The Returned Mate (BWWM) |TO...

Galing kay NiyWrites

*book two* It's been two years since Melodi left Caleb after finding out his father killed her best friend. ... Higit pa

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Finally

Chapter nine

1.8K 84 10
Galing kay NiyWrites

Ethan started to train Melodi at night. They were outside, three in the morning, Melodi plopped onto the grass and looked up to Ethan.

"Do the thing." Ethan shook his head. "No, you k ow what that thing does to me." Melodi gave Ethan her best(and practiced) puppy dog look.

Ethan felt his heart melt. He sighed nodded. Melodi smiled. He positioned himself in front of her. He moved his fingers, slowly, gently, as if try to catch a butterfly.

The lights that moved and followed his hands entranced Melodi. She loved this trick, she loved the lights. But most of all.....

She loved Ethan.

She didn't know which love it was.

But, it was love.

And it was getting bigger.

As he stopped, she got up and hugged him. "Thanks." He hugged her back. as they pulled away from each other, Melodi saw a shadow in the woods.

The shadow disappeared. Melodi mind-linked Ethan. He started to guide her to the door. "Go inside and stay there, I will be right behind you."

Melodi tried to looked back at Ethan, but he pushed her forward, and even though she didn't like to admit it.....Ethan was stronger than her.

"What? No, I want to stay with you." She grabbed the door knob and turned around. Ethan grabbed her face and made her look into his eyes.

"If anything happens, anything at all, call Caleb." Melodi was shocked and confused.

"Caleb? I thought you two still hated each other." Ethan shook his head and looked into her eyes. "We talked it out." Melodi still didn't move.

It wasn't until the breaking and crunching of a leaves bringing this moment to life did Melodi realize her true fear.

Loosing Ethan. She was afraid of loosing the one thing that has understood her, protected her, and treated her like an individual, he was more than just the person she has know since that night in the park.

He was the boy that watched her grow, that was there when she needed him. He was everything.

A tear streamed down her face. 'No, stop crying Mel, he will be fine.' Oasis said.

"Ethan, make it back to me do you understand? I have lost so much already, I do not need to loose anything else that is important."

Ethan put his lips into a tight line and nodded. They let go at the same time and in one swift movement, Melodi walked into the house and Ethan walked into the woods.

5:00

Melodi started pacing in the kitchen. He should have been back by now. 'Unless the fool got lost in the woods.'

Melodi rolled her eyes at her wolfs comment. She walked back to the window and saw a shadow.

No.

It wasn't a shadow.

It was Ethan.

Melodi ran outside and grabbed him. "Are you okay? What was it?" Ethan looked down to Melodi. "It wasn't an 'it' M." He walked up the steps.

Melodi resided an eyebrow, she followed him up the steps to the kitchen. Ethan locked the doors and started to walk out into one of the halls.

The night was silent. The house was silent, but it wasn't a safe normal silence.

It was eerie.

She grabbed Ethan's hands and dragged him to his room. She closed the door and locked it.

She glared at Ethan. "If it wasn't an 'it' Ethan then what was it?" Ethan looked up and for a second, just a second.

She was scared of him. The moonlight showed how strangely pale he looked. His eyes glowing in the darkness.

"It was a 'who'" Ethan then turned away and began to take off his shirt. Melodi stayed quiet as she tried to process what her friend said.

"Did you get a good look at them?" Ethan shook his head as he put on some pajama pants.

"Ethan......your hiding something." He tensed.

Melodi took small step towards him. "Ethan, tell me." Ethan sighed and moved to the bed. "Fine." He whispered.

(A/N: Now this is where things get a little....off)

Ethan ran behind the stranger as swift as he could. His heart was pounding. The figure stopped suddenly.

Ethan did as well.

And they just stood there. Breathing in the same air.

The stranger walked a few more steps and grabbed someone from the bushes.

A person.

No.

This wasn't just a person.

For this new stranger had purple eyes.

"They were out there, training, you said that they practiced in the morning." The first stranger said calmly.

Ethan didn't recognize the voice.

"They must have changed it."

"I though I told you to tell me every thing that goes on."

"And I did, look there is a new werewolf I the pack, his name is Brandon, and I caught a wif of him."

The first stranger shook his head at purple eyes. "What does this have to do with the plan?"

"He didn't smell like just a werewolf..he smelled like a rouge. "

This must have intrigued the stranger because he went silent. "Now why would the Alpha take in a rouge?"

Ethan squinted as he toon in the two. They were watching them.

Not just them.

They were watching the whole pack.

"And he seems interested in one of our targets."

The stranger looked at purple eyes. "Really? Well, I say we just let fate do the job for us."

The stranger nodded to purple eyes. "Get back to you room, people might find you missing."

Purple eyes scoffed. "Like who?"

The stranger stopped walking. "Like that friend of yours."

And then the stranger left. Ethan starts back away. when he is far enough, he turns and heads back to the house.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Melodi was now sitting beside Ethan.

"Me." She whispered. Ethan shook his head. "They said one of their targets, and it might not be you Brandon is interested in."

Ethan really said this for his sake, the thought of someone else being with Melodi made him angry.

"This is going to sound weird, but I think that we are the targets."

Ethan looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean if these strangers know that we are hybrids, try might want to split us, make us hate each other and use it to take down the pack.....Caleb's pack."

Ethan watched his only reason for living, sit here, and think about the two of them, hating each other.

"Well that won't happen anytime soon." Melodi looked over to Ethan, and man did he wish she didn't.

"What makes you think that?" She questioned. He laughed and shook his head. "I don't think, I know."

He looked into her eyes.

"I made a promise to someone, the day that I was sitting on the swings and I saw a little girl running around with her brothers, that I would protect an kept a watch on her

"I made a promise to love her even when I really wanted to strangle her, I made a promise that when the time was right.....she would meet me, and feel safe."

Melodi was thrown back into a memory.

I was at the park with my mom and dad. Levi and Vann were playing soccer with kids from their school.

I saw a figure in the bushes, I walked toward it and stopped when I felt close enough. "Hello." I said. The figure kept their eyes on me.

"You can at least tell me your name." I persuade. "Ethan." The voice said softly. I smiled. "I like that name." I said.

"Why are you in the bushes?" I asked.

" I have to keep an eye on you." He said. " But you are almost the same age as me." I responded.

"I still have to make sure your okay." He said. I smiled. "Like a princess?"

He must have smiled, I could hear it in his voice "Yes, like a princess."

"I will not break my promise." Ethan whispered.

Melodi shifted closer to Ethan. "I really hope you don't, because I am going to have a lot of mistakes coming that I will need you to help with."

Ethan and Melodi laughed as they continued on into the night, whispering the words that would make the moon and the sun blush.

___________________________

Zaria heard the laughter and clenched her fist.

That should be her, she should be the one laughing with the beautiful stranger named Ethan.

She sat up and looked around her guest room. She surely made herself at home.

Her clothes were scattered. She was always a messy person.

She smiled softly as she hears Melodi's comment to her room.

"Oh my goodness! Zar didn't we clean this room just two days ago?"

Her smile faded. But it wasn't two days ago, it was three years.

Maybe she was going at this the wrong way...

Maybe she shouldn't go after the bodyguard....

But go after the one being guarded.

She must go after Melodi herself.

She smiled at the thought of having her friend back.

She still had to stick to the plan, so her friend will come to her senses.

And when she does come around....

They will do more than take over the world.

They will get rid of all of their loved ones as well.

😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

WOAH! That made me think a little bit mew than necessary.

I really really hope you like ma book.

It is going go to get sad before it gets better in the final book.

That's right. you heard me.

There will be ONE MORE BOOK! That will conclude this loving series.

But you won't have to worry about that now my dahling people.

Just stay happy and be you........

And read some books about cheese, and while your at it.... read one of my best friend since fourth grades books

His name is TheWalkingFish .

Well, I hope you liked it.

Love ya.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 60 30
Following on from the Alpha's Daughter. We continue our story from the point of view of Alpha Alex's second beta Max, a young seventeen year old he...
86.6K 4.4K 38
This is Book #3 of the series for 'When The Alpha Met His Luna'......It's better to read the first one and the 2nd book, 'The Alpha And His Queen' be...
385K 7.4K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
407K 14.9K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...