๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ โฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ KITASBUBBA

โ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐†, ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—•๐—œ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ข'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ช๐—”
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—•๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—”๐—–๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง

8.1K 373 390
็”ฑ KITASBUBBA

[ RECAP ]

"Let me walk you. It's too dark for a pretty girl like you to walk alone," he tells me. I instantly blush at the fact that he called me pretty and turn my head away to hide it from his view.

"I could walk alone, my house isn't that far," I mutter. Inside, I was happy that he wanted to walk me home and was internally screaming that a cute boy like him offered, but I didn't want to cause him any trouble.

"If it's not that far then it won't take long, so I'm walking you home. I won't take no for an answer," he gives me a warm smile. "Plus, I get to talk to you for a little longer."

"You're really persistent aren't you?" I laugh.

"Well you caught my interest, I never seen anyone play the guitar as well as you did." We begin walking in the direction of my house.

"That back there? It wasn't really my best," I rub the nape of my neck nervously. I was used to getting compliments about my looks but never about my talent for the guitar.

"Wasn't your best? I was in awe," he looks at me with a smile forming in the corner of his lips.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, do you not?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Well no. Not many heard me play or showed any interest in my talent for it."

"Ah, I get what you mean. Not many heard me play as well. My friends always talk about different subjects and well, I never really get the chance to talk about my love for music."

"Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way," I say, instantly regretting it. "No offense or anything! It's not that I don't feel bad for you or anything!" Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

"Non-taken," he laughs at my sudden change of tone.

A cold breeze then suddenly passes us, making me get goosebumps. I really wished I had brought a sweater with me. I then noticed the messy ash blond-haired boy take his jacket off and my eyes fall on his arms. Shit, he has some nice muscles. My thoughts quickly get interrupted once I see him staring at me. "H-here put on my jacket, you seem cold," he hands me his jacket and he was suddenly blushing.

"No it's okay, I'm f-" Another cold breeze passes and I shiver. My quick shivering stops once I felt a jacket placed around my shoulder, bringing me warmth.

"Told you so," he cracks a smile.

"T-thank you." We finally reach the block where my house was at and I wished I had more time to know him better. Then I suddenly realize that I didn't even know his name. "I didn't get to catch your name by the way."

"Oh, I guess that we never formally introduced ourselves huh?" I giggle and give him a small nod. "My name is Semi, what's yours?"

[ 3rd POV ]

Before Y/N got to respond her phone starts ringing. She immediately knew who was calling her. Daichi. "I didn't even realize what time it was! I have to go! Thank you for walking me home Semi-san!"

She starts sprinting to her house and answer's Daichi's call. Semi wanted to stop her but she was fast and out of sight in a matter of seconds

I didn't catch your name.

Once Y/N reached the front of her house, she realized that she still had Semi's jacket on. She throws it into a nearby bush when she heard the door opening. "Why are you late? Where were you? Do you know how long I was waiting for you? What if some guy tried to take you away in a van?" Daichi starts bombarding his younger sister while she rolled her eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me! I was worried!"

"Daichi, I'm fine. I told you that I was going to the guitar shop to buy a string for my guitar."

"Yeah but Suga texted me that you were heading to the shop 30 minutes ago. It should have taken you 5 minutes to walk from the cafe to the shop, then 10 minutes to walk from the shop to the house, so what were you doing in the shop for 15 minutes?!"

"Geez calm down. It was just a busy day for the shop and it had one employee so that's why it took me so long." She lied. She knew that if she mentioned Semi, he wouldn't let her go outside on her own for weeks.

"That better be the reason why, Imma go take a shower now. Dinner is on the table." Once he left into the bathroom, she ran to the bush and quickly took Semi's jacket out. She took some leaves off of it as she walked inside the house.

She wanted to call him but soon realized that she didn't ask for his number. She mentally facepalms herself. How could she run off with his jacket without getting his number first?

She heads towards her room and hides the jacket behind some of her sweaters in the closet so Daichi couldn't see it. She feels her phone vibrate from her pocket, indicating that she got a text. She quickly checks it and that two people texted her at the same time.

SUGA
did you get home safely?

Y/N💛
yeah, no need to worry

SUGA
just making sure you're okay

i had fun today :)

i was wondering if you wanted
to go to the park tomorrow?

Y/N💛
i'm down, just remember to
tell daichi first

SUGA
i will

well imma go to sleep now
good night y/n-chan💕

She then checked who was the other person that texted her. Tanaka.

TANAKA🤟🏼

tea. now.🍵

Y/N🤟
bout what?

TANAKA🤟🏼
bOuT wHaT?🥴

ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH
SUGA!!!!

Y/N🤟
we just drank coffee and
talk that's it and it wasn't
a date

TANAKA🤟🏼
then who did i see you
with walking out of the
guitar shop?

Y/N🤟
i-

WHERE YOU SPYING ON
ME?!!!😠

TANAKA🤟🏼
I HAD TO KNOW HOW THE
DATE WAS GOING😤

Y/N🤟
it wasn't a date!!!

TANAKA🤟🏼
then how come i saw you
all smiling and shit when
you got out of the shop with
him

Y/N🤟
that wasn't suga-senpai🙄

TANAKA🤟🏼
then who was that?

Y/N🤟
no one

TANAKA🤟🏼
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

Y/N🤟
fineeeee

but don't tell saichi

TANAKA🤟🏼
🤐

Y/N🤟
i was playing the guitar and
this boy joined me and well
i guess we kinda clicked👉👈

TANAKA🤟🏼

Y/N🤟
he walked me home and gave me
his jacket, i had to run off and
forgot to give it back to him

i didn't even get his number😤

TANAKA🤟🏼

Y/N 🤟
at least i don't get turned down
by my crush-

TANAKA🤟🏼
i-

bye🚶🏻

Y/N🤟
💀

i got to go sleep

daichi is being a dad again🙄

TANAKA🤟🏼
goodnight hoe😌

Y/N🤟
goodnight bitch😌

Ah yes, best friend vibes✨

[ Y/N'S POV ]

I turn off my phone and change into my nightclothes. Once I lay down my thoughts go back to Semi. I had so much fun singing and playing the guitar with him at the shop. I know this sounds cliche but it felt as if we instantly shared a connection. He was so nice to walk me home and give me his jacket.

Damn not only did I have his jacket, don't have his phone number, but I also didn't give him my name. Hopefully, we meet again.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

{CHECKLIST} Sugawara x Fem!Reader ็”ฑ mollie

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

91.8K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
200K 8.9K 25
COMPLETED โ™ก semi eita x fem! reader โ†ณ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyday to the point it was considered "flirt...
102K 3.2K 28
F/n L/n was childhood friends with Semi Eita since they have been going to the same schools growing up. Now in high school F/n starts to wonder if th...