If Only You Knew (Sequel to S...

By anchorsahoy

{Sequel to 'Stole My Heart'} Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

2.8K 102 37
By anchorsahoy

LOL I know that Taylor Swift plays Sara in this, but just ignore that and pretend they are two different people!

Chapter 7

-Harry-

"I really don't want to be here..." Sam sighed. I glanced over at the brunette, sitting with her legs crossed and head turned looking out the window. I let out a breath and gently took her hand in mine. 

"I promise you, nothing bad will happen this time." I responded. 

"Don't jinx it." she snapped. I squeezed her hand, trying to ease her emotional pain. "This is where everything bad happened in my life." 

"Don't blame New York. It was my fault." 

"But this city just brings back the memories..." she whispered. 

"We'll make the memories good this time. For you and Lou." I replied. Her beautiful eyes finally met mine. 

"I can't believe they broke up. Especially right before MSG." she mumbled. "My boo is heartbroken." 

"Well, I need you to help cheer him up. But I can't if you're depressed while we're here." I said. She nodded and fiddled with her fingers. 

"I just have a feeling that something bad will happen. Something that could possibly ruin everything." 

-Sam-

"Hey Boo." I smiled at the Doncaster boy who was quietly sitting on the edge of the stage. 

"Hi." he muttered softly, not meeting my gaze. "Can we talk? In private?" 

I nodded and heaved myself up, dusting my leggings off. Louis followed my actions and led me backstage to his dressing room. 

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked, sitting on the couch. He sat down across from me, landing on the wooden coffee table. 

"I broke up with Eleanor." he breathed. 

"Why? I thought you loved her." 

"I did. But something happened and I, uh, thought we should break up." he clearly lied. 

"You're lying. What's the real reason?" I questioned. 

"If I knew something important that could effect you, I should tell you right? Even though if I don't tell you, it won't hurt as much for me as it will for you?" 

I tried to process that all in my head. But it more likely resulted in a giant brain-fart. 

"Huh?" 

"I like someone else and now's my chance to get her." he rephrased. I nodded, still confused. 

"Who? Do I know her? Scandalous!" I squealed and grabbed onto his hands. 

"Yeah. You do. But I don't think you'll be happy with who it is." he sighed. "Or why I choose now to be with her." 

"Boo, you can tell me anything. I love you, you know that right?" I smiled at him. He blushed and nodded. 

"It's you." he whispered. My eyes widened and my stomach dropped. 

"W-hat?" I stuttered. "Why now? You and Eleanor, why me? Why now?" 

"Don't cry after I tell you this please.." 

I took a shaky breath and nodded. 

"When you were in London and we were still touring, Harry got a little friendly with a girl." he began and already I felt my heart drop. 

"Who?" I breathed. 

"Taylor Swift. Last night, you know how he and Zayn went 'clubbing'?" he asked. 

"Yeah. I stayed with Sara for the night." I replied. 

"They didn't go clubbing. Zayn went on a date with Perrie and Harry went to Taylor's hotel." Louis explained. 

"Did they?..." I trailed. 

"Yeah. He's supposed to be going to the zoo with Lux and Taylor tomorrow." 

"He said he was going to record stuff in the studio!" I exclaimed. "How could he do this to me? I knew something bad was going to come out of this. I should have never got back together with him." 

"C'mere love." Louis said and opened his arms. I leaned into his torso, and cried into his shoulder. 

"I hate him." I cried. 

"Shh." he coo'd, gently rubbing circles on my back. "Want to go out and get some air? Maybe some food?" 

"Okay." I sniffled and wiped my tear stained face. "I have to get my bag off stage. Can we bring Sara?" 

"Duh, she's the only one who laughs at my jokes." he winked, making me crack a small smile. 

I exited the dressing room, trying to rid my face of any signs that I was crying. Also praying that Harry wouldn't see me getting Sara and my bag. 

But of course, Jesus isn't on my side this afternoon. 

"Sam! Where were you?" Harry questioned as I stepped foot on the stage. I simply shrugged and picked up my bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I gave Sara 'the look' and she nodded. Giving Niall a quick peck on the lips, she jogged over to me and dragged me back stage to find Louis. 

"As soon as we get away, tell me everything." Sara muttered in my ear. 

--

"No! He wouldn't!" Sara yelped. Louis and I nodded simultaneously. 

"Well believe it, because he did. And currently is." I sighed and sipped my hot chocolate. 

"So what are you going to do?" she asked. 

"Break up with him I guess." I shrugged. 

"Or...you can play with his head." Sara whistled and looked distantly away. I swear I saw Louis' ears perk up.

"How so?" Louis questioned. Sara smirked at the two of us. 

"Don't let him know you know everything. Instead, pretend to be cheating on him with Lou. So when he says something about it, say it was all fake and hope that he comes out with the whole Haylor shit."

"Brilliant!" I squeaked and hugged her.

-Louis-

"Thank you." I whispered in Sara's ear as Sam walked ahead.

"I can read you like a book, Lou." she winked and skipped up to Sam.

Is it really that obvious?

Who am I kidding. Of course it is. I look at Sam like she's the only girl in the world. Only the dumbest of the dumb wouldn't notice it.

I followed the two girls into the arena, trying to listen in on their conversation. But that didn't work, so instead I strolled behind them singing a new song from the album. 

"Does she know?" Harry's voice cut my singing short. My head snapped to the 18 year old standing in the doorway. 

"We didn't talk about it if that's what you're implying." I said. 

"No. Does she know?" he growled. 

"My question is, why are you doing this in the first place?! She got two fucking tattoos for you! You even have one for her! Yet you go and cheat on her with some celebrity skank who's been with more guys than you can count! She loves you to pieces and you repay her by having sex with a tramp. You're breaking her more than she already is now. SHE GETS BEAT UP BECAUSE OF YOU! DON'T YOU GET IT! SHE'LL DIE HARRY! I GUARANTEE SHE WILL!" I screamed. "I wonder what happened to you. You're not the same Harry that she fell in love with. She fell in love with sweet, innocent Harry. She's dying Harry, you might not realize it but I do. Watch her every day. She gets skinnier and skinnier. More and more broken. Emotionally and physically. She's drained. I really don't want the next big thing being that Sam Oxx died due to broken heart, suicide or murder." 

"I-I-I-" 

"Save it for someone who cares. And it's obviously not Taylor, because she's only with you so she can write a new album." I snarled. With that I stormed past him, leaving the once amazing lad, in shock. 

Serves him right. 

Alright chapter. HAYLOR DRAMA! 

Follow my twitter! @anchorsahoyff ~~~> In the external link!

Vote and comment! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 117 28
1.4K 68 17
Sequel to GIve Me Love. If you like GIve Me Love you'll love this! It has more drama, more love, and yes... more heartache. I'M SORRY! I hate summa...
261K 6.2K 41
What happens when Eleanor Calder can't deal with the fame anymore? What extent will she go to get some privacy? Meet Arielle Mihalic. She looks exac...
237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...