Trap Queen of Tottenham

Autorstwa jaymunni21

Chardonnay already had enough problems in her life, courtesy of her bullies in sixth form. Things take a turn... Więcej

Author's Note I
00 - Hey
01 - Uninvited
02 - All white
03 - An AM 100ft in the air?
04 - The box
05 - "Ghettorella"
06 - Glassfell Park Estate (GPK)
07 - Bonnets
08 - Sunday surprise
09 - Come thru
10 - Five AM
11 - By your side
12 - "A Psychology babes"
Author's Note II
13 - Little Miss Secretary
14 - KFC and Chill
15 - Fairy Hoodmother
16 - Beauty is pain
17 - Angel by Mugler
18 - False pretences
19 - It's you, not me
20 - High for this
21 - Whine and kotch
22 - Welcome to the party
23 - On the floor
24 - Essex yute
26 - Queen of Drunkards
27 - Sweet dreams
28 - Throw in the towel
29 - Take me to church
30 - There's rice at home
31 - Hello aunty
32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats
33 - All the stars
34 - "Wagwarn, my drillers"
35 - Love on the brain
36 - Death by Tesco trolley
37- Sinful Sunday
38 - Nitty whisperer
39 - Bedazzled nyash
40 - Hit the Block
41 - Trap Queen of Tottenham
42 - Modus Operandi
43 - Die Another Day
44 - Useless like yam
45 - Read all about it
46 - The Last Supper
47 - Hungry hippo gyal
48 - No snitching

25 - Going somewhere?

1.4K 78 28
Autorstwa jaymunni21

Friday 8th July, 22:50
Chardonnay's POV

Holding her head high, Anna finally got up from the floor.

"Well are you gonna try come beat my ass or what?" taunted Anna.

Kehlani laughed. "No, I won't try. I will beat your ass."

Storming down the stairs, Kehlani was about to pass Tion but he blocked her path.

"Nigga move! I'm not in the mood."

"For the record, I don't condone beef and drama," began Tion, folding his arms, "but for the nonsense you did upstairs Anna, you deserve all that comes to you."

He stepped aside, allowing Kehlani and the others to descend the stairs. They were a squad of soldiers, ready to annihilate Anna. For me.

Suddenly, the front door swung wide open. In a daze, Eva waltzed in with most of her lipstick gone and a trail of love bites down her neck. She was no longer wearing her Versace dress; in its stead, Eva was wearing the Quiz dress.

"Hey guys I-" grinned Eva sheepishly as she spotted Anna. "What's going on?"

Taking Eva's entrance as an opportunity, Anna pushed past her and bolted through the open door. Annoyed, Kehlani, Yasmin and Katana dashed down the stairs and outside of the house, in pursuit of Anna.

"Shouldn't you guys be following them?" questioned Tion, skipping down the stairs.

"Yes," I replied, "in fact, make sure you look after Tilly while we go."

Grabbing Tilly's hand, I pushed her into Tion's broad chest. Tion crossed his arms over Tilly, hugging her close to him. Widening her eyes, Tilly tried to cover her flushed cheeks.

"Yes ma'am. Let's go get a drink Tills."

Shaking my head, I open the front door and darted down the road, following the distant shouts of Katana.

Eva pointed at an alleyway. "Did they just run into that gap in the wall?"

I could see the back of Yasmin's dress sparkling in the darkness of the alleyway. Swiftly, we crossed the road and peered behind Yasmin. Katana and Kehlani had Anna cornered at the other end of the alleyway.

Holding her hands up to surrender, Anna grinned. "You caught me so now what? Are you going to beat me up?"

"For things you've done to me in the past? Not yet," sighed Kehlani. "I want to check how well your ponytail weave is secured."

Snatching a fistful of Anna's ponytail, Kehlani pulled Anna backwards. Some of Anna's bundles were beginning to loosen from her ponytail.

"Do you think I should record this?" whispered Eva.

"Definitely. I need to give Jasiah evidence of Anna saying she's behind the watch theft," I replied. "Well I hope she's behind it."

"She better be the one who set you up because we don't have any other leads yet."

I nodded in agreement as I watched Eva pull out her phone. We watched Kehlani and Anna battle each other on the ground, constantly rolling on the ground in attempt to try and get the upper hand. Anna chuckled, making Eva and I exchange glances. Why was she laughing?

"Let's stop messing around and get serious," smirked Anna while straddling Kehlani.

Anna reached into her thighs, underneath her long dress, and produced a gleaming kitchen knife. My eyes widened. She lunged for Kehlani and narrowly missed her face, slicing some hair off her wig. Instantly, Kehlani grabbed Anna by the throat. Katana produced the broken vodka bottle whilst staring at me, as if to say I told you so.

"Didn't your mum teach you that knives are for preparing food in the kitchen?" asked Katana.

Rolling her eyes, Anna turned around to give Katana a dirty look. What Anna and I didn't anticipate, however, was Katana's rapid reflexes. I must've missed it as I blinked but the next thing I saw was the broken bottle shattering against the back of Anna's head. The knife fell to the ground. Glass sprayed everywhere like confetti. Anna fell backwards, clutching the back of her head. Yasmin dragged Anna off Kehlani and helped Kehlani up to her feet.

"Like you said, let's get serious," said Katana, bending over Anna. "What do you know about Chardonnay and the watch?"

"All I know is that I saw her put the watch in her bag."

Yasmin frowned. "How could you have seen Chardonnay put the watch in her bag when Chardonnay there was at least one of us near her?"

Katana and I exchanged glances as she narrowed her eyes at Anna. Realising she had been caught in her own lie, Anna tried to stand up to try and run away but Yasmin's arm grabbed her leg, dragging Anna back to the ground.

Katana kneeled down on Anna's chest. "Actually let's start from the beginning. Did you tell ZK to post a snap of Chardonnay?"

"How can I speak to ZK? He's Jasiah's opp from 19th."

"I beg you try lie to me again. We all know ZK's gang is called 19th."

Well I sure didn't.

"So lemme ask you again, did you tell ZK about Chardonnay and the watch?" continued Katana.

Anna rolled her eyes. "If I did, why would I tell you that?"

"Because if you don't start talking, you'll lose consciousness like your best friend Danni," answered Katana before punching Anna's nose.

Droplets of blood danced down her lip. Uncomfortable, I glanced away.

Wiping her nose, Anna muttered, "I took a photo of Chardonnay and sent it to Danni."

"You did what?"

"I told her post it on her man's snap story with the caption."

Huffing, Katana looked back at me apologetically. I grimaced as I shuffled closer to Anna.

"Did you put the watch in my bag?" I questioned.

Bitterly, Anna laughed, making the eerie sound echo off the walls.

"Answer her!" thundered Katana.

"I thought you might like to know that Jasiah visited Chiantí and Danni at 5am in Stoke Newington last week," grinned Anna.

I felt my cheeks warm with embarrassment. The air in my lungs felt like it was being sucked out. Why was I trying to lie to myself with scenarios in my head? I had no claim over Jasiah. I never have. And I never will.

"We didn't ask about that still," snapped Katana.

I crossed my arms. "I said did you steal the watch?"

"He doesn't want you Chardonnay."

He doesn't want you Chardonnay. Anna's words were like a sickle, cutting through my flesh, slicing into my heart. But before I could process my feelings, my hand shot out in a fist and collided into Anna's jawbone. The clicking sound of her jawbone dislocating rang through the air. Anna's eyes flew open, registering the searing pain. I shook my hand, trying to get rid of the tingle from punching her.

"Well damn, somebody woke up and chose violence," exclaimed Eva, switching off her phone that was recording.

We all stared at Anna clutching her jaw. I began to feel the guilt eat me up inside. I had broken her jaw. I was the one who was causing her pain.

"Shouldn't we call the ambulance?" I suggested.

"Bun the ambulance. She can call one herself," replied Yasmin.

"But she can't talk on the phone to them, her jaw is-"

"Since she was full of chat before she can find a way to talk them," said Kehlani as she walked out of the alleyway. "Now let's go back to the party."

Katana pulled me back as we watched the others trudge back to the house.

"Those guys are BTEC street fighters," explained Katana, pulling out a trap phone from her clutch purse. "They don't realise that Anna could suffocate to death without medical help."

Dialling the emergency services' number, she continued, "I don't know about you but I don't plan on updating my criminal record."

I watched Katana fake tears as she sobbed to the ambulance service about Anna being so drunk that she fell over and dislocated her jaw. To be honest, I was impressed by her acting skills. Sighing, she put away her phone and led me out of the alley, towards Tion's house.

Ten minutes later, we were awkwardly staring at each other across the kitchen island.

"Listen, I didn't hear about Jasiah linking Chiantí but I know ZK got stabbed in a Stoke Newington bar last week so I'll find out about it for you," said Katana quietly. "Anna was probably lying."

"Thanks but why you being so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"Well it looks like I owe you an apology."

She set down two empty shot glasses on the table and grabbed a bottle of alcohol.

Pouring some alcohol in, Katana began, "At first I didn't trust you because females are tapped in general then I simply didn't like you because you made feel Jasiah vulnerable."

"Is it every day you must say mean things to me?"

Rolling her eyes, she continued, "After Kehlani spoke to me, I believed your innocence until I saw ZK post you but now I know I misjudged you and for that I'm sorry."

Wearily, I picked up the shot glass and sniffed it. It smelt sweet like honey. Maybe it won't taste bad this time. Swinging our heads back, we gulp down the liquid. I choke on it as I feel the burn in my throat, making Katana laugh.

"How come people enjoy alcohol even though it tastes bad?" I moan.

"People don't drink because it's alcohol. They drink to escape reality. They drink to forget the pain," explained Katana as she opened the kitchen door.

Katana and I strolled outside to the swimming pool where our friends were crowded around Tion on a nearby table.

"You're Jamaican? I thought you were Ghanaian," exclaimed Yasmin.

"Whatever made you think I'm Ghanaian?" frowned Tion.

"Long story short, I was snooping in your fridge for munch and I saw a boiled egg in a bowl of rice."

"I mean you do have a big batty," added Tilly.

"Big batty? It's muscles from banging gym."

"Of course it is," muttered Katana, making Tion side-eye her.

"Okay but what about the egg," continued Tilly.

"My mum is doing some diet thing with protein, the eggs have nothing to do with me," replied Tion.

"So you're actually not Ghanaian?"

"No, you discombobulated dickhead," huffed Tion. "Do I need to drink magnum and hold a zoot for you to believe that I'm Jamaican?"

"Maybe if you gave me some roti and more Wray and Nephew's I might," grinned Tilly.

"Mum's life, if you weren't leng Tilly, I'd throw you in the pool."

Bashful, Tilly glanced away as Tion bit his lip. He cupped Tilly's chin, making her face him again.

Katana sighed. "Okay, I'm gonna cut because I just remembered I need to mop the ceiling inside."

Humming in agreement, we all head back into the kitchen to give Tilly and Tion privacy.

"Aww, I just realised their names both start with T. How cute," smiled Yasmin as she not so discreetly pulled up the kitchen's window blinds to look at them.

Slapping the back of Yasmin's head, Kehlani dragged Yasmin away from the window. For some reason, my mind travelled back to Anna. Her jaw was dislocated but now we know that ZK didn't really post me on his story. However, Anna never explicitly mentioned stealing Jasiah's watch or setting me up. Would Jasiah let me go free with the video that Eva had recorded tonight?

"What's on your mind?" asked Eva quietly.

"Anna and being Jasiah's secretary," I replied. "Honestly, I just want to drink more to forget about Jasiah and how I'll probably miss uni this September because I have to work for him."

"Well, I just want to drink so please could you pass us two Echo Falls Katana?"

Hesitantly, Katana handed Eva a bottle.

As Katana gave me a bottle, she whispered, "We'll figure out who framed you. For your sake and Jasiah's."

Nodding my head in gratitude, Eva and I clicked our bottles together and drank as fast as we could. I suppose I also wanted to forget reality.

Fifteen minutes later , I felt myself jumping onto the kitchen island and began to dance to Sean Paul. Hauling up Eva beside me, we started twerking together. In the corner of the kitchen, Katana was shaking our head at us.

Grinning, I scanned the kitchen. Faces looked slightly blurred but I could make out Tilly's head full of black, 3c curls beside Kehlani and Yaz. On the other side of the kitchen, Tion was talking to a group of his friends. I exchanged glances with Eva. She knew what I was thinking.

"Tillyyy! Come dance with us," I squealed.

Tilly shrugged her shoulders as she climbed on the island. Meanwhile, Eva was dragging Tion over and pulled out a chair for him to sit down on beside us. I leaned over to the iMac connected to the speakers and changed the song to All The Time by Jeremih. I held Tilly's waist, encouraging her to whine. Tion couldn't help smirking as he observed us with raised eyebrows. Then Eva held her hand out to Tilly for her to step down and sit on Tion's lap. Jumping off the island, I watched them stare into each other's eyes as Tilly's hips slowly moved and wrap her arms around him. I smiled to myself. I guess I was able to keep my promise to Tilly.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Friday 8th July, 23:30
Jasiah's POV

I watched Grimz walk out of Stacy's yard towards my car. Imagine hosting a house party and leaving the door unlocked. Could never be me.

"Are they in there?"

"Nah man," replied Grimz, slamming his car door shut and rolling down his window. "We need to try Tion's or the other yute's yard."

"How are we supposed to know which house to go to? We can't just be wasting petrol like this," groaned Jayda.

I heard Stacy's front door open again and I saw a petite girl jog towards us. She was wearing a tight fitting, cut out jumpsuit that had more cut outs than actual cloth.

Bending down to Grimz window, the girl asked, "Were you looking for a girl called Chardonnay?"

"Yeah," I grinned. "We're looking for her."

She turned around and looked at me. Her lips parted as her eyes roamed my face.

"Oh my goodness, are you Jsplash?"

"Yeah, why does it matter to you though?"

"I'm Stacy and I'm the host of the party. You can come inside if you want with your friend."

I heard Jayda snort inside Grimz's car.

"And why would I wanna come inside your houseparty?"

"Well there's other things you could come inside," smirked Stacy. "I could make it worth your night."

Now this time, it was Grimz scoffing in disbelief.

Glancing over at Grimz, Stacy continued, "I could make coming to my motive, worth both your nights."

Jayda squinted at her. "I promise you, he won't shag."

"Well it's his loss, I could've show him how it feels to fuck a pussy wetter than the Thames," sighed Stacy. "Anyway, I just came to tell you that I saw a snap of Chardonnay fighting a girl at Tion's."

"And I'm sure your pussy stinks like the Thames - dirty," hissed Jayda as she opened her car door.

"Jayda, let it go. She's not worth your time," explained Grimz as he squeezed her thigh. "Stacy, listen broski, I don't do flat batty babes, especially those who wear clothes like that."

Bursting out with laughter, I reversed away and accelerated out of Stacy's road with Grimz following behind me. Soon after I was left alone in silence with my thoughts. Millions of questions tortured my mind as I was unable to answer them. Chardonnay fought someone? Did she win? Was Kehlani safe? Was Kehlani even still with Chardonnay?

Eventually, I found myself driving along the road behind Tion's house. My car's headlights illuminated a group of people smoking beside the road. I briefly scanned each face with my eyes and caught sight of Yasmin. Her eyes locked onto mine for a split second, filled with fear, before she dashed through the door of the back garden. Rolling my eyes, I considered the fact that she had probably gone back inside to warn the girls to run away. It's almost amusing because as far as I'm aware, humans wearing heels and long prom dresses have a 0% chance of outrunning a car.

I turned around the corner and continued to drive to the front of the house. Grimz and I parked and switched off the car lights, waiting for them to come out. Soon enough, I could make out Eva and Chardonnay stumbling out of the front door, followed by Yasmin, Katana and Kehlani. In unison, Grimz and I switched on our headlights.

Sticking my head out of my car window I yell, "Going somewhere?"

Shocked like deer caught in headlights, they all turned around.

- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option - Mark Twain

What did Anna do to Kehlani in the past? Will Eva's video be enough evidence for Jasiah to let Chardonnay stop working for him? Find out in the next chapters, don't forget to vote - Jaymunni

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.2K 907 36
Book Based In London, UK 🇬🇧
186K 4.6K 69
Must Read
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
52.4K 2K 34
𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 /ˈ𝕤ɪ𝕟ə/ 𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟�...