Fell In Or Fell Out

By Morpluffy02

Selena Wright knows all the chemical equations and Nick Condor knows all the love equations.When they meet... More

His eyes.
Butterflies?
Surprises
Smirk
Foreign feeling
Birthday party
Mishap

No logical reasonings

119 13 0
By Morpluffy02

"Hey." He said when I received the call.

"Hey." I replied completely chewing my food.

"I know you are ignoring me but I think we really need to talk. I will be waiting in front of that same restuarant at 5 today." He said and hung up the phone.

He could have waited for my reply.

He knew what you would say. Mini me spoke and I agreed to her.

I decided that I am not going to meet him. If I want to get rid of whatever feelings I am developing for him, I need to stay away from him.

I started watching movies on netflix. It was already 4 in the evening but I didn't realize it.

With every passing minute I became more anxious. Before I could think much, I started getting ready to meet him at 5.

I wore a black jeans with white tshirt. I looked at the mirror.

"I think this will be too basic." I talked to myself.

You are not going for a date. It doesn't matter what you were. Mini me suggested and I refused to take her suggestion.

I wore a mini dungaree overall with yellow tshirt and white sneakers.

"I am not getting dressed up for him." I reminded myself.

Of course you are.

It was already 4.30 and I didn't want to be late for the date..not date , just a small interaction. I locked the house and started walking towards the restaurant. My heart beat was increasing with my pace at the same time.

Why am I getting nervous? It's just a guy who ignores me whenever he likes. No big deal.

It was 4.45 when I reached there. He was already there leaning on his bullet bike looking extremely hot. He had his helmet on so I could only see his eyes. As I approached closer he noticed me and straightened himself.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He said looking towards me still sitting on his bike.

"Yeah. I thought so too. But you said you wanted to talk so here I am." I said trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Come on. We are going somewhere. " He said bringing his bike back to life.

Woah. Going somewhere?

Where?

Can I trust him already?

Is he going to kidnap me?

I should have informed Lisa about this.

After a full minute of over thinking I climbed on to the bike, still nervous but excited at the same time.

I held the support behind me avoiding all the possible physical contacts. We went towards the end of the city. Only the sound of the bike was audible as we remained silent the entire time.

Slowly the buildings started moving out of my sight and green fields started appearing at the either side of the road. To top all of this, it started drizzling. Now that was unexpected.

For a while I forgot , I was going to some place I don't know with a stranger who also happens to be my crush. I was lost with the beautiful scenery and the smell of the wet ground. I didn't realize I was smiling until I saw my reflection in one of the rearview mirrors.

"Do you like this?" I heard him say which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. I do. Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"We are already there." He said and stopped at the side.

I climbed off the bike. There was a shade with chairs to sit and a wonderful view of the city. It looked breathtaking. It was still raining and I had goosebumps all over my body. I walked towards the chair and he followed me.

I sat on one of the chairs and started adoring the view in front of me. He sat beside me and our shoulders touched.

I didn't remove it. I had never come here and never rode on a bike with the rain and with someone I bearly knew. I know this all was dangerous but it felt right. It felt like I could trust him with all that I had.

"So what was that you wanted to talk about?" I said still looking forward.

"I wanted to know about the message that you sent me yesterday." He said.

"What about that?" I said in a stern tone as I remembered my drunk messages.

" Do you really have a crush on me?" He said turning towards me in a low voice.

I had an urge to deny it at the very instance but I didn't. When I looked towards him, all of my logical reasoning power seemed to have left me.

"Yes." I said quite shocked with my own confession.

Before I could register what was happening, I felt his lips on mine.

His smell filled my nostrils and I was sitting there clueless what should I do now.

His eyes were shut. Yes I could see that becuase my eyes weren't.

All the movies that I have watched showed that both the guy and the girl close their eyes when they kiss and here I am with a wide opened eyes.

I wanted to kiss him back but I didn't know how do I start.

Is it just moving my lips?

Before I could come to a decision he removed his lips from mine. He looked at me with confusion.

Maybe because I didn't kiss him back?

He leaned in again and placed his lips on mine. This time I moved my lips following the way he was guiding me. His smell was intoxicating.

I could feel his hands on my waist. I had my hands on his cheeks as we continued our kiss.

When we parted, I already missed his closeness.

I couldn't help but smile at him. My cheeks felt flushed and hot. I had never felt this shy before. I could feel a strange sensation at the bottom of my stomach .

Butterflies?

I wanted to ask him about the kiss but decided against it. He interlaced his hand in mine and we enjoyed the view in front of us under the shade as it continued to rain.

Mini me seemed to be sleeping as I couldn't hear any of her comments. At that moment, I knew I was so taken by this immensely handsome guy that I saw on a wedding.

It was getting dark and I was least worried about it. This person makes me someone that I had never thought I could be.

"I think we should go back now. It's getting dark already." He said and I nodded but deep down I didn't want this to end. Going back felt like all that happened was just a dream.

I sat behind him and this time I wrapped my hands around his waist and placed my head on his shoulders. He seemed to relax under my touch. It was a quite ride back home.

He dropped me in front of my house.

"I will call you tonight. Okay?" He said as I was about to enter my house.

"Umm okay." I said and I knew I was blushing. I stood there as I saw him ride away.

I entered my room and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My lips looked swollen. I touched it and there was a strange sensation. His face appeared in my mind and my breathing had changed a little.

I couldn't stop smiling. It was my first kiss and it really was incredible.

I took a shower and got changed. After preparing for school , I grabbed something to eat when my phone rang.

It was Nick.

I hurriedly received the call.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I managed to say smiling.

"I miss you already." He said and I could feel my goosebumps after hearing his words.

I have never said anything like this to any guy before and felt very cheesy. But it was the truth I missed him too and I wanted him to know that.

"I miss you." I said with a low voice.

Are we dating?

I wanted to ask him but didn't. Maybe we are or else why would he kiss me?

"I didn't realize how fast the time went by. I hope you enjoyed it too." He said hopefully.

"Yeah I did. How did you know about that palce?" I asked him.

"I often go there when I am...in need of silence." He said.

And the conversation continued for an hour.

Do let me know how you are liking the story so far.  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 207 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
48.8K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
311K 6.6K 32
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. Love is a chemical reaction. When Jordan Hughes arrives at Pinecrest High School, Elliot Goldman's graduating year suddenly g...
606 7 23
Kiania kyle zafrino - handsome and at the same time beautiful can do both, she's willing to risk anything just to find her love ones ms. Shavlione Sa...