Sink or Swim

By privateguy

A group of teenage college girls find themselves on a voyage of self discovery as they come to terms with fam... More

About Me and 'Sink or Swim'
Chapter 2 - Sleepover
Chapter 3 - The Morning After
Chapter 4 - Hidden Away
Chapter 5 - Finally Settled
Chapter 6 - Did The Earth Move for You?
Chapter 7 - Party in The USA
Chapter 8 - The Plot Thickens
Chapter 9 - Surprises All Round
Chapter 10 - Life Stories
Chapter 11 - Lost and Manipulated
Chapter 12 - Closing In
Chapter 13 - Out of The Fire
Book 2 Preview: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Chapter 1 - Everything is New

155 29 98
By privateguy

The sun was shining. It was late May  the temperatures were not too hot just yet but it was warm enough to take an outside swim for the first time this year.  Leanne Cox, Jessica Lane, Abigail Jones and Joanne Wu were making their way to the recently refurbished public pool to do just that - they were the best relay foursome in the local sixth form college. They were all great swimmers in their own right but as a team they felt unstoppable. They had spent the past two years visiting various swimming pools across London and were finally pleased to be returning to the newest pool and leisure complex built in their own back yard.

Leanne was tall, about 5'9" and slim, very fashionable. Her long blonde hair was always immaculate despite the fact that she spent so much time in the pool training and racing. Today she wore her hair loose with a single blue braid woven into a plait to one side, the blue braid brought out her striking beautiful blue eyes. She wore casual sportswear in a stylish way, all branded - if there was a member of the group who would be modelling Leanne was the girl you would pick. She walked with confidence and was clearly the leader of the group - her attitude, confidence and demeanour was greater than her actual 18 year old age would suggest. Leanne had grown up with just her career oriented mother and as an only child. Her father left the country when he found out her mother was pregnant, she didn't know her father, she had never met him and had never had the time to find him.  Fortunately coming from a rich family Leanne had everything she wanted and under the circumstances she found herself totally spoilt - a 'money is no object' kind of girl.

Her best friend Jessica was not quite as tall at around 5'7", but she was as equally attractive. She too had sparkling blue eyes and cute freckles that ran just across her nose. Although a few months older, she clearly did not show the confidence of Leanne and was quite shy. Her long dark wavy hair fell just below her shoulders. Despite her shyness, Jessica chose to always wear figure hugging clothing. To save time, it was clear that Jessica had chosen to simply wear her team swim-costume to travel to the pool and simply pair it with a some hot-pants. She added a zip-up track top to her outfit in case it became colder later and although her trainers were not the same high-spec branded type like Leanne, were stylish enough to match the colour scheme of the rest of her outfit. Jessica was from a solid family but her circumstances were different to her best friend although she also was an only child. Her parents were totally over protective and kept a close eye on anyone she was involved with and took an interest in everything she did.

Abigail was certainly not the most attractive girl in the group but she was still someone who could turn heads despite her more chubby build. She was shorter than both Leanne and Jessica, approximately 5'4". She had striking red-ginger hair that was quite frizzy and freckles that ran across her face, over shoulders, down her ample cleavage and all over her arms. Boys in her classes described her as "cute" and were not only attracted to her features and sweet smile, but also to her wonderful bubbly personality. Abigail, or Abi as her preferred to be called was the glue in the team - she was always positive even when the worst scenario was playing out. If the girls were loosing a a relay race it was Abi who would always say they could win even if it looked like an impossible situation to retrieve. Abi didn't choose to follow a particular style, but when summer came around she would always wear strapless flowing dresses, not to hide her size 12 figure, she was proud of her body, but so she could enjoy the freedom an feeling of the summer air flowing close to her skin.  Both her finger and toe nails were painted in expensive glossy polish, her finger nails sporting a ladybird design. Her family were always busy as she had three sisters and a younger brother. Being the oldest her Mum and Dad left Abi to do her own thing.

Joanne, the fourth member of the team was of Asian decent, at 17 she was the youngest member of the team. Her father was a dentist from Hong Kong who married her British mother, an executive banker,  shortly prior to the territory being handed back to the Chinese from the British in 1997 when the family moved to the UK. An only child like Jessica, Joanne was far more confident due to her up bringing and was the brains and tactician behind the team. She had dark black straight hair cut in a bob that framed her face. She had dark brown oval eyes a small nose and beautiful full smile. She wore light framed glasses which were hardly noticeable against her warm yellowish-sallow coloured skin. Joanne dressed in a preppy manner, preferring to wear short plaid skirts and blouses and at 5"6 was slight taller than Abi. Jo, as the team called her, loved stripy long socks that sat just above her knees and she matched them to a set of neat black formal shoes. The other girls were so casual when the four were together it seemed as though Jo was the oldest amongst them and could even be taken as the team manager!

The time was three-forty in the afternoon, as the girls reached the pool entrance. Jo approached the reception desk, "Hi Naomi, we're checking in for swim practice, a gym session and..."

"A gym session! Seriously!" Abi interrupted.

"Well yeah - if we're gonna be the best - we've gotta train like the best" Leanne chipped in.

Jo turned back to the receptionist  "...and, as I was saying a relaxing sauna session to finish."

"Here you go girls," Naomi said, "Here is you entry slips. Glad you could come back and try the new facilities. There are a few things to note that have changed since you last came here, firstly the changing facilities have changed - we now have 3 bays - male, female and family/disabled. The female facilities are to the very far left and are communal, unfortunately we have had to remove the individual cubicles to accommodate the family mixed changing facilities. Don't worry you can't be seen by the guys as the family section is in-between and has solid walls separating each section. We don't allow non-family groups into the family section due some 'unfortunate' happenings between some single individuals when we first opened. The Sauna session starts at 5.00pm and is mixed on a first come first severed access basis. Each Sauna allows for 6 individuals. We now have four Saunas - for safety reasons there must be a minimum of two people per Sauna. Finally, the centre will close at 6:30pm today due to staff induction training, although as I know 'The Fantastic Four' I am sure I can make an allowance and perhaps get you some private time after closing in the pool."

Jo continued to chat to Naomi as the others looked around the new reception foyer. Leanne and Abi walked over to the brand new 'Oasis' refreshment bar. They were drawn by the smell of freshly toasted sandwiches and brewing coffee and hot chocolate. There was a quiet hub-bub of conversation from the seated patrons who all looked typically out of place at the leisure centre. 

"Why do fitness places sell god damn cakes?" said Abi looking across the vast range of glass covered delights.

"So they can sign people up when they get fat!" exclaimed Leanne laughing.

Jessica continued to stand in the middle of the foyer - staring at the digital temperature displays above the reception desk:

Children and Baby Pool 29C 

Leisure Pool 29C

Recreational Pool 27C

Outdoor Pool 27C

She couldn't help thinking about the words Naomi spoke of regarding the changes that had been made to the changing room facilities and the words echoed in her head "...female facilities are to the very far left and are communal..." It was the last word that worried her "...communal..."

"Hey, Jess - you ok?", Abi came bundling over "What's up? You've got even more quite than normal since we checked in.."

"Oh, sorry, nothing - I'm fine." Jess replied, as the other girls approached.

"Great news guys - we can hang out all day and even tonight if want - in fact whenever we like! Naomi has spoken to the manger, and despite her only being an apprentice, Mr Jefferson, told her that as we are training for the county trials he is happy to provide us with unlimited access..." said Jo excitedly, "...and what's more he has only said this is going to be all FRRRREEEE!!"

"Free?!" said Abi "Who you been shagging to get us that benefit! - Bloody hell!"

"Nobody - it's just that I know Naomi since forever and she has been talking about us non-stop apparently! Whilst you were eyeing up the cakes Abi, Mr Jefferson came out and told me he wanted us to do well at the trials as it would be great publicity for his centre and get people through the doors so it makes sense that we are given unlimited access. Wanna know more...?" replied Jo.

"More? There's more?" Abi questioned.

Leanne and Jess stayed silent as Jo went on, "Hell yeah...he has even offered us a proper coach and physio to work with us - we'll get to meet them next week if we're interested - apparently the coach has worked with Rebecca Adlington and Adam Peaty in the past - they are GOLD medallists! This is so amazing!"

Leanne and Abi looked gobsmacked while Jessica's mind continued to go back to the earlier surprise about the changing facilities...the words echoed in her head again and again "...female facilities are to the very far left and are communal...communal...communal..."

The time was getting on to 4:15pm, the girls had been in the centre for around 30mins and had not even moved out of the foyer - although now they had been provided with unlimited access the clock was no longer an issue.

Leanne grabbed Jess by the arm, "As we no longer have to worry about times lets take a real good look around! Everything is new and refurbed  - we may as well make the most of our time here. Jo forget the schedule for now - I wanna see what they have done to the place and Abi do you want to grab us all something to ea...."

Abi came wandering back to the group, "Sorry, I got hungry... you were saying..." she said taking bites out of a toasted cheese and ham panini that had miraculously appeared in her hand, Leanne look on in disbelief, "What? Hey come on... seriously, I need to eat!"

The girls walked over together to the Oasis and picked up a few bites to eat each and grabbed some drinks. They sat down on the soft sofas near the window, they were far more comfortable than the plastic garden furniture and tables that were located in front of them. Two giant indoor palm trees were situated at either end of the sofas and they hung over their heads giving the appearance that the sofas were located in the middle of a tropical island. The scene was quite surreal as the glass backdrop behind them looked out onto the busy main road - Red double decker London buses constantly pulled up at the bus stop directly behind them and black taxis and food delivery motorcycles buzzed past.

"Ah!...and you must be the Fintastic four..." the team looked up the at each other faking forced smiles  as Mr Jefferson came ambling over, "...see what I did there, 'Fin' instead of 'Fan'. Ha, ha, hmmm, what a great honour to finally meet the rest of you!" Abi mouthed OMG toward Leanne who smirked. 

Mr Jefferson, was in his late forties to early fifties, his hair was balding at the back but with a large quiff on top. He was dressed in a pink and blue checked shirt and dark brown pinstriped suit.  The trousers were way too small for him and the shirt bulged around his large stomach. He wore a poor choice of red patterned tie that was clearly meant to impress, but simply failed to meet its objective as it clashed directly with the rest of his outfit. If you were to see Mr Jefferson in the leisure centre you would be forgiven for thinking you had walked onto the studio set of a remake of the 1990's BBC comedy show The Brittas Empire - the fact his forename is Gordon and he sounds just like the TV character with the annoying nasal voice should come as no surprise!

"Well, girls" Gordon emphasised the word girls, drawing out 'ls' and raising up his hands, "how about a tour of our amazing little complex we have here...not with me I'm far to busy but we can use one of our lads - ah - Paul - you will do!"

Gordon reached out a grabbed the passing Paul - Head Lifeguard and Daily Duty Manager.

"Paul say hello to the girls..." 

Paul was in his mid-twenties, was about six foot tall well tanned, had blonde cropped hair and gym-toned. With his piecing big blue eyes he looked like he belonged on a beach rather than inside the leisure centre. He wore a white polo-styled t-shirt with a neat leisure centre logo position on the breast, and navy blue track bottoms. He had a whistle around his neck along with a digital ID badge and two keys. Over his shoulder he was carrying a bright red zip-up hoodie which you could see had 'Lifeguard' emblazed across the back in bright yellow print. Leanne's face brightened as she realised it wouldn't be the annoying Gordon Jefferson guiding them around the new look centre. 

"Hi," said Paul looking at the four girls surprised to be dragged into the conversation, "errmm, very nice to meet you - I guess I'll be your guide."

"Nice to meet you Paul, I'm Leanne, this is Jessica, Abi and Jo. We're..." Leanne was cut-off by Gordon 

"Ah, exccccccelent! I'll leave you to it. Have a nice tour and I do hope you win something to up our membership figures...remember Paul is here not just as a guide - he is here to give you anything and everything you may need and want. Have fun!" Gordon Jefferson turned to walk away - made two steps, turned back and gave a little wave then turned away again and walked back towards his office calling towards reception, "Naomi, Naomi.... can you help me out please...." 

In the back of Leanne's mind she knew what she wanted from Paul from the moment she saw him - and it certainly did not involve a tour of the leisure centre facilities. "Anyway," she said, "We are known as the Fantastic Four - we plan on becoming the worlds greatest elite swim relay team - we are good and looking at records...and I'm very please to meet you."

Paul smiled "Sounds great - but lets get this tour started shall we - I understand that you now have free passes and even after hours access." Leanne look a little disgruntled that her advances had been ignored as Naomi came running. She handed the security cards to Paul, "Oh, Jess you left your phone on the front desk."

Naomi handed the Jess her phone before running back to man reception before Jess could thank her.

"Ah, and here are some guest access all areas swipe cards - they will get you into the building and to all the areas you need." Paul passed the access cards around. "Simply touch them on the electronic locks and you're in."

The girls took the cards and placed the lanyards around their necks as Paul started to direct them away from the foyer and up the stairs to the second level. When they reached the top he continued to walk along the walkway overlooking the indoor pools. At the end of the corridor the group reached a locked door. Everyone touched their cards on the electronic lock to test they were working. A red LED light changed from red to green  as each card was touched against it and let out a beep. Once through the door the corridor opened up into a large conference suite lined with chairs. The floor was clear and the girls gathered around to listen to Paul begin the tour.

"Welcome to 'The Theatre'," Paul said presenting the room in a way that mocked a tour guide, "This room doubles up as a large dance workshop/studio, yoga room and just for the old folk - bingo hall or bowls hall. Of course this room is also used for functions such as discos, parties and we have even planned to hold weddings here!"

Abi immediately raised an eyebrow and was just about to speak  when Jo stopped her. Jessica gave a wry smile - she knew what Abi was about to say, as did the rest of the girls and Leanne glared towards her. "I was only going to say I love weddings," she said innocently, "I was thinking how lovely Leanne would look modelling wedding dresses." Abi deliberately stressed the word modelling even though the group knew that she had picked up on the instant attraction Leanne had toward their guide.

"Anyway lets move on..." Paul walked across the room and the group followed exiting via a side door on the far side of the large hall. 

Leanne walked as close to Paul as was physically possible without touching him. He would be able to smell her light fragrant perfume at that distance. Abi and Jo followed side by side, Abi still holding her milkshake and sucking the straw at every opportunity. Jessica trailed slightly behind taking in her surroundings, her mind occasionally thinking back to the words mentioned in the foyer -  "...female facilities...communal".

The group passed the large gym, steam rooms and therapy rooms, Paul talking all the time explaining what takes place at each location. He stopped by the door and Abi slurped her final serving of shake. She pushed between Leanne and Paul, dumped the empty cup into the bin smiling - "Sorry" - she said with a cheeky grin.

Paul opened the door and the group were hit by the warmth of the outside. Leanne unzipped her track-top revealing her sports bra and cleavage, ensuring that Paul was able to see a little tease of her body, which he tried to ignore. They made their way down the external stairs and when they reached the bottom they found themselves at the edge of four huge multi-use sports pitches. Two were astro-turf and the others grass. Leanne stumbled at the bottom step and was caught by Paul. He held her momentarily as she regained her balance. Abi, Jessica and Jo glanced at each other - had she done that on purpose?

"Back outside in the suburban London air," Paul began regaining his composure, "where we have four  multi-sports pitches that are used for activities including football, rugby, hockey and lacrosse. We even have American Football scheduled to take place here at the instance of the owners. Shall we move on?"

The group strolled between the pitches and reached another building. This was L-shaped and re-joined the main building via another glass walkway that sat over tall dense hedging. The two glass doors to this building were open so they strolled inside. The receptionist greeted everyone with an obligatory good afternoon, welcome to 'The Course'. This building seemed more upmarket than a standard public leisure centre and more like a 5 star hotel. Paul guided the girls down a carpeted corridor and into a small room that was set up with a huge video screen and tiered seating. It looked a little like a lecture hall but smaller with just about 30 seats. "This is the media room," Paul explained, "as you may have gathered as we entered, we have arrived in the 'The Course'. This is actually the club house of the 18 hole golf course that spreads out into the green-belt.  There are also 8 private tennis courts and 3 private squash courts in this part of the centre. To help explain what is going on here the leisure centre owners have provided a tour/publicity video." 

Paul picked up a remote control from a lectern, asked the girls to take a seat and pressed a button. Automatically, the lights in the room dimmed, it was as if everyone was sitting in their own private cinema but sitting on lecture room seats with a fold down note taking desk.  A large corporate dragon logo appeared on the screen - the words 'MacIntrye-Wells Sports Inc.' appeared below.

"Welcome to the world of sport, where the public can live their sporting dreams." The narrators voiced boomed from the surround sound speakers. "It is the dream of David MacIntrye  to make sure that everyone no matter how old or young can live a happy and active lifestyle. As part of his dream he has decided to invest his money into this public/private land regeneration initiative to cultivate a culture of  healthy living."

An old picture of the leisure centre was displayed on the screen, with run down shops an old hotel and gas works surrounding it - the narrator continued, "At the edge of London stood an old disused gas works, poorly maintained shops and an under-utilised leisure centre. The local authority had a dream that this environment could be reshaped and become the pinnacle of sports and leisure.  Although smaller than the London 2012 Olympic site MacIntrye-Wells Sports Incorporated approached the Council to purchase the land as well as the green belt space beyond to transform this run down area into what you see today. In response to the investment the Council has allowed MacIntrye-Wells to develop private sports facilities alongside those provided to the general public. Enjoy your tour - your healthy future begins today." The screen flickered off and the lights came back on.

"How much did they pay Morgan Freeman for that small voice-over!" whispered Abi toward Jessica.

"A little too much, or maybe nothing!" whispered Paul who was sitting behind and had overheard, sending Abi into a state of embarrassment.  He stood up and started walking down the steps, "You've just heard the voice of Morgan Freeman, as Abi has just correctly identified. Morgan is one of David MacIntyre's closest friends. David as you probably know is one of the United States richest men. He also counts Donald Trump as another good friend and has sporting links in the form of Tiger Woods, Rodger Federer, the Williams sisters and Formula One's Ross Brawn. Mr MacIntrye has been linked with the perspective purchase of Premier League football teams but instead is understood to be a silent partner to Malcolm Glazer at Manchester United. Closer to his US home he owns a significant shareholding in the NFL and is joint owner of the Los Angeles Chargers team. If you were wondering Mr MacIntrye is the brother-in-law of Robert Wells. His younger sister is the CEO of the Wells Group whose primary company is Sports Retail. Robert Wells tends to be more of a silent partner when it comes to the business."

"David MacIntrye is a really private man and nobody knows much about him." said Jessica.

"Hey yeah, apparently I heard he is a bachelor who lives alone in a huge mansion" added Leanne, "I wonder what he wants from this part of London?"

"Trust you to know his marital status - you do realise he is old enough to be your father!" Abi chipped in addressing Leanne. 

Leanne turned and gave a sharp scowl  in her direction as Paul asked the girls to follow him through the building. At the end of another corridor Paul zapped his badge and the group walked into what appeared to be a store room full of golfing equipment. Had they carried on to the left they would have entered the Golf Course Bar and Restaurant, however as it was they entered a dimly lit room which appeared to simply be a huge storage cupboard. They passed row upon row of boxes, plastic covered sports apparel, boxes of trainers, football boots and other sports footwear. Another door soon appeared which opened directly into what appeared to be a sports store. 

"This is 'Wells Sports' - where you can purchase just about any sports equipment you can dream about." said Paul. The group browsed their way through the shop picking up and looking at some of the merchandise until they reached another stairwell. It was sign-posted Public Leisure Centre  Complex. They walked up the steps and once at the top they realised where they were. They had reached the glass skywalk that they had seen from the sports pitches. 

Paul led the group through the glass corridor and stopped at about the half way point. They could see the sports pitches, some of the the golf course and countryside beyond, the main leisure centre and the outdoor pool. "The best view in London" said Paul "A sports persons dream." The girls looked in awe and were speechless as they continued walking. 

At the end of the glass walkway they reached another set of stairs which led them back to an area on the opposite side of the foyer from where they had started. The large digital clock on the wall was showing the time as 6:18pm. They had spent over two hours wandering around the huge complex. 

"That was amazing," commented Jo, "Who would have thought all of this was hidden behind the buildings out front."

Paul responded, "Mr MacIntrye owns the land across the street too - the nightclub, the hotel, the bowling alley, even the small boutique cinema as well as the Casino - its all part of his investment in the local community. I've gotta run to prep for the induction programme that starts in thirty minutes  so I'll leave you too it. You have your passes and can stay after hours. Just keep safe in the pools as you won't see a lifeguard after 6:30 tonight."

Leanne turned to Paul as he was about to leave, "Hey, we'll need your number if we get into problems" she said trying to look seductive, "I've got my mobile here."

Paul turned back slightly embarrassed, blushing "Oh, yeah sure." -  he gave his number to Leanne who typed it into her i-Phone and promptly sent a text:

'Thanks Baby xx L'

Paul received the text read it, blushed some more, said goodbye quickly to the girls and promptly scuttled off in the direction of the offices behind the reception desk which by now was standing empty as the centre was now closed to new entries.

Pauls sudden movement promoted Jo into action, "What the hell did to say in your text Lea?"

"Declared her undying love!" responded Abi.

"No just thanks for the number really!" Leanne responded back, "Can we just get back to the swimming now!"

Leanne, Abi and Jo started to make their way toward the female changing rooms as Jessica stood thinking - the words "communal" started echoing in her head again. "You coming?" Abi shouted over as she ran back to pull Jessica along.

The girls entered the changing rooms, the familiar smell of chlorinated water rising gently into the air filled their lungs. The changing facilities comprised of rows of benches with three hooks per bench arranged in clusters of six either back to back or facing each other. Digi-code lockers lined the walls on either side and the floor was covered in off-white/cream coloured dimpled tiles. At odd intervals mirrors and sinks with complimentary hair driers were conveniently placed between the lockers. At the far end of the changing room was the entrance to the poolside area and a block of twelve open showers located in the corner arranged in groups of four. A partition wall ran along the shower block. Turning right behind the showers was a hidden corridor which would lead directly poolside. 

Jessica surveyed the facilities nervously but the changing rooms were quite empty as many patrons had left for the day due to the early closing time. Five or six woman remained, a few were rough drying their hair with towels with one or two using the hair driers. One or two younger girls were being hurried along by their mothers who wanted to get home for tea. It appeared as though the team would be getting a private swim, but this still made Jessica feel uneasy.

Leanne and Abi grabbed a couple of good height lockers near the mirrors and Jessica and Jo claimed two at the same height in the next bay next to the hair driers. 

Jessica removed her towel and swim cap from her bag and slipped off her hot pants.  She swapped her trainers for poolside slip shoes and walked to the mirror to tie her hair up into a tight bun. She looked in the mirror and could see her team-mates starting to undress. Jess quickly bundled her bag and other stuff into the locker and made her way poolside trying not to think about the image of her half-naked friends in the mirror.

Once at the poolside a moment of dread filled Jessica's mind. I'll have to shower and change into my clothes when we're done swimming! Being naked in front of her friends had been playing on her mind all afternoon after hearing about the communal changing rooms. Jess didn't have many hang-ups, she was beautiful and had a great toned body but she hated being looked at and now she had no choice but to face that fear in front of her three best female friends. "Come on Jess - park it!" she said to herself, "Just concentrate and swim."

With renewed focus Jessica made her way slowly further poolside. There were very few people in the pool and they were making their way towards the edge to get out and leave. Voices echoed around the swimming complex and the smell of chlorine was stronger here. The children's pool was empty and positioned on what appeared to be a platform with steps. It was separated off from the main pool by a plastic white picket fence and gate. Pink dolphins, multi-coloured fish and aquatic looking flowers were painted on the tiles around the kids pool and fake grass surrounded the edges and on here benches were located for parent to sit on to spectate. 

The 3" to 5" deep leisure pool was a pentagon shape almost double the size of the children's area and Jessica made her way towards it as beyond was the main Olympic sized recreation pool. During gala events and competitions the leisure pool was used for warm-up swims but today it was simply being used by a few of the remaining swimmers. Lifesaving equipment adorned the side walls and at one end was a giant clock displaying the time 6:31pm. A large timer hand swept around the clock face.

From nowhere Leanne, Abi and Jo appeared behind Jessica. They were all changed and ready in their swimsuits. Leanne had already placed on her swimming cap and with her hair tied up you could clearly see her 'Never Give Up' Chinese script tattoo running horizontally down her neck. Abi had also put on her swimming cap and had her googles sitting atop awaiting her to pull them down. Her swimsuit fitted comfortably around her frame slimming her size 12 appearance and D-cup bust. Through the tight material you could make out her navel piercing and you could see even more of her attractive freckles running down into her cleavage. Abi's beautifully painted colourful finger and toe nails stood out against her dark costume. Like Jessica, Jo chose to wear poolside shoes, hers were more sandal style  than slip on and you could see her delicate toes. Jo had thin legs and very slender frame and despite her beauty looked unremarkable next to her friends.

"Lets hit the..." Jo was interrupted by the sound of frantic splashing and before anyone had time to think Jessica was in the leisure pool water. A young boy was drowning and it appeared no lifeguards were poolside, why would they be, the time had passed 6:30pm and everybody was meant to have left the pool. 

Abi ran toward the rescue pole situated on hooks on the wall and Jo ran towards the exit to reception to summon help. Leanne reacted by jumping in to chase down Jessica with a float so she could assist in bring the boy to the poolside.

Jessica began to tread water when she reached the victim calling to him to keep calm, he started to stop splashing - this was worrying but would make the rescue easier - but potentially more life threatening for the victim. Leanne continue to kick towards them and reached the incident just as Jessica had pulled the boy up from the water. Leanne began to tread water and positioned the float under the boys head. Jessica checked for signs of breath - "Ok for now" she shouted to Leanne and they both made their way poolside Jess towing the boy. 

As they reached the side Abi was on hand to help pull the victim from the water and she too checked his air-way. Fortunately he was still breathing although unconscious but started to come round. A lady came rushing in with Jo, two members of leisure centre staff and Paul. 

The young boy looked a little dazed and as he came round spat out a little water "WOW!" he gasped looking up, "I'm in heaven!" Abi was kneeling over him and he could clearly see straight down her open necked swimsuit and into her busty cleavage. Her rosy cheeks and eyes clearly not being acknowledged.

"Oh, Hugo - you were told not go in the pool...you were meant to get out and was getting out when the lifeguards told you! Why were you back in the pool! Wait until your parents here about this!" A woman, clearly at the pool to look after the young boy, raced in and was furious. Her American accent could be clearly heard as she spoke. Dazed Hugo sat up - and Jo placed a towel around him. "Girls thank you ever so much little Hugo could have died if it were not for you. Oh, oh thank you. Hugo what do you have to say...?"

Leanne and Jessica remained in the pool still slightly breathless and Abi and Jo positioned themselves standing  either side of the the young lad. Hugo responded to the question by turning to Abi and simply said "Can I have you mobile number babe?"

Everybody's mouths dropped in astonishment  and Abi was rendered unusually speechless at the statement... After some careful thought she responded, " Well, I errmm, actually think I'm ermmm, you know, a little old for you and I think you probably should get dry and changed."

The other girls were trying not to laugh at Abi as the rescued pre-teen was attempting to chat her up. Hugo was not giving in that easily though "Well I am thirteen!" he responded  as the woman grabbed him by the shoulder and marched him toward the family changing area before he could say anything else. One of the staff members followed on instruction from Paul, so that an incident report could be completed and family details be taken, whilst Paul himself spoke at length to the girls to get some details from them before heading back to his office so he could complete the report.

The girls remained poolside, Leanne and Jessica now out of the water, made their way over to the recreational pool. This pool was a huge 8 lane rectangle. It was Olympic sized - but this was not what they came to see, they continued past it and reached the open concertina doors and made their way outside to the Olympic sized out door pool. It was amazing. Grass banks lined the pools side and stone floors covered the deck. The pool was separated into ten lanes. The evening was pleasant and warm and the team engaged in relay practice runs. Leanne starting off with backstroke, Jo breaststroke, Abi butterfly and with Jessica anchoring the team swimming freestyle. The remainder of their session was uneventful and they practiced hard for over an hour, improving their best times considerably.

At the end of the final 100 meter sprint Jessica pushed herself hard and breathing heavily pulled herself out of the water. Her breasts heaved as she caught her breath and pulled herself out of the water and into the cooling summer air. Her nipples became pert in response to the changing temperature and she gave a small shiver.

"Great run Jess, I think that is the fastest you've ever been!" stated Leanne.

"Lets get to the showers before it gets too cold out here" said Jo, passing Jess her towel, and the girls made their way back inside past the indoor pools and into the changing rooms and what were Jessica's worst fears.

All the girls grabbed their stuff out of the lockers and placed them on the benches near the showers, Jessica's mind now panicking about the situation that was about to unfold. "It'll be safe to leave our stuff out we're the only people here" said Abi - she slipped off her swim cap and googles and threw them toward her stuff, Leanne and Jo did the same. All three of them grabbing up their towels. Jessica slowly removed her cap and googles and placed them on her bench. 

The other three girls were already making their way to the showers as Jessica turned to follow. She slowly walked behind, towel dragging in hand.

Abi reached the showers first and dropped her costume as soon as she was under the flowing warm water, Jo and Leanne each followed suit. Jessica felt weird and needed to sit down. She watched her friends showering, laughing and joking each blissfully unaware how she was feeling.   

Jo had a fantastic body, slim and elegant. Her dark nipples were small and sat upon 30B cup breasts which were pert, side-set and slender. She had a small navel at the centre of her tummy and Jessica could see the soap washing down her body towards her dark lush straight black pubic hair. She had chosen to keep it styled in a landing strip and it hid her sex from full view.

By contrast Abi was not as slim but she was equally, if not even more attractive. Her red-ginger hair had become more frizzy where she had been in the water. Her cheeks were a rosy glow and her freckles were speckled across her face, trickling down her neck, across her shoulders and down her arms and cleavage. The top of her 34D bust was also covered in freckles as was her back. The water ran across her alabaster skin down her bell shaped breasts and across her  nipples that resembled  large pink saucers. As the drops of water continued to trickle down her body they reached her pierced navel, a small ring sitting elegantly against her skin. As they moved lower they reached her sparse ginger mound. Abi chose to trim her pubic hair, keeping it short and neat and she had clearly shaved or waxed around her labia underneath. She displayed an almost perfect camel tow and her inner lips were partially displayed sticking out ever so slightly between her legs. At the base of her spine above her toned buttocks she had two wings tattooed.

Jessica got up and started to walk slowly again toward the showers and her naked friends - she had no choice she needed to shower and get changed.  As she walked she couldn't help but see her best friend Leanne naked beneath the water. Her tall long blonde hair was now running down her neck as she looked up into the spray to rinse the soap from her face. Her body was stretched as she run her hands over her face. As Leanne tilted her head forward, Jessica could see shampoo running across Leanne's near perfect 34C breasts. Her large dark pink nipples sat perfectly centred on her tear dropped shaped breasts. The water ran across her body and down across her toned stomach and toward the the three small butterflies tattooed on her hip to the right and just above her pubic bone. The trickling quickly gained speed as it ran down to her legs as the droplets speedily flowed across her waxed pubic area. Her tulip shaped vagina was clearly visible and her clitoris showed between her hood as she stood with her legs slightly apart.

Jessica jumped under the water and dropped her swimming costume and as quickly as possible washed her hair and body not enjoying the moment.  The last time she had been naked in front of anyone was in front of her mother when she was unwell at the age of thirteen. She didn't feel comfortable, even in front of her friends - the last time she was naked in front of them was at pre-school! Jess quickly finished up and dried down just as her friends were finishing in the showers. She speedily snapped on her lace bra, pulled on her knickers and slipped on her figure hugging flora summer dress. She waited patiently and relieved that the changing room ordeal was over.

"Hey, you ok Jess? Tough day hey?" said Leanne feeling something wasn't quite right with her bestie. "You want me to come over and have a chat or you come to mine? Nobody's home so we can get some takeout? Sleep-over?"

Jessica smiled and for the first time since mid-afternoon felt happy again, "Sure, I'll call home first so my parents know what's going on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 685 30
Book #3 in the Medley Series ZEKE MITCHELL: With the World Championship in swimming approaching and our medley team in better condition than ever, no...
116 19 10
Is the world really what it seams to be? Or is there something floating above only the dammed can see. Or maybe they're not floating, maybe they're...
239K 12.2K 28
Cover by @AndiApplexoxo ****MATURE CONTENT IN BOOK**** ****YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**** Her world is dark. His is bright. She is like a ray of sunshine...
1.9K 1.1K 89
**Book one of the Aurorann River series** Iris wanted to get away from her life at home because it was very unsafe. She was mistreated and abused bec...