Hiding Anna

By em1341

"Cassie stop. You're going to collapse..."George called softly in the wind. My mind was already elsewhere, de... More

Chapter One: First Day Back
Chapter Two: Siblings
Chapter Three: Being A Tease
Chapter Four: The Party
Chapter Five: Saviours
Chapter Seven: Detention
Chapter Eight: Doughnuts and Bunting
Chapter Nine: Crumbling Walls
Chapter Ten: Halloween
Chapter Eleven: Reality
Chapter Twelve: Birthdays and Bonfires
Chapter Thirteen: Goodnight
Chapter Fourteen: Appointment
Chapter Fifteen: Cramps
Chapter Sixteen: Josephine
Chapter Seventeen: The Feeling
Chapter Eighteen: Victoria's Secret
Chapter Nineteen: Forgiving
Chapter Twenty: Reliving
Chapter Twenty-One: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Two: Unmasked
Chapter Twenty-Three: Panic
Chapter Twenty-Four: His Tears
Chapter Twenty-Five: Never Coming Back
Chapter Twenty-Six: Horny
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Betrayal
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Talks
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Unexpected
Chapter Thirty: Noodles and Chopsticks
Chapter Thirty-One: Bear Hugs
Chapter Thirty-Two: Sexy-Sexy-Time
Chapter Thirty-Three: Makeup
Chapter Thirty-Four: Baby
Chapter Thirty-Five: Oui Oui
Epilogue: Paper
A/N REWRITTEN VERSION IS PUBLISHED

Chapter Six: His house was beautiful

3.6K 79 51
By em1341

*EDITED*

"She told us you'd come," The man sneered a perverted smirk plastered across his chapped lips.

"Where's my siblings?" I demanded not up for all this bullshit. She told me they were here, she'd brought my siblings here to this pathetic hell hole because of one stupid comment. I knew she was a bitch to be avoided but this took it to the next level.

"Not here," The ugly man said advancing towards me. My skin crawled like a thousand ants were scurrying up my legs and down my spine.

I noticed there were about six more of these disgusting men coming towards me. There were tattoo sleeves up their arms and multiple piercings adorning their faces. Each one of them had a gruesome set of yellow tarnished teeth.

I was very afraid of them. I knew exactly who they were: bad news.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, walking backwards, making space between them and me. "Where are they?"

The tallest and evilest guy who spoke to me first rolled his eyes and appeared bored. "We got a stupid one," He said to the guys behind him, causing them to laugh at me. "She's fucking hot though,"

I shivered, their eyes prowled up and down my body hungrily and they advanced again. I moved as well but soon my back was slammed against the wall and the main guy was pressed against me.

"A never said we couldn't fuck her first right?" His hot breath made my skin prickle as his lips sweeped my neck.

"Get off me!" I shrieked and pushed back against his chest, trying to use the time to slip out of his grasp and away from here. Abi and Harry obviously weren't here, I needed to go look somewhere else for them.

I had time to free myself but as soon as I'd made one move to leave he took my waist in his large hands and violently slammed me back against the wall. Sharp pains erupted down my back and head. There was no escape.

"Don't you ever try to pull a trick like that on me!" He shouted in a voice that could start earthquakes, I shut my eyes in fear and started sobbing.

"Boys, leave!" He howled at the other guys who shrugged and left the room. Now it was just him and me.

I silently cried, fearing to look into his terrifying eyes. I knew what was about to happen, there was no one here to save me.

"Please, don't," I whispered but his hands already were taking off my t-shirt and unzipping my jeans. "Please, I'll do anything. I'll give you money?"

"Money won't save you now," His cold voice spat. I gulped and tried to swallow back a large sob. "Let's have some fun, sweetheart,"

As I fought back my tears I noticed something odd.

There was someone in the back, passed out with white foam spilling from her lips.

I recognised that face.

It was her.

"CASSIE!" A voice I loved dearly shouted at me with worry. Immediately I sat up and saw Abi shaking, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Abi what's wrong?" I asked, concerned. I picked up my phone from the side and checked the time. Twenty nine past six, one minute till my alarm would go off.

"Cassie, did you get a nightmare again?" She breathed, coming near to me and placing both hands on my cheeks. "What were you dreaming about?"

She asked not as if she wanted to know what I was dreaming about but why it had that effect on me.

"I'm fine Bunny," I reassured, wiping the sweat from my forehead and getting out of bed before picking out some clothes for the day. I continued my morning routine casually; she couldn't know what haunted my dreams.

"But you were screaming?" She carried on coming to my side. There was only worry laced in her tone.

"Abi, I promise I'm okay. Now go get ready for school. We have to leave in an hour and I've decided we're having cooked breakfast this morning. Okay?"

"Okay. But-"

"No buts. Go get ready," I said and forced her out my room. I know she was concerned but I'd gotten used to the nightmares by now and didn't need her help. I hadn't had one since before the summer since I'd done lots of meditation and Anna hadn't been around to plague my mind and resurface memories. Seemed like the peace was over.

Immediately, I grabbed a pillow from my bed shoved my face into it and screamed as loud as I could. It was the best way to rid myself of any emotions and fright I'd had from the nightmare and instantly make myself feel better. Taking a deep breath in I embraced the power I held to control how I could react to the nightmare.

I took a shower and slipped into some dark jeans, rolled up the ends and put on a white sweater and thick, woollen scarf. I couldn't be bothered with makeup so grabbing my books and letting my hair fall in silky locks down my back I hopped downstairs.

"What?" I asked Harry and Abi who were staring at me with concerned expressions. "Guys I'm fine,"

"Cassie, you were screaming 'don't touch me' so loud the neighbours next door could hear you and came round to tell us to shut you up," Harry said barely more than a whisper. His eyes lacked happiness, and I couldn't stand seeing that.

"Don't worry. It was just a bad dream, seems they've come back but I'm fine now, okay?" I reassured, adding a fake smile. I was far from okay but I'd grown used to that fact by now. "So are we having cooked breakfast or not?"

*

The bus was silent.

Everyone eyes were on me. So much for hoping everyone would have forgotten about the video. Slowly I strolled up to my seat, avoiding eye contact with George before sitting next to Liam.

I ignored his pitiful expression like nothing had happened. I couldn't show people it bothered me; I couldn't be weak.

No one said anything but every single person was staring.

"Let's get physical, physical! I wanna get physical, physical! Let me hear your body talk, your body talk. Let me hear your body talk..."

Slowly I turned my head to see bitch face Anna singing in the most horrific whiny voice, Olivia Newton-John's oh so famous sex song. It took all my effort not to slap her. Anna held up the stupid video of me on her phone up to me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't show her weakness.

I couldn't.

She raised a Sharpie eyebrow almost challenging me to say something, but instead I simply shrugged and turned to talk with Liam who also had up the video on his phone. I guessed he only just received it.

But Anna wasn't having any of it. She continued to sing the rest of the lyrics frustratingly loud until everyone was waiting for my reaction.

"When will you learn that singing will never be a valid career path for you Anabelle?" I questioned Anna. She thankfully stopped singing, letting my eardrums survive the torture.

"When you realise that whores like you don't belong here," She replied with just as much coldness in her voice as mine. All ears were tuned in on the conversation and I could see Zoe and a few of Anna's 'friends' on the right side smirk at me menacingly.

Suddenly, a flick switched in my brain. "Is that what you're trying to do Anna? Get me leave the school?"

She shrugged and adding a sly smile said "Maybe I'm just fed up of seeing you whore around. Don't try to deny your sleeping with all the guys in our year becuase we all know that's bullshit."

I was fuelled with rage. How dare she make conclusions as to how I think and act? She didn't know that half of it. Not like she was any better than me anyway. "Well if whoring around is was kicks me out then you sure as hell will be coming with me. Tell me Anna, how many different guys did you fuck on Friday night? Five, six... maybe even seven? Is that even possible?" A smirk played on the edge of my lips.

"Well at least I don't record myself and send it to everyone,"

Hold the phone. Red anger coloured my face.

"Is that what you've been telling people? That I sent it? Fuck you Anna," With that I took out my Blackberry plugged in my headphones and put on any music to block out Anna. "Fuck you!"

That bitch can go die in a hole.

*

When we arrived at school I made no attempt at communicating with anyone. I couldn't find an ounce of patience to deal with anyone's judgment or bullcrap. So instead I stayed quiet and kept to myself.

The first few lessons went by smoothly, thankfully no one spoke to me about the sex tape. Quinn and Blair made brief conversation with me in home room and there was the usual 'Awesome Tensome' - cringe - banter at break but I didn't join in.

I just wasn't up for it.

None of my friends said anything about the tape, which I guessed they understood was the right thing to do since I didn't utter a word nor participate in class.

My emotions were all over the place. One minute I was contemplating how to kill Anna and Josh with a biology text book and the next I sat wondering where the best place to go sit and smoke a ciggie would be.

By the time English came round I was hit with an overwhelming urge to sleep. My mind felt physically tired from the constant stares and snickers that I wanted to scream out loud that I didn't plan the sex tape, I had no idea who it was with and how Anna got her hands on it.

But of course I didn't, and when I slumped down into my seat I knew that this lesson, that I loved very much, would be disastrous.

"Right class, I hope you all enjoyed writing the assignment I set you," Our teacher chirped causing a flood of sarcastic cheers to cascade round the room.

Defeated, I slipped my English folder out my bag and flipped through the papers to find the assignment.

It wasn't there.

My fingers nimbly scanned every single file in my book, folder and planner to not find my assignment anywhere.

What an idiot you are Cassie.

"So who will I be having for detention tomorrow after school?" The teacher asked, scanning for guilty suspects. Shrugging I lifted my hand in the air, not caring about actually having the detention just pissed off because I'd worked bloody hard on that piece and was looking forward to getting some feedback from it.

"Ah, Cassie my dear. I'm afraid you'll be back here for an hour long detention with me, tomorrow at three thirty. You too George,"

What?

My head flipped round to see an equally guilty George with his hands behind his head, smiling at the teacher and shrugging.

"What's your excuse George?"

"Well, you see miss," He started using his usual charm and quirky imagination to entertain everyone. "It seems that whilst I was working on this English project, an envious alien from the planet Zahu came down to earth and landed his ship on my roof. He was so impressed by my fantastic English piece that he contracted a plan to steal it. From there he obviously came and used his time freeze superpower to steal my paper and leave me with no assignment," He finished, adding a smirk at the end. Everyone laughed at his stupid, childish analogy, but my lips stayed in a tight line.

Not even he could cheer me up today.

"And how did you not notice that this alien stole your homework, George?" My teacher pressed an amused smile across her face.

"Obviously, he used his second best power - memory erasing - to leave me completely unnoticed by the missing work,"

My class laughed again, and started to get out things ready for actual work instead of listening to George's, quite honestly, pointless drivel.

"So how come you remember now G?" One of the smart football players who happened to be good friends with George cheered, enjoying the fact that the lesson was light hearted.

"Ah, that's because the memory wipe only lasts for twenty four hours, just enough time for them to quickly thieve my homework and for me not to realise until now,"

My teacher smiled at him. He was one of her favourite students since he was so intelligent and funny. "Well, I'll knock off ten minutes for creativity and Cassie since you're always so hard working you can have ten minutes off as well,"

I sent a grateful smile her way before getting down to doing the work. My English teacher was lovely, she was always up for listening to any ideas or interpretations given by any student and joined in with our teenage humour. I didn't hold a grudge against her for giving me detention because she hardly ever gave sanctions unnecessarily.

By the time lunch came around I was completely and utterly fed up with school life. It just seemed to be one of those days where the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. My limbs felt heavy and numb, and my brain couldn't react to any banter of any sort in lessons or with my friends.

Ruby and Leo, and Quinn and Calvin were around the lover's corner making out and Richard was off picking up girls and screwing them in the bathroom. Corey was having a fag somewhere round the back of the school with Anna and her posse. Blair and Jen went to the toilets and Liam had gone home - apparently the virus never really cleared - so I was left to my thoughts.

Staring down across the field I wrapped my scarf around me tighter. Even though it was still early September, the wind was bitter as it whipped my hair across my face and the large, dull sun gave off no heat to warm me. I gazed, distantly admiring the beautiful colours of autumn.

Even though it's cold, autumn will always be my favourite season because of the colours.

Mixed emotions were frustratingly confusing. I knew exactly what I should do: act like it doesn't bother me and that the attempt of humiliation was useless. That way, even though Anna won't believe the bullshit, everyone else at school will and will stop commenting and judging.

Exposed. That was how I felt. Just thinking about how hundreds of pairs of eyes had seen me naked and proof of how I was a slut. It wasn't the end of the world but being a slut was my way of feeling that sexual control I didn't have the first time and I didn't want my friends looking at me disgustedly. It was just better when Anna's latest fuck-and-leave was the gossip, not mine.

Not that I even knew who that was in the video. My face was in it but his wasn't. I was trying to think about who it might be, and how it even happened. I wouldn't have sex without the lights on anyway...

Quickly, my mind raced back to the different guys I'd had sex with and who might have turned a light on. It wasn't Josh, that's for sure, and I didn't think it was anyone on the football team or rugby squad.

Not that that mattered. The clip was out there, exposing me for what I really was.

A worthless piece of crap.

"Cassie? The bell went five minutes ago. Are you okay, you look a bit... sick?"

I looked up to see Quinn peering at me with worry. Staring at her blankly I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Tired that's all. I had a sleep over with Abi last night so we went to bed late," I explained, partially lying to stop her worrying.

She easily believed me. "You have sleepovers with your own sister?"

I faked a laugh. "She comes and sleeps in my room and we pig out and watch movies. Since she's not allowed any friends around without my mum there I am the substitute. It's good fun really,"

Quinn chuckled lightly before dragging me to my last lesson Art.

"Are you coming down the park this Friday?"

I thought about it. The park wasn't really a park anymore. It was a rundown desolate field and bike track. Since the boys were so keen about cycling we always go down there in the week to hang out.

"I guess I will," I said finally before slipping into the classroom.

*

"You know I heard that Anna slept over at Milo's on Friday," Ruby said over the phone to me as I flicked through homework with Abi and Harry doing the same beside me.

"Really? Doesn't surprise me to be honest." I mumbled, dropping my pen in a huff. "I also heard that she's been sleeping on the streets,"

"I know she's a bitch but I kinda feel sorry for her. I mean it must suck to be homeless," Ruby said, I could hear faint Katy Perry music in the background. Ruby was the biggest Katy Perry fan I knew and fainted when she saw her in concert.

"Rubes, Anna is a straight up bitch that makes everyone's lives hell. I have no pity for her whatsoever," Picking up my pen again I chewed on the lid out of sheer boredom.

When I got home I took a three hour long nap and after once again screaming my emotions out in my pillow, I got started on the mountainous pile of homework and assignments I had to do. Getting detentions and having to catch up on work was too much effort, so I might as well get most of it done quickly.

"I guess," Ruby replied. "I find it funny your relationship with her,"

I pulled a face. "What do you mean?"

"Well, with everyone else you are so lovely and kind and listen to all our stupid little problems. You're quite shy as well, yet when with Anna, you become basically a complete psycho bitch . Sorry to be blunt."

I laughed lightly. "Well, I really don't like her. It pisses me off how she thinks she can bully everyone around." And there's other reasons...

I heard a beeping on my phone and noticed I had received a message. I had a feeling it might be a booty call.

"Listen Rubes, I have to go sort the twins out. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" I said.

"Okay." She cheered and laughed loudly before hanging up on me.

Well that was interesting.

Truthfully, on a day like this where I was in a crappy mood a hot guy would be a major stress relief and would help with the nightmares I've been getting.

I peered down at the message I'd received. It was an unknown number. Frowning, I wondered who it could be.

Hey, did you want to come over and hang out?

Two things whizzed through my mind. One, who is this? Second, please, please be a hot guy!

I replied asking who it was and after one minute got a reply.

Who do you think it is? ;)

Oh dear. Either it could be a creepy stalker or just a boy with a little cheekiness to him.

Just tell me who you are and I'll come over.

I waited two minutes for a reply and nothing.

"Who are you texting?" Abi asked me, breaking the lock between her and her school work. I'd told her that if she did all her homework today I would do the laundry for the next three days and I'd buy her a new book.

One thing my Mum really did care about for us was school. For her was extremely important that we do well so after a few tutors and some persistence, all three of us were in top sets for all subjects.

"I don't know, actually," I replied honestly. The unknown number hadn't replied and it was driving me mad because honestly I just wanted to go over there and have sex with them.

The anticipation was killing me.

Patiently, I waited another five minutes until a reply came.

Guess.

All that long wait for one word. Oh for god sakes. My patience was wearing thin.

Do you want me to come over or not?

My fingers drilled against the kitchen table and I played with random stationary items to pass the short time that felt like hours.

Alright. Come over Libellule. My address.

George.

There was an attached link to google maps so I could find his house at the end of the message and I mentally fist pumped the air.

Finally I could get inside his jeans.

But could I? I couldn't remember every detail of the party on Friday but I sure remember being with George. His touch had sent volts of electricity down my spine so powerful they could be remembered by my drunk state.

The feelings that stirred in my stomach when he was near made me feel giddy. Warmth, safety, protection, happiness. I hardly even knew him - what did it all mean?

The unknown scared the shit out of me.

Thinking that it probably was all a concoction created by my alcohol consumed self, I decided to go see him.

He was just too hot to miss out on.

"Guys, I'm going out. Will you be okay tonight by yourselves?" I asked my siblings getting up from my seat and making my way to my room to get changed. Sweats were not attractive.

"Yeah, of course," Harry replied, pushing his blonde mop out of his eyes. "I'm gonna cook some fajitas. Will you be back to eat with us?"

I shook my head. "No, don't burn the kitchen down, do your homework and don't have sex with any random girls okay, H," I joked amused at his puzzled face.

"What the...? Who am I having sex with?" He said getting up from his seat and rummaging around the kitchen for ingredients.

"No one! Especially not Melanie," I smirked.

At the mention of his crush Harry blushed a beet red and before he could say anything else I rushed out the kitchen and sprinted up the two stair cases to my bedroom.

Running reminded me of how much I missed the exercise. The running. The freedom. The escape.

Get up early tomorrow and go for a run Cassie. It'll do you good.

I decided to agree with my conscience on this occasion flicking through hangers trying to find something nice to wear.

I spent too long think about how I wanted to look. Sexy but not try-hard. Pretty but not too girly. That wasn't my style.

I huffed out loud. I never thought about an outfit this much before for anyone. I imagined that George wasn't a super gorgeous Greek god and that he was in fact a fugly nerd and picked out a loose purple cami which emphasised my bust and a black mini skirt that finished two thirds above my knee.

Quickly I changed into my best black underwear and slipped on the outfit with some tights since it was cold, black flats and a coat. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys before making my way to my car.

"I'll be back by midnight!" I called to my siblings before getting into my car and following the address to George's house.

*

His house was beautiful.

Like, really, really nice.

The house was a huge barn conversion will a beautifully designed exterior made up of light wooden panels and long, glass windows. Surrounding the house were vast fields, some with sheep - some not, and in front was a huge yard filled with ducks and chickens. To any other person a farm landscape mixed with a beautiful barn conversion wouldn't work, but here it just looked perfect.

I stepped out of my car into the chilly night and balanced from foot to foot nervously, wondering what to do.

Cassie, pull yourself together.

Yes. Right.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the front door. Just as I raised my fist to knock the door opened and George stood in front of me.

And more gorgeous than ever.

His light, chocolate brown hair was carelessly tossed in that sexy 'just got out of bed' look and he had sweat pants hung low on his hips and a black tee that was snug in all the right places sculpting out his muscles.

"Libellule, you came," He said, rapidly taking my hand and lacing his fingers with mine then dragging me through the door. "It's cold out. Come in,"

As I entered, I took in the incredible artistry that it must have taken to create a house as beautiful as this. The room was rectangular and paved with dark wooden floor boards and light grey brick walls. The kitchen sat in the far corner complete with blindingly white cupboards and an island. At the opposite end were two huge sofas facing each other with a collection of rugs underneath, black accessories and a fire place.

It felt like home.

Warm spicy scents met my nostrils as I breathed in the surroundings. I felt safe here; I wasn't sure why though.

"Like it?" George asked me, still clutching my hand and leading me up the towering white staircase that travelled over the kitchen.

"It's beautiful," My voice was barely audible as I continued to be amazed by the place.

George chuckled. "Come on,"

He took me upstairs and through a long carpeted corridor. I counted six doors before we stopped at the one at the end of the hallway, and I wondered how big George's family was.

I realised I didn't even know anything about him. I wanted to find out more.

But I couldn't because that meant friendship, or some sort of relationship other than a one-night stand.

Cassie Moore doesn't do commitments.

"This is my room," He said and opened the door.

My breath caught in my throat as I gazed upon, once again, a magnificently designed bedroom. It was neat and tidy. A queen sized bed with fluffy white sheets was pushed again a feature wall of rustic wood panels. There were bedside tables and a desk in matching dark wood with books toppled everywhere. He must love reading like my sister.

Suddenly, George's grip on my hand loosened and left my fingers tingling as he went over and lay across his bed. For a moment, my heart dropped to my stomach in disappointment.

"You look beautiful tonight by the way. Are you dressing up for me?" He smiled cheekily and gazed at me in awe. Bubbles erupted in my lungs and I quickly dismissed them.

"Are your parents' home?" I asked softly, cutting to the chase. I couldn't let myself give in to the feelings I got when he looked at me.

"No. We have the whole house to ourselves,"

I nodded, smiled and then began to take off my shoes. George's eyes were watching my every move.

"Ok, well I just want to let you know, I have some rules. Number one, this happens always at your place," I shimmied out of my tights and dropped my coat to the floor. "Two, lights out," I pulled down the zip of my skirt and let it fall away from my hips seductively. "And finally, I leave at midnight. No earlier, no later so don't get comfortable, I'll be gone before you know it," Then finally I plucked my top off and threw it away before sauntering up to George's bed elegantly before walking backwards twice as fast, confused.

He was laughing.

"Holy shit," He breathed, his laughter stopped and he gazed down at my lingerie with a puzzled expression.

My law fell slack and I couldn't find any words to say. Why had he been laughing? I looked down at myself. What was he expecting exactly?

"Wh-why are you laughing?" I stuttered, moving backwards and crossing my arms over my chest. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. If a guy saw an opportunity for free sex he wouldn't think twice about it.

"Why are you stripping?" George said back, smiling at me in wonder.

"Um, because I thought we were about to have sex?" I replied stupidly as if it was obvious. It was obvious.

"Why would you think that?" He asked, moving across to the edge of the bed where I was. I wasn't sure why but he took my hand in his and immediately heat travelled through my limbs.

I shrugged off the feeling and continued. "Because usually if a guy texts me and says if we can 'hang out' I means we are about to have sex. And considering that I am secretly a slut and all, it is expected,"

George still looked confused and ran a hand through his brown hair. I avoided his dark and alluring eyes, but eventually he caught them and I couldn't look away.

"I didn't text you to have sex with me, although the offer is tempting," His eyes quickly skimmed my lingerie clad body up and down, until he stared into my eyes again. "I'm sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to... well hang out with you,"

"Oh," I muttered, I couldn't barely hear my own voice. Humiliation spread through my veins. "You don't have to apologise, it was my fault for just being my usual slutty, predicable self. I just feel embarrassed now for being so forward." I sheepishly looked away, I could feel the colour flush my cheeks.

Cassie, you don't blush.

"There's no need to be embarrassed around me Libellule," He said, caressing my cheeks, like he did Friday night, as if to brush away the shame. Kindly, he picked up my t-shirt from the floor and passed it to me. I pulled it on and thanked him with a smile and stood up to get the rest of my stuff.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I picked up the rest of my clothes and shoved them into my bag.

"Home," I said, "I'm sorry again,"

"Why do you keep trying to run away from me?"

Because of the bubbles and electrical sparks. Because of the blushing. Because your cologne is intoxicating and reminds me of home and warmth and safety.

Because of everything.

"Stay. You came all the way here after all," He whispered, going over to his closet and pulling some light grey joggers out of one of the white drawers and chucking them to me.

I could stay.

I wanted to stay.

"I can't..." I breathed. I wanted to stay just to look at him some more.

"Sure you can. You just won't because you don't like the idea of becoming friends with me. And it isn't because you don't like me it's because you don't want to get attached, commitment blah, blah. I'm not gonna propose Cassie, I just wanted to talk. I was bored and I was thinking about you so I invited you over," He said thinking my thoughts aloud.

How did he do that?!

Was I that easy to read? No, he was just so intelligent.

"Um..."

"Come on. Sit with me," His voice was so husky yet mesmerizingly smooth. His eyes were so dark and enchanting; pleading.

Don't you dare say-

"I leave a midnight," I said finally, slipping into his sweatpants and sitting cross-legged on his soft sheets. George moved over closer to me until both our crossed knees were touching.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked after a few quiet moments of just staring at each other.

"Tell me about yourself," George said, leaning back on his hands, waiting for me to respond.

My mouth closed. I never really spoke too much about myself to anyone, not even my friends. However, I felt comfortable here with George so I summed myself up in a few sentences.

"My name is Cassie Moore, I'm sixteen. My birthday is November the fifth but I hate birthdays so I go to bonfire night shows instead. I love autumn and running. I hate all things cliché and I'm also secretly a slut,"

George smiled sunshine and nodded, taking in the information. "Why do you think you're a slut?"

The question took me by surprise.

"Haven't you heard about me? I've slept with almost all of your friends at least three times before. I ask them not to tell but occasionally they slip up." I questioned.

"I don't listen to rumours. I guess they're true?"

I nodded and gulped. "I sleep around with a lot of different guys. Most of the guys in our year."

George's eyes lit up with amusement and mischief. "All of them?"

I laughed and thought through all the boys in my school. "Yeah, all of them,"

He laughed a laugh so amused and contagious I smiled just listening to it. "I think we should play twenty questions,"

"Okay..." I said thinking that someone like George wouldn't want to play without a catch.

"But there's a rule. The questions have to be about sex, sexual attraction or sexual interactions," He smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

I shook my head giggling thinking about how ridiculous yet fun this would be. I just hoped he wouldn't ask something too private. "Alright then,"

"Ever had a threesome,"

I shook my head. "No. Boobs or butt?"

He grinned. "Can I choose both?"

I giggled before shaking my head.

"Boobs. But that isn't what I look for first in a girl," He didn't elaborate on what that meant and I didn't ask since it was his turn to ask me a question. "Ever fingered yourself?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. I prefer just to have sex with guys if I'm feeling horny. How many girlfriends have you had?"

Honestly, I was curious. There was a long line of girls at school ready to pounce of this piece of god in front of me but I don't remember ever seeing him committed.

George's eyebrows furrowed as he thought for a moment, eyes gazing away distantly. I wondered whether I'd asked a personal question. "I think, five. They didn't last long though. Ever done girl on girl?"

I rolled my eyes again. Typical boys, always getting turned on by lesbian action. "No. I like man," My voice was filled with honest amusement which I hadn't be up to today until now. "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Fifteen. What's your favourite song to get laid? That one that really just turns you on,"

"Um. Latch, Disclosure featuring Sam Smith. Blondes or brunettes?"

"Blondes. What song would you have at your wedding?" He really wanted to find out what my favourite songs were.

"I'm not getting married," No way. Not ever. The whole idea of getting married brought shivers to my soul.

"You might,"

"I won't-"

"If you did. What song would you play?" He pressed, edging ever so slightly closer to me so that I could inhale his intoxicating cologne.

"Um. Okay, I got one. You and Me, The Wannadies," I said watching his eyes swirl into a calm, night ocean.

"Romeo and Juliet? I thought I heard you say you hated clichés."

I blushed realising my mistake. "Well, it's a good song if you're into that cheesy forever and always shit. Your turn. Worst one night stand?"

He laughed that amazing laugh and leaning back on his bed getting comfortable against the pillows. His smooth hand found mine and tugged me closer to him. "Okay, so I'm not naming names but I was having sex with this girl and to be honest she was quite weird, her orgasms sounded like a cow dying," I giggled having a horrific image in my head. "Anyway, so I was kinda having a good time but then her mum walked in on us. I was so shocked and embarrassed to see what she would say but she only stared. Then she wiggled her eyebrows at me and started stripping. Literally she thought she was about to have a threesome with me and this girl. I thought - fuck no! - and ran out of the house. Weird family,"

My laughter was so hard it wasn't even audible. I lay on my back gasping for air but every time I looked back at George I burst out into laughter again.

"Hey! It wasn't that funny," George said laughing at me laughing hysterically. "Right, your turn. What do you find most attractive in a guy?"

I thought about his question carefully now my giggles had ceased. Just thinking about the ache in my chest I had from laughing I realised that George had turned my shitey mood upside down. I smiled.

"Eyes," I said, glancing at his deep pools of dark blue. "And backs. If you have a hot back you are done for. I will pounce,"

He chuckled before staring at me curiously for a minute. The silence was deafening and I found my breathing quicken.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked out of the blue, moving once again even closer to me so our breathes mixed.

His question took me by surprise and I pushed my head away from his.

"It's my turn to ask a question-"

"Just answer it," He said gently, taking my chin in his hand and pulling my face closer to his again.

"No. I've never been in love. It's over rated stupid and non-existent. I mean what is so special about love anyway?" I whispered already knowing the answer but wanting to hear his opinion anyway.

"It's the closest thing we have to magic," He breathed.

My breath hitched in my throat and I once again was caught in the iron lock of George's eyes. They were so dark and swirly; a tidal pool of mystery. I realised there was much more to George than the cheeky, intelligent guy everyone sees at school.

He broke the gaze and smirked as if knowing he had some sort of effect on me.

He did.

No, it's just because you're tired Cassie. Pull yourself together.

My conscious was not convincing.

I bashfully looked down at my Michael Kors rose gold watch I got as a present last Christmas and saw it was ten to twelve.

Shit.

"I have to go," I said, getting up and picking up my discarded clothes from the floor. My movements were awkward since I was still stunned by what he'd just said.

"Okay, you can go but one more question. Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No, and I don't plan to," I said finally leaving the room and making my way back down the long hallway and down the stairs, hastily shoving on my coat.

I couldn't be late.

I had to be back by midnight.

I wouldn't make it.

"Wait," A hand caught my wrist before I could scamper out of the door. I turned around and faced George a smirk evident on his face.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was planning-

His soft lips were pressed against my cheek for two long seconds. Time passed by so slowly I wondered whether the alien that 'stole his homework' had used his time freeze power here.

I gasped before the pair of lips were absent from my cheek that now blazed red. Bubbles died in my chest and the heat in my limbs dimmed.

"Returned," He said, smiled at me and closed the door.

Cassie? Why are you reacting so much to such a simple kiss on the cheek?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
164K 4.8K 34
Truth was, it didn't take her admitting that she loved him for him to realize he felt the same. Nor did it take the few months of dating. No, from th...
803 62 22
"Madison?" I say through my tears. I touch her face. Even though we weren't together, I still loved her. I was planning to ask her out, but I guess t...
33.2K 911 42
[THIS IS A REWRITTEN VERSION OF THE OG] *** WARNING: Contains extremely triggering and mature content in almost every single chapter in this book, r...