𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 ~pr...

Von ANA22xKiLleRX

Masky × Hoodie × Reader × Toby You were sure that once you escaped the city you'd live peacefully isolated in... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
Art by @harucerise

18

4.4K 155 164
Von ANA22xKiLleRX

===> chapter is a bit shorter as it is more of what I wanted to put as well in the previous chapter, hope you enjoy!

~Just a few moments earlier~

Masky jolted at the sound of an unknown ringtone coming from his pockets. He found it in his inner pocket and pulled it out.

Why is her mom calling her? he thought looking at the screen as he tried to lower the volume of the ringtone, which stopped completely after a few seconds.

"What was that?" Hoodie yelled from upstairs.

"None of your business." Masky spat at him back and laid down on the couch after hiding the phone back inside his jacket.

He could hear Hoodie's footsteps aproaching, but didn't bother getting up either way.

"Hey"

Masky looked up to see Hoodie lingering over him, "What's the plan?" Hoodie asked, secretly feeling impatient.

"I sent Toby over there to spy on the family for a few hours, it'll be fine..." said Masky resting his hands behind his head, ready to keep on with his daydreams.

Hoodie nodded at that response and went back upstairs. He looked inside the tiny room they had left open, thinking about how cozy it might be for their future visitor.

Atleast it will be easy to monitor her.

He went to his room and picked up his hoodie from the floor, then went back downstairs to ask Masky about something that has been bothering him for a while now.

"Tim, what about the mom?" He asked as he got closer to the couch. Masky grunted as he was disrupted once again

"For now we'll keep the girl in the western cabin first, then transfer her somewhere else. Her mother should be held somewhere else, far away..." Masky said to Hoodie, "I don't care about the treatment she gets. Keep her alive for a short while, then we'll finish her off, for master..."

Hoodie turned around and smirked at that idea. Who cares about the guys, he will gladly behead the bitch himself the moment she gets on his nerves. She deserves it, especially after what he witnessed the other day.

His little Y/N will surely be very thankful for it.

~~~

Toby waited patiently for the women to come back. He waited outside again after scavenging around the house to make sure they did not move out. He was very satisfied with the information he has collected from breaking in again, this time looking through the mother's room more. He fund Amelia's papers, and the info they held were... interesting.

There were several printed papers all talking a man named Ivan, an obvious criminal.

He found as well a few phone numbers and printed locations from all around the country, but didn't take anything with him.

He did miss going there to Y/N's house, especially since the last time...

That scene in her dark bedroom at night, him pinning her down, sharing a passionate kiss...

Toby could easily argue that it was easily the most fun night of his life, and he would have done it million times again if it weren't for the guys...

But now, thanks to Masky's agreement, there will be more chances for him to do all of that, he just needed to be patient, no matter how hard it was...

He hid behind a tree that had a good view at the entrance from the road and didn't have to wait long for Y/N's car to show up. He felt butteflies in his stomach as he saw the car park next to the house, so he pulled out his mouthguard fearing his tics mights get vocal.

He watched as Y/N got out of the car as she looked for something in her pockets, God she's so fucking beautiful he thought to himself.

Just a few more days Toby, just a little more he kept telling himself as he watched her figure move to the front door and dissapearing once she entered the home.

Toby laid his back against the other side of the and looked up at the sky with a huge smile across his face.

Mine, she's mine...only mine...

He sneaked back to the side of the house, not meaning to enter this time, but to eavesdrop. As he approached the house he could hear them in the kitchen where he accidentally left the window open from earlier, but none of the women seemed to notice.

"Y/N, sit down with me before you go upstairs, I have to tell you something..." Amelia spoke.

Toby heard the chairs move, so he stood up and pinned his back against the wall to be as close as possible to the window.

"Last time I went to meet up with a friend of a friend who could help us move to another place as to not get tracked down by your dad..."

Toby got closer just a little as he wanted to see what was happening without getting caught. He could see Y/N's mother sitting on one corner of the table, but the other corner was not visible so neither was Y/N to Toby's disapointment.

"I have decided I'll leave you here for two nights alone since I'll travel to-"

"You're gonna leave me HERE?!" Y/N yelled angrily at he mom. There was no way she'll stay here alone after all that happened.

"Yes! and believe or not it is now the safer option!" her mom yelled back.

Of course mom, I'll take care of her thought Toby with a smirk.

"I'm going to a city 6 hours away from here where I know we could get potential help.But since there is a chance your dad's followers could be there, I'll go alone. I'll take the car and change it as well there..."

"What about a phone? can I atleast get that?" Y/N asked annoyingly despite already knowing the answer.

"No, I don't need them to track your number through mine in case they get to me..." Amelia said, "This way we'll bring less attention to ourselves, I can change the car and come back with another, I might dye my hair as well, but atleast they won't get to both of us at the same time..."

"It sounds like we're running away like criminals..." Y/N spoke, "you're really suspicious at times, mom..."

Amelia felt the urge to yell at Y/N but for the sake of the situation, she kept calm and gave her daughter a big warm smile: "I'm just trying to protect you Y/N, all of this is for your own safety" she gently caressed her daughters hand, "I don't want anything to happend to you, please understand the sacrifices I have to make, you'll be thankful one day..."

Yes, just leave already... Toby thought.

"I'll leave in the morning since I have to be there at 2 pm, please, do not call me or look for me, if I'm not home in three days, do not look for me, okay? I'll leave you the address of an old friend and enough money for you to get on a bus. Until then, wait for me here, got it?"

"Fine" Y/N replied, not happy at all with her mom's decision. She had a pretty bad feeling bout this.

It's just two days, nothing can happend in two days...

"I'm gonna go pack some stuff now if you don't mind" said Amelia as she was getting up from her seat.

"After I told you what happened to me that other night you are really going to leave me here, alone? Am I the only one scared? The only one worried about my safety?" Y/N got up from her seat as well following her mom but stopped as her mom reached the staircase.

"Stop with tha shit Y/N, you know damn well such stupidity would be almost impossible. Stop acting like a child because nothing you say now will change my decision..." Amelia replied and went up the stairs.

Y/N stood there not knowing what to think. Maybe it was her mom believing she was independent enough to deal with this task?

Because it seemed like her mom saw the whole situation far differently than she did. The woods didn't give her a bad feeling nor did the town creep her out.

Actually, go mom, go and do as you please since I never get a voice in decisions anyway.

Go ahead mom, leave me here! In case I die I'll haunt and chant 'I told you so' for the rest of your life!

And as Y/N left the living room so did Toby leave his hiding spot.

He ran happily back into the woods, he coudn't believe how much luck has he been having this last week!

Soon he won't have to wait any longer!

Oh Y/N, my precious Y/N...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.5K 380 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
154K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
18.1K 478 19
This is a story about Slenderman and him talking about his three proxies; Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. Masky: Timothy Sutton grew up in a mental he...