The King of Sanctuary

By GoldenCosmo_

(Gold Saint of Leo male reader x Saint Seiya Females) This story takes place after Saint Seiya Omega season 2... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: The Lion and the Bull
Chapter 2: The Secret Sign
Athena (Saori Kido) LEMON
Aftermath
Snakes in the Grass
Rescuing the Ophiuchus
New Girls
The Serpents's Wrath
A Lion's Reward (Lemon)
The Silver Eagle
Silver Saint Eagle Marin
Clutched in her talons (Lemon)
Author's Note
Author's note #2
Bird's of a Feather (Lemon)
A Master and her Apprentice (Lemon)
The bond between sisters (Lemon)
Author's Note
Saint Seiya: Santia Shou
A Saintia party
Hey Guys

Asgardian Beauty (Lemon)

780 5 0
By GoldenCosmo_

Y/N and the other Gold Saints were standing in attention. Apparently some representatives of Asgard were coming here.

"It is good to see you again Athena." Polaris Hilda said.

"It is good to see you too Hilda. Who are these people?" Athena asked

"This is my handmaiden Freya, and this is the current representative of Odin, Lyfia.

"Hello." They said greeted their hand

Lyfia and Y/N locked eyes. She saw him and walked towards him. There she asked, "Are you the Gold Saint of Leo?"

Y/N nodded. "Leo Y/N, commander of the saints."

Lyfia smiled. "I knew your predecessor, Aiolia. I can tell he would be proud to have you as his successor."

Y/N smiled, "Thank you."

"Now that introduction are over, why don't I show you to your room?" Athena offered.

"That would be lovely." Hilda said.

And with that the meeting was adjourned

—————————/TimeSkip/————————

Y/N was standing in front of Athena's chambers. The Goddess had once again called him for another 'fun time'

He opened the door and couldn't believe what he saw.

On the bed were Freya, Hilda and Lyfia. The three girls were all naked as the day they were born and having a time on the bed. The three were in a daisy chain eating out one another's pussy. Freya was munching on Hilda's as Hilda was slurping on Lyfia's and Lyfia was enjoying the delights of Freya's cunt. It was a hot and erotic sight given the volume of the moaning going on. He was pretty sure all three were close to coming.

He was right as all three girls let out loud shrieks/moans/screams as they hit their peaks. They then laid there breathing hard and Hilda was the first to look up. Her face was shiny from Lyfia's succulent juices.

"Oh hello Y/N, we were just waiting for you" Hilda said.

This had Freya and Hilda look up and grin at Y/N with their shiny faces.

"O-oh, Ok. Why?" He stuttered

"Well Athena's told us about your little harem, and we wanted to join in on the fun." Freya said.

"Besides, you've never fucked an asgardian before. Aren't you even a little bit curious what asgardian pussy feels like?" Lyfia aksed, licking her lips

Y/N couldn't deny their naked bodies were amazing. He then stripped off his clothes revealing his nude body to the girls. This had them lick their lips.

"I go first" Lyfia hollered.

Freya pouted and Hilda frowned since she wanted to go first, but Lyfia called it and meant she'd be first. As such was the rules of the bedroom. So Lyfia laid down and spread her legs showing off her glistening pussy to Y/N. Y/N got on top of her and began to fuck her. Lyfia moaned as Y/N thrust in and out of her with every stroke stronger and harder than the last one.

"Of fucking gods yes" Lyfia moaned.

"Hey, they shouldn't have all the fun" Hilda said.

She pulled Freya to her and they made out passionately with each other. Hilda's fingers went down and two of them began to furiously thrust in and out of Freya's gushing cunt. Freya moaned into Hilda's mouth. Hilda moved her mouth and began to suckle Freya's neck as her other hand cupped Freya's tits.

"Fuck" Freya moaned.

"Oh, I am so going to" Hilda said with a smirk.

The fingers fucking Freya increased in speed. She also added another finger making it three as her thumb sought out Freya's clit and began to stroke it. This made Freya arch her back as she let out a shrieking moan as she came hard. Hilda kept going finger fucking Freya as Freya's juices spilled out splashing onto the bed.

"Oh gods, stop!" Freya pleaded.

Hilda finally slowed and Freya was breathing heavily.

Meanwhile Lyfia was in complete and utter rapture. Her focus was just on Y/N's phallus as it went in and out of her quim faster and harder each time. She had come a couple times she knew it, but it was all a build up to her final great climax.

"FUCK!" Lyfia screamed as she came.

Y/N shot his seed deep into Lyfia, luckily she had taken an herb to prevent pregnancy. She, Freya and Hilda had all taken the herb before they started fucking Y/N.

"That was lovely babe" Lyfia said tiredly.

Y/N smiled and pecked Lyfia on the lips before pulling out. Lyfia mewled at the loss then dozed off. He then turned to find Hilda waiting for him.

"Ready for the real deal?" she asked.

"Why don't we find out" Y/N smirked.

"Freya, clean our master off for me" Hilda ordered.

"Clean him yourself bitch" Freya said tiredly.

She was still recovering from her orgasm that Hilda had given her.

Hilda rolled her eyes.

"I just can't find good helps these days" she muttered.

She then licked Y/N clean and then laid back again. Y/N got on top of Hilda and began to pump in and out of her. Hilda moaned loudly as Y/N worked his rod in and out of her. She loved how Y/N fucked her. He could make her come so much before he'd lose his load. He had great staying power. She could tell he never left any girl he was with unsatisfied unlike some other guys.

"Oh fuck" Hilda moaned as she bit her bottom lips.

Y/N lean down and captured Hilda's lips with his. They made out as Y/N kept pounding Hilda's quivering pussy.

"FUCK! FASTER! HARDER!" Hilda screamed.

Y/N's eyes widened hearing Hilda barking out orders to him like they were training.

"Y/N, stop" Hilda ordered.

Y/N slowed his pumping to a crawl.

"I want to be on top." Hilda said

Hilda always wants to be in charge, even during sex. So Y/N wrapped his arms around Hilda's body and rolled so she was on top.

"It's your show Hilda, get to it" Y/N said then smacked Hilda's firm ass.

Hilda gave Y/N a quick glare, but then began to move up and down on top of Y/N. She threw her head back moaning.

Y/N held Hilda's hips to steady her on, but allowed her to do the work. He's had sex long enough to know she doesn't like any help when she's on top like this.

/Scene Break/

Meanwhile Freya crawled up to Lyfia and began to slurp at Lyfia's quim since she saw Y/N's seed leaking out. Freya didn't want to waste a good thing.

Lyfia moaned as she felt Freya's tongue bury inside her cunt. it felt so good. She moved her hips humping Freya's face.

"Oh gods" she yowled.

Freya smirked as she pushed her face deeper into Lyfia's crotch munching harder and faster on Lyfia's muffin. Her nose rubbing against Lyfia's clit. This increased Lyfia's pleasure to the max.

"OH GODS!" Lyfia screamed as she came.

Freya kept going prolonging Lyfia's climax.

/Scene Break/

Hilda kept going bouncing up and down on Y/N's cock. She loved the feeling of being on top. Sure, there would be times where she would take the more submissive role of being on the bottom, but being on top once and a while made her feel good, in control of things.

"Gods" Hilda moaned as she came.

Y/N took this time at Hilda's moment of weakness and did a roll with a twist. He rolled them over to their sides and as he did that he twisted himself around so he was in back of Hilda never pulling out of her. He then began to pump in and out of her. This caused Hilda to gasp and moan since in this new position Y/N was touching her in place he didn't before.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" Hilda gasped.

Y/N had his hands in front of Hilda and cupped her breasts tweaking her hard nipples.

"Please Y/N, please. Can't take any more" Hilda pleaded.

Y/N was really going to town on her pussy and she didn't know how much more she could take of the pounding. Finally Y/N came inside Hilda and then pulled out. Hilda laid there breathing hard.

Y/N smirked and saw Freya still eating Lyfia out. Her ass wiggling back and forth in the air. The sight got him hard and he knee walked to Freya. He pulled her ass down so it was level with his newly harden cock. He then thrusted in.

Freya pulled away from her treat and gasped. She turned back, her face shiny with Lyfia's juices. She saw Y/N plowing away at her.

"Oh gods, Y/N" she moaned.

"Get back to eat Lyfia, that's an order" Y/N grunted.

"Yes master" Gwen said then put her head back into Lyfia's cunt.

"Nooooooo" Lyfia moaned.

Y/N just shot her a smirk as he kept pumping in and out of Freya's pussy. His hands gripping Freya's smooth hips.

Freya was moaning away as she tried to keep rhythm in her eating. But it was hard since Y/N's cock was really driving her wild. Her loud moaning into Lyfia's pussy though made the girl above come again.

"Please, no more, can't take any fucking more" Lyfia whined.

"Freya, you can stop" Y/N ordered.

Freya removed her head, her face red and shiny. She was regaining her breath as she kept moaning.

"Fuck me Y/N, fuck me. Yes fuck me, more, harder, faster. Can't get enough. FUCK!" Freya wailed.

Y/N was now slamming away at Freya's pussy knowing this would be his last hurrah. Finally he came for the last time. He pulled out and plopped down on the mattress breathing hard. The four too exhausted to do much else fell asleep where they were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 170 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
44.7K 1.1K 27
Maybe you've heard a story. Maybe not. Either way, I doubt you'd remember it. The stories are often wrong, anyways. But it's always going to be there...
96 1 13
This story is a remake of the story saint seiya omega by my hands and it is about the events of 13 years ago when Mars arrived from earth and remembe...
1.2K 23 32
This work will be full of scenarios in which a female reader is dating Seiya from "Saint Seiya". You guys are welcome to make requests in the comment...