๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By l3e-360

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.. More

๐‚๐€๐Ÿ’ฒ๐“
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
INSTAGRAM
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
INSTAGRAM
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thiry-eight
chapter thirty-nine
INSTAGRAM
chapter forty
chapter forty-one

chapter twenty-three

395 26 0
By l3e-360

Posted 11 minutes ago

like by champagnepapi, rebeccarih, theshaderoom, and 10,345,778 others

valenciaaa Oh please, like u stand a chance 🥱😴

View all comments

kyliejenner 😛😛😛

millicarter Shorty a lil baddie😍🔥

champagnepapi Hello gorgeous 😁

valenciaaa @champagnepapi hello handsome 😉

saweetie Periodt❄️

▪️

▪️

▪️

▪️

"I miss you.."

"I miss you more. I'm so sad that I had to leave early." I say over to Drake over our FaceTime call.

Miami was so fun, but I got called back to LA for a photo shoot with Pretty Little Thing. I didn't want to take it, but Drake told me to because he said I had already seen his show and plus, there will be other days for us spend time with each other. Still I was hesitant, but I left Miami and came back to LA and I'm really sick to my stomach about missing Drake perform.

"Wipe that frown off your face." Drake said making me sigh. "I have some more shows coming up." He assured me.

I nod my head. "How's the girls? Are they behaving?" I ask with a slight laugh in my voice.

"Your girl Bella is wild." Drake said.

"Yeah I know." I say shaking my head. "What'd she do now?"

Drake sighed and shook his head. "She pretty much is all up in Rebecca and Wiz's business about them hooking up. She said that Rebecca shouldn't be hooking up with Wiz because she's dating someone in London or something like that... I don't know." He said shrugging.

Rebecca does talk to a few people back in London, but that's none of Bella's business. Plus, Rebecca is always honest to the other people in her love life because she believes in honesty and she's just not ready to settle down right now. I've experienced Bella being in my personal business and throwing me under the bus so I understand if Rebecca calls me and is frustrated with her running her mouth.

"I just think that Bella needs to mind her business." I say sighing.

"Well I don't wanna talk about them, I wanna talk about us." Drake said.

"What about us?" I ask smiling softly.

"I think that it's important for us to clarify what we are because of what we did before you left." Drake said referring to our hook up.

"We did what we needed to do.. and it was good." I say licking my lips.

Drake nods and chuckles. "So you're not worried about the future?" Drake asked.

I shake my head. "No. I know that I like you and you care about me. That's all that matters." I say softly. "I know that we're going to be together sooner or later."

"That is true." Drake said smiling widely. "Just give me time. Can you do that?" He asked.

I nod my head and smile softly. "Yes, only because it's you."

"I love you." Drake said in a happy tone.

"I can't say that first. You'll probably run from me." I seriously joke.

"Yeah," he said nodding. "I don't wanna be with you because you're psycho." He joked making me laugh.

"I am psycho... you make me this way." I say cheesing widely. "You make me happy."

"Is that why you're smiling so hard?" He asked making me laugh.

"Yep." I respond with a slight yawn.

"I'm gonna let you get some sleep because I know you're tired." Drake says making me pout.

"No stay on the phone with me." I say laying my head down on my pillow.

"Okay I will." Drake said.

"Don't hang up when I go to sleep nigga." I say rolling my eyes.

"I won't. I promise."

I sit my phone up on the nightstand, and watched as Drake played the game. Soon I was drifting off and going to sleep.

▪️

▪️

▪️

▪️

I watched some of my family members entertain me as I got my hair styled. Tonight we're going to Palm Springs for a night out and some dinner. I've been super busy all day, but I can never get enough of hanging out with my family. Plus, it's been awhile since we've all been together in the same place.

"You guys are crazy.." I shake my head and laugh at Milan's funny dance moves.

Mama walks past me and kisses my cheek. "You love our crazy."

I nod and smile softly. "How'd you know?" I ask playfully.

"Because you're crazy too." Mama responded making me chuckle. "Actually you're the craziest."

"Facts." Milan said sitting down on my lap.

I smack my lips. "Don't you see me getting my hair done?" I ask making my stylist Nate laugh.

"So," Milan mouthed back. "I've just missed you that's all. You've been MIA."

"No I've been in MIA.." I say making myself laugh. "I'm so funny.."

"Yeah okay.."

"How was that anyway?" Mama asked sitting down. "Miami?"

I shrug my shoulders and smile, thinking about the amazing time I had with my friends and not only that, but the sacred time that I spent with Drake. For some odd reason, I just can't stop thinking about what we did the other night. It's haunting me, but like in a good way. I smile nonstop and it's kind of driving me insane.

"It was great, I had a lot of fun." I say softly. "I'm sad that I had to come back two days early, but Drake told me to do the photoshoot. I was gonna stay." I admit.

"So is like a thing now?" Milan asked referring to Drake and I's relationship.

"We're taking it slow... Right now we're just friends who like each other." I tell her.

Milan nods, "I understand.. You wanna date him soon though, right?" She asked curiously.

"Better sooner than later." Mama chimed in.

"I think that I'm gonna invite him to the Art Gala, to be my date." I blurt out.

Milan sighs deeply and scratches her head, gaining a look from me.

"What?" I ask dropping my smile.

"You know daddy doesn't like him right?" Milan asked.

I shrug, "Well daddy doesn't have to talk to him. Plus, whatever petty beef they had, I'm pretty sure they're over it by now." I say nodding my head.

"You're finished." Nate said tapping my shoulder softly.

I look in the mirror and smile at my image. "Thanks babe, I love it." I say blowing a kiss.

"Are you guys ready?" Dad asked walking in from his office.

"I'm not even dressed." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hurry up V, we don't have all night." Dad said with an attitude.

"What's the attitude for?" I ask squinting. I stand up from my seat and momma looks between dad and I.

I haven't spoken to my dad in awhile because I've been kind of nervous about having the conversation about Drake and I's relationship. I don't want things to get weird between us, but I do need to know where he stands. As in adult it's important for me to approach the conversation first.

▪️

▪️

▪️

▪️

"Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" The waiter asked everyone.

I raise my hand. "Can I get a glass of Tequila on the rocks please and then a glass of water on the side. Thank you."

"It's cold in here." Milan says. "Where's grandma?"

"She's running late." Mama said.

"As always." I say slyly. "Hi dad." I say waving to him across the table.

"Hi Valencia." He said waving back to me. 

I smile widely and he looks at me with a look of confusion on his face. 

"Why are you smiling?" He asked raising his eyebrow. 

I shake my head. "Nothing."  I say still smiling. 

"Mhm." Daddy said nodding. 

"I love you." I say. 

"I love you too V." He said. 

I'm still nervous about talking to my dad, but hopefully he'll understand my feelings towards Drake and how important he is to me. Obviously, he's gonna have his opinions, I'm praying that they'll subside slowly as I start bring him around more. I'm not going to hide him from my father because we're all adults and it's going to be what it's going to be. 

"Are you gonna fly back to Miami?" Milan asked curiously. 

"Mm, I don't know I'm trying to figure out my new schedule with these photo shoots." I say. "I want to go see his last show though." 

"Isn't Teyana there?" She asked. 

I nod my head. "Yeah, that's another reason why I want to go. Her and Iman flew out there for me and then I had to come back." 

"I'll go with you, to the last show.." Milan offered. 

"Really?" I ask smiling. 

Milan nods her head as she places some pasta in her mouth. "Yeah I'll go to Drizzy's concert. Mom you wanna come?" She offered. 

I turn my head and wait for my mom's response. "Sure if Valencia wants me to." Mama said. 

"Yeah that would be cool. He'll love seeing you guys." I say smiling softly. "Dad you wanna come too?" 

"Come where?" He asked looking at me. "I wasn't really listening." Rude. 

"To Drake's show in Miami." I repeat. 

"Let me check my schedule and get back with you." He simply answered. 

I try to hide the facial expression that I was about to make and just take a sip out of my drink. Knowing my mom she'll probably talk him into going. Saturday night, I'll see my dad with his hoodie on in the rafters of a Drake Concert, looking shady as always. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 106 1
โ˜…๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE LIKE IN LOVE WITH ME in which clover gets casted on baddies east not expecting how much drama it will cause. ( female...
26.1K 691 11
Beynika ๐Ÿ’•
8.7K 281 20
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ“ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...