My MXM Fanfics I Wrote for Am...

By SmeshBras

These few stories originated from the MXM Club Amino, and I've decided to share them with you to celebrate my... More

"Mario Joins the Circus" Extended Ending
What Happened After "Mario and the Secret Club"?
What Happened After "Mario's Jackass"?
Blocked Off from Love
Mario and Meggy's Easter Egg Hunt.

A few things to say first.

1.1K 12 4
By SmeshBras

Welcome to this book of MXM fanfics I made for Amino.

Before this book begins, I just like to say... thank you.

Thank you all for supporting me over the 2 years of this career of mine. It's been shitty sometimes, but at least there's some of you who defend and support me whenever I need it.

Now for those of you who are wondering... when am I ever gonna come back to writing fanfics? And will I ever do it?

Well... I don't know. It's tough to say at the moment.

I do know that my fanfics are some of the best in this fanbase, but... the rest of my life always gives me issues and problems left and right, and I can't stop them.

My bad life always gets in the way of coming back to entertain you all... and I hope this gets off my chest soon. I just got this "Meggy pregnant" thing established 4 months ago. I don't want it to stop here. I'm just hoping life doesn't get worse...

And lastly... here's this Lego sign I made to celebrate this special day.

Anyways... I hope you all enjoy this collection of lost fanfics from my golden age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 13 2
Disclaimer: This is a continuation of the Smg4 Alterative: MxM Destiny, which is a continuation of the New Years book and so on. If you haven't read...
258K 2.9K 200
Here you go! A Meggy x Reader story! Just for you! (All SMG4 characters belong to SMG4 Himself) (All Super Mario Characters belong to Nintendo) Publi...
36.9K 883 63
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
1.1K 42 9
"Swans are so weird! They'll literally die if their partner dies!" -Credit to @RabbitDemonXD on Tiktok ...