Jungkook- Oneshots & Short Se...

By kooku_fanfic

°Are you single? Me too O_o Let's drown in this book together °Are you taken? Give this baby a little atte... More

Disclaimer
(2/2) Your Bully stands for you
Agents in luv 1
Agents in luv 2
Agents in luv 3
Agents in luv 4
Agents in luv 5
Agents in luv 6
(End)Agents in luv 7
He thinks you're a sasaeng
1.Mafia's maid
2. Mafia's maid
3. Mafia's maid
4. Mafia's maid
5. Mafia's maid
6. Mafia's maid
7. Mafia's maid
8. Mafia's maid
9. (end) Mafia's maid
Your cold bf gets jealous
His child gets into an accident

(1/2)Your bully stands for you

2.5K 63 7
By kooku_fanfic

Your bully stands up for you
(Part ½)

Your POV

"Have a nice day!" My aunt yells from the door.

Laughing at her, I wave at her. "I will.Goodbye!"

She waves back at me with a warm smile. Turning my heels, I look forward as the smile from my face fades away.

Another day at school. *sigh*

I walk alongside the road and reach my school in some minutes since my home is quite near.

Passing the school gates, I look down and walk towards the building. No one in my sight is walking alone. They have friends.

I enter my class and sit on the last bench as always. No one bothers to look at me or mind me.

I feel like it's a silence before a big storm. Opening my copy, I start my random doodling before the teacher enters.

"So students, there's a new student in our class today. Please take care of her." The teacher looks at the door and signals the whoever to come inside.

I look at the door in interest to see a girl enter the class. All the students coo at her beauty.

And some of them don't waste the chance to look back towards me with a disgusted look.

I lean back on my chair uncomfortably. The girl starts to introduce as per the teacher's order.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Saeron. Let's get along." She bows with a wide smile.

The teacher looks around as if to decide where she'll be sitting and unfortunately, she points at me. "Go and sit beside y/n." Everyone looks back at me again.

+Timeskip+ (Go go power rangersO_o)

Throughout the classes, Saeron talked with me. But I gave her short answers.

She's most likely to avoid me once she gets to know me.

"Can we go to the cafeteria together? I'm so hungry." She looks at me.

I stare at her in confusion because she had denied the requests of other girls to hangout in the cafeteria.

"But didn't you say that you weren't hungry?" I ask her, confused.

She smiles sheepishly, "They're too ugly to hangout with." My jaw drops in shock. "Oh."

She stands from the seat and leans her hand towards me. "So? Let's go?"

I hesitantly take her hand and she drags me towards the cafeteria. Standing in line, I feel stares and glares of people at the back of my head.

Whispers going around like air.

"One is naturally beautiful and the plastic girl seems to disappear beside Saeron. Even the surgeries couldn't make her more beautiful than the new girl."

A girl whispers behind me. Using her loud and high pitched voice occasionally, knowing that I'm in front of her.

Thankfully, Saeron is in front of me so she doesn't seem to hear those words.

Is she also gonna leave me if she finds out that my face is 'beautiful' like this because of plastic surgery?

"Let's get some food." She turns to look at me with a smile. I nod at her.

After getting our food, we walk towards an empty table. We sit across each other and begin to eat as she talks about how handsome the boys are.

I ignore her words with a nod and continue to eat.

"Hey, ugly." I hear a voice beside me.

Sighing, I ignore The 'Jeon Jungkook' and look at Saeron who's surprisingly drooling over the boy next to me.

I'm doomed now.

"And is this your friend? Since when did you start making friends?" Jungkook plays with my hair.

"The world must be ending soon." He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

Can't I make friends if I want to? I shout in my head.

"Hi! I'm Saeron." Saeron speaks, reaching her hand across the table for a handshake with Jungkook.

He briefly shakes her hand before letting it go.

"I'm not in the mood to play with you so bye for today. No troubles for you." Jungkook ruffles my hair again and walks away.

Saeron bombards me with questions related to him.

"I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not. I don't have his number and definitely not his address." I answer her instantly.

Well, I know his address but he'll probably kill me if he knew that I told it to her. And do I look like I'll tell her his address??

Pft, in your dreams.

"So why does he seem so close to you?" She squints her eyes at me as if I'm hiding something.

"He-" I think for right words. "I actually.... No, he actually bullies me." I say after some minutes of debating with my mind.

"Bullies you?" She raises a brow.

"Yeah. But verbal bullying, you can say that." I play with the food and she changes the topic.

The word, 'Bully' might be too deep but I can't think of any other word to name him in my life.

Friends don't hit each other, right? And they don't call their friends ugly, right?

But I don't mind being called ugly by him and that's weird.

Soon enough, we finish our food. Before I can stand up, I freeze on my spot when some girls from our class sit beside Saeron.

"Saeron, I see you've made a friend." A girl, I don't know the name of, comments as she links her arm with Saeron.

"Yes. And she's a good one" Saeron smiles at the girls.

The girls make disgusted faces. "You don't know anything about her. She's actually made of plastic."

I grip the tray tightly.

"What do you mean?" Saeron asks looking back and forth at me and the girls.

"Y/n, what are they saying? Are you hiding something?" I avoid her eyes.

"How can she tell? Actually she got her so called beautiful face with surgery. She was nowhere beautiful like this before."

I abruptly stand from my seat and step out of the chair.

"See? She can't even accept the truth." The girl states and I hear Saeron chuckle.

With a heavy heart, I walk out of the cafeteria. But trip down, near the door due to someone's feet coming on my way.

Laughter erupts inside the cafeteria as I stand up and glare at the girl whose leg made me fall.

"Aww. Please. That glare doesn't suit your cute plastic face." She laughs with her friends. I rush towards the restroom.

I close the door and look down at my bleeding knee. Scraping it on the floor seems to sting it a lot more than I expected.

I take tissue out of my pocket and press it over the wound. I can't help but cry at my condition.

Is it that bad to have a surgery to change my face?

But I didn't have any other choice.

Thankfully, I find a bandaid in my pocket. I put it on the cut and wipe my tears.

Stepping out of the stall, I walk towards the sink as it's dead silence except for my steps.

I wash my face after composing myself. It's given a fact that I won't be able have friends.

Composing myself again, I wash my face again but the red and puffy look is still present in my eyes.

Can I just go home already? But aunt will surely be worried about me returning home so frequently.

Let's just face it, y/n. It's been 2 years so you should get used to this. I look at myself in the mirror. This face isn't mine. But this is my fate. I should face it.

The last period is over in no time. Throughout the classes, Saeron never glanced at me. See? She's also brainwashed by those girls. I gather my things and walk out of the class.

"Boo!" I flinch and close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, Bambi. It's just me." I hear Jungkook's voice.

"Don't be scared of me so easily."

"You act like you're a deer and I'm the lion hunting you down." I see him smiling as he flicks my forehead.

I take a step back and see the girls looking at me in anger. I'll get in trouble if I talk to the school's heartthrob, Jeon Jungkook.

"Cat got your tongue?" He pulls the back of my bag and drags me towards the vending machine.

I protest for him to let go of me but he doesn't listen.

"Pick me something to drink. Ugly." He points at the machine. "Take something for yourself too."

I nod my head and take my money out before pressing some random drinks.

His nicknames change for me like he changes clothes everyday but he uses Bambi and ugly frequently.

Hearing him calling me ugly actually satisfies me oddly as I've mentioned before I think.

At least someone's actually not liking this face. "Here." I hand him a can and open mine. It's odd that he always asks me to buy for him but for me as well.

He takes a sip of his drink and makes a disgusted face. "This drink is not tasty. Give me yours."

He takes the can that I just sipped on and hands me his can, before I can say anything.

"Drink this. Don't waste it." I blush as he takes a sip of the can and a smile spreads on his lips. "It's tasty."

I nod at him. "Maybe because it has your taste?" He states and I choke on my saliva.

"Ohh. Take a deep breath." He laughs and pats my back. I sip on the juice and cough with a glare directed at Jungkook.

"Are you okay now?" He asks, rubbing my back. I push his hands off and take a step back.

"Yes. I'll head home now." I walk away without another word. It has been confusing to me that he's gradually being nicer to me than he was some months ago. And he barely talks to me about my surgery.

He's handsome too so what if he had gotten a surgery too and had a pity on me?

No. No. He had been friends with some girls and boys of the school since his childhood so there's no chance for that since no one says so.

And the fact is he's naturally handsome. Period-

I should stop before I lose my two last remaining braincells.

I reach my home in no time.

"Y/n, you're home!" Aunt hugs me immediately as soon as I enter the house.

"Let the girl take a breath." Uncle yells from the living room.

Aunt makes an irritated face. "It's her birthday tomorrow. So I don't know about you but I'm excited as hell."

She claps her hands after breaking the hug. "Aren't you excited, dear?"

I nod my head. "Of course, I really am. So will we cut cake like last year?"

She nods her head. "You sure your friends can't come?"

"Uh-they don't like parties and are actually living quite far with their own life going on, so let's just do a small party with the three of us." I suggest her. "I prefer it this way."

She doesn't know that I practically have no friends. It's good that way.

"Please make something. I'm really hungry." We walk towards the living room as I rub my stomach, successfully changing the subject.

+Next day+ (Can I someday finna find my time?)

I step out of my house with aunt waving at me as I walk towards the gate.

"Have a super nice day today. Birthday girl!!" I smile at her and walk out of the gates.

If only it was mom waving me off and wishing me birthday.

Dad would have gotten me some many unwanted presents: books.

I laugh at myself, walking down the footpath. I just hope it's a good day today.

"Morning, Bambi." A gasp leaves my mouth when I'm side hugged by Jeon. I turn my head at the right but regret it instantly.

He's too close. I push his arm off me and take some steps away from him.

"Wassup Birthday girl." He chuckles as my eyes widen.

"How did you- I mean it's not my birthday." I retort and compose myself before walking ahead.

"Hey! Not even a small thanks?" He catches me up and sighs. "Be nicer to people, eh?"

"Don't tell anyone it's my birthday." He stops on his track as I look down. "And why?"

There is his cold tone again. "It's my personal matter. Please. Don't tell anyone." I hold the straps of my bag tightly and stare at my shoes.

"Jungkook you going inside?"

A boy waves towards us. Jungkook walks away leaving me on the spot. I step inside my school heavy heartedly.

Going straight to my class, I take my usual seat and look around the classroom.

Thankfully the teacher enters and starts the lesson. Saeron gives me side glances once in a while.

Is there something wrong?

I shrug it off and think about the birthday party that aunt and uncle are gonna prepare for me tonight.

If only I had friends. It's not that I was born without friends, it's just that all my friends turned their backs on me and I changed school.

But the news got here too last year so it was a fail and no matter what the past chases me always.

But I would like to be rather alone than have some undeserving people who name themselves, 'friends'

The bell rings indicating the start of break time. I ponder whether to go to the cafeteria or not.

"Y/n, Mrs.Kim wants you to go to the gym hall." A girl yells from the door.

Seeing the attention of almost all students, I quickly stand from my seat and nod at her.

I step out of my class and walk towards the gym hall.

Mrs.Kim is our sports teacher so what might be the reason for calling me. I nervously reach for the doorknob.

Is she gonna scold me for being not good at sports? I brush off the thoughts from my mind.

Opening the door, I enter inside only to yelp when a cold liquid hits my entire body.

A bucket fell over my head.

Wiping the water out of my face, I look in front of me too see more than 20 students laughing at me.

My eyes fall on the display board with 'Happy birthday. Plastic' written with colorful markers.

How did they know?

My eyes roam at the crowd, they're still laughing loudly.

I feel my heart crumble into pieces as I see a group of boys and among them, there's Jungkook with a ball in his hand.

The tears fall but I bet they're hardly noticeable since my whole body is wet with water.

Stepping back, I look at the board again.

Can't they just stop this? I didn't do anything to them. I just wanna graduate peacefully. I turn on my heels and run out of the hall.

"Y/n!!!" I run down the hallway as I hear his voice calling my name several times.

"Hey. Wait." He grabs my hand and stops me from running. Why did I had to be so weak physically?

I can't say anything due to my silent sobs. I knew something like this would have happened if they knew about my birthday.

"Let me go. Please." I plead, looking down on the floor. I feel embarrassed for crying in front of everyone.

But I couldn't help.

The water is tipping down my hair and chin.

He lets go of my hand. Before I can walk away again, he engulfs me in his embrace.

I try to push him off as I hear gasps and screams around us.

He's making this worse. I don't want his fangirls to come at me.

"What are you doing?" I sob and finally give in, letting my arms fall limp on my sides.

"Don't cry. They're not worthy of those beautiful tears." He leans down whispering in my ear.

I sob more, hearing his words.

"Jungkook. Why are you standing for that girl?"

I can recognize that voice. Saeron.

"That's none of your business." Jungkook roars back.

"But she-" another girl is cut off by Jungkook. "Listen everyone. If anyone dares to say or do bad things to her. I won't tolerate it."

He sounds angry. "Let's go, y/n." He whispers softly before taking my hand and leading us somewhere.

Only one thing is going in my mind. 'Is he being honest?'

A/N
I have exams right now so I can't write the 'Celestial Heart'
But I'll be back in probably a week or two with its update.
For now, I'll be posting some oneshots and short series in this book.

(I'm addicted to this song)
Like an echo in the forest~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. 💜 Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
35K 298 24
here is a collection of new and old oneshots i've made into one book! all are nsfw, and all content warnings are posted.
3.9K 311 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me