Princess Midnight and the Son...

By Sparkey0322

There's a new Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts: the curious crown princess of England. Draco Malfoy catches her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

162 4 0
By Sparkey0322

Draco's POV

There were three items that he gave for me to rehide. A locket, a cup and a diadem.

Apparently Harry had the locket, but I needed to get it from him. The words of their location changed on the page as they moved. I would get that one last.

The cup was in the bank. I couldn't get all the way in, but I could move it from outside the door. I cast a spell to transport it from that room to somewhere new. I wasn't sure where I'd sent it but the ink on the list began to shift and it said "Borgin and Burkes."

I'd have to go make sure it was well-hidden there. I apparated to Knockturn Alley and entered the shop. I'd been here many times before, but I knew it was a place that Harry and his friends avoided desperately, which made it a perfect place to keep something that I didn't want them to find.

I cast a Disillusionment Charm to make sure not just anyone could find it, although not many people shopped near Diagon Alley lately. My wand stung my hand every time I cast a spell on the cup. The magic had to be incredibly dark. I wondered what made these objects so special but I wouldn't ask questions. Curiosity could cost me my life.

I was now supposed to get the diadem. Pulling the crumpled list out of my pocket, I saw that it was in the Room of Requirement. I returned to Hogwarts and it was easy to enter since death eaters had taken over.

I'd been in the Room of Requirement many times in order to mend the vanishing cabinet. Going into it now sent my mind back to only two months ago when I was here with... nevermind that. Find the diadem.

Anastasia's POV

Ron peeked his head out from behind Lucy and waved at me.

I got up and ran to them and Lucy grabbed me. A guard was flopped across the ground, unconscious.

"How'd you get in?"

A smirk spread across Lucy's face and she whispered, "we apparated!"

"You apparated? Oh my gosh. Now how do we get out?"

"You're gonna have to apparate with us," Ron chimed in.

We stood in the hall for a few minutes as they showed me exactly how they had done it. I wasn't a complete noob. Lucy and I spent many nights laying in our beds, discussing the methods. The idea of 'teleporting' amazed us. It was the trick we had been most excited to master.

I took a deep breath and focused on where we were going.

My feet slammed into the ground just outside of my old school. My eyes followed the structure to the top. I had forgotten how big it was. How beautiful. Even when it was taken over by dark wizards.

"We've landed a bit too close to the school. Quick, come back this way. We can't let the death eaters see us out here."

I backed up, but a death eater stormed out into the grass, right where I'd been standing in the rain over two years ago, and reared back her wand.

"WE NEED TO APPARATE!" Lucy yelled.

Ron and I looked at her with pure panic. It was a difficult enough spell to cast when one had all of the time in the world to concentrate on where they were going, but when rushed it felt impossible.

"APPARATE TO HAGRIDS!"

I breathed in and out quickly. I think this was hyperventilating. The witch laughed maniacally as she started to fling her arm forward.

Hagrid's. You've been there plenty of times. Just picture Hagrid's.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Ron shouted and the wand flew from her hand.

Good one, Ron. Ron being quick on his feet was certainly out of character.

"Nice, babe!" Lucy gave him a peck on the cheek quickly and he smiled, despite the fact that an angry wizard was still stomping towards us. "Now, just run I guess!"

We all sprinted off for Hagrid's hut, hoping they'd stop trying to kill us for their amusement once we got a certain distance away.

Draco's POV

There were old items scattered all across the floor. I had yet to find what I was looking for. Just as I prepared to knock over the table I was standing at, a sparkle caught my eye.

My fingers carefully pulled the shimmering diadem from the pile and I rubbed the tiny embedded jewels. A Ravenclaw tiara. How startlingly familiar. It was real, Draco. She exists.

Two and a half years of memories rushed through me. It'd only been a month, but I'd blocked it all. I had cried the first few days back at home until I remembered who I was supposed to be. She'd distracted me from that legacy. She made me think that crying was an acceptable thing to do when you felt too much and now I was back to living in a house where, as a child, I had been hexed for such a display of emotion.

I heard what sounded like whispers from the diadem and was reminded that this was not a pretty decorative piece sitting atop the head of my princess, but rather a possession of a powerful dark wizard filled with intensely evil magic.

I was told to hide it from the boy that was trying to save a population of people and I was doing it. Crying was not what made me a coward. This was.

Slipping the headpiece into my pocket, I disapparated from Hogwarts and found myself in the forest where the piece of paper had said the locket- and Harry Potter- would be found.

A girl with tangled hair and a jean jacket sat on the ground in front of me. "Granger!"

She shot up, wand in hand, to face me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, MALFOY? EXPELLIARMUS!" My wand landed a few feet from me.

Harry came out of a tent and hurried to where we were standing, his weapon raised too.

I put my hands up. "Please just listen. You're looking for items, right?"

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?" Hermione's body tightened defensively.

"He-who-shall-not-be-named and I had a chat believe it or not. And he happened to give me a list of where a few of these items are. But I need you guys to tell me first that once you have these items, you'll be able to kill him."

Harry's threatened stance softened. "Why?"

"I want to help. I want to help you guys that is. Not him. But he'll kill me if he finds out. So I need to know that you guys can end him before he ends me."

They both stared at me in shock for what seemed like minutes.

"That is the hope," Harry finally responded.

I stepped forward and Hermione flicked her wand to emphasize that she didn't want me to get closer. "I'm just helping, I promise."

Harry held out his hand and I slipped the list into it. "It says the locket and the diadem are here."

"Yeah I uh..." I pulled it from my pocket and gave it to him. "Look, I don't know what they are, but my wand stings my hand every time I cast a spell on it. There's something dark in them. I have no clue what you guys are doing, but be careful. And win please. I'd like to survive."

They both nodded at me. I knew they wouldn't thank me- I did bully them for years- but right now we understood each other.

"I'm glad you met her, Malfoy," Hermione said.

"Me too," I mumbled before I disappeared from the forest.

Anastasia's POV

The three of us made it into the school with the rest of the students through a secret passage, but just as we made it inside, Snape called a school-wide meeting.

We put on some robes and entered the Great Hall with the crowd.

"Today, someone disarmed a servant of the dark lord," Snape walked across the front of the room. "We plan on showing you all something important today. You are not to interfere with the plans of those that have been granted the dark mark. Casting any hexes, charms, curses or magic of any other sort against one of those with the mark will not go unpunished. Alecto," he turned to face the woman that Ron had disarmed outside, "which student was it that performed such a heinous act against their superior?"

She raised a finger and snarled, "that one. The little ginger boy."

"Bring Ronald Weasley forward."

Two other death eaters made their way to us, grabbed Ron and dragged him to stand next to Snape. "I suppose this is a lesson as well as a threat. This is still a place of education after all. Students, you will now get the honor of seeing the Torture Curse in effect."

"NO!" Lucy shouted. I reached out to stop her, but she shook me off and pushed her way to the front. "LEAVE US ALONE ALL OF YOU! USING THE TORTURE CURSE ON A STUDENT?! YOU'RE VILE! YO-"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Light erupted from Alecto's wand and struck the sweet Ravenclaw straight in the chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 943 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
1.2M 30.5K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
344 48 48
Grace Granger, a new student at Hogwarts, got assigned into the house of Slytherin. Will she be able to resist Draco Malfoys charm, or will she fall...
526K 10K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...