The Lost Gods - middle name AU

Autorstwa ShadowFox1346

This story is set in a world where power depends on a name. A name you're not given by your parents, a name t... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

3.9K 124 102
Autorstwa ShadowFox1346

I sighed.

"Indeed you will." He said.

Scarlet irises met emerald green. The message passed between the two was quick. But they didn't let down their stares.

"You've made the border. It was once the kingdom of Yomi if I remember correctly."

"Have you been inside?"

"Yeah. It's going to take you a long time if you want to revive that place."

I smiled.

"It will, but you were let inside the gate."

He scowled.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It means the spirits like you. They like your soul and beliefs. And you're worthy of inhabiting Yomi before it even opens."

He snorted.

"As if some spirits' opinion of me matters."

I only smiled softly, breaking the long prolonged eye contact in favour of gazing up at the stars I loved.

"What would you say about being part of our clan."

"Hell no."

"We can provide safety, a place away from the rest of society. We'll set our own laws, our own people. People who can empathise with your situation."

I turned my head to look back into those burning blood red eyes.

"When suffering, humans look for empathy. When they have a bad experience with sympathy or pity, they turn to empathy because they look for someone to understand them. They want to find someone who knows, who they can trust and who can help.
You haven't found that person yet have you?"

"I have the league." He growled, tilting his head away, shading his gaze with his hoodie. "I don't need someone to empathise."

"You need someone to help you. And the league can do that. You've all been in similar situations, you just need to trust them. You trust Kurogiri, don't you?"

Shigaraki didn't respond.

"The clan we will build. It'll be a new society, all for ones who understand what you are going through. And that healing is what everyone needs right now, including you."

"But that won't be enough." He said, voice softer than I had ever heard him speak like.

"No, you became a villain so you could change society. But so far, you've only proven that it could break you. Follow our clan, and you can heal. But, eventually we'll need society to realise its mistake, so we'll change it. But we don't need to break society down until it's nothing."

"But I want change now!" He said, impatience kicking in. "This society has treated us badly for too long! I can't wait for your war, Izuku Midoriya, I'm waging my own."

He stood, walking to the edge of the roof. He was done with the conversation.

I frowned. I was so close.

"Please consider."

A swirling black and purple portal swelled in front of the hunched over adult.

"Maybe one day, little prince. But the King must fight his own battle."

"Then let's hope the prince's path never clashes with the King's battle." I said, standing with him.

Shigaraki grinned.

"Let's."

And so the villain disappeared onto the portal, gone.

I stared after the villain, thoughts running miles a second.

I turned abruptly, climbing back down to the balcony and slipping inside the quiet room.

As I settled back into my mattress, my thoughts caught up to me.

I want you to be on my side of the war, Shigaraki Tomura, please don't let us turn against each other in our endeavours to change the world.

And so I submitted to the tiredness pulling at the kids of my eyes and in a few short minutes I was out.

I hope the prince won't have to assassinate the King.

A/N: story time! I had no idea where I was going to go with this after this but then I remembered I have a notebook due to a question someone asked. Anyway, I check it and find info on the plot of this thing and I now have motivation! Anyway, Time skip time:

DaddyIssues1.0

KingofDarkness:
wassup nugget?

DaddyIssues1.0:
Will you stop with that insufferable nickname?

KingofDarkness:
Nope!! >:)

DaddyIssues1.0:
I'm alright. How'd you find this place by the way?

KingofDarkness:
I'll do a lot to get a friend off the streets

DaddyIssues1.0:
Fair enough, homelessness sucks ass

DaddyIssues1.0:
But how did you find the abandoned flat? It's got electricity and everything!

KingofDarkness:
I've got connections

DaddyIssues1.0:
Remind me to never get on your bad side. How the hell do you have connections?

KingofDarkness:
A significant amount of vigilantes and villains patching me up after a bad beating

DaddyIssues1.0:
...

DaddyIssues1.0:
Go cuddle with that boyfriend of yours, you seem sad

KingofDarkness:
I!-

KingofDarkness:
...

KingofDarkness:
Fine

DaddyIssues1.0:
Bye Mido

KingofDarkness:
Bye...

- two people are offline -

Izuku swung his legs, sitting on his desk at UA. The room was barren of the usual bustling chatter that filled it, but instead held a few bored teens.

Because the others were in their internships.

"Why do we have to stay at UA~" Monoma whined, laying back against his chair. The chair tipped further than he intended, making him flail like he was trying to fly and falling hard.
He groaned as he landed, rubbing his head while his guild mates cackled at him.

"That's why teachers tell us not to lean back in our chairs." Izuku snickered.

The door slid open and tired inky black eyes surveyed the situation.

"Why did I take you problem children?" Aizawa groaned.

Izuku just shrugged.

"Because we're your problem children."

The Lost Gods guild minus Todoroki sat scattered around the classroom. Todoroki had decided to intern with his father.

"What are we going to be doing on this internship?"

"During the day, you'll probably be sleeping for the first half of the day before you'll be training on your own in the training grounds during school hours. After, I'll train you personally. By night, you'll be on patrols with me."

"Where will we be staying?"

"My house."

"Your house!?" The four exclaimed.

Aizawa just groaned.

"Yes my house. Get changed into your hero costumes and head to ground beta to train. Ectoplasm will be watching."

The four hopped off of their desks and scurried out of the classroom.

———————

The city's lights glittered like a million stars, towers tall and ever-looming.
Four shadows stood crouched on one roof, silhouettes all anyone would see in the dark night. No star could be seen in the sky, but the city lit up its own spectacle.

Soon a new shadow joined the four, significantly taller, more experienced, silent.

"Good, you're all here."

EraserHead's black outfit blended into the shadows well, almost making him seem one with the night, minus the yellow goggles resting over his eyes.

"We're doing patrol, my usual patrol. We'll go in a certain direction but fan out and explore the streets. Shinso will be jumping the roofs with me while I want you three running through the alleyways and streets."

"Hai, sensei." They chorused, stepping away from the roofs ledge.

Aizawa nodded. Izuku gestured for Monoma and Kuroiro to walk over to the edge of the roof, a dark and dingy alley below them. He grabbed into them and vice versa, as he leapt into the darkness, the shadows catching the three of them as they split up and ran into the night.

This was their dominion, filled with shadows and darkness, the dark gods within them, thriving off the shadowed stones their boots were tapping against or the blackness that covered the back streets like a veil.

Now they could make another step in the direction of heroes, at their full strength.

The Lost Gods ran into the night.

———————

The Lost Gods walked up to the door of a simple house, a few new bruises to add to the younger ones after a few quick skirmishes, but satisfied with the night.

And they were dead tired.

Aizawa took out a key, almost seeming unfazed by the incredibly late, or was it early? hour, but could tell the kids were. They could barely stand up straight. He unlocked the door and led the four exhausted teens inside.

"My husband is asleep so try to be quiet. We've set up the guest room for you. If you're hungry, make it yourself, because I can't cook. Wash up and go to sleep, you need it. If you wake up late tomorrow morning, I don't care. We're close to UA, you'll be able to walk there, so when you're ready just go over and head to the staff room. Snipe will be watching your training tomorrow. I'll show you the rooms then I'm heading to bed. Your bags are in your room."

Aizawa finished the lengthy yet necessary speech and led the four upstairs, he pointed at two doors, labelling them as the ones they were using before walking off to a door down the corridor.

The four teens walked into the guest room to see a double bed and two mattresses set up. They agreed that Izuku and Shinso would take the double.

Once cleaned up and in pajamas, they collapsed onto the seemingly incredibly soft beds, and all were out like a light.

All oblivious to the sliver of light creeping into the room and the shadow behind it. As well the small yet fond smile they held.

———————

Black shadows flared, pointy tendrils curling towards their masters opponent. One got the go by their commander's quick movement and shot forward, their master right behind it, ready to add a powerful roundhouse kick to the fray of combat.

The spar went on quite like that, Izuku sharpening his attacks with a physical style while the other parried what they could. Until Aizawa walked in and their real training began.

He set them on drills, whether to sharpen their body or their power.

And a thought from the incredibly blurry and tired last night came to one of them.

"Hey Aizawa sensei?" Monoma called through his own panting.

"What, Monoma?"

"Last night, you said you had a husband?"

All others stopped in their drills, catching the conversation.

Aizawa sighed.

"Yes I did."

"Do we get to meet him?"

"With your schedule? Probably not."

"Who is he? Do we know him?"

"You'll have to find that out for yourself."

Whines echoed from both Kuroiro and Izuku while Shinso just went back to his drill.

"It's Mic, isn't it." Came the chime of Shinso's deep voice.

Aizawa spluttered and the other Lost Gods gaped.

"Mic!?"

He could feel his face begin to flush so he hid his now rosy cheeks behind the rough material of his scarf.

"Yes it's Mic."

The three turned on Shinso.

"How did you know!?"

Shinso just shrugged, as nonchalant as ever.

"He's the only loud blonde he can stand, plus I recognised the house, Mic lives there."

The three, now four, were stunned by the answer.

"How did you know that's where he lived?" Aizawa asked, now curious with his student's antics.

"I live down the street."

"Oh..."

The collective five just stood there, three taking a little time to process the information dump, one tired and non-caring and the other... tired and non-caring.

"Back to your drills, come on."

Training resumed.

———————

Izuku ran through the streets, hood pulled up, shoes almost silent as he dashed through concrete and cobblestone paths. There was a pull in his gut and he didn't like it.

Something wasn't right.

His phone sat in his pocket, still alight.

DaddyIssues1.0

KingofDarkness:
Can you head to Hosu for me?

DaddyIssues1.0:
Why?

KingofDarkness:
I have a bad feeling, and I don't want anyone to die tonight, and be added to the souls swirling through my head every now and then.

DaddyIssues1.0:
Kinda gross but alright. See you soon Mido

'No-' sat in his message box, unsent.

But that was not his problem anymore.

A guttural and pained yell, almost a scream, echoed through the alleyways. Izuku's eyes widened. They'd done small fights with low level criminals, but whoever that was, was inflicting a lot of pain.

Izuku's blood ran cold as his mind ran through the headlines of the news paper ever since the sports festival.

Hero Killer spotted in Hosu

Hero killer injured pro severely

Hero Killer permanently injured Ingenium

He knew who that yell belonged to. And he didn't like it.

He ran, knowing the others were probably too far spread to call for right now. Or he was just running blindly into danger again like an idiot.
Yeah that sounded more like him.

His glowing emerald eyes whipped back and forth, scanning each alleyway for the scream that seemed so close.

And then he saw them.

He ran forward in record speed, flinging a shadow at the assailant to slam him backwards and he jumped over the unmoving body of the victim.

The assailant skidded to a stop and looked up at the new comer.

"You... you're that Hades kid aren't you, the one with the heroic speech at the sports festival..."

"That's me. And you're Stain, aren't you."

Stain chuckled.

"That I am, now please step aside, that is a fake hero and my victim, and I don't like killing children."

Izuku sighed.

"I agree that he is a fake hero-" the victim's eyes widened "-but that doesn't mean I'll just let you kill him."

Stain's bloodshot eyes sharpened as his expression darkened behind the strip of fabric he called a mask. He lifted jagged swords, unsheathing the second from his back.

Izuku's eyes flared a black-purple, shadows creeping up towards their commander. Dual blades of shadows slipped into his palms.

"Enguard."

A/N: I am so so sorry for such a late update. I was busy this week but hopefully I'll be able to update more regularly soon. 1000 words of this thing was just sitting in my drafts for a week, I just never got to writing it. Oh well, this one might not be the best I've written but I hope you like some advancement in the plot.
Sorry to all those who were waiting on an update.

Who is DaddyIssues1.0?
Guesses?

Comment, No hate, Thank you
- Shadow-san out

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38 1 1
You would never think that the Greek Gods would finally come down from Mount Olympus to live like any other human, and you wouldn't think they would...
8.9K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
430K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
14.5K 171 24
After he turned 10 the boy known as Izuku midoriya changed. The timid and shy boy was gone. in his place was a new Izuku Midoriya. A izuku Midoriya w...