Their Kouhai [A Haikyuu!! Fan...

By sparklingchibiUwuWu

"Looks like everyone wants to be my senpai~!" Karasuno owns her, yet other schools were fighting for her. Can... More

Their Kouhai [A Haikyuu!! Fanfiction]
»» Character Information
Their Kouhai »» 01
Their Kouhai »» 02
Their Kouhai »» 03
Their Kouhai »» 04
Their Kouhai »» 05
Their Kouhai »» 06
Their Kouhai »» 07
Their Kouhai »» 09
Their Kouhai »» 10
Their Kouhai »» 11
Their Kouhai »» 12
Their Kouhai »» 13
Their Kouhai »» 14
Their Kouhai »» 15
Their Kouhai »» 16
Their Kouhai »» 17
Their Kouhai »» 18
Their Kouhai »» 19
Their Kouhai »» 20
Their Kouhai »» 21
Their Kouhai »» 22
Their Kouhai »» 23
Their Kouhai »» 24
Their Kouhai »» 25
Their Kouhai »» 26
Their Kouhai »» 27
Their Kouhai »» 28
Their Kouhai »» 29
Their Kouhai »» 30
Their Kouhai »» 31
Their Kouhai »» 32
Their Kouhai »» 33
Their Kouhai »» 34
Their Kouhai »» 35
Their Kouhai »» 36
Their Kouhai »» 37
Their Kouhai »» 38
Their Kouhai »» 39
Their Kouhai »» 40
Their Kouhai »» 41
Their Kouhai »» 42
Other School's VBC Group (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
Their Kouhai »» 43
Their Kouhai »» 44
Their Kouhai »» 45
Their Kouhai »» 46
Their Kouhai »» 47
Their Kouhai »» 48
Their Kouhai »» 49
Their Kouhai »» 50
Their Kouhai »» 51
Their Kouhai »» 52
Their Kouhai »» 53
Their Kouhai »» 54
Their Kouhai »» 55
Their Kouhai »» 56
Their Kouhai »» 57
Their Kouhai »» 58
Aoyuki Kamiyui (not an update)
Their Kouhai »» 59
Their Kouhai »» 60
Their Kouhai »» 61
Their Kouhai »» 62
Their Kouhai »» 63
Their Kouhai »» 64
Their Kouhai »» 65
Their Kouhai »» 66
Their Kouhai »» 67
Their Kouhai »» 68
Their Kouhai »» 69
Their Kouhai »» 70
Their Kouhai »» 71
Their Kouhai »» 72

Their Kouhai »» 08

17.1K 577 181
By sparklingchibiUwuWu

Aoyuki decided to help Kiyoko with her manager stuffs since she was, after all, given permission to watch the practice match between Karasuno and Nekoma. The boys were already out and about, greeting and mingling with the other team.

As Kiyoko and Aoyuki were currently walking towards the gym, Aoyuki noticed this one guy that looked awfully a lot like Tanaka. He was gawking at Kiyoko, but then his eyes turned to her, making his already red face turn even redder. Aoyuki offered him a small smile in silent greeting. Ignoring his over the top reaction, the two females continued their way to the gym.

"Score!!"

"Two lady managers!"

She heard some guys cheered, but paid no mind.

Aoyuki was seating between Kiyoko and Ukai, watching the current match.

"Is it just me or their #7 is actually catching up with Hinata?" Aoyuki mumbled to herself, puzzled as her attention never left one of Nekoma's middle blocker.

Ukai didn't said anything, but what Aoyuki said was true. Nekoma's #7 is finally managing to block the freak quick.

Karasuno lost to Nekoma again and again but Hinata kept on wanting a rematch with every loss. When both sides were currently preparing for the start of their last match, Nishinoya proposed something,

"Coach! I'm subbing out!" Nishinoya announced and looked up to their coach, who looked surprised, then confused. The others were confused as well.

"Huh? But you're the only libero we have." Ukai said with furrowed eyebrows.

"True. But I won't let the chance slip by where my little kouhai could test her receives!" Nishinoya the turned towards Aoyuki and called out to her.

Aoyuki jolted in her sit and was nervous when the attention of all the Karasuno's player plus coach was on her. In panic, she stood up with both her arms glued on her sides like a soldier, "H-hai, Nishinoya-senpai?!"

The others chuckled at her nervousness as they found her adorable. Nishinoya grinned and beckoned her towards them, albeit hesitant, she obliged.

"Start warming up, you'll be playing!" Nishinoya announced with a proud look on his sparkling eyes.

"Ehh?!" The others blurted out, confused and surprised.

"W-what? Why?! I'm not even part of the team! I c-can't possibly take your position and I'm just a plus one! I think the other team w-won't agree to it!" Aoyuki started spluttering.

Nishinoya laughed at his kouhai's nervousness as he patted her back in a firm and assuring way, "Don't worry! I believe in you and I know you can do it!"

The others started nodding their head and agreeing to Nishinoya. Clearly, Aoyuki has no other choice but to accept, and so that's what she did.

The match has started when Aoyuki reentered the gymnasium currently wearing a black T-shirt, black shorts with black tights that stopped in her middle thighs, white sneakers and her hair was tied into a ponytail by her black ribbon. All in all, she's wearing black except for her shoes. The match continued even though the Nekoma boys were confused as they glance at Aoyuki who was currently warming up. Thankfully, Ukai already informed Nekomata, and the Nekoma coach fortunately agreed, visibly intrigued.

A whistle reverberated in the gym and the match stopped for substitution. Nishinoya was being subbed with Aoyuki.

Nishinoya stopped in front of Aoyuki who has this blank look, then he forcefully slapped her back, making her stagger with wide eyes.

"Nishinoya!" Suga shrieked, horrified.

"S-senpai!" After Aoyuki recovered from the painful attack, she faced her mentor.

Nishinoya gave her a thumbs up and a bright grin, "You've got this, Aoyuki."

Aoyuki stared at him for a while, before nodding her head determinedly and pumped her fist.

"I won't disappoint you, Nishinoya-senpai!" Her eyes glimmered with determination, which made Nishinoya's smile widen.

"Is he her mentor or something..?" Yaku mumbled to himself as he and the rest of them team, save for Kenma, were looking at the interaction.

"Looks like it." Kai said, looking at the two as well.

"Well, let's see what ribbon-chan has in store for us." Kuroo smirked, thrilled. He never thought that the cute girl who openly glared at him days ago can play volleyball.

"Let's do our best, Aoyuki-chan!" Hinata jumped enthusiastically in his spot as they take their positions, looking back at Aoyuki who nodded her head with a smile.

Nekoma was the first to serve, Daichi received and directed it to Kageyama who tossed it to Hinata. The tangerine was already up in the air and spiked the ball, only to be blocked by Inuoka.

"Yosha!" Inuoka pumped his fist as he and the rest gathered and cheered.

"Don't mind!" Yamaguchi called from the sidelines.

For some unknown reasons, Aoyuki was rooted on her spot.

Huh? Am I nervous?? She was confused. She played various sports before and sometimes even went to nationals, but why is she so nervous? This is nothing new.

*whistle*

Aoyuki snapped back in reality when Nekoma got another point. Her eyes widened in disbelief, Don't tell me I was frozen the entire time?!

Aoyuki blushed in embarrassment and slapped both of her cheeks, Asahi jolted after seeing what Aoyuki did.

"A-are you alright, Aoyuki?" He timidly asked her. Aoyuki nodded her head as she lowered her hands, she gazed up at him with determined eyes. Asahi gulped at the intensity.

As Kageyama prepared to serve, Aoyuki fixed her stance and slowly exhaled, her heart slowed its beating.

Calm down... You've got this. Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she felt her body relax yet alert at the same time. Don't let Noya-senpai's time go to waste...

Kageyama performed his jump serve, Kai somehow managed to receive it and Kenma tossed to Kuroo. Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama jumped to block but Kuroo's spikes was too strong and their wall broke. As if on slow motion, the ball slowly made its way towards Aoyuki, Daichi and the others looking at her and opening their mouth to alert Aoyuki,

Prove to him that me being his kouhai isn't a waste!!

The time flowed once more as the ball forcefully hit her wrists, she gritted her teeth and popped it back up towards Kageyama's spot.

"Kageyama!" She called out to him.

"I got it!" Kageyama didn't have to move a step since Aoyuki perfectly received it and toss it towards his position. He raised his arms, his dark blue eyes flicked towards a zooming orange blur as it jumped high up in the air.

Kenma's eyes widened but before he and Kuroo could block, the ball was already bouncing on the floor, in their side.

The gym fell silent, until the sound of whistle broke the silence.

"Yoshaaaa!"

Karasuno cheered as they crowded in a dumbfounded Aoyuki.

"Aoyuki, nice receive!!"

"That was so cool!"

"You were like Noya-san!"

Aoyuki was still processing things as the guys crowded on her and ruffe her hair. By the time the guys break apart, it looked like Aoyuki was attacked by a flock of crows. Her hair's a bird's nest and there's this dumbfounded look in her face. The guys chuckled at her.

Aoyuki blinked back to reality when she felt hands on her shoulder. She turned back and saw Nishinoya with a serious look. Aoyuki nervously pivoted to face her mentor properly.

"H-how was I, Nishinoya-senpai?" Aoyuki asked meekly, feeling a drop of sweat rolling on the side of her head as she maintained eye contact with Nishinoya.

The second year libero was silent, before a wide grin broke in his face. His face gleamed in proudness as he shook Aoyuki's shoulder,

"Nice receive, Aoyuki!"

All the uncertainty and nervousness left Aoyuki as her face sparkled, "O-osu!"

It was just one point, but it really made Aoyuki happy that she got to receive that powerful spike and make Nishinoya proud.

"Yoshi yosh! Who's a good girl~?? Who's a good girl~??" Nishinoya proceeded in petting her head adoringly, a huge blush on his face yet his lips never stopped smiling. Aoyuki blushed furiously as she stood silent, letting her mentor pet her.

The Karasuno members grumbled and pouted in jealousy, save for Tsukishima, the third years, Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita. While Nekoma only sweat dropped,

"Not bad." Kuroo blinked, averting his eyes at the scene on the other side of the court.

"Not bad at all. I really thought that she won't be able to receive it." Yaku put his hands on his hips, still watching the other team.

"Me too." Yamamoto agreed, before blushing madly, "That girl is so awesome!!"

And so, without Aoyuki noticing, the numbers of the guys wanting her to be their little kouhai increased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
287K 6.1K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
1.8K 34 20
TW-ANGST Haikyuu Children AU Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers Lots of Angst and features all the haikyuu children though it mainly focuses on...
458K 17.4K 47
■■COMPLETED■■ "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...