Deku, The Hell Flame Dragon S...

Od FireLord2020

What if Izuku was the secret love child of Ryuko Tatsuma and Enji Todoroki? What if Izuku gets a quirk based... Více

Part 1: A choice of a Mother
Part 2: Plans For The Future
Part 3: Preparation & I Laid A What!?
Part 4: Hatchling
Part 5: Dragon's Roar
Part 6:Powers of a Dragon
Part 8: Two Weeks
Part 9: Ramifications
Part 10: Eternal Flame
Part 11: Symbol Of Hope
Part 12: Dekiru Rises
Part 13: Presents & Hell-Flame
Part 14: Drive By
Part 15: I'm All Fired Up
Part 16: Don't Mess With A Cinnamon Roll
Part 17: The Power Of A Suit
Part 18: Battle
Part 19: Fire & Ice
Part 20: I'M THE WHAT!?!
Part 21: Breakdown
Part 22: Mumma Dragon
Part 23: Announcement & Mobbing
Part 24: Sport Festival
Part 25: Obstacle Race
Part 26: The Harem Dragon Is Born
Part 27: SHOTO!!!!!!!
Part 28: To Kill Or Not To Kill
Part 29: Hugs
Part 30: The Sant & The Sinner
Part 31: Teasing
Part 32: Atlas's Upgrade
Part 33: Heartbreak
Part 34: Hot?!?
Part 35: Quarter's To Semi's
Part 36: Oof!
Part 37: Dragon vs Demon
Part 38: First Kiss
Part 39: Auto-Pilot
Part 40: Internships
Part 41: Class
Part 42: Agencies
Part 43: Hosu Debrief
Part 44: Burning Trash On The Streets
Part 45: Action & Reaction
Part 46: Stendhal/Stain
Part 47: Dynamite
Part 48: Paperwork
Part 49: Race!
Part 50: The Dragon And The Bird
Part 51: Ticket & Emotions
Part 52: Two Heroes EP:1
Part 53: Two Heroes EP.2
Part 54: Two Heroes EP.3
Part 55: Two Heroes EP. 4
Part 56: Two Heroes EP. 5
Part 57: Two Heroes EP. 6
Part 58: Two Heroes EP. 7
Part 59: Two Heroes EP. 8
Part 60: Two Heroes EP. 9
Part 61 Two Heroes EP. 10
Part 62: Two Heroes EP. 11
Part 63: Languages
Part 64: Study Session
Part 65: Pre Exam
Part 66: Exam Begin!
Part 67: Bridal Style
Part 68: Defeating A Titan
Part 69: Judgement Day
Part 70: Mall
Part 71: Date Crasher
Part 72: The Odd Apple
Part 73: Traitor!
Part 74: Warm Up
Part 75: Communication
Part 76: Atlas's Wake Up Call

Part 7: Routine

22.9K 474 308
Od FireLord2020

Heyo readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Besides me getting my quirk, mostly everything returned back to normal. The only things that has changed is that mum's have signed me up for martial arts, to help me control my emotions and learn self defence. Kacchan and I, haven't caught eye to eye on things anymore, with him trying to bully kids while I defend them from him. In a sense we became rivals, well that's what he thinks. I just really want my friend back. Everyone else is nice and kind to hang out with, but I can tell the only reason they want to hang out is because of my quirk, not for who I am. 

The day's became months, and now I can enter and exit my dragon form willingly, while maintaining decent control my fire. Sitting at my desk, both mum's watch behind me as I surf the internet. "Hey, honey? What are you up to?" The greenette mum asked, placing a hand onto the back of the chair.

"I'm trying to search for a good fire based hero to look up too." I said, releasing a sigh afterward. "So far, all fire based heroes in Japan act like Endeavor and Kacchan. So I started searching overseas, however coming down to the same issues." Laying back onto the chair rest, with both the mums looking at the screen.

"Izuku, these articles are in English, do you understand what they are talking about?" Mummy dragon asked.

"Not at first, but after a few weeks of self teaching, I think I understand what they are saying. It came very naturally to me." I said, continuing the search while leaving my parents speechless.

In English, greenette mum spoke. "Is that so Izuku, then how is your pronunciation?"

Without a second wasted, I responded in the same language. "Decent enough, otherwise the writer needs to go back to school." 

Both of them were shocked, completely uncaring of the last part. "Izuku, you taught yourself fluent English by yourself. It took me years to do that, and I had a teacher."

"Language barriers will not stop me from finding a good fire based hero." I said, looking at the screen of names. "The only hero that isn't like Kacchan and Endeavor is the American Fire-Breathing Hero: Pyro. But their is something about him that makes me hate him much more than Endeavor, and I can't place it." At this I refresh the page to see the latest news in America. "The Fire-Breathing Hero: Pyro is placed under arrest for over 200 cases of sexual harassment and assault, with over 20 other cases for sexual acts on a minors." The news feed said. "My feelings have just found a place for him." Trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I was about to tell you that he is my ex fiancé." Inko laughed while scratching her head. I notice a ring on her left ring finger, as well the same on Ryuko's ring finger. "Anyway we came in here to tell you something to tell you, we have decided that we wanted to be official so we are getting married."

Quickly swizzle the on the chair and pull them both into a big hug, while tears start forming around my eyes. "Now we can be a proper family?" I asked.

"We were always a proper family, little dragon. Now it will become official, so stop with the water works ok?" Ryuko said, wiping away my tears. "Also we still need time to prepare, so it won't happen over night. Anyway we need to start making dinner, so it should start getting that ready." She said as both her and mum leave the room.

With a giant smile forming on my face, I turn around and return back to my searching. 'They are finally doing it. YAAYYYY!!!!! Oops, I missed clicked. How did I end up at the end of the search results? "Fairy Tail" What is that? Woah it was uploaded in the early 2000's before quirks! Lets see what its about.'

Sorry that it is shorter than usual, and peace!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

238K 3.5K 62
in this story izuku has a quirk and its the combination of both of his parents quirk its called PhysicBlaze and this is a izuku x nejire fanfic becau...
15.7K 577 48
What would All Might say about Izuku Midoriya if he knew about this...? "Don't you see where loving him brought you?" she asked me with a crazy grin...
99.5K 2.4K 19
What happens when Izuku Midoriya breaks after relentless bullying and abuse from his family, friends and society? He gives up. But, fate had other pl...
45.3K 2.1K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...