EUPHORIA || CHAELISA

By xdbpownsme

Lisa a famous dancer/rapper signs with YG Entertainment, and Rosé, who is a soloist under YG Entertainment, m... More

Meet the characters
When I First Saw Her (1)
Lalisa Manoban (2)
The start of something new (3)
Itaewon (4)
The Only Exception (5)
Hot Studio Session (6)
Stay With Me (7)
Stay With Me Pt. 2 (8)
Roseanne Park (9)
The Dreaded Appointment (10)
Dance With Me (11)
Hold My Hand (12)
Date Night (13) [M]
I love you's (14)
The unexpected (15)
Strangers (16)
Trapped (17)
Be Mine Again (18)
Change of Plans (19)
I dont wanna hurt you (20) [M]
Drunken Confession (21)
Promise Me (22)
Author's Note (Q&A for Rosé)
A Celebratory Dinner (23)
D-Day (24) [M]
An Eventful Night (25)
Home (26)
MY NEW BOOK- "Love To Hate Me"
New Years Tears (28)
See You Later (29)
Phone Call Rendezvous (30) [M]
I Miss You (31)
Back To You (32) [M]

Christmas Fun (27) [M]

1.1K 32 6
By xdbpownsme

A/N: Merry Christmas! Just kiddingggg. It's not even thanksgiving yet lmao

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy this long chapter.

Rosé's POV

"Let's go, people! We don't have all day."

"Technically we do."

"Shut up or else no chicken for you."

"Heyyy that's not fair."

"Then you better turn off your switch and help me pack this car."

"Fineeee"

I watched from afar as I saw Jisoo and Jennie packing up their car with their suitcases.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing you know just the usual seeing Jennie threaten Jisoo with no chicken." I giggled.

"Wow I am not going to get tired of seeing them argue like an old married couple everyday."

"Speaking of which, did you pack your stuff yet."

Lisa looked down at her feet avoiding my stern gaze. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot waiting for her to admit that she did not pack her suitcase yet.

"I can't believe you waited until the last minute to pack."

"Hey, hey don't get mad. I-I just got distracted."

"Distracted? By what? By who?"

"Y-you."

"Me? How could I have possibly distracted you from packing."

"Well... yesterday night you walked out of the bathroom with no towel! What was I supposed to do? This is basically all your fault."

"My fault?! You're kidding right?"

"It's not my fault you're too irresistible. You're basically like cat nip except your Lisa nip?"

"Oh my god you did not just say that Lisa. You're so cheesy, and very obsessed with cats."

"Hey I happen to have cats you know?"

"Wait...What?"

"Why is this news to me? And why are you just telling me this now?"

"Well... I wasn't sure how to bring up the fact that I have four cats..."

"Lisa you have four cats? And you didn't bother telling me?"

"We've been living together for the longest and you didn't bother to tell me about them?"

"I-I couldn't."

"And why not?"

"I didn't want to scare you away." She whispered looking down at our feet. She was so cute acting like this.

"Oh Lisa do you really think you telling me you have four cats will scare me away?"

She nodded her head.

"Well you're wrong. Bring your cats here. They should live with us."

"Wait really?"

"Yes, really. I'm upset you didn't tell me sooner and hid it from me."

"Wow Rosie, this means a lot to me, thank you."

"There's no need to thank me. We're now officially living together, so my place is your place. But we should probably go pack since someone forgot to pack last night."

Lisa scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment. "Come on let's go." I said gripping her hand in mine as I pulled her back into my apartment building.

We were heading to the winter cabins for our little getaway weekend just so we can spend Christmas up there along with Jisoo and Jennie. I was finally done with promotions and such that now I was able to spend more time with my friends and girlfriend. I was so ready to just let go and have fun this weekend and to not worry about anything.

After struggling to pack up Lisa's bags we were on our way to our cabin for the weekend.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Lisa.

"No, Rosie. You asked this like ten times already."

"Sorry I'm just so excited. I can't wait to go snowboarding and doing all of the activities we have planned for this weekend."

"I know baby. I know. I"m excited too. I can't wait to beat you in a snowball fight."

"No way! Pfft you can't beat me. I'm a skillful snowball fighter."

"Oh yea? I guess we'll just see then." Lisa smirked.

I looked out the window to appreciate the nature around us. It felt so calming seeing the snowfall and the snow covered trees. Throughout the whole ride we played some Christmas songs and jammed out.

"How was the ride for you guys?" Jisoo asked, stretching out her limbs and using Jennie to help balance her.

"It was fun. How was it for you guys?"

"Oh it was interesting..." Jennie stated. I noticed Jisoo's face turn immediately red. Clearly they had some interesting times on the ways here, but I won't push them.

"Oh okay I bet you guys did." I said with a smirk on my face and walked away with Lisa' hands in mine.

"Woahhh Lisa this is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it. Luckily I could book it last minute."

"Thank you so much baby." I said, giving her a light kiss.

I moved across the cabin and entered what seems to be the master's bedroom. Everything was made of wood of course but it was so pleasing to look at. I looked over and there was also a balcony and a ginormous bathroom with both a bath and a shower. I couldn't wait to get in that with Lisa.

"Are you ready?"

"Yea let me just put on my snow pants and grab my jacket and then I'm good to go."

"Okay, I'll wait downstairs with Jennie and Jisoo." Lisa said walking out of the room.

I quickly grabbed my snowboard gear.

Shortly after, we arrived at the slopes and it was finally time for me to relax and just have fun. "Rosie you okay?"

"Yea just strapping into my board." I strapped my boot down tightening making sure that I was all good. Lisa's hand waved in front of my face. I held her hand and she quickly pulled me up into her.

"Woah" I whispered. Our faces were centimeters apart and I could feel her warm breath in the cold winter air.

"You ready to get your ass beat?" Lisa asked, breaking me out of our trance.

"Excuse me? Me? Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" I chuckled sliding down to the edge of the slope.

"Hey wait for me!"

"No can do. I'll see you at the bottom!" I placed my goggles down and forced my way down the slope. It was seriously the best thing ever. I felt my hand grow cold but not that cold since I had gloves on. I felt the heavy fast paced win brushing against myself as I continued downwards. I was almost at the bottom when I saw Jennie and Jisoo at the bottom throwing snowballs at each other. I smirked knowing what I should do next.

"Wooooshhh"

"Oh god Rosie did you really have to do that?" Jennie asked wiping the heavy snow off from her body.

I laughed holding my stomach. "Unnie, you know I had to. You guys were just begging for me to pull that stunt."

"Don't worry we'll get you back for that."

"I would like to see you try." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Wait a minute where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"She was right behind me." I turned around trying to look at the large and wide slope in front of me. In no way could I spot her grey snowboard gear. Then I looked to the far side of the slope and there she was on the ground.

"Lisa!" I rushed over to her hoping that she would notice me. It looked like she was holding onto her wrist.

"Oh my god Lisa what happened?!"

"I think I sprained my wrist."

"Let me take a look." I gently held her wrist in my hand and tried to move it to see if it wasn't worse than a sprained.

"Ow!"

"That hurts?"

Lisa nodded her head.

"Oh man Lisa we need to take you to the clinic right now. I'm so sorry for you leaving you behind before. I-I shouldn't have." I've taken snowboard lessons back in Australia and Lisa told me she only snowboarded a few times. It was really stupid of me to just leave her like that and basically asked her to race me down the slope.

"Hey, it's okay Rosie. It wasn't your fault that I fell. I was clumsy and I moved my board to the side too fast and landed on my hand."

I looked at her and gave her a tight hug. I knew a hug wasn't going to help her but I still felt bad. We were supposed to be relaxing this weekend and now she's injured.

"I'm sorry Lisa."

"Rosie for the last time--"

I let go of her and held my hand up signaling her stop saying that it wasn't my fault. "Let's just get you to the clinic okay?"

She nodded her head and slipped out of her straps. I held her arm in mine and held her wrist securely making sure she doesn't accidentally move it worsen the injury even more.

______________

"Yup that definitely looks like you sprained your wrist." The doctor said, looking at the X-ray.

"See Rosie, told you it was just a sprain."

I rolled my eyes and looked towards the wall crossing both of my arms across my chest to tell Lisa that I was upset with how she treated me as if it was nothing.

"Okay so for right now I would recommend not using your right hand at all that way it'll heal soon. I would also recommend some ice with that as well. It should take up about a week to fully heal. And that is all."

"Thank you doctor." I said shaking her hand.

"No problem! Enjoy the rest of your stay here guys."

"We will!" Lisa said.

I held out my hand for Lisa to hold not with her right hand though.

Once we returned back to our cabin we saw Jisoo and Jennie sitting on the couch laughing really loudly.

"What are you guys laughing at?"

"We're watching white chicks" Jisoo laughed while shoving popcorn in her mouth.

Jennie patted the couch and said, "come, come join. It's such a funny movie and very iconic."

I walked over to the couch with Lisa as well and we plopped ourselves on the couch.

"Oh how's Lisa wrist?" Jennie asked.

"Oh so now you ask." Lisa scoffed.

"Heyy of course we were worried but we knew Rosé was going to take care of everything."

"Awe and yes I did. The doctor said she sprained it and she shouldn't use her right hand if she wants it to heal fast. Plus she said it should take up a week for her to fully be healed."

"Oh awe poor lili she can't fulfill Rosé's needs anymore."

"Jennie!" I immediately called out while my face was turning red.

"Hey! Who said I still can't. You do know I can satisfy Rosé in so many ways.

"Hey so um can we start watching the movie and stop talking about how Lisa satisfies me in bed."

"See you tell her Roseanne. I'm like a goddess in bed."

"Hey what about me?" I pouted turning towards Lisa.

"Oh awe, don't worry you too baby" she said, giving me a kiss.

I melted instantly into the case and started leaning in towards her body even more.

"We gross you sex freaks."

"Wow Jisoo don't act like you're a Saint."

"I never said I was, but if you guys are going to get all kissy kissy in front of us at least warn us beforehand."

"As if you guys warned us before." Lisa remarked.

"Well Jennie and I are different."

"Well anyways I think we're done with the movie so um me and Lisa are just going to go now..."

"Oh sure go ahead and have sex while we just invited you to watch a comedy film with Jisoo and I."

"Sorry guys" I quickly pulled Lisa up with my hand and pulled her into our side of the cabin. Our room was in the west wing while Jisoo and Jennie's bedroom was in the east. That meant we could be as loud as we wanted.

Once we were in the room I closed the door shut and was pulled into a heated kiss. Lisa's lips were on fire and so were mine. We couldn't take our hands off of each other.

"Wait L-Lisa stop."

She immediately paused her actions and looked at me with a worried look. "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, I just have a surprise for you." I said with a soft and sultry voice that I knew Lisa couldn't resist.

"W-what is it?"

"Why don't I show you?" I pulled her towards our bed and sat her down.

"Close your eyes and no peeking!" Lisa immediately shut her eyes making her look all cute. I chuckled and made my way over to my suitcase. I opened it up and there it was, the Christmas present that I was going to give her, but I guess now it's an early Christmas present.

I took out the sexy Santa outfit that I bought from the mall the other day and quickly stripped out of the clothes that I was currently wearing.

"Can I look now?"

"No, not yet."

"Awwww why nottttt" Lisa whined. I chuckled out a laugh because she was acting like such a baby right now.

"Okay now you can look." Lisa looked at me like I was a snack and she couldn't wait to eat me literally.

"Wow" She said, extending her hands out wanting me to be in her hands.

"Merry Christmas?"

"I-It's not christmas yet though."

"Well I thought we could have some fun and bring in the jolly holiday with some jolly fun."

"you did not just say that."

"Lisa just kiss me and stop ruining the mood."

Our lips collided and I thought it wouldn't beat our first kiss but god I could feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around.

"Have I ever mentioned how sexy you are?"

"Hm I think you might've mentioned it once or twice."

She rolled her eyes and I found the confidence in me to lift myself onto her lap. Her hands gripped my ass and gave it a tight squeeze. Her light kisses gently trailed from the shell of my ear to my jawline and in between my breasts.

"Fuck I love you so much." She said giving my boobs a nice squeeze.

I let out a moan. "I love you too."

I pushed her down wanting to feel her naked skin on mine. "Strip."

"Oohh I like dominant Roseanne."

"Oh I bet you do. Now strip or else I'm leaving."

"No, no I'll strip." Lisa pulled off her Christmas sweater and was about to pull her pants off as well but I stopped her with my hands.

"No let me." I grabbed onto the waistline of her sweats and gently let my hands caress her waist first before pulling off her sweats. As I slowly stripped her, I eyed the sweats slipping off her while biting my bottom lip.

"Fuck Rosie I want you so bad right now." She said squirming in her position.

"And you will. Just lay back and enjoy." She was now laying down and I gently crawled up to her face making sure to give her the best kiss ever. I gently ran my hands down her sides pulling her bra strip down as well.

"Fuck Rosie I want to feel you too." She pulled off my Santa and flung it behind us not caring where it landed and went for my Santa belt.

"You like this?"

Lisa nodded her head frantically. I began stripping myself until I was just wearing nothing but my red thong.

"Oh my god Rosie you're killing me here."

"Really?"

"Yes really." I moved towards her and gripped her hair in my hands. "You're mine." I husked out.

"I'm yours." she moaned.

While we were making out heatedly I put my hand in her underwear starting to put pressure on her clit.

"Fuckkkkk Rosie more!"

I bit her bottom lip knowing that she was craving for more. I started dipping one of my fingers in and moaned at feeling how wet she was for me. "Lisa you're so wet."

"Fuck it's because of you. You're so sexy. Baby just touch me."

"Here taste yourself." I brought my fingers out from her underwear and hung it over her mouth. She leaned up placing my index and middle finger in her and she swirled her tongue around them to taste herself. I felt like I literally came at the sight of her tasting herself.

"Let me pleasure you." She said after sucking on my fingers.

"No baby this is my Christmas present from me to you and your wrist is injured. I can't go making it difficult for yourself." I said winking at her.

"Okay fine but I definitely get to rock your world once I don't have this stupid cast on my wrist."

"And when have you never rocked my world?"

"Never."

"Exactly." I said kissing her some more. I moved down her body making sure to kiss her abs' lines. I found her center and took off her underwear. I gently pressed my nose up to her clit smelling. She smelled like flowers. "Fuck you smell so good."

"Ngh Rosie" She said gripping my hair."

"I know baby I know." I said gently rubbing her thigh with my hands. I kissed her center making sure she felt how much I loved her. I was painfully teasing her but I still wanted to satisfy her. I dived my face into her center licking and I was pleased to hear the constant moans spilling from Lisa's lips.

"I'm going to make you come so hard that you're going to be screaming so loud that even Jennie and Jisoo can hear you."

"Fuckkk Rosie" She pulled my face closer to her as if she was scared that I was going to pull away. Not a chance. I was adamant on pleasing her. She started lifting her hips off the mattress matching the pace that I was going at with my mouth. I decided to bring my hand up to please her even more. I was licking her clit. I shoved my two fingers in her pushing and pulling out.

"Fuck Rosie, faster. I want you to go faster."

"I'm in charge here." I said, slowing down my movements.

"No, no please fuck go faster please. Please just don't stop. I need you so bad."

"Since you said please, I'll give you what you want." I grabbed her hips pulling her closer to me. And started going faster.

"Fuck yes right there. Don't stop! I'm about to come! Fuckkkkkk!!!"

Lisa came so hard staining the bed sheets but we didn't mind. I licked my lips and said, "yummy."

"Oh my god Rosie that was amazing" she panted out.

I chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it. I told you, you were going to come really hard."

"Okay you really outdid yourself."

"I know." I crawled up towards her giving her a kiss.

"Now let's go to bed. It's really late now."

"Okay, can I be the big spoon this time?"

I giggled remembering that she didn't like how she was the little spoon last time. "Okay fine." I took her arms and wrapped them around my body right before she pulled the covers up on us. I closed my eyes feeling her place her head on my neck and felt her breath even out.

"I love you Lisa." I whispered out loud before closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

________________

I was woken by the sound of ringtone. Who the hell was calling me early Christmas morning? I reluctantly gently lifted Lisa's arms off of me so I could get out of bed and get my phone that was across the room. I walked over and picked up my phone and there on my screen was my boss calling me. Nonetheless, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Rosie. I hope I didn't wake you."

Yes you did, but am I going to tell you that hell no. "No, you didn't."

"Okay good. First I want to say Merry Christmas!" Oh right today is Christmas day.

"Oh wow thank you, and Merry Christmas to you as well."

"Thank you. I know you're on vacation right now but I just couldn't wait to tell you the news."

"What's the news?"

"Well... Rosé you're going to a world tour next month!"

"Wait what? Are you serious right now?" I whispered not wanting to wake Lisa up obviously.

"Yes really. We really haven't found the right time to do it but now it's perfect timing since you just dropped your first ever full album."

"Wow thank you. This is amazing."

"Of course! No problem. You've been waiting for this for a while, and it's well deserved from all of your hard work. Just make sure you'll be ready to go on the world tour next month okay?"

"Yes of course! Thank you again."

"No problem. Have a good Christmas Roseanne."

"You too. Bye"

"Bye." The second the call ended I couldn't stop smiling. It felt so surreal to hear the words 'world tour' was I really finally about to go around the world and see all of my fans? It was so soon too. Next month. Oh shit. What was I going to tell Lisa? Was Lisa going to go with me? We literally kind of just got back together and things have been going great, so who was I to try to tell her about this news that could make or break us. I knew I had to tell her soon, but I just didn't know how to.

"Babe?"

"O-oh Lisa" I said, turning around.

"Is something wrong?"

I stayed quiet for a minute really thinking about the question. Was something wrong? Was it something worth telling Lisa right now on Christmas day? I shook my head.

"No nothing is wrong." It seemed as if she didn't believe me but was too tired to continue the conversation early in the morning.

"Okay then, come back to bed it's cold."

I nodded my head and walked towards the bed tucking myself under covers and close to her enough to feel her body heat.

"Merry Christmas baby" Lisa whispered.

"Merry Christmas Lisa." I whispered back, as I try to not stress over the paining guilt of me not wanting to tell Lisa about the news. 

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. So sorry for the horrible smut. I suck at writing smut hence why I don't write a lot of smut lol. 

But let's see how things will turn out for this story. How do you guys think Lisa will react to the news? Do you guys think Rosé will tell Lisa? Comment your reactions or opinions on this chapter, and don't forget to vote and share as well. Love you guyssss ❤️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
51.3K 2.3K 90
"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinking, I didn't know getting drunk would be...
546K 15.1K 62
Lisa is a poor girl who had an unfortunate life. She needs to pay a lot of debits if she doesn't want her family to end in disgrace. But she doesn't...
19.2K 644 15
Rosé has feelings for Lisa for a long time now but Lisa is with someone else. __________ If there's any mistake, please let me know. ☆