𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 - 𝑴.𝒚𝒈...

By kookies_muscle

Sugabts liked your post Sugabts commented on your post Sugabts started following you Started : 25 August 2019... More

Instagram Name
Instagram - 1 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 2 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 3 (@y/n.army)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🎊🎉
Instagram - 4 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 5 (@y/n.army)
6 - Faint
Instagram - 7 (@y/n.army)
Notification - 8 (y/n's phone)
Dm - 9 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 10 (@k.jisung)
Line - 11 (y/n)
THANK YOUUU
Instagram - 12 (@ChimChim.bts✔️)
13 - concert ticket? & instagram (@y/n.army)
Dm - 14 (@y/n.army)
15 - i'm out of idea (random) .-.
Line - 16 (y/n)
Instagram - 17 (@raemiii.army)
18 - concert + fan signing (+ bonus instagram (@y/n.army)
19 - hangout & Line (y/n)
Instagram - 20 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 21 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 22 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 23 (@TaeTae.bts✔️)
Instagram - 24 (jin.bts✔️)
Instagram - 25 (@raemiii.army)
Instagram - 26 (@y/n.army)
Line - 27
28 - meet again
29 - eunwoo & eunbin
Instagram - 30 (@k.jisung)
Line - 31
Instagram - 32 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 33 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Instagram - 34 (@chanwoo_)
Instagram - 35 (@ChimChim.bts✔️)
OHOHOHOHOHO
36 - Birthday Girl
Instagram - 37 (@y/n.army)
Instagram - 38 (@raemiii.army)
Instagram - 39 (@chanwoo_)
Instagram - 40 (@k.jisung)
Instagram - 41 (@m.ygbts✔️)
Line - 42
Line - 43
44 - meeting the kwon family
45 - shocking news
46 - vacations
47 - slut?
KOOKIE'S BIRTHDAY
48 - hara
49 - "I'M HOMEEE!!"
50 - bitchy girlfriend (JOONIE BIRTHDAY)
✨R E A D✨
random (pt.2)
random (pt. 3)
51 - sorry?
52 - kidnapped
53 - kidnapped pt.2
54 - arguments
CHIM'S BIRTHDAY (special random with jimin)
(special random with jimin pt.2)
55 - "stop talking to him"
help 💀
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉
57 - end things

56 - unexpected guest

2.3K 66 32
By kookies_muscle

Y/N POV

i was talking but then i heard the doorbell ringing. i was too lazy to open it so i ask my friend to open it.

"oh come on pleaseee open it." i said to him and he just sighed then went to the door.

JISUNG POV

"coming!!!" i heard a boy voice from inside. wait- a boy?!

'from the voice i don't think it's chanwoo hyung. but that voice is familiar. is he her boyfriend?' while being lost on thought, the door suddenly opened revealing the boy and i look at him then have a shock expression on my face.

"yoongi who is it?!?!" i heard y/n noona screamed from inside.

"um you're y/n's brother right? want to come in?" he asked me and i just nodded then went in.

i walk to the living room and see y/n noona laying down on the couch with a blanket and a puppy on her lap. she was focused watching whatever that is on tv.

'we never had that dog before. so who's dog is that?'

"noona." i call her and she immediately turn to look at me while yoongi hyung just walked in.

"what are you doing here?" she said with a cold voice.

YOONGI POV

'the tension is so thick in here. i can't even breath freely. should i go? should i stay? should i say i have to go to practice? but what about holly? let's make an excuse.'

"um y/n i'm gonna go buy some snacks for us. be right back." i said then somewhat run to the door.

JISUNG POV

"i thought you say you don't want him to come to your apartment anymore?" i spoke.

"but that was before all the misunderstanding cleared. now we're back to friends why can't i invite him here? oh and btw i didn't invite you in here. what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i was—" when i was about to say a full sentence, the doorbell suddenly rings.

"coming!!!" noona said while putting the dog on the couch.

Y/N POV

i open the door and i immediately want to. close the door again but when i hear jisung's voice i stop closing the door.

"yejin? what are you doing in here?" jisung asked her confused. yes it was yejin.

"you don't remember? we have a date today!!" she said.

'uh should i run away from them?'

"what? when did we planned it? i thought we just have date yesterday." jisung spoke.

"what? but you said you're gonna bring me to the mall today." yejin said while pouting.

"how did you know i'm here?" jisung asked.

YEJIN POV

'fuck. should i tell him i tracked him?'

Y/N POV

"uh i went to your house earlier and i uh- i asked your mom." she explained.

"but—"

"you guys have fun with your date and please don't ever. EVER. come here again okay? bye." i said pushing jisung out of my apartment and closing the door immediately.

JISUNG POV

"yejin what are you doing?! i was about to talk about something important to her." i said to her.

"but you promised me yesterday that you're gonna take to the mall!" she spoke.

"i never said that. why are you acting weird?" i ask her.

"what do you mean? let's just go."  she said pulling me out of the apartment building.

"okay?" i said and just following her.

Y/N POV

"IM BACKKKKK!!" i heard yoongi said coming through the door.

"finally! i'm hungry for some sweets." i said and immediately went to the plastic bag passing his opened arm.

"seriously? you're ignoring my hug?" he whined.

"oh you want a hug? nah. just hug holly. he's on the couch probably sleeping." i said still looking through the bag.

"aha! found it." i found the sweets that i want and went to the couch.

i see yoongi cuddling up with holly and i went to sit beside them then continue watching the tv.now y'all probably wondering why is he here. he asked me if he could hangout with me at my place and i said no. but he said he'll bring holly here and i of course immediately say yes because who doesn't want to see holly in real life? but yeah that's it.

'taebear wants to facetime you
accept or decline'

"heyyyy— wait. is that yoongi hyung?" he asked through the phone.

"yeah." i said to him and facing the camera towards yoongi and holly.

"IS THAT HOLLY??? OMG IM COMING WITH YEONTAN RIGHT NOW." he said then hanging up the calls.

"i guess i have to babysit 4 boys today."

"what do you mean 4?" yoongi asked.

"dude, yeontan and holly is a boy too you know?" i said while playfully rolling my eyes at him.

🐶🐶🐶

"hey i think i'm gonna sleep here with yeontan. you still have some of my clothes right?" tae asked me and i just nodded at him.

"wait wait wait. you have his clothes? why?" yoongi asked.

"because he always wants to have a sleepover at my place so yeah. he has a LOT of clothes in here." i said to him.

"what? UNFAIR." yoongi whine.

"shush hyung. where do i sleep tonight?" tae asked.

"it's up to you." i said.

"okay then i'm gonna sleep in your room as usually." tae spoke then went to my room, probably gonna take a shower.

"WHAT? AS USUALLY?! HE ALWAYS SLEEPS IN YOUR ROOM???" yoongi asked me while shaking my shoulders.

"yeah." i said then went to holly and yeontan and pet them.

🎃🎃🎃

"i want to have a sleepoverrrrrr." yoongi whine while holding holly in his arms.

"you don't even have a clothes in here hyung. now let's get you out of the door. come on. let's go." tae said while pushing him out of the door.

"but—"

"bye hyunggggg." tae said then shut the door on his face.

"that's not nice you know?" i said to him.

"i know. let's go watch a movie now!!!"

💩💩💩

JISUNG POV

"jisung how about we buy this one? ooouhhh or this one? or maybe do you like this one— jisung?? hello? JISUNG!!!" yejin shout my name and i finally got out from my deep thoughts.

"huh? yeah what were you saying?" yejin looked at me concerned and put back the clothes she grab earlier.

"are you okay?" she asked with a sweet voice and i smiled at that.

"yeah. why?"

"just...just tell me if there's something wrong okay? let's go home. you look tired." she said then grab my hand.

'see!!! she's nice. i still don't get it why y/n noona want me to break up with her. she must be crazy.'

.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*

a/n : hey i'm so sorry for disappearing for...one week? two weeks? six days? ion know but yeah i'm so sorry for that.

a/n : am i abandoning this book? no. will i discontinued this book? A BIG FAT NO. i WILL finish this book. BUT i know for sure that i can't update as often as before. yes yes i will DEFINITELY update but just not that often since school really love me that i can't even have a rest 🤠💔.

a/n : but anyways, i hope this chapter is not boring cause i can't think of a plot for this chapter 💀.

a/n : i hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

memes :

ps. it's 2 am at my place rn. i better go to sleep now—

Don't forget to vote and comment please⚡️

Thank you for reading this chapter❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
6.9K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
60.8K 3.4K 30
𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 // 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘼 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 & 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷...
687K 32.5K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...