Ultraman Taiga

By kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... More

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
Dark Warrior, Tregear
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
Earth's Power
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Rival vs Friend
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
I'm Kyoka
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

Guardian Beauty

113 1 0
By kaikun47

(episode starts with a man running away and hide inside the warehouse)

(then three soldiers appeared)

Soldier 1: Where'd he go?

Soldier 2: Over here!

(then they're defeated by Kurosawa and he stepped in)

Man: Who're you? Hey! Stay away! Stay away!

-at the Sky Base-

Yoshino: I'm finally done! I guess time for bed.

(then her scanner went up)

Yoshino: Eh? An alien? At that time? I was going for my beauty sleep! But, I'm the only one here. I've no choice.

(then she head out in the Raptor and found then alien and got out of the Raptor)

Yoshino: Don't move!

Man: Yoshi-chan, it's me.

Yoshino: You're, Dula?

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Yumemita sugata ni kitto narukara (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Ima sugu dekiru koto tte nandarou? (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Zutto warai aeru dareka to deau tame (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Motto ōkiku naritai (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Wakaranai koto wa mō benkyō (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Nasakenai jibun wa mō kekkō (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Hajimeyou michi no Communication (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Ikisaki chokkan de kimete (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Shinka no michi ga mietara fumidasu dake sa! (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Here we go! Taiga! Ano suisei mitaina hikari hanatte (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! Hashiri tsudzukeyou (then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Urutoraman Taiga sono mune ni yado shita yaruki honki (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Zen! Kai! Dynamite! Hiki tobasunda fuan nante (then shows Taiga Tri-Strium with the Taiga Tri-Blade)

Yūkigāreba daremoga First Star (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Guardian Beauty

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Molten Iron Monster, Demaaga appears

-at the Sky Base the next day-

(Dula is eating at the canteen in which the members saw him after Yoshino brings him in)

Yuga: Hey, who's that?

Yoshino: Semon Seijin Dula, I arrested him way back before I joined AIGES. He's specialised on shoddy scams and theft.

Fumikage: Why is he here?

Yoshino: He was in the alien prison before being released, he spurt out of Villain Guild's secrets. And now he's been chased.

Kaki: By the Villain Guild?

Dula: No, that was rough. Could I have seconds?

Yokan: Why's a creep need some more?

Nana: Hey, hey, he's more hungry.

Satoru: So, what did you know about the Villain Guild and why spurt out the secrets?

Dula: Well, I'm like helping people.

Yuga: So, you ask for us?

Dula: Yup. And also, some stuff came up and I need to get back to Planet Semon. But they're after me, someone pick me up today. So I'm asking Yoshi-chan to help me out. So? Will you?

Yuga: Not interested.

Fumikage: Who cares.

Yokan: Who wants to work with the creep?

Eve: But, Yoshino-san, you know him very well, why not you help him.

Yoshino: I would, but, I would need some backup.

Satoru: I'll call in Captain.

Dula: Hold it! This is between you all, the captains are scary!

Yuga: Captain? Scary?

(then he thought of Najenda being scary)

Nana: That's not what he meant.

Dula: You're just abandoning me? That's so cruel!

Yoshino: He's been like this since yesterday!

Fumikage: But, he's seems desperate.

Eve: So what do we do?

Yoshino: Alright, we'll help up.

Dula: That's the Yoshi-chan I know!

Yoshino: But, in one condition, no more trouble with the authorities.

Dula: Kay.

Yoshino: So, Yuga and Fumikage, take care of him.

Dula: Hey! I'll only go with Yoshi-chan. I don't go with men.

Everyone: Eh?

Dula: Me and Yoshi-chan are the closest! I'm not going unless Yoshi-chan is coming!

Yokan: So, is he always that picky?

Yoshino: That's could be a problem.

-later-

Narrator: In that time, Member Yoshino has cooperated with Semon Seijin Dula, with Yuga and Fumikage watching them.

(then the Raptor came and Yoshino got out with Dula behind her)

Yoshino: This is Yoshino, we've arrive at the mall. Don't let your guard down.

Fumikage: Roger.

(then Fumikage and Yuga follow them)

Yoshino: There's lots of people, how's your end?

Yuga: All good, continuing on following you.

Yoshino: Eve-chan.

Eve: Everything fine so far, 30 minutes to the arrival.

Yoshino: Got it.

(then the Chesters Beta and Gamma arrive and Yokan on the Serpent went to follow them)

Nana: Chester Beta and Gamma, remain in the sky until the Semon Seijin came to pick up Dula. Yokan will be on standby with Fumikage and Yuga.

Yokan: Roger.

Yoshino: But, why did you pick the place like this? You better don't leave your spot.

(then she turn around to see Dula is missing)

Yoshino: Eh? Dula?

(then she saw him looking at pastries)

Fumikage: What's he doing?

Yoshino: For goodness sake.

Dula: Hi.

Yoshino: What're you doing, Dula?

Dula: I can't go home empty-handed, can't I? I'll have 20 cream puffs.

Yoshino: Hey, aren't you supposed to be in trouble?

Dula: She'll be paying.

Yoshino: Eh? Sorry, please cancel the order...

Dula: 10 more please.

Yoshino: Why are you adding more?

(then Yuga and Funikage saw them)

Yuga: Oh dear. What now?

Funikage: Let her handle it.

-later-

(Dula is eating the pastry as Yuga and Fumikage watch them)

Yoshino: Jeez, you're such a handful.

Dula: Hey, Yoshi-chan.

Yoshino: Yeah.

Dula: You did some cases recently, have you got any problems?

Yoshino: No, not at all.

Dula: It's like you're from the police force, the first time you arrested me. You've arrested me like 3 times already?

Yoshino: 4 times.

Dula: 4 times. And each time, you'd introduce me to jobs and have conversations groups to help me. I'm really grateful.

(then the girl trip and fell on the ground and cried)

Dula: Oh, are you okay? Don't cry, don't cry!

(then he made funny faces at the girl)

Dula: It doesn't hurt, right? Here, have a cream puff.

Girl: Really?

Dula: Yeah.

Girl: Thank you.

Dula: You're welcome, be careful. Bye-Bye!

(then the girl left)

Dula: Humans are really interesting. This place is really tough planet to have aliens to live in. That's why I committed crimes, to live on. But I ended up losing trust towards earthlings. Yoshi-chan, each time you arrested me, you'd always tell me the same thing.

Dula: You'd say that you wanted to someday create a society where we could live alongside each other. So I figured I'd try to trust the earthlings a little more. Yoshi-chan, you're like a guardian to us aliens. Your reputation is gonna rise like crazy. 1000 yen, please.

Yoshino: C'mon, you. What is this?

Dula: So, 500 yen.

Yoshino: Don't give me that. But I gotta say, I'm surprised you found out where we were.

Dula: Well, you see, there was this guy that saved me when I was being chased. He told me where you were.

Nana: Yoshino, behind you!

(then she brings Dula down and the shot was fired)

Yuga: Yoshino!

Nana: There's aliens at 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock.

Dula: They're here!

???: Found you.

Yoshino: Yuga, Tokoyami.

Fumikage: Hasegawa.

Yuga: Right.

(then they stop the aliens to hunt Dula)

Yoshino: Dula, here.

(then the aliens dealt with Fumikage and Yuga)

Yoshino: They know how to make an entrance. This was, Dula.

Eve: Three more minutes till arrival.

(then the alien corner Yoshino and Dula as he remove the mask to reveal a Pedan Seijin)

Yoshino: Pedan Seijin.

(then he attack Yoshino and she kick him)

Pedan: Not bad.

(then she went behind him and use the tri-gunner and stun him)

Dula: So cool.

Yoshino: Let's hurry, Dula.

Dula: Right.

-meanwhile-

(Fumikage knock one of them down and the other attack him from the back but Yokan arrive in the nick of time)

Yuga: Yokan.

Yokan: You okay?

Fumikage: Yeah, Hasegawa.

Yuga: I'll be okay, go and help Yoshino.

Yokan: Let's go.

Fumikage: Yeah.

-at the parking lot roof-

(they arrive at the top of the roof)

Yoshino: The time.

Nana: You're just in time, just 30 more seconds.

(then the light appears and to reveal a Ckalutch Seijin)

Ckalutch: Yo.

Yoshino: Ckalutch Seijin? That's not a Semon Seijin.

Dula: Thanks, Yoshi-chan.

Yoshino: Hey, Dula.

(then he gives him the controller)

Ckalutch: Oh, so this is it?

Yoshino: Dula?

Dula: Yoshi-chan, sorry. I told a little lie.

Yoshino: What do you mean?

Dula: I'll tell you what I was up to as thanks for being me here. This is the kaiju guiding device. Someone asked me to deliver it.

Yoshino: For what purpose?

Dula: Isn't it obvious, for money, resale, you know? Sorry for lying to you.

Yoshino: Hey.

(then Fumikage and Yokan arrives)

Fumikage: Ckalutch Seijin?

Yokan: What's going on?

Ckalutch: Looks like everything's in order.

Pedan: Found you!

(then he shot Dula and hey saw the Pedan Seijin awake)

Pedan: You traitor! That belong to us, we'll be taking it back!

Ckalutch: In your face, that is mine!

Dula: Yoshi-chan!

Kukaratch: Hey, wait!

Dula: Help me!

(then he throws the controller)

Pedan: Hey, don't throw it!

Ckalutch: Back off!

(then they fight until Yokan and Fumikage stop them and Dula got the controller)

-with Yuga-

(he held the alien back as he punch him)

(then a portal open and Kurosawa shock him and disperse into particles)

Kurosawa: Oh, that was a close one. It wouldn't be very interesting if you die in a place like this, right? Hasegawa Yuga?

Yuga: Kurosawa.

Taiga: Yuga, stay away from him!

Kurosawa: I've prepare a little game for you today.

(then he snap his fingers and the controller starts up)

Dula: Huh?

Yoshino: What did you do?

Dula: I didn't do a thing!

Yuga: What?

(then the ground shook and Demaaga emerge from the ground and roared)

Yuga: That's... Demaaga

Eve: It has a similar record form Document Xio, that's Molten Iron Monster, Demaaga.

(then he head away)

Kurosawa: Are you sure about this? Your precious friends are in danger.

(then the Chesters fire the laser at Demaaga)

Kurosawa: If you don't help, they might just die.

Kukaratch: You fool! You'll pay for what you did!

Pedan: How dare you activate it! You won't get away with this!

Dula: It wasn't me!

(then Fumikage attack Pedan Seijin while the girl attack Kukaratch Seijin)

Kurosawa: So, who will you chose?

(then he saw Demaaga's rampage)

Kurosawa: The masses? Or your friends?

Taiga: What're you doing, Yuga? Why are you hesitating? Stop that kaiju!

Yuga: Right! Everyone, don't die on me!

(then he left and summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and Taiga grab Demaaga and attack it)

Satoru: Taiga.

(then Demaaga swing its tail but Taiga dodge it but got hit the second time)

(then Demaaga use the heat ray at them)

Yuga: Everyone!

Taiga: That's bad!

(then Taiga protect them and block the bullets form it's back and one of them hit the building)

(then the Ckalutch Seijin knock Yoshino as the Pedan Seijin knock Fumikage)

Dula: Yoshi-chan, sorry, I just wanted to come back to my home, but I needed money to make it happen.

Yoshino: You maybe a criminal, but you're not a bad person. You might be a sneaky liar, but, the real you isn't a bad person! I'll protect you!

Dula: Yoshi-chan!

(then Taiga dodge the tail and got up and kick Demaaga and punch it and it attack Taiga)

(then Demaaga ram into Taiga and then Taiga grab it and throws Demaaga)

Yuga: Taiga Tri-Blade!

(then he summons the Taiga Tri-Blade and grab the blade and press the button once)

Yuga: Burn up! Together with my friends!

(then he spin the dial as the flame rose up in the blade)

Yuga and Tri-Squad: Buddy Go!

(then he raise the blade up and press the trigger and he became Taiga Tri-Strium and he does his rise)

Taiga: I'm Ultraman Taiga Tri-Strium!

(then he jumps and slash Demaaga and it use its bullets but Taiga manage to deflect it and hit Demaaga and he slash Demaaga)

(then the bullets hit Taiga as his color timer starts blinking)

(then Yoshino falls after being hit by Ckalutch Seijin)

Kukaratch: You're done for.

Fumikage: Fujieda!

Pedan: Stay put!

(then Fumikage knock him out and stun him)

Dula: Don't!

(then he knock the Ckalutch Seijin out and then Yoshino knock him down)

Yoshino: Dula.

Dula: I'm the best, am I?

Taiga: Taiga, let's do this!

(then Yuga press the button once)

Yuga: Taiga!

(then the image of Taiga with the Tri-Blade and spin the dial and press the trigger)

Taiga: Taiga Blast Attack!

(then the taiga blast attack hit Demaaga and it exploded)

-later-

(the alien police force arrested Dula and including Ckalutch and Pedan)

Yuga: Are they really arresting Dula?

Fumikage: He's responsible for being the device to the aliens and resell it.

Yoshino: Hey, could I have a moment?

Dula: Yoshi-chan, thanks for everything.

Yoshino: Change your ways for real this time. You're not a bad person, you saved me.

Dula: You really think that?

Yoshino: Of course I do. Come visit again whenever you want. I'll always help you.

Dula: You're really like a guardian beauty to us aliens.

(then they laughs until he saw a shot coming)

Dula: Yoshi-chan, watch out!

(then the shot hit Dula)

Yoshino: Dula.

Dula: I'm glad I got to me cool, during me final moments.

(then Dula dies)

Yoshino: Dula!

Yuga: No way.

(then Kurosawa dispose the gun and walk off)

-at the Sky Base-

Yuga: Someone is aiming at Yoshino.

Taiga: Yeah, if Dula didn't take that shot for her...

Yuga: Yoshino would've died instead.

Kurosawa: It's quite unfortunate what happens with Dula.

(then they saw Kurosawa)

Kurosawa: Hasegawa Yuga-kun.

Yuga: Kurosawa!

Kurosawa: I was able to get a good observation of you today. You were concerned, right? You didn't know whether to protect the fitness in front of you or the masses. And your final decision put those precious of yours in danger.

Kurosawa: Hasegawa Yuga, even though you're Ultraman Taiga.

Yuga: How did you know?

Kurosawa: I've grown to be interested in you. That's why...

(then Kurosawa became Tregear infront of Yuga)

Tregear: I'd like you to know more about me, as well. I'm Ultraman Tregear!

Yuga: No way.

Taiga: You were Tregear all along?!

Tregear: (laughs) I hope you will continue entertain me, with your bonds between you and your precious friends. That'll be it for today.

(then he disappeared)

Yuga: I, we'll never lose! Tregear!

Ending: Sign by Sphere

(showing footages of the seventeenth episode in the computer screen)

Ima, miageteru kagayaki-tachi wa nan kounen mo haruka tabi wo shite kita

Kurayami wo koe tadoritsuitan da todoketai MESSEEJI hitotsu zutsu nigirishimete

Kimi to deatta kara hitotsu no hikari ni naru

Ano hoshi to hoshi wa tooku hanarete yobiatte ita

Sorezore ga chigatta iro no mama de uchuu ni ookina Sign wo egaite

Jibun no eranda mirai to dareka ga nozonda mirai ga

Tsunagatte iru koto shinjita nara

Kitto, sono te ga hanatsu hikari (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Yoshino as she look at the camera smiling and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: Nene found a robot which she befriended and eventually got along, but many aliens are hunting the robot, Yuga, I can sense a new mission.
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
Protect the Android
Now shout it out! Buddy Go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 4 18
after godzilla kiryu & other monsters defended earth from alien invaders known as the cryogs. they went to their daily lives. during that fight godzi...
41.5K 526 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
1.1K 25 11
If you were given an offer to be reborn as a hero, would you take it? Would you take it if it meant saving not only earth, but heaven & hell aswell f...
7.4K 46 27
Takes place after the Orb Chronicle series, Monster Attack Organisation, or MAO for short, an earth defence organisation to gather peace. From the fa...