π…π€π‹π‹πˆππ† β™› 𝐨𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐝...

By -CRVELSUMMER

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be... More

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR
PART I. - THOR
I. PRINCESS OF ASGARD
II. COLD BLOODED MURDER
III. RUN BACK HOME, LITTLE PRINCESS
IV. YOU ARE UNWORTHY
V. KING OF ASGARD
VI. HELP ME SEE
VII. HE IS WORTHY
VIII. THE FALLEN BROTHER
PART II. - THE AVENGERS
X. DID YOU MISS ME?
XI. SENTIMENT
XII. KNEEL BEFORE ME
XIII. THE FALLEN FRIEND
XIV. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS
XV. FREEDOM
BOOK II

IX. WELCOME TO S.H.I.E.L.D.

15.8K 521 124
By -CRVELSUMMER

        Months have gone by and all I have done was practice. I learned from Mother how to control my energy to keep me from tiring myself. And when I wasn't practicing my powers, I was training like a warrior. No energy, no powers, just fighting.

         Father continued to teach Thor to be a king. A king who is wise and shows patience, something Thor learned during his time on Midgard.

          I walked through the castle and to the Throne Room. The two guards that stood in front of the doors let me in, where I walked before my Father, who sat on the throne.

         "You called for me, Father?" I questioned, looking up at him.

         "Iduna, what do you know of the Tesseract?" Father asked. The Tesseract? I've read books about it, but I only know little of it.

         "The Tesseract can transport anyone through space, wherever they desire." I answered. "But Father, the Tesseract has been on Midgard for centuries, why the sudden concern for it?"

          "Heimdall has seen that the Midgardians are trying to find use of it, as an energy source." Father responded.

          "Oh..." I muttered.

          "Which is why I, the Allfather, am sending you on a mission to Midgard." My eyes quickly darted up after hearing Father's words.

          "What?" I breathed out. A mission? My first mission?

           "We cannot use the Bifrost, for it is destroyed. But if we use enough Dark Magic, we could send you to Midgard."

          "D-do you want me to retrieve the Tesseract?" I was beyond confused.

           "Retrieving the Tesseract from the humans would not be that simple. I need you to watch over them, as an adviser. They are dealing with a power they know so little of."

          "But... why me? Why not send Thor? He certainly has more experience on Earth." I asked, Father would never usually let me do something like this.

          "Thor is a great fighter, and soon to be a greater king. But you know more of the Tesseract than he does, you are better fit for this. And your Mother and I think you are ready for this." I looked down at the steps, I was still so shocked. "Iduna, are you ready for this?" Father asked. I look up, my eyes meeting my Father's.

           "Yes, I am."

• • •

          I stood in front of my mirror, wearing my battle armor. Today was the day I would be sent to Midgard. I've dreamed of this day, the day Father would trust me enough to handle a mission like this on my own. But I was still fairly anxious, this was the first time I would leave Asgard, alone.

          "Come on, Iduna. You are the Goddess of Life and Eternal Youth for Valhalla's sake. You can take one simple mission." I muttered to myself. I let out a heavy breath of confidence and gently nodded at my reflection.

          I'm ready.

          I grabbed my batons and slipped them into the strap on my back, before leaving my chambers, ready to face the realm of Midgard. I walked through the palace, looking for the fireplace room. There, I saw Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, who quickly took notice of my presence at the doorway.

           "Iduna," Sif sighed as the four headed my way. "shouldn't you be on your way to Midgard?"

          "Soon." I replied. "I just thought I should tell my friends goodbye."

          "Well we're all very proud of you. An operation like this is quite unique." Sif assured.

          "I'm just a bit nervous, that's all. I've only ever left Asgard with you or Thor."

          "We're warriors, Iduna. We fight, we go to battle." Fandral stepped in. "But this requires intelligence and knowledge. Something Volstagg seems to have little of." Fandral teased before Volstagg shoved his shoulder, which I giggled at.

           "What we are trying to say is," Sif gave Fandral and Volstagg a short glare. "there is no one else more fit for this mission than you. Otherwise the Allfather wouldn't have made his choice."

          "Thank you, Sif." I responded before hearing steps behind me. I look back and see Mother, it was time. "Well, I guess I'm off." The five of us said our good-byes.

• • •

          I stood on the rainbow bridge, close to the edge that was destroyed. With me, was Mother, Father, Thor and Heimdall.

          "Stay safe, darling." Mother whispered as she pulled away from our hug. I gently nodded my head in response, then looked towards Thor.

           "Don't get into too much trouble." Thor warned.

          "Like how you did?" I remarked which Thor chuckled at. "So, who holds the Tesseract, Heimdall?" I asked, turning around to face him.

         "They are called, S.H.I.E.L.D." Heimdall answered.

          "An ally." I pointed out, remembering the previous encounter with them. "That'll make things easier." I let out a sigh before looking back towards my parents and Thor. "I will see you soon." I smiled.

          "Good-bye." Mother said. Heimdall and Father summoned enough Dark Magic until a bridge, that looked just like the Bifrost, sent me off.

I landed in a well lit area, it was nighttime. I looked around before a bunch of men in black gear aimed their weapons at me.

"Wait!" I quickly held both my hands up.

"Hold your fire." A man ordered as he walked through the geared men. It was Phil Coulson. Next to him was a man with darker skin, and an eyepatch. "Iduna?"

"Son of Coul." I sighed in relief.

"Stand down, agents." Phil ordered. All the men lowered their weapons and I lowered my hands. "What are you doing here?"

"The Tesseract. Odin sent me here because he learned that you are trying to utilize it." I answered.

"So you're here to take it from us?" The man with the eyepatch asked.

"No, the Tesseract was given to your people, by my father. I'm simply here to watch over it. You're dealing with something more powerful than you can imagine." Although, the man still seemed skeptical of my presence.

"Iduna is Thor's sister. I saw her fight with him in New Mexico. We can trust her, Director Fury." Coulson stepped in.

Fury took a moment to think. "Well, welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D."

an // IT'S AVENGERS TIME BABYYY WOOOOOOOOO !!

FALLING | THOR & LOKI'S SISTER
BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 84 32
What if Thor had a wife. What if she left him. What happens when he finds her? Will they still be together? What if there was one more? find out in A...
279K 9.1K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
8.8K 396 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...