The Forever Now

By Jimochi_writes

when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Thank you 2.0

Chapter 8

2K 58 9
By Jimochi_writes

Y/N'S POV

I lashed out at Taehyung and went inside the meeting I was annoyed by him always controlling me saying he is the boss this is the same thing he did to me in high school blackmailing me to do his work and if I didn't he would hurt me but because of him hurting me I found a beautiful grandma who became my everything.

FLASHBACK

I was walking back home quickly as I was scared that Taehyung might hurt me cause I didn't finish his assignment and he got detention. I was having very bad period cramps the whole day and it made the situation even worse I was about to go past the school gates when I felt someone pull my wrist making me forcefully turn back and there was the person who I didn't want to see. I tried to free myself from his grip but he was too strong. He pushed me towards the ground and started walking towards me I was backing up and my back hit the wall and I was so scared I didn't know what to do. "Cause of you I got a detention and you are going to pay for it," and with that, he started kicking me in my stomach tears started rolling down my cheeks as both my cramps and the pain he is causing started to kick in. He then pulled me by my hair and slammed me again the wall and I felt something wet drip down my neck and realized there was blood. He then held me by my neck choking me and I could feel myself almost passing out. All this was being watched by so many students and all of them were too scared to help me or were giggling and laughing at me. He was about to give me more but I knelt before him begging him to leave me and he just slammed me against the wall and left.

I got up and dusted myself and started limping back home I couldn't walk anymore as the pain was too much and the blood coming from the back of my head made me feel dizzy so I sat near the sidewalk and saw an old woman approaching me she held my hand and was about to ask me something but soon everything blurred out and it became dark.

AFTER Y/N PASSED OUT GRANDMAS POV

I was walking home after shopping as my grandson will be back from school any minute as I was walking towards my house I saw a girl who had mud stuck to her clothes and she was crying I went close and I saw blood dripping out of her head and I immediately rushed towards her and I was about to as her what happened when she fainted right into my arms. I somehow carried her to my house thank god it was two houses away I laid her on the couch and went to get her some bandages and Medicine to treat her. I cleaned her wounds and bandaged her head and I laid her on the couch and covered her as I was doing this I heard the door open and my grandson came after school and his eyes widened after seeing the girl laying on the couch.

AFTER Y/N GOT UP

My head hurt badly when I opened my eyes there was a grey ceiling and the first thing I smelled was some chicken noodle soup. I got up and realized this isn't my home. I turned around and saw the house was simple yet elegant. I was trying to get up but my stomach gave a sharp pain causing me to fall back and wince in pain. "Oh, my dear please don't get up," an old woman came running towards me. She was short and cute just like my grandma. But she passed away a month ago so seeing her was just like seeing my grandma and I had this feeling of being with her and helping her no matter what. "You must be very hungry come let's eat," she said holding my wrist and taking me to the table that had a big pot and 3 bowls placed on it with 3 sets of cutlery.
"It's ok grandma I can go home I don't want to be a trouble for you and your husband," I said giving a bow.

She then let out a soft laugh "It's me and my grandson living here it's ok he really wouldn't mind your company," she said and made me sit and she went upstairs I guess to call his grandson but she came back alone. "He isn't feeling hungry," she said and sat down. "Thank you for saving me I'm grateful and I'm y/n," I said giving her a bow. "Ahh, what a beautiful name and it's ok y/n oh and I'm grandma," she said chuckling, and I laughed too at how cute she is. Later we both were chatting and we were having fun. Grandma was very funny so I had a good time later I got up seeing the time and I was worried about dad so I took my leave. The next day in school my abdomen was a bit better but I was scared that I would get more hurt by Taehyung today.

As I expected I saw him walking towards me with a smirk and he raised his hand. I immediately covered my face and closed my eyes knowing what was coming to me. But I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes to see Taehyung walking away from me. I was glad and went to class thinking it was some luck that he didn't harm me. From then he never bothered to bully me and I always visited grandma every day and spent time with her. But after I moved to America I didn't have contact with her and when I came back and went to her house I realized she was no more and I was deeply hurt.

END OF FLASHBACK

A tear slipped down my cheeks as I remember Grandma she was the only person there for me when nobody was there for me and it hits hard that I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to her. I heard someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Jaeho looking at me with concerned eyes "Ms Choi is everything alright!?" He asked and I wiped my tear and nodded." Ms Choi I understand whatever is upsetting you now will finally disappear one day have hope," he said holding my hand and squeezing it and I gave him a small smile. He then pulled the chair next to me and sat still holding my hand and someone next to us gave a cough. I turned to see Taehyung taking a seat next to me and glaring at Jaeho. Later the meeting room was now filled in with everyone and my dad and Jane sat across us.

After the meeting was over everyone started appreciating each other for the success, especially Taehyung who worked day and night on this project. I was standing in the corner of the room watching everyone appreciate Taehyung and I felt proud of him and I had a wide smile on my face admiring him from afar. But I felt as if someone was staring at me and I saw Jaeho talking with someone but he was looking at me and we quickly made eye contact. But honestly, I was feeling a bit awkward so I turned back my attention to Taehyung I almost fell back when I realized Taehyung was standing just before me so close, our faces were almost touching. I lost balance and almost fell back when Taehyung caught me by my waist. Then he came so close to my ear that his lips brushed my earlobe "Careful y/n I don't want you falling for," he paused looking at Jaeho who was looking at us with wide eyes and then he continued "The floor," he said and then pinched my cheeks.

I was standing there trying to process what was going on and then Taehyung cleared his throat gathering everyone's attention. "Since our fashion line has reached a big height I am grateful for every one of you so I have decided we host our annual business ball next weekend and I expect everyone's presence," he said and everyone gave a big smile and nodded soon Mr Lee spoke up. "Mr Choi will we expect your daughter to show up this time cause we all have been waiting to see her," he said and I almost choked on air. Jane had wide eyes but my dad still had the cool "I guess she is very busy in the States maybe next year," he said and Mr Lee nodded and immediately turned towards me and gave me a smile. Does he know that I am his daughter? I was still thinking when Yoongi snapped me out "Dumbhead you gonna sit here or come out for lunch," he said and I snapped out and followed him.

I was skipping to the cafeteria cause I was very hungry when I bumped into Jungkook. "Oh I'm sorry kookie," I said giving him a tap. "Wahh noona where are you running to," he asked showing his bunny smile. "To the cafeteria duhh, I'm hungry". "Noona I don't want you to feel sick eating there instead why don't you join the 7 of us !? We have plenty of food and you are always fun company to have around and everyone likes you," he said and I thought for a while before nodding my head and skipping back to Jungkook's cabin. I jumped into the cabin nearly screaming as I loved hanging out with them "Hey yo gentlemen," I said and I felt something wet on my dress I looked up to see that Yoongi had spilt his coffee on my dress due to the shock that I just gave him. I glared at Yoongi for ruining my dress and he took a step back in defence mode.

"Yahh y/n it's your fault for giving me a heart attack," he said laughing away and everyone in the room started laughing "I've never seen Yoongi hyung so scared of someone I think y/n is really scary," Namjoon said and everyone started laughing more "You won't believe what y/n did last week Yoongi was sleeping and y/n woke him up by pouring water on him and he couldn't do anything but just get up and leave that's how scared Yoongi is," Jin said giving his cute windshield wiper laugh and everyone burst out laughing. "I can't go to meetings with a dress like this," I said looking at the rest of them. "It's ok y/n I can take you shopping after lunch," Hoseok said and I was about to nod when Taehyung interrupted. "It's ok hyung I am going to the mall anyways after lunch I could help y/n," he said and I didn't look towards him as I was still mad at him from earlier. So I turned my head to the side folding my hands. "Aww is babygirl angry with me !?" Taehyung said coming close and I stepped back.

"Jin tell him not to call me that," I said still not facing him. "Oh is it then I guess I will eat the brownies I bought for you," he said and turned when I pulled him by the wrist "ok ok I will come with you to the mall but before that hand me my brownies," I said and he ruffled my hair "first we go to the mall then we eat brownies," he said and I nodded "but I accept only the corner pieces," I said folding my arms he giggled "you'll see when we get there," he said and we all had a great time eating together. Later Taehyung grabbed my wrist and we were going to the parking lot to drive away towards the mall I was very happy as I get to have a brownie so I skipped forward running to the parking lot.

When I got there I was waiting for Taehyung to hurry "Geez are you so excited to go shopping!?" He asked walking casually towards me. "Not the shopping part it's the part after," I said clapping my hands which made me look like a seal and Taehyung let out a laugh. "Your so cute y/n," he said pinching my cheeks and I turned into a deep shade of red. We reached his car and he opened the door for me. "Thanks, gentleman," I said and gave him a funny curtsy and he started laughing and he got on the other side and we drove off. It's been so many years and Seoul has changed a lot and since I came back I never really went out so I was excited to go shopping as well but don't forget I'm here for the brownies. Later we reached the mall and I stepped out. It was huge I'm not exaggerating it's so huge and I kept my mouth wide open. "Y/n you alright!?" He asked, "If I get lost here how many days would it take to find me!?" I asked Taehyung pointing towards the mall. 

Though I can afford to go to such places I would prefer to shop somewhere else cause I always don't like wasting money on useless things when you can feed so many poor and homeless children so I prefer charity with such a lot of money. Taehyung started laughing at my question "You won't get lost if you hold my hand," he said and held out his hand and I took it in mine. When I held his hand it gave me a new feeling a feeling that I've been longing for I feel safe and yes it's official I've fallen for Taehyung again and this time I will wait for the right time to confess my feelings cause it's not gonna hurt if I give it a shot. I walked inside still holding Taehyung's hand. "Y/n remember the ball this weekend !? You can finish your shopping for that too it's on me," he said and I shook my head "No Taehyung it's ok I-" Before I could speak he placed a finger on my lips shutting me up. "It's not an option y/n I'm getting you everything for the ball and that's final," he said and pulled me into a store full of beautiful dresses "But first let's change that coffee-stained dress of yours," he said and called a salesperson. "Hello, sir how ca-" she started but when she saw Taehyung she started freaking out. "OMG IT'S THE KIM TAEHYUNG AM I DREAMING OMG AND HE HAS SUCH A CUTE GIRLFRIEND," she said "I'm not his g-" I was about to talk when Taehyung put his hand around my waist and pulling me close to him. "Yes she is my girlfriend and we are here to take this coffee-stained dress off of her and get her something good we also need a dress," he said smiling at her and she quickly nodded. "Right this way sir," she said and Taehyung was about to accompany me when he got a call "I have to attend this y/n you continue".

He said and walked away and now I was totally confused about what to choose I was clueless standing there when I quickly felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around expecting Taehyung but I saw Jaeho. How come he is in the same place I am? "Is there any problem Ms Choi you looked confused!?" He said. "Oh that I was shopping with Taehyung and he got a call and he left now I'm confused about which dress to choose," I said scratching my head and looking at the whole rack of pretty dresses that were all my size. "I may not have a good sense of fashion Ms Choi but I can help," he said giving me a warm smile. I don't know why Taehyung hates him he is actually pretty sweet. "It's ok I don't want to trouble you," I said but he insisted so we started choosing dresses together. Taehyung was still not back but I didn't mind cause he'll be back soon. Finally, we found a dress that was a bit more revealing than what I would normally wear but Jaeho insisted I wear it.

I was about to enter the changing room when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Taehyung coming towards me with a huge dress in his hand but stopped in his tracks when he saw Jaeho standing outside the changing room and gave him a death glare. "What is he doing here y/n !?" He asked still facing him "Hello to you too Mr Kim," he said. I could just feel the tension between them. Jaeho was giving Taehyung a smile but Taehyung was glaring at him literally burning him with his sight. So to calm the tension I spoke up " He was just passing by and saw me," I lied hoping Jaeho would play along but he didn't. "I was passing by that is true but I stopped and decided to help y/n pick a dress for the coming winter ball," he said giving Taehyung a smirk. Taehyung scoffed "As if she would even try the dress you pick for her," he said but when he looked at me I was going to try the dress Jaeho picked just because he insisted I gave it a try.

Taehyung glared at me and stormed off outside the store I couldn't help but follow behind him. He randomly picked a t-shirt and went to the counter to pay for it and after he just gestured to the lady behind the counter to hand the bag to me and started walking again outside the store. I tried calling for him but he didn't bother to even turn back. I was running behind him with my heels on only for my ankle to twist and I fell to the ground giving a big thud and making everyone turn towards my direction including Taehyung whose eyes were now wide. I got up and felt a sharp pain in my ankle and fell back to the ground. Taehyung quickly ran towards me and gave me a hand to help me up but I didn't take his hand as I was now mad at him it is because of him I am in this state now.

I somehow got up on my own and started limping towards the exit. I was stumbling almost going to fall when Taehyung held my hand but I quickly pulled away turning my face. He reached out to take the bag from my hand but again I pulled it away from him and continued limping my way back. "Someone is stubborn but I could fix that," Taehyung said and immediately picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the exit. I hit him in his chest in order for him to let me down but he didn't flinch a little everyone in the mall was looking at us and since Taehyung was famous people started clicking pictures and I buried my face in his chest getting so embarrassed by his actions. "Taehyung put me down everyone is looking," I said and he chuckled "They wouldn't have seen a cute couple like us," he said making me blush.

Later we went back to the company as I couldn't walk he carried me back in and every employee looked at us wide-eyed. I was as red as a tomato even Hana saw us and gave us a teasing laugh. Later we were in his cabin along with the other 6 of them all looking at me as I winced in pain. "Nice pose Taehyung that's my brother," Jin said showing us the pic of both of us in the mall. "How did you even get that!?" I asked snatching his phone. "Well, it's all over the internet and the news so the whole of Korea knows about it noona," Jungkook said giggling. As he finished my phone buzzed and I got a message from my dad to come meet him in his cabin immediately. Yup, I'm screwed.

Taehyung seeing y/n and Jaeho together picking a dress

This is a filler chapter I'm sorry if it's not good I didn't have much idea for this chapter I promise to make the next chapters good. Stay safe and sending you lots of love.

With love sav 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 137 18
The girl decides to visit her hometown and reminisces about her love. How a small encounter turns out into a beautiful relationship. A story about a...
2.1K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...