The Alphas White Leopard

By MaryCrickon

My name is Rider River and this is my story my parents had 12 children 7 brothers and 2 sisters me Rory and R... More

not a chapter
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
question & answer
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
not a chapter

chapter 29

648 30 0
By MaryCrickon

*hunter*

I just got done having my fun with zine but I have this feeling like something happened and I don't know what it was.

Zach came running up and into the bedroom ok now I now something is up.

So I got downstairs and looked I see Enrique putting rider down and rider is asleep ok what is happening right.

Carter came out the kitchen and had the same look on his face like me.

"Ok I am going to ask what happened to rider Enrique" Carter ask I walked and sat down next to rider sleeping form he is so cute some times.

"Well you see we been training all day with Bennett rider he sits out but things got weird like we had our hands on the ground feeling everything there is here people animal everything then night god came kissed Bennett then started to talk about something I belay listen to everything he said my wolf Jason told to turn around and thank moon goddess for Jason being a good mommy i ran so fast before rider can hit the ground I made sure him and the babies were ok and they were I sung to him and I picked him up he let out some cute little breath of air out now I see why nobody can say no to something so cute but yeah so tomorrow rider is going to be training Bennett I will because what happened today it scared me to death and i know rider for one day" Jacob got up and walked to his mate I don't think anyone has seen Enrique cry before because right now he is crying in his mate arms.

"Speedy if you don't stop crying and if we go see your cousins and they see you with big puffy Red eyes they will probably kill me or something now how about this please stop crying my beautiful hot assassin omega" we hear Enrique giggled out and wiped his eyes clean but tears keep coming down like something happened before.

"Thank you my alpha mafia leader but yeah Logan and Leon will kill if I got hurt evening uncle Peter will help to and be running away from uncle Antonio" Enrique said ok new rule never hurt Enrique because his family sounds crazy like what the hell.

We looked at Jacob and I see fear in his eyes that is so awesome.

But then there was some loud noises coming from upstairs we all looked at each other and the sound came from rosa's room.

I guess rider heard he got up and started to run up to rosa's room.

Then we hear rider screaming and crying we ran all the way upstairs and what we found is sad.
_______________________________________
Rider is crying holding Rosa in his arms Enrique and Jacob looked around for Lorne when they opened the closest Lorne was ok.

"I want to know who did this to my daughter and I want them to pay for everything" rider yelled out fire going around him and Rosa Zach and Zine came in and looked Rosa was like our pup.

Enrique walked around and found something he walked back to Jacob and handing something over to him.

"Oh goddess this isn't good ok here's the plan Enrique is going to be doing a background check on everyone here rather if the are pride members or pack members because this is no accident it was hit me and Enrique knows about hit and with Enrique skills of being the most feared young assassin he will get information rider you will go with Enrique me and your mate's we'll keep looking here for any clues does everyone know what to do" everyone said yes and yeah I look over and I see Carter holding rider crying his eyes out in all my life i have never ever seen Carter cry before but now he is but I get it that was his first kid and now she is gone.

Enrique walked up to them and sat down with them he closed his eyes with his head down and his hands together I am confused.

"Dear moon goddess today hasn't been a good day for rider and his mate's and family they lost someone who means so much to everyone her life was cut short but please mother moon look after this beautiful little girl show her the way to a better place and tell her that her mommy and step daddies miss her she will be miss dearly but never forgotten she will be in our hearts forever and love her dearly thank you moon goddess mother of the werewolves and whatever else" Enrique said what Enrique said was beautiful nobody moved or anything we all gave rider and Carter some time to heal a little bit high school sweethearts.

Carter helped rider up and they walked to me Zack zine and Marcus we hugged each other they are hurting.
_______________________________________
*rider*

Me and Enrique are driving after we said goodbye to our mate's they are going to tell dad what happened today and if I know my parents and siblings they will be so heartbroken.

Enrique has his hand on my lap to tell me to not stress out about anything Lorne is with us because Enrique doesn't want his son around that and I get it Lorne is like his baby.

"Enrique is Lorne yours and Jacob kid because he doesn't look like you guys" I said Enrique laughed like I said something funny but what.

"I am sorry but no Lorne is not mine or Jacob kid he belongs to my cousins Logan and Leon they are his parents me and Jacob are visiting them like we do every year but yesterday I had a job it was more like a bounty on this guy but I got to him first but Marcus called me to meet up with him so I shot the guy and here we now" Enrique told me but I know he is like a close book not letting anyone in and him who doesn't trust nobody but his family that's what I like him being an assassin coming home clean up a bit and have some family time with his husband and son.

"Enrique can I tell you something it very important like really important" I asked Enrique looked at the road but nodded his head yes I smiled I get to open Enrique up just a little bit.

"It's just so hard you know Rosa was so happy and carefree you know but whoever did this to my princess my first born daughter they better go run and hide because momma leopard is coming for them I can't take it anymore Enrique first it was my great grandmother who lied about everything about my great grandfather being alive and big old shit of a surprise we have vampire blood running inside of me and my siblings and my daddy too I am at my breaking point here Enrique I never had told anyone this before" I started to cry I don't know why this keeps happening to me.

The car came to a stop and someone put me on their lap I moved my hands away from my face and see Enrique holding me like a momma I snuggled closer to him.
____________________________
*Enrique*

It's hard to see rider like this he is pregnant and lost his daughter that was his only daughter I am upset that someone did that to him.

I looked at rider and he was sleeping this is so mass up right now I need to smoke or something because why take a child life away from them you only hurt them and their families.

So I put rider back in his seat and lay the seat back for him to get more comfortable I grabbed one of Rocky's old blanket to cover him up.

This is so impossible right now rider he opened up to me a complete stranger at that he only know me for two and a half day and this happened I should have seen it coming.
_______________________________________

We finally get to my cousins place and I looked I see Leon smoking that is new but why is he doing that ugh Leon.

I undid Lorne from his car seat he woke up and got out of the car and went running to Leon I see Leon picking Lorne up giving him kisses.

Rider is still asleep whoa Heavy sleeper weird.

Got out the car and walked over to riders side of the car and pick him up and carried him out the car.

Leon came running to me and hugged me to death crying his eyes out it makes me feel bad that I didn't take Lorne and Rosa with us to train but it was very dangerous for them.

And when I found Lorne my heart stopped for a minute he was crying and everything I am a bad second cousin but I know that I didn't do it and I didn't see it coming.

"Thank moon goddess you guys are ok and don't worry speedy me and Logan saw it coming we should have been there and it seems like someone is after this little leopard he is cute I give him that so the little girl alive or d-" I cut leon off because I know what he met by that he is worried about Rosa.

"Si she is dead Leon it was sad everyone was crying it was heart breaking like I lost my pup again I don't want to see that again Leon I was worried that someone took Lorne but thank moon goddess they didn't I feel so bad not see anything but rider he said something today he said he felt someone with no heart and dark soul I don't know what he meant by that I deo meo Leon it's weird right now so I got a job to look everyone up from pack members to pride members and don't you say it Leon"

"Say what speedy that I am surprised you stepped foot on pride land or pack lands to kill the king of werewolves because I would have done same speedy because one don't disrespect the king and queen of the vampires and two I will hunt down whoever hurt my family and i will make them pay for what they did to my little family" Leon yelled out rider woke up aww he is so cute who wanted to break this cutie heart.

Rider looked around yawning so cute like.

"Enrique where are we my stomach hurts pretty bad" my eyes widening I looked at leon and he called the mafia doctor.

I took off with rider in my arms he is screaming out oh goddess.

We reach to my room I sat rider down on my bed he rolled over trying to get comfortable.

I don't know anything about were cat's or how they give birth I am freaking out now.
_____________________________________

5 minutes pass and the doctor is here checking on rider and his babies.

"Ok rider everything is ok you are still good and tell your little ones come and Enrique he's fine so stop being an overprotective momma" the doctor said I rolled my eyes at him rider giggled out aww he is such a cutie pie hmmm now I want pie I wonder if auntie Ashley made her famous peach morning Star pie mmmm that sounds right now.

The doctor picked his stuff up and left thank moon goddess that doctor gives me the creeps.

I walked to my desk where my computer is turned it on then I tipped my password in nobody knows my password if you ask me Enrique what is your password and I'll being saying password that gets my family every time.

Hmmm let's see were should I start oh the five alphas.

"Ok so Marcus Henry revata born and raised by his mother Mia and his father Benjamin whoa that is weird why would Harry be in with Marcus files that is something I never seen before.

Carter Cisco Roman born and raised by his mother Herat nice woman and father Carson use to be head of a school but has a little sister who is forced into a marriage by another alpha so they don't know anything about that.

Zach and zine Harrison no middle name born and raised by their mother crissa she seems like a nice lady and father yonder alpha of the Yosemite pack have two cousins whoa names are Nick Harrison and Aaron Harrison cool.

Hunter iza jackson born and raised by his mother izzy huh doesn't say much about her I wonder why and father Ivon nice guy seems scary had an older son Asher ramy jackson oh my goddess no this can't be i feel sorry for this Fred guy and his Twin boys oh goddess" I looked everyone up in the pack they all have nice and sad stories to tell I looked and see rider fell asleep again I am worried about him.

I tipped in rider's name and what I read broke my heart he been through so much evening as a kid.

His whole pride picking on his calling him every name from the book and it says here rider hide Rosa away from the pride.

I read everyone's file's and I most say the pride members are so dead because it also said that king Ivan and queen Wendy told everyone in the pride to stop picking on rider but they didn't.

Looking more into rider there is allot of stuff.

I looked at the clock on the wall dang 2 a.m i most been on the computer for so long.

Now I feel tired I looked at my phone and I see 4 missed calls from Jacob so I called him back.

"Hey handsome sorry if I didn't get your call I was on the computer and everyone is clean but some of the pride members I think they did something to Rosa because the pride members who were mean to rider but half of them love's rider but now I get why rider hid Rosa for because he didn't want her to listen to the pride members and I found something on Wendy riders momma so turns out rider stopped breathing for 10 minutes the doctors were going to tell rider's parents that he didn't make it but he did so I got allot of stuff so how about you guys fine anything in Rosa room" I asked Jacob didn't say anything and I know it is bad on everything.

"Yeah and we also told rider's whole family on what happened and what we found but right now Carter hunter Marcus zach and zine didn't want to stay in their house so we stayed with riders parents and have to say pretty nice people baby now enough of work talk baby boy let's talk about starting having more babies I know you miss Rocky being a baby and you still your cousins kid speedy that a Singh that you are trying to give me" how did Jacob know that and I didn't sneaky hellhound.

"Oh daddy how did you know I've been so bad I want my mate here to punish me so bad choke me slap me around ahhh Jacob please daddy ohhh yeah mmm" I smiled revenge is sweet I can hear Jacob groans.

"Speedy I know what your doing and it is working I got to deal with this see you and rider tomorrow or today which ever love you kisses" I said bye to Jacob and I told him I love him.

I jumped in bed with rider he moved over to me and cuddle with me and kissed me on my lips and boy I never believe in kissing someone's mate but rider kept kissing me I couldn't help myself.

I pulled away and rider woke up and looked around and stopped on me thank goodness I stop him from doing something he'll regret.

"Rider I love you too but the whole kissing in you sleep needs to stop because you almost did something you'll regret oh and by the way you my little leopard have some sweet kisses night little leopard" I gave rider a little teasing kiss on his lips and went to sleep today is going to so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 58 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...
42.1K 2.3K 40
(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that...
5.4M 178K 38
"But...how?" I asked completely and utterly confused. "I d-d-dont know" Parker said still in shock "But there has to be some sort of mistake...YOU CA...
220K 4.6K 18
My parents call me a disappointment... my brother calls me a slut... The pack members make fun of my figure... I feel like I don't belong... until th...