Destiny United Us

By Shandy2416

*Short Story* Mirunalni, an orphan yearning for love masks an introverted nature to survive in this cruel soc... More

Prologue
1❤️ Her eyes
2❤️ Her Saviour
4❤️ Should I tell her?
5❤️ His Confession
6❤️ Her Confession
7❤️ Lovely Dumpling
8❤️ He's my Life
9❤️ Will your mom like me?
10❤️ Climax
Epilogue

3❤️ In his home

4.7K 365 238
By Shandy2416

Siddharth's pov

Thud. She fell on the ground unconscious.

My heart stopped a second. I ran to her, patted her delicate cheeks and sprinkled some water on her face.

She didn't react. My heart was beating as if it would jump out of the ribcage.

I didn't think twice before lifting her up in bridal style. I placed her fragile body on the backseat and hurried to driver seat. I rashly drove to the hospital while occasionally patting on her cheeks.

I lifted her in bridal style and went inside emergency, soon the doctor asked me to put her on the strecher and they took her inside.

Why am I worried to this extent for a mere employee of mine.

Is she more than an employee to me?

My chain of thoughts were broke by the doctor. She told," She has been under emotional stress Mr. Siddharth. That's why she had a psychogenic blackout. Now she's fine. You can take her home. I've prescribed few medicines for her. Take care of her mental health too Mr"

I never knew she was under this much emotional stress. She hid her pain and sorrow behind her beautiful smile.

After few minutes, she came out. She came directly to me and told," I'm really sorry for troubling you sir" in an apologetic tone.

What the hell is she saying I thought. I replied," please don't thank me and make me a stranger". You're a stranger for her dude said my mind.

She nodded and walked behind me.

She got into the car and asked," how did you bring me here?"

Oh God how am I gonna answer this. I took a deep breath and told ," umm... I carried you ". Her eyes widened the minute she heard it.

To lessen the awkwardness, I switched on the music and started driving but not to her hostel.

Mirunalini's pov

I looked up it was my saviour, Siddharth sir. He thrashed Varun badly. At last, someone is fighting for me.

He was about to call the cops but I refused as I am alone and I can handle a case in the court for the rest of my life.

He took me to the hospital. The mere thought of his touch was making me disgusted, tears resisted to stop.

My cheeks were paining a lot due the slaps. I felt so low. Why don't I have even one person who loves me in this whole world ?

I thanked him. His question just made me laugh at my fate. His reaction turned from caring to guilty when I told that I'm an orphan. I shouldn't have told it.

He told," I'm with you Miru". The first shock is that these are the words that I wanted to hear forever. Someone just told me that. Second was my name, no one has ever called me 'Miru'.

He soon corrected his words. I knew that no-one will ever tell those words to me. Even though it was by mistake, those words gave a little warmth.

He dropped me, I thanked him and turned. That's all I remember. Something black was creeping in front of my eyes.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. The doctor was speaking with Quokka *correction* Siddharth sir.

When I I asked him about how I was brought to the hospital, his face flushed. I realised that I asked a wrong question. I wished I could dig a hole and bury myself to escape this embarassment.

After few minutes, he called my name. I said," Yes sir". The next thing he told shook me.

He told," Ms. Mirunalni, it's already 11, you're hostel entry time is over now. You can't enter until morning. Only if you're ok, I shall take you to my house"

I was watching him with my lips parted as I wasn't able to decide.

He saw my expression and told," or else I can drop you at any of your friend's house"

I don't have anyone known in Chennai so I turned to him and told," I don't have any friends here sir"

He told," ok then I'll take you to my home. You don't have any problem right?"

Why am I troubling him this much. Oh god I feel guilty. I told," no problem sir".

We soon reached his house *correction* mansion. It was enormous.

He led me inside and said," you can take any of the four rooms in the left ms. Mirunalni. The last room to your right is mine."

Soon a lady in her late fifties came. He said," she was my nanny, Rani amma. She'll assist you. Please make yourself comfortable". I slightly nodded murmuring a thank you sir.

(Amma - here. A person whom we respect as our mother)

He left to his room. The lady brightly smiled at me. I too gave a slight smile.

She was asking about some basic details about me. She was a really friendly person. I even forgot the things that happened few hours ago while talking to her. She gave me motherly vibes which made me feel warm.

She told me that I was the first girl that Siddharth sir ever brought to his home. I was shocked. A great CEO like him could get numerous girls in a snap of the finger.

I took the last room opposite to Quokka's. Before leaving me, she told," I've a strange feeling that I know you already. It might be my imagination. Good night sweetie "

I stood under the shower about an hour trying to erase that filthy touch from my body.

I came out when I was out of tears. Now my thoughts were about Quokka. Why do I feel so safe near him? His positive aura is doing something to me.

Do I like him?

I face palmed myself. My mind warned me," he saved you from that bastard but that doesn't mean he likes you. He would've done the same even if some other girl was in you place. Moreover he is the best buisness man of the year while you're a mere employee of him. You can't reach him even if you keep a ladder. So, don't overthink and hurt yourself"

My mind's words seemed true. I lied down and slept the next second due to the medicines.

I woke up in the morning with the sunrays on my face. My body was aching badly. I stepped down the bed while Rani amma knocked. I asked her to come in.

She had basic necessities for the morning. I quickly took a bath and wore the kurta which she gave. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and came out of my room searching for Quokka. I need to thank him properly.

The routes were really confusing in the huge mansion. I walked for nearly 10 minutes and reached a place which I assumed to be the lobby.

While I was about to walk away, someone turned me by my wrist and slapped me hard.

Hey glucovitas,

How was the chapter?

Who do you guys think slapped our darling Miru *Sid glares* his darling Miru?

Thanks for reading 💕 don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Happy reading 🤗

One more thing,

Thanks a lot for this beautiful cover Queen_9876 ❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.1K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1M 74.1K 73
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
6.6K 347 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
2K 147 20
She married him just to save her father's company but who knew that this marriage will save her live too. Aahna malhotra a 22 year old year who had c...