Sanders Sides oneshot book (p...

By ParkerUwUForever

I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here! More

Info and requests
Thomas X Roman (requested)
demus/dukeceit fluff
Thomas X Virgil (requested)
Moxiety smut
remus
Romulus X Janus (requested)
idk, moceit royality analogical lamp?
intrulogical
analogical
intrulogicality smut
prinxiety
Virgil
Patton X any/all
anxceitmus (requested)
loceit (requested)
logicality
EEEEEEEEEE!
LxPxJ
prinxiety and demus fluff
Analogical fluff
Logicality prinxiety demus
Analogical angst
logicality
DLAMP
moceit fluff
Family/human AU headcanons
Kind of a chapter but not really
Clearing it up/small vent
intruality
demus
dukexiety
moceit and remile
intrulogical
logicality and Virgil angst/fluff
anxceitmus smut (requested)
analogical angst/fluff
dukexiety fluff
dukexiety pt2
analogical
Patton angst
logince fluff
intruality smut/fluff/slight angst
analogicality (vent chapter)
Roman angst
stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)
Patton/moceit angst/fluff
Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff
Hey!
QnA because why not
QnA answers
desleep (old request)
Roman X Remy (old request)
moceit logince and dukexiety
moxiety smut (request)
Logicality (vent chapter)
intruloceit
Prinxiety angst
Logan Angst
prinxiety (requested)
anxceitmus
demus smut
A/N (update)
intrulogicality/patton angst/vent chapter
virgil angst/analogical fluff
Logan angst(requested)
Vent Chapter- Virgil angst
Logan angst/Remus angst
Wholesome baby Patton
analogicality angst
intrulogical smutty fluff
demus
angsty Patton
Request update
platonic intrumoceit
plationic moxiety angst/fluff
Patton angst
Virgil
Prinxiety
moceit smut
Virgil/intrulogical
Logan angsty fluff
Moxiety angst/platonic royality fluff
Dares for sides
Hey guys
creativitwins angst
platonic moxiety fluff
creativitwins comfort fluff
prinxiety smut
Angst
twins angst/fluff/comfort
moxiety
Virgil and Janus angst
logicality and Prinxiety
Virgil angst
intrulogical (requested)
roceit
analogical (requested)
analogical
Janus (requested)
analogical
moceit (requested)
Logicality Demus Prinxiety
DRLAMPT
Virgil/logicality
creativitwins fluff

anxciet/patton

1.3K 25 27
By ParkerUwUForever

Murder
Blood
Very detailed descriptions of murder and disposing of the body
Alot of stuff like that
Bullying mentions
Someone takes unconsented nudes of Patton
Cops and shiz
Just alot of weird stuff?
Patton grinds and seduces a boy before stabbing him

Patton, the innocent little darling in grade 10, age 16. The sweet little gay boy, the cheerleader. The sweetest person ever.

His parents, Virgil and Janus, were very different. Both were mass murderers. Both overprotective with anger issues. Janus was easier to anger and liked killing more and was more protective, but if you did anything to harm Patton Virgil would not hesitate to slit your throat

So when Patton called them crying, they both got angry. They stormed into the school and found their son, crying and bruised. He rushed over to them and hugged Virgil tightly, crying into his shirt. He was wearing his her uniform, a black and red top with skorts (I believe that's the word for a skirt with shorts instead of nothing underneath it)

"Baby what happened?" Virgil whispered, holding his sons face in hands. Patton sniffled and wiped his tears.

"A boy hurt me because I'm on the cheer team," Patton told them. "He pushed me and punched me and called me a bunch of mean names,"

"I'll kill him," Janus growled. Patton hugged him dads and Virgil held him close, stroking his dirty blond hair and kissing his head.

"Are you alright?" He whispered.
"Yeah...I'm fine. It just hurt," Patton told them.

Janus brushed his sons hair from his eyes and looked at the purple and blue mark under his eye, showing he'd been punched there.

"I'll say it again, I'll kill him," Virgil sighed at his husbands intensity.
"I've told you, not while Patton is home," he hissed.

That night, Patton was up to get a drink and saw Virgil and Janus at the table. Janus was sharpening a knife and Virgil was looking up something on his laptop.

"Daddy? Papa?" Patton asked softly.
"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Virgil said sweetly. Patton shurgged and went over, sitting on his lap and cuddling into him.

"Are you going to hurt him?" He asked softly.
"No body beats up my baby for being gay and doing what he loves," Janus growled.
"Ok," Patton said tiredly, closing his eyes. He wasnt bothered by his parents being 'not so great people'

It was normal. They'd been killing since he was born. He grew up with it and it didnt shock him when he came home to find Virgil cleaning up blood or find a bloody tool somewhere. He usually just washed it and helped however he could.

Besides, they only killed those who deserved it or made them angry.

Well, except when Janus was having a bad day and killed the barista at Starbucks for spelling his name wrong even though he'd told him how.

Patton fell asleep on Virgils lap so he was carried to bed.

"Are we really going to kill a 17 year old for bullying our son?"
"Yes," Janus put his knife on his belt and grabbed the things they'd need. Gloves, masks, black beanies and both of them got black leather jackets and boots.

"Ok. It's after midnight, he should he awake if hes like other 17 year olds," Janus told Virgil as they got into their car.

"Heres the address," Virgil gave it to his husband.

They drove to the house and wearing their gloves, silently unlocked the backdoor and crept inside. Both had guns and Janus had his sharp knife.

"They have a baby. Only kill the boy, not the parents," Virgil whispered. Janus nodded.

The two managed to silently get to the bedrooms. The parents door was open, both sleeping with a sleeping baby in a crib beside them. The next door was a younger girls, maybe Pattons age. She was awake. The door was barely open, they got past no problem. They snuck into the oldest boys room, the boy who had hurt Patton.

But they were shocked by what they found. Multiple pictures of Patton. Some were on his bed. Mostly of him changing in the change rooms or during cheer practice.

"Fucking pervert," Janus growled under his breath. The boy wasnt in his bed or in the room. Virgil got the drugged cloth from his bag, ready to use it on the perverted bitch who seemed to be stalking their son.

"He jizzed on this one," Janus held up a picture on Patton during cheer practice, their adorable son smiling wide.

"I hear him, shut up," Virgil hissed. The two hid in the dark. The boy came back, shirtless and in only his boxers.

"I can't wait to make him my bitch," he chuckled to himself, looking at some nude pictures.

Janus slowly took his knife out and glanced at Virgil, who nodded. Virgil grabbed the boy from behind, holding the cloth over his mouth and nose. The boy struggled in a panic, before falling limp. Jan grabbed the rope and handcuffs from the bag Virgil had while Virgil got the window open.

Patton skipped down the stairs that morning and heard yelling from the basement.
"You didnt kill him?" He asked innocently to his parents who were making breakfast 
"Oh no. We thought you might want to," Janus handed Patton the stack of pictures they'd taken from the jerks bedroom. Patton was shocked

"He had these?!" He almost cried.
"He was going to do bad things to you honey. So we decided you might have fun knowing what we do," Virgil said kindly. Patton nodded and followed Virgil down the stairs.

When he saw the jerk, he cringed. He was still in only his boxers, tied and cuffed to a chair in the middle of the dimly lit room.

"Why did you have such vulgar pictures of my son?" Virgil demanded.
"Not my fault you have a cute little boy with a perfect ass," the boy smirked. Virgil slapped him hard, grabbing his chin roughly.
"Do NOT. Speak about my baby like that," he hissed.

"Sorry loser. I plan on making him mine, whether you like it or not. I'm taking that innocent boys virginity,"

Virgil slapped him harder, grabbing his hair.

"Patton darling, can you grab mommy's knife?" Virgil smiled. Patton nodded and got the knife, giving it to Virgil. Virgil held it under the boys chin, forcing him to look up.

"Patton, how does it make you feel knowing this boy was jerking off to pictures of you changing?" He asked without breaking eye contact.

"Mommy, can I use your tools on him?" Patton asked in an excited tone. Virgil chuckled and lowered the knife, making the boy think he'd be fine, before slicing his chest a bit. The boy cried out in pain, groaning and grumbling insults at them.

Patton licked his lips slowly. He was currently wearing his cheer uniform since it was the weekend and he had practice in less then an hour. So he knew he would have to have his fun quick.

"I dont like that you had my pictures. You should have asked," Patton said innocently, climbing onto the boys lap. "And I dont like that you hurt me. Mommy and daddy didnt like it either. You're lucky they didnt kill you. They wouldnt make it pretty and painless," Patton spoke in an almost seductive tone. "But if I have my way with you, maybe you'll enjoy it. At least at first," Patton giggled.

He saw the others face red, feelings his erection.
"Aw, do you like that?" Patton giggled.

"I'm going to finish breakfast with daddy," Virgil kissed Pattons head, glared at the boy and walked back upstairs.

"If you want to take my virginity, you better be nice and gentle with me," Patton said seductively. "Or maybe I'll take control, I doubt you could do anything like this,"

The erection against him was firm and hard, making him giggle

"What are you going to do to me," the boy growled.

"Carl, right?" The boy nodded. "Well Carl. I'm going to do whatever I want with you. Punish you for taking such explicit pictures of me without my permission. Besides...wouldnt the real thing be so much better?"

Carl gulped and nodded.
"No more mister tough guy?" Patton leaned down to his neck and kissed it softly, licking a strip before leaving a soft bite.

Carl couldnt believe this was happening, this was his literal wet dream. Besides the fact he was kidnapped cut and threatened, plus chained to a chair.

"I'll have fun with you," Patton giggled. He kept kissing and biting at his skin. Carl loved the feeling.

When suddenly it all stopped and was replaced with pain.

Pattons eyes grew dark.
"I'm not your innocent little bitch. I'm not your toy," Patton growled, holding the knife in his neck. Carl struggled in a panic. "Im not going to let you have something so precious because I think you're a piece of shit and deserve to die,"

Patton got up, glad to see no blood was on his uniform. He wiped a bit off his cheek and licked it off his finger, smiled and turned on his heel, going back upstairs.

"I'm proud of you," Janus chuckled, wiping a bit of blood off his sons face.
"Go wash up baby, practice starts soon," Virgil smiled. Patton nodded and skipped up the stairs. When Virgil and Janus went to see what their son did, they both laughed.

"The hickey tells me Pat teased and flirted, seducing him before stabbing him," Janus smirked.
"They grow up so fast," Virgil smiled with a fake sigh. "Now let's clean this sack of shit up. He can never hurt our baby ever again," Virgil took the knife from its place in Carl's neck and cleaned it off.

"The police will see the pictures of Patton we didnt collect. We should make sure this basement looks like a basement and not a kill room," Nanus said, unchaining the dead boy.

"Right. And make sure nothing suspicious is in the house," Virgil cleaned up the blood on the chair and floor while Janus wrapped up the body.

"Babe you forgot to chop him up," Virgil hummed, tidying up the knife, guns and axes. He handed one very sharp one to Janus, who sighed at his forgetfulness.

"Thank you darling," Virgil kissed him and went upstairs to hide the weapons and tools.

"You ready to go sweetie?" Virgil ruffled his sons hair.
"Yep!" Patton got his bag and slipped his shoes on.
"Daddy is going to dispose of that pervert. He'll never bother you again. I'm so proud of you," Virgil smiled.
"Thanks mama," Patton hummed along to the radio the whole drive to his school. Virgil decided to sit and watch his son as he was gently tossed into the air and caught and did the routine with his friends and classmates.

Janus finished cutting the body into many pieces. Chopping at the ankles, knees, middle of thigh, then same places but on the arms. He chopped the head off and left the torso and crotch area. After chopping off his itty bitty dick, of course.

The he stashed it in a duffle bag, all wrapped up nicely.

That night he and Virgil would sneak out and bury it. They lived in a medium sized town, which was surrounded by forests and lakes. So it was very easy to hide the bodies. Lucky them.

Patton came home about 2 hours later with Virgil, who was very proud of him.
"You should have seen our little boy. He was so amazing," Virgil said with a wide smile. Patton was just heading upstairs to shower when someone knocked at the door.

"Mr. Black, we have to inform you about something that happened. May I come in?" The cop said. Janus nodded and let him in.

"Earlier this morning a boy from your sons school went missing. When we searched his room for any evidence, we found many pictures of your son,"

"What?!" Virgil gasped. "A boy had pictures of my baby?! Patton!"
"No no, dont call him down here. The pictures were taken without your sons knowledge as it seems. May I show you?"

Janus nodded and took the picture, pretending to cringe and actually being disgusted.

"Many were of your son changing and of him either stretching or wearing what I believe is his cheer uniform," the cop said.

"Yes mama?" Patton was wearing an extra large hoodie and shorts, his shorts almost invisible by the hoodie.
"Did you know a boy was taking pictures of you?" Virgil had a half fake concern. Half because he wasnt as worried as he should be, since he knew it was all taken care of and half real because he was worried, since someone had been taking pictures of his baby boy.

"No, what do you mean?" Patton said with a fake scared tone.
"So you had no idea?" The cop asked.
"No! Which boy was it?"
"Carl Johnson, an 11th grader at your school,"

Patton took the pictures from Janus and looked at them in disgust. He faked tears and hugged Virgil.

"Why would he have pictures like that of me?" He said as his fake tears rolled down his cheeks.

"We believe he may have been...obsessed. Or in love maybe. His parents tell us he wasnt exactly mentally stable," The cop said gently to the crying boy. "And he has gone missing. We wanted to inform you incase Carl comes here and tries to do anything,"

"Thabk you very much for telling us officer. Is there anything else we can do for you?" Janus stood, going to 'comfort ' his scared son.

"That should be all. If you know anything or hear anything, see anything, inform us at the station and for a few days, I believe Patton, correct?" Janus nodded. "I believe Patton should have a parent with him,"
"That makes perfect sense. Thank you very much for telling us about all this," Virgil said with a small smile.
"I apologize for causing any discomfort and upsetting your son,"
"Its very alright, now we know he's possibly unsafe and we need to protect him," Janus led the cop outside and when he was gone, Patton giggled and wiped his tears.

"How did you do that?" Virgil said in shock. "How did you instantly fake cry like that?" Patton smiled and shrugged.
"So we'll be ok, right?" Patton asked, still hugging Virgil.
"Yes. Tonight, we're going to get rid of the body and your creepy pervert stalker will not hurt you or take any pictures of you again," Janus smiled.

"Ooh! Let's go get icecream!" Patton said excitedly.
"Sounds lovely," Virgil chuckled. The three went out for icecream.

Patton wanted to be more involved in his parents lifestyle, and now that he'd killed someone, they were going to bring him with them to bury the body.

"Wheres all the blood? There must have been some still in him," Patton asked curiously. Janus picked up a large jar full of blood.
"Drained it out of him like we do animal bodies when we go hunting," He told the boy. "Feel how heavy it is,"

Patton almost dropped the jar, not expecting the weight. Virgil laughed at the adults grabbed shovels. They started digging and burying the body parts in a few different places. Then the dug a small holes and Janus helped Patton pour out the blood.

"That was a lot of work, you guys do that every time you kill someone?" Patton asked in shock.
"Yep," Janus said as they got back into the car.

"How did it feel killing that bastard?" Virgil asked his son with a smile.
"Really good. Knowing he was doing such disgusting things and what he wanted to do to me? Ugh. I loved the feeling of knowing he was gone," Patton smiled and looked out the window at the night shy.

"I'm glad you had fun," Janus smiled.

I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night! If you're curious about what inspired me to write this, it was the show on Netflix called Santa Clarita Diet, a zombie show rated TV-Mature. Three seasons, full of drama, a bit of teen romance, regular romance and murder. Lots of murder and the main character eating people cause newsflash- shes a zombie!

It's really good I've watched it now 3 times and love it.

Love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 202 95
alright first one shot book go! i really hope you like this! (I dont own the charecters or the covor!) DONT READ THIS. I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS LIKE 12...
4.2K 172 21
I will be writing a lot of angst in here but occasionally some fluff. I will take requests (it saves me the pain of having to come up with stuff by m...
114K 2.5K 67
{Currently on permanent haitus} Just another oneshot book! If you have a request, there is more information in the first chapter. *REQUESTS CURRENTLY...
36K 665 52
Read the title (holy shit I put a lot of hashtags)