Call Me Yours

By godchimi

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children wh... More

♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 24
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 37
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 40
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Chapter | 44
Chapter | 45
Chapter | 46
Chapter | 47
Chapter | 48
Chapter | 49
Chapter | 51
Chapter | 52
Chapter | 53
Chapter | 54
Chapter | 55
Chapter | 56
Chapter | 57
Chapter | 58
Chapter | 59
Epilogue
Authors note
THE SEQUEL

Chapter | 50

66.3K 2.5K 2.3K
By godchimi

Authors question of the day note: I am just curious but how old are you guys?

jungkook and taehyung both arrived at the hospital rushing inside while holding hands.

"park jimin?" taehyung asks the front desk as she points to a long corridor.

taehyung and jungkook nod both rushing down the hallway to hear jimin's voice.

they both stopped at a door and peaked inside to see yoongi, they walked in and taehyung walked towards jimin who was on the bed breathing in and out.

"are you okay chim?" taehyung asks grabbing his hand.

"y-yeah but the b-baby is about to c-come" jimin says shutting his eyes.

a nurse comes in and tells jungkook and taehyung they need to step outside they both nod.

"i will be right outside, you will be okay" taehyung says kissing jimin's forehead and walks out with jungkook, the nurses shutting the door behind them.

jungkook turns to taehyung who looks at him and smiles.

"that's going to be us soon" jungkook whispers to taehyung who smiles rubbing his tummy.

"we need to do the gender reveal soon" jungkook says

"did jimin know the gender of theirs?" jungkook asks as taehyung shakes his head.

"no but they wanted it to be a suprise and find out when he gives birth" taehyung said to jungkook who nodded.

"when we find out what gender it is, we need to go get presents," taehyung says

"yeah good idea" jungkook says as they both take a seat on the chairs.

after awhile of them talking they heard a baby cry, jungkook and taehyung both looked to each other smiling knowing that jimin's baby was now out.

after a few minutes, the crying had stopped.

"i cant wait for us to have this angel out in the world" jungkook said rubbing taehyung's belly

"it is crazy how fast they grow," taehyung says

"have you felt it kick yet?" jungkook ask taehyung who shook his head.

"no not yet" taehyung says as jungkook nods rubbing his tummy.

"you guys may go in" the nurse says walking out of the room

jungkook and taehyung both get up and walk towards the hospital room to see jimin holding a baby.

"oh my god" taehyung whispers as he walks towards jimin who was holding his baby.

"want to hold?" jimin asks taehyung who nods, jimin places the baby in his arms.

"girl or boy?" jungkook asks looking at the baby standing behind taehyung.

"a boy" jimin says looking at his baby boy in taehyung's arms who was rocking him side to side slowly.

"he is so adorable" taehyung whispers.

"where is yoongi and your mum?" taehyung questions

"yoongi was just here, he held him for a little bit then went to the toilet and mum is on her way" jimin replied.

"have you guys thought of a name?" jungkook asks as they both look up at jimin who nods.

"his name is Duri" jimin says

"great name, i love it" taehyung says

after a couple of hours, yoongi and jimin got to take the baby home.

taehyung and jungkook were at work now in their office, jungkook had a meeting with two clients who were interested in partnering with him. jungkook was in his meeting now in his office.

taehyung was walking through jungkook's building heading to his office, taehyung had to be there as well since he was partnered with jungkook.

jungkook was sitting on his chair desk talking to his two guests that were sitting opposite him.

"we love what you're doing with your company mr.jeon" the man said as jungkook thanked him.

"yes it is truly amazing" the women says

jungkook looks up towards the door when it opens. taehyung walks in and apologizes for being late without looking up sitting in the chair in the middle of the room ready to take notes.

"so you actually got yourself a job"

taehyung froze at the voice, his whole body clenching as he looks up to see his parents. jungkook wasn't sure what was happening.

"excuse me miss but my boyfriends life, isn't any of your business" jungkook buts into the conversation

"a-ah your still gay huh, thought kicking you out was enough to change your mind" the man says

jungkook looks at taehyung who was looking down playing with his fingers, jungkook saw tears run down his face.

"what a slut, you're even pregnant, such a disgrace" taehyung's dad yells out as he stands up and gets ready to hit taehyung, he raises his hand. taehyung already knew it was going to happen so he flinched back.

but before taehyung's father could hit him jungkook held his fist.

"don't. you. ever. lay. your. hands. on. my. boyfriend. again." jungkook says twisting the guys hand shoving him towards security who just walked into the door.

as soon as jungkook realised these people were taehyung's parents he wanted nothing to do with them.

"i will not be working with you, i will be banning you from every stepping foot on my company ground. also if i see you contacting or talking to taehyung i know pretty good lawyers and im sure you wouldn't want to go to prison" jungkook says nodding to the guards who were taking them out as they were screaming.

jungkook crouched down to taehyung's level and was about to ask if he was okay when taehyung wrapped his arms around him sobbing into his chest.

"don't worry baby, i have got you... no one will ever touch or hurt you, you're safe with me" jungkook whispers trying to calm taehyung down.

after a while of taehyung crying a little bit, he moved back a little bit.

"I'm sorry baby, if i knew they were your parents i would have not let them step foot here" jungkook says feeling bad that he put taehyung in that place.

"n-no its okay it had just been awhile since I have seen them" taehyung says with a shaky breath

"do you want to go home?" jungkook asks rubbing taehyung's back as he nods.

"okay lets go home" jungkook says packing up his stuff.

they walk towards the front office and hop into jungkook's car driving home.

once they arrived home they pulled into their drive way and parked their car in the garage before closing it hopping out.

"we need to do a shopping list of food, we don't have much" jungkook says walking inside with taehyung who was in front of him.

"yeah, i have to reply to emails so I will do that then" taehyung says as they walk into the lounge to see jungkook's mum.

"wheres the girls?" jungkook asks

"they both fell asleep on the couch so I took the to their rooms" juni says as they nod.

"I will go up and finish some work" taehyung says leaving the lounge to walk upstairs.

jungkook sits next to him his mum who was staring at him

"what?" he asks

"his stomach is getting bigger!" juni says to her son who smiles and nods

"I cant wait to have another kid" jungkook says smiling at the thought

"when is the gender reveal, it can't be far off. the baby should be here soon.

jungkook nods "jimin just had his baby today so we would have to talk to him about it," jungkook says as juni nods

"ah jimin had his baby" juni says happily glad that it went well.

"yeah they had a boy" jungkook smiles

"gosh i can just see your kids and your friends kids running around together" juni says

"yeah they will all be like cousins" jungkook says smiling at the thought.

taehyung was now in his home office writing some reports and emails. he got sent a bunch of pictures of the store and people shopping.

taehyung found out that the store's clothes all got sold out, nothing was left and taehyung was shocked.

taehyung had sent a email to his sewing team sharing them the news and they let him know that they were sending more clothes today.

taehyung grabbed his phone that was ringing, he looked at his phone to see a reflection of himself showing that jimin was face timing him.

he smiled picking up the call.

"hiiii taeee" jimin whispers laying in bed

"hey chim, how are you," taehyung asks

"I'm good, we got the baby back to sleep at home... he is sleeping in a crib in the room next to us," jimin says

"are you tired?" taehyung asks

"a really tired, yoongi said he has heaps of work to do tonight so he will watch over duri while i sleep" jimin says as taehyung nods.

"that's a great idea" taehyung says

"do you know the gender of your baby yet" jimin asks taehyung who shakes his head.

"no, about that.... we were planning to do a gender reveal" taehyung says

"oh my god that is a great idea, who will be organising it?" jimin asks slightly crossing his fingers behind the camera hoping taehyung will ask him.

"i wanted you to do it, but you just had a baby" taehyung says but gets cut off by jimin.

"no no no, I will love to do it." jimin says happily

"are you sure?" taehyung asks

"yeah i love making parties and also this is a special moment. when are you wanting to have it?" jimin says

"well it is monday now, so I was thinking thursday?" taehyung asks

"that's perfect, I'm off work all week so that works out well" jimin says yawning

"do you want me to do a guest list?" jimin says

"for me just the hyung's and your mum and dad and also juni" taehyung says

"you may have to ask jungkook about his list" taehyung says

"that's fine" jimin says yawning again

"i will let you go chim rest well, i will come over tomorrow to keep you company. i will bring the girls over" taehyung says to jimin who nods

"that will be awesome i will send you directions, its basically right in front of your house" jimin says laughing with taehyung.

"bye chim" taehyung says

"bye tae" jimin says hanging up the phone.

"was that jimin?" jungkook comes in asking.

"yeah he is planning our gender reveal and he needs you to send him a list of people you want to come" taehyung says to jungkook who nods smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.6K 42
jungkook is cold ceo have bigger anger issues and known as the biggest arrogant and a single dad of taekook . what will happen when he met his twin j...
50.6K 2.2K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
579K 26.9K 31
Taehyung was the maid but also the mother of the children who he took care of. cover credits to @EstelleKnightrise Banner credits to @Nhicodelle
401K 18.7K 45
[completed] Surrogate Taehyung met the CEOs son, Jungkook