last night, I was waiting for him to come home but instead he came late at midnight and he was drunk so I have to carry him to his room-

Jennie: Uhuh...

Y/n: And like I said just now I was about to leave but he pulled me down and he hovered above me and I know he's drunk but he shouldn't be sober enough to do so and he his pupils were getting bigger and-

Seoho: Woah² slow down. His pupils are what?

Y/n: Big.

Seoho went quiet again. His fingers were propped below his chin as he was deeply thinking about yesterday's event. He flashbacks the moment Youngjo met up with you guys last night.

Seoho: This can't be true.

Lisa: What is?

Seoho: Yesterday he came to us boys to meet up with Leedo. I saw Leedo handing him a small zipper bag with something white in it. He was hesitant to give Youngjo the bag but it looks like Youngjo was convincing him to let him have it.

Jennie: How does it look like?

Seoho: I don't know because they were talking at a far distance.

Rose: Weird.

Y/n: Very.

Seoho: I asked Leedo what he gave to him but he said I should "ask Youngjo himself". The boys and I didn't talk much about that because Youngjo does the random things.

Rose: So...was he taking drugs?

Seoho gasped with eyes widened.

Seoho: I think Leedo gave him ecstasy.

Y/n:Wait, ecstasy?

Seoho: Leedo does illegal drug trafficking and it wouldn't be weird that he'd give us out to smoke some. But mostly you get them from clubs.

Jisoo: I have a peace of mind wanna hear it out?

Y/n: Just say it.

Jisoo: Okay². It's commonly used and known as "club drugs". Ecstasy makes you forget things including what happened the days before.

Seoho slammed his knuckle on the table.

Seoho: He must've asked it from Leedo before going to some club. I heard Youngjo and Nancy arguing over the phone when the boys and I came over to the company.

Y/n: Huh...so they're fight was on pause.

Rose: About the child, are we telling mom and dad?

Y/n:No! Not yet. I want Youngjo to know first then we will tell mom and dad.

Rose:Well you're telling them cuz I'm not gonna do it.

Y/n: I know.

Seoho: Hey.

You looked at Seoho.

Seoho: I know how much of a fuss ball Youngjo is so I hope you'll get used to it. And if he didn't accept the child, just remember that you have us. I'll be there when you need me.

Rose: Hah! If he didn't, I'll have grandpa's gun on his throat.

Everybody chuckled.

Y/n: Oh, foods here.

All of you thought of a solution to help you while eating the served food.

|Time skip|

You walk inside the house before kicking your boots off. The light turned on by itself. Flinching over the lights you turn around to see him sitting at a sofa.

Y/n: You're not sleeping yet?

Youngjo: I'm waiting for my wife.

He said before getting up. You eyed rolled over his ridiculous response.

Y/n: You're sick Youngjo. You have a flu and a fever after walking under the rain. You should be sleeping by now.

Youngjo:I will...unless you serve me medicine.

Your temper was higher than the roof. His immaturity was getting you irritated. Rather than bursting out of the blue you replied with a short chuckle.

Y/n: Say that again?

Youngjo:...What.

Y/n: You didn't take your fxcking medicine and had to wait for me to come home!?

He flinched feeling intimidated by your tone and expression.

Youngjo: Well geez you don't gotta yell.

Y/n: Oh don't you educate me with patience. You are seriously making my blood boil.

Youngjo: Well I'd like to see your hair going grey after all this nagging tomorrow.

Y/n: You bastard!

You pick up your boots and threw it at his direction. His reflex got him moving to the side to avoid getting hit.

Youngjo: Yah! No shoe throwing in this house!

Y/n: Oh shut up know it all!

You threw your bag at him before he ran upstairs with you following from behind.

Y/n: YAHH! KIM MICHAEL FXCKING YOUNGJO I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!

(For those who don't know, his baptism name is Michael)

Youngjo: YAH ONLY MY MOM CAN CALL ME THAT!

Y/n: WELL WHO CARES!

|Time skip|

You came in the room with a tray of medicine and a glass of water on the side. Still intimidated by your expressions, he hesitantly took the glass of water after swallowing the medicine.

Youngjo: Can I ask you about yesterday.

"Shxt. What should I say?" You thought.

Y/n: Hit me.

Youngjo: How did I end up in bed?

Y/n: You forgot?

He stared at you blankly.

Youngjo: Forgot what?

"So he doesn't know? The ecstasy must've worked wonders from his brain to his bloodstream."

Y/n: Nothing. I carried your ass to bed.

Youngjo: From the door to my bedroom? Wow, you're no skinny bones anymore.

He played his phone right after. You hesitated to ask him just one question that he might take that as a hint that you might be pregnant. You weren't planning to tell him the exact thing happened today so you just improvise.

Y/n: I have a question.

He look up from his phone to you.

Youngjo: Go ahead.

He look back at his phone right after.

Youngjo: You've been quiet sometimes that I'm not used to the sudden silence from a noisy girl like you.

Y/n: Right.

You fiddled your fingers.

Y/n: What are your thoughts on having a child?

Youngjo: It depends with who specifically. It's scary when it's accidental. I just hope that Nancy and I are able to have one.

You nodded in understanding.

Y/n: Speaking of Nancy, I heard that you guys were fighting over the phone again?

Youngjo: What, a vulture told you this?

Y/n: Squirrel specifically.

He eye rolled knowing that it was Seoho.

Youngjo: We're trying to get along well. She's just having trust issues that's all.

Y/n: Oh...I see.

You said as you took his glass from his hands after finishing the water.

Y/n: I've been meaning to discuss if one random day you made a child in me.

Youngjo: I'm pretty sure I'm not reckless like my brother. Why the sudden question?

Y/n: You know how impatient your mom is about us getting tiny feet in this house.

Youngjo thought for a moment.

Youngjo: I don't think we can.

Y/n: Why not?

Youngjo: Y/n, you and I know that this whole marriage thing was an arrangement from the very start. We've been playing around making sure that our parents think that what they did was right for us. So if role-playing in front of a child is easy then finding an orphan isn't hard at all.

Y/n: What?! An orphan? You could've just popped a child in me.

Youngjo: Not gonna happen.

Y/n: Well why not?

Youngjo: You can't be serious right now.

Y/n: I'm not I'm just saying what if-

Youngjo: We can never and I can guarantee it. Think about it in different scenarios. We'll get orphans and you'll take care of it.

Y/n: What?

Youngjo: And if I made Nancy pregnant, we'll have the child in this house.

Y/n: What if...our parents try to do some DNA tests?

Youngjo: You're parents aren't that psycho as I remembered.

Y/n: Yours and mine could be. Imagine the giving birth process. I can't just act and have you pay the hospital to go with the damn flow.

Youngjo: That or we can just say we've been hiding your pregnancy cuz you wouldn't want your child to be known to the public knowing that our fame is rising.

Y/n: Wow you have one clever mind.

Youngjo: Not surprised that I got the company stable.

Y/n: Oh you mean me since I've been doing all your shxt before.

Youngjo: I still do my job at least.

Y/n: Yeah sure until Nancy comes.

Youngjo: Why are you so worked up by these?

Y/n: It's hard to trust you and your plans.

Youngjo: When I said it'll work, trust me on that. Nothings gonna happen when every problem has it's silver lining. Get out of my room I need privacy.

Y/n: *sighs* Good night then.

To be continued...
____________________________________________

Author: Hwanwoong wrecked my bias list for one second
.

.

.

.

.

.

You are one beautiful bxtch yk that 🤚🏻😫

.

.

.

.

Gosh, this one tho-
.

.

.

.

You sir is one seggsy person 🥴

Just slaughter me with that jawline and I'll be dead on my knees 😔🖤
.

.

.

.

God please how should I unlive?

Y'all he really wrecked my bias list 😄🔫
.

.

.

.
WAIT! I JUST REALIZED

Hwanwoong is short and so do I so...wait what's his height?

*searches in Google*

Google: 1.68m

Lmao I haven't reached his size yet what about you guys? How tall are you?

-Author :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 36K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...
79K 4K 77
ใ€š๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒใ€› "สœแดแดก แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด› แดแด‡ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ? ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ส€แด€แด˜แด‡ แดแด‡" . "ษช แด…ษชแด… แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก, ส™แดœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ ษดแดแดก...
10K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
32K 888 36
At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment where their parents met, then laughed toge...