Harry Potter Character One Sh...

By severussnapescs

Your source of very spicy steamy HP smut. I do not hold back in these stories so prepare yourselves. Includes... More

Quick Intro
Detention, My Office. {Snape x Reader}
Take Me to Paris {Fred & George x Reader}

Let's Try Something New {Narcissa x Reader}

32.2K 330 334
By severussnapescs

You were hired by the Malfoy's to tutor their son Draco, who you knew when you were a student at Hogwarts. You had since graduated and were only a year older than him but your family had close ties with the Malfoys so they trusted you to come into their home to make sure their son had good marks in school, so that they could keep up their reputation.

You had been coming to the Malfoy Manor during Winter break to ensure that Draco would return to Hogwarts with more knowledge than he had before the break. Most of the time you just talked about what was going on at Hogwarts with him, getting filled in on the latest drama. He was a smart kid and you really did not understand why they thought he needed a tutor. You were not going to question it because they paid you well and you definitely could use the money. Another plus was that you became friends with Draco and from what he told you, you seemed to be the only friend he trusted.

The most important advantage of tutoring the Malfoy's son was that you got to see his mother, Narcissa Malfoy. She was the one who initially reached out to your family, requesting that you tutor her son. She was an amazing woman that you admired from the day you met her, and that admiration bloomed into a secret love affair.

You ended up at the mansion on the lonely nights that Narcissa would spend at there while her son was off at school and her husband was dealing with.. things she could not tell you for your safety. She filled you in on petty family drama, how Draco was doing with school, and mainly how she was miserable. She absolutely despised her husband, Lucius. She only stayed with him for her son, otherwise she would have left him already, as she would constantly say to you.

These nights that you spent with her soon became more sexual in nature as the two of you grew closer and learned more about each other. You never would have guessed that Narcissa had a darker more dominant side as she spoke so softly and appeared very shy whenever you interacted with her. She changed your view of her the first night you became intimate. You developed very strong feelings for her, although you knew just how wrong this all was. She was cheating on her husband with you, the younger woman who came to tutor their son. For these obvious reasons no one could ever know about the things that happened between you and her.

This particular night you had finished tutoring Draco early as he already knew most of the material and spells, so you joined Narcissa in the study for some tea. This was normally how you would end your day at the manor.

You noticed Narcissa looking around to make sure no one was around before she started to speak, "My dear, would you like another cup of tea?". Her sad eyes connected with yours and you were quick to move in, placing your hand on her thigh. "What is wrong? You look-" cutting yourself off because you saw the tears form in her eyes. "It is nothing." She said as she shook her head, trying to contain her tears.

You cupped her face with your hands and made her look into your eyes "That does not look like nothing Cissa... Please tell me what is bothering you." You really cared for this woman more than you had ever cared for anyone else and it pained you to see her upset. "It really shouldn't concern you. I am alright." She said as she pulled her face away from your grip. You really wanted to know what was going on inside that beautiful but tortured mind of hers but you were not one to push too much. You just knew something was upsetting her and you wanted to take her mind off of it.

Leaning in closer, you paused as your forehead gently collided with hers, the thought that you could possibly be seen came across your mind but in this moment you shook it away. You pressed your lips against hers, your hands held onto her face as if you never wanted this kiss to end. You felt her relax in your hands as she kissed you back, her hands holding onto your arms. You reluctantly pulled away from her soft lips in fear that if things became a little more heated like they normally did that someone would walk into the study and see you. "Cissa... I want you." You said with a pout as your thumb stroked her cheek. She brought her finger up to run it over your lips. "My sweet... I want you too."

With that the both of you stood up and Narcissa nodded to you to let you know that she would meet you in the guest room that you two used for privacy. You could not be seen going in there at the same time as her so she went first while you pretended that you were straightening up the coffee table.

After you waited 5 minutes you began your journey up to the guest room, fiddling with your fingers, anxious for what was about to happen in there. When you arrived the door was open a crack so you slowly pushed it open, closing it quietly behind you while also locking it. When you looked up to see where Narcissa was in the room you saw her standing next to the bed, running her hands over her 'tools' and sex toys. You felt your heart flutter with excitement and nervousness.

"I have some ideas in mind for you my love." She said with a smirk. She was already taking on the personality of her dominant side, the complete opposite to the sad crying woman you just saw out in the study. "I'm curious to see what you have planned for me." You said with a cheeky smile as you thought of a few possible things that she could do to you. You also had to prepare yourself because you could possibly be teased and tortured by this woman, something she made feel so intimate and sexy.

"Come here... I want you to undress in front of me." She said in a monotone voice as her eyes practically burned into you. Of course you did what she said, walking up to her and undressing yourself, staring into her eyes the entire time. Once you stood there completely naked she grabbed your throat and kissed you hard. At first you jumped a bit when her hand made contact with your neck but then you relaxed and kissed her back. Your hands finding their way onto her waist trying to savor the feeling of touching her because you knew she would take that privilege away from you shortly.

When she pulled away from the kiss she also removed her hand from your throat and pushed your hands off from her waist. "No touching sweetie... Now get on the bed." She commanded you as her own hands worked to unbutton her blouse. You did what she said, finding your way to the center of the bed and waited for her next order. "Pick up that toy.. the black one.." She said and pointed towards a fairly large dildo "I want you to fuck yourself with that and I am going to watch every second of it." The way she spoke made your wetness grow but you were intimidated by the size of the dildo. She had used a few on you before but never that big so you worried it would be uncomfortable but maybe that was what she wanted, so you gulped and reached over to grab it.

You needed to warm yourself up before you even thought about inserting it into your vagina so your finger made its way to your clit, rubbing slow circles into it, sending chills throughout your body. You had closed your eyes for a few seconds but when you opened them you saw Narcissa sitting on the bed right in front of you. She was undressed with only her panties on and her eyes were locked onto your hands, eagerly waiting for you to use the dildo she picked out. You bit your lip and went to insert two of your fingers into your opening to work yourself a little before using it but she spoke up, "No fingers." You immediately pulled them back and took a deep breath before lining up the tip of the dildo with your wet opening. You spread your legs out wider as you slowly began to insert it, small gasps escaping your lips.

You made eye contact with Narcissa as you got half of it in and began to slowly pull it out, pausing before you slid it back in. It was not as uncomfortable as you imagined so you were relieved about that. "Come on y/n. I want to see you fuck yourself for me darling." With those words from Narcissa you started with slow movements, then building up to being slightly more forceful with it. You had to close your eyes and bite your lip as you bucked your hips up to take more of it. It honestly felt amazing and you quickly got into a rhythm. Quiet moans escaped your mouth as you bit your lip harder, trying to stop yourself from letting out too much noise.

Your legs began to shake and you could feel yourself losing some control which Narcissa noticed immediately so she grabbed your wrist and stopped you. "That's enough. I want to be the one making you cum." You nodded your head as you panted, slowly removing the dildo and placing it next to you on the bed. Your eyes pleaded with her to do something as you needed to feel that release you so badly craved. Yet she just sat there and you could see in her eyes that she was thinking about something so you laid there patiently. Narcissa smirked and you knew something good was going to happen next.

"Say goodbye to your unbound wrists and ankles darling." She said as she flicked her wand, your wrists being tied over your head and your ankles tied separately to the bed posts. Leaving your legs wide open and your body at the mercy of your lover. "Let's try something new..." She said in a sultry tone as she turned to grab something from her arsenal of sex toys. You watched her intently, your chest falling and rising as you breathed heavily in anticipation. It took you a few seconds to realize what she had grabbed but once she had put it on you knew exactly where this was going. Narcissa had put on a strap on... This woman was something special and you loved her and her crazy ideas.

"Now my sweet... I'm going to fuck you so hard and no one will hear a peep. The room has a soundproofing spell so you can make all the noise you want." She said as she crawled up to you, her body now hovering above yours. You so badly wanted to be able to reach up and push her hair behind her ear but you were restrained and she was not going to let you free until she was done with you. You really needed her more than ever right now so you pushed your hips up to make contact with her, to try and convince her not to tease you too much. She immediately used her knee to shove your body back down onto the bed. "No no darling." She said as her knee shifted over so that it was now in-between your legs. You let out a gasp as she gently rubbed you, getting your wetness on her knee.

Looking up at Narcissa as she did this to you, you could tell even she wanted to just fuck you already. "Please Cissa. Please fuck me. I need you." You begged, gasping between each word as her knee made friction with your sensitive pussy. Normally it would take a lot more begging than that but it seemed like Narcissa really wanted to try out her strap on. She did not even say anything she just gave you that look that she was ready and she lined herself up with your wet opening. She wasted absolutely no time thrusting into you with force, her hands gripping the headboard as she worked to get a good pace going. This had you moaning loudly under her which made her speed up her pace so that she could get more noise out of you.

At this point she was pounding into you, causing you to scream out her name from a mix of pleasure and slight pain from the forceful movements she made. "Fuck Cissa!" You moaned into her ear which must have flicked a switch in her because she quickly pulled out of you, which made you whimper. She then backed herself up until her face was hovering just above your pussy, "Merlin's beard, you are so fucking wet." She said with a smirk as she looked up at you. You lifted your head up to look at her and smiled, seeing her face there between your legs was so hot.

She then lowered her head and let her tongue explore your folds, teasingly avoiding your clit. "P-please Cissa. Make me cum." You begged and she obliged by swirling her tongue softly over your very sensitive clit which made you throw your head back and buck your hips up into her face. She grabbed your hips and held them down as she worked her magic tongue on your clit then she trailed it down to your opening and began to fuck you with her tongue. The noises that escaped your lips were indescribable from the immense pleasure you were feeling. This pleasure was amplified when Narcissa began to swirl circles over your clit with her thumb. The combination of her tongue and her finger was enough to push you over the edge.

"I'm gonna-Agh fuck!" You could not even finish speaking before you felt your walls clench and release, causing your body to spasm. Your juices soaking Narcissa's chin as she lifted her head up, smirking, obviously proud of her work. "My dear, you really are sweet inside and out." She spoke in a kind and soft tone as she picked up her wand to undo your bindings, then she slipped out of the strap on.

She then crawled up next to you and pulled you into her arms. "I really am the happiest when I am with you dear." She whispered as she played with your hair. "And I am happiest with you." You mumbled with your face buried into her neck.

The two of you spent the next few hours cuddling and enjoying the feeling of your naked bodies wrapped around each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
95.3K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...