Something Different [DISCONTI...

By GaeForJensoo

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... More

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Waiting for you
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Not Again
Party
Too Close
Date
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Festival
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Don't leave

302 17 3
By GaeForJensoo

Also ignore the fact that Jisoo's hair is red :D

* Jisoo POV when she was sleeping in her room*

'Where am I? Why is it dark? Why do I hear crying?' Jisoo described her surroundings. 'Why do I feel cold? Why is it so warm? What is happening?' Jisoo said in her mind feeling cold and warm temperature outside her empty mind full of nothing but darkness.

*When she got to the apartment*

At this point Jisoo didn't knew what to do so she ran towards the crying inside her empty void. She saw a girl. She looks like she is between 10 or 12. Jisoo asked the girl "Why are you crying?" and before the girl could answer the dark void was gone everything went white and Jisoo could hear someone saying her name.

"Dad?..where am I?" and so the short conversation started and ended. When Jisoo's dad was gone she was looking around and realized it was her father's apartment. 'How did I got sick?' Jisoo asked herself and then recalled the day she was running to her house in the rain. Jisoo sighed and thought 'I wonder who's gonna give me my worksheets.' she then fell asleep peacefully for a couple of hours.

*Jennie POV*

Jennie walked along the hallways with her gang as always but now Jennie is mad because she just had another talk with her dad about a tutor so she has been picking on a few students lately. She saw J-hope walking with his books on his arms so Jennie said to him "Hey let me help you with that." She said grabbing his books and letting it fall onto the ground. The girls behind Jennie just laughed but some of them really felt pity. "Why do you do this Jennie Kim?" J-hope asked as he has been a victim several times now and a teacher actually saw the scene and shouted. "Jennie Kim your behaviour is not allowed in this school come with me to the principal's office now!" Jennie simply rolled her eyes and told the other girls she will be right back.

"Sir Jennie Kim's behaviour in this school is too much for our students to handle!" The teacher said to the principal. "I understand. I will deal with this please head to your class now." The teacher nodded and quietly headed out. "It's your lucky day Kim." The principal said. "And why?" Jennie said raising her eyebrows. "If you don't want suspention then I want you to bring Jisoo's worksheets to her after school." The principal said calmly. "You want me to what!? No way I would go to that nerd!" Jennie complained making the principal slam his hand to his desk. "Listen Jennie I will tell your father about this if you resist my request." Jennie went silent. She doesn't want her father to scold her again after getting scolded for refusing to have a tutor. "Fine" she said in a low voice. "Good. Come to the office after school I'll give it to you." The principal said before finishing their conversation and making Jennie leave.

'Ugh great now I have to go to that nerd' Jennie thought before walking to class to just sleep in the back. When lunch was now here the other girls noticed Jennie's foul mood and decided not to question it. They know how frightening a mad Jennie is because one time Lisa asked Jennie why she was being a snob so Jennie secretly took her phone and deleted all her apps and photos. Until now they still don't know why Jennie was acting like a snob that day.

*Chaeyoung POV*

The next day has passed and I'm here trying to find Jisoo to return her umbrella only to see no Jisoo around. She decided to call her brother for not answering yesterday and so her and her brother talked through the phone.

Jimin: Ah Chae how are you is there anything wrong?

Chaeyoung: Oppa why didn't you answer me yesterday?

Jimin: I'm so sorry Chae we suddenly had early basketball practice to prepare for our game soon

Chaeyoung: That's ok oppa next time atleast message me

Jimin: If you need me I'll be a call away ok

Chaeyoung: Ok oppa bye

*Flashback of the practice*

"Jimin I'm open!" Jungkook said as Jimin quickly passed it to Jungkook as he shoot the ball through the hoop. *Beeb* practice ended just like that. "That was a quick pass there Jimin" Jungkook their captain said handing him a towel for his sweaty face. "Thanks but if was really nothing." Jimin replied embarrassed and flattered at the same time. "Man the both of you are awesome at this." Namjoon said then drinking his water bottle. "Thanks" Jungkook said smiling.

*End of Flashback*

Chaeyoung's class ended so she called Jisoo but her phone immediately went to voicemail. A confused look on Rosé face she decided to head to Jisoo's class to ask her teacher about where Jisoo was. When the teacher replied that Jisoo was sick she was immediately shooked knowing she had her umbrella and that it was still raining until night yesterday. She volunteered on giving Jisoo her worksheets only knowing that someone is already gonna do it so she asked where Jisoo lived. Rosé didn't got a reply on where Jisoo lived but she got an answer at where Jisoo was staying in the meantime so she decided to visit Jisoo later after class.

*Jennie POV*

When Jennie's afternoon class ended she quickly went to the principal's office to deliver Jisoo's worksheets fast before anyone saw her. "Ah Jennie here are Jisoo's worksheets." The principal said not expecting a reply from the notorious gang leader of the school. Jennie tooked the papers and put it in her bag then took Jisoo's adress and then headed to it.

'What a surprise the nerd lives in this apartment building' she said im her mind before entering the building and going inside the elevator before pressing the top floor button. There stood two bodyguards with an earpiece. The bodyguards asked "Who are you?" Jennie replied "Relax I'm just gonna deliver something worksheets to be exact." The two bodyguards nodded at each other before letting Jennie pass and when she entered the room it was big. This had Jennie shooked but ignored it so she just put Jisoo's worksheets on the table. Curiosity took over Jennie so she explored the huge apartment room and saw Jisoo sleeping so peacefully in a huge bed. 'Just who are you Kim Jisoo?' Jennie thought before getting close to Jisoo and saw her panting and sweating. "Oppa..no." Jisoo murmured in her sleep.

Jisoo was moving back and forth as her breathing got faster, her face got sweatier. Jennie didn't knew what to do but she was never been cold at heart. A flash of her memory in the past went by "Nini? Why are you crying?" Jennie didn't answer. Jennie suddenly felt a warm sensation on her back and asked "What are you doing?" "Hug makes things better. I don't want Nini to cry" the flashback end and when it ended Jennie saw a single tear flowing on Jisoo's face.

She knew what to do but why didn't she do it? Is it because they're enemies? No but eventually after the second tear dropped Jennie quickly got into bed and gave Jisoo a backhug calming Jisoo down. After a while when Jisoo was finally sane Jennie let go but then a similar husky voice asked her "don't leave" Jisoo can't open her eyes so she didn't knew who it was but either way she asked the person to not leave. Jennie decided to stay but she felt something similar from the husky voice and she seemed that she couldn't connect the dots together. After a while she fell asleep still hugging Jisoo

*Jisoo POV*

It was my 10th birthday yet again the nightmare just keeps repeating haunting me until I was dead. I screamed from the top of my lungs when I saw my brother got beaten up by some jerks. My brother yelled at me "JISOO RUN! RUN JISOO!" I didn't want to leave Seokjin but my whole body cowered in fear knowing I can't do anything but to run.

A few moments later the police finally arrived but Jin can't be saved anymore. I passed out having bruises and scars on my body. I got a big one on my stomach too and I had to take surgery.

You might wonder how it got to this situation. First it was a simple surprise my family did for me on my 10th birthday. Then we opened some gifts. I loved the gift Jin gave me. It was a PS4 that I still use until now. After the gift opening we went to my favorite restaurant to eat lunch.

Everything was perfect for my tenth birthday but my parent's business enemies had to ruin it big time. It was around 7 and it was raining. We were eating dinner peacefully but then gunshots suddenly appeared out of nowhere. We were separated. Me with my siblings and aunt Dara with my parents. I saw Joohyun running so I also ran with her only to see Seokjin struggling for air in a man's arm.

We shouted "Jin! Jin!" when I think about it now I was stupid. I should have called our parents but no I shouted for Jin actually hoping he would escape from the man's arm. Joohyun called the police but then Seokjin yelled "Run Jisoo! Run Joohyun!"

My body listened but my brain and heart weren't working. Later another man punched Jin in the face and then in the stomach making him coughed out blood. The police was finally coming but I wanted to free my brother but my sister prevented me from doing it. I yelled at her "GET OFF OF ME JOOHYUN I CAN'T WATCH JIN LIKE THIS!" she replied while crying "JISOO WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" all of us were crying honestly.

My tenth birthday ended with tears, bruises, and blood. It was the worst day of my life and it haunts me as a nightmare. Everything was cold until a sudden warmth hugged me. It wasn't cold anymore I could now see hope. I calmed down and when I did the sudden warmth left. I said "don't leave" and then the warmth got back to her and she was now sleeping peacefully.

If Jisoo had such warmth in the pass maybe she wouldn't have lost a part of herself. She wouldn't have lost such amazing friends. She would have created better memories with her parents to make up the loss of Jin but she did the opposite. 'If only I had warmth in the past' she thought but little did she knew that the warmth in her life was simply just waiting until it lost hope.

* Jennie POV *

I woke up and it was 5:30 PM I realized I slept with the nerd but I saw a blonde headed girl and a doctor doing check-ups on her while she was sleeping. The doctor asked "Are you her friend?" The doctor smiled and I didn't answer. The blonde girl was staring as me menacingly like I did something. I didn't question it so I left the bed only to hear Jisoo to murmur again "don't leave.." everyone was shocked by the reply but I still got out of bed. An arm grabbed me and pulled me in. Jisoo was warm, her skin was smooth and soft. Jisoo didn't move but when I try to move she kept tightening her hug. 'Why am I not able to escape?' The doctor laughed a little and then left.

When the doctor left a hand separated me and Jisoo and was now dragging me to the living room. "What do you think you're doing?" The blonde asked in a pissed tone. "It wasn't my fault she asked me to stay!" I said only to find to girl covering my mouth from behind. "Listen I want you to stay away from Jisoo! You don't know how much she has gone through and neither do I!" The girl left me and then went to the bedroom to look over Jisoo. 'What do you mean gone through? You don't even know why I am like this!' Jennie thought before grabbing her bags to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 8.8K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
277K 8.5K 51
After the accident happened over 10 years ago that killed both of her parents, Lalisa Manoban, a Lead Inspector of the Korean Police Department, her...
20.2K 1.6K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...
770K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...