Drake (not the singer) in the...

Autorstwa Diamonddog9227

Drake Astarot gets reincarnated into the world of Harry Potter. He is reborn with the blood line of a dragon... Więcej

Reincarnation
Chapter 2 11 years later
Chapter 3 Train Ride
Chapter 4 House Sorting

Chapter 5 Classes

709 28 10
Autorstwa Diamonddog9227

The next morning after I woke up I met up with Grea so we could go to the great hall together to eat breakfast.

"Hey Grea, how did you sleep?" I asked her when I saw her coming out of the girls Dorm.

"I slept fine, how about you?" She asked while yawning.

"I slept like a rock. As soon as I turned in for the night, I was out like a light." I said smiling at how I made it rhyme.

"You ready to go eat breakfast?'' I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry. Let's go eat." She said.

We then made our way out of the Gryfindor Dormitory and made our way to the great hall for breakfast. After making our way through the large marble staircase we finally made it to the great hall.

Luckily for us it was deserted and barely anyone was there. The only people who were there were some of the older students from each of the houses, some teachers and the Headmaster.

We then went to the end of the Gryffindor table and began eating. I had bacon, sausages, eggs, hash browns, and fruit. Grea had an Eggs Benedict, tater-tots, bacon, and some scones. We both each had a tall glass of Orange juice as well.

As we were about to start eating, Alduin and Jill flew in through the open window where the owls usually come in.

As they entered the window their claws and mouth were magically guarded. They then glided to where we were sitting and looked at us hungrily. To which I pulled out my own wand and removed just the muzzles so we could give them some fruit.

I gave Alduin 3 bananas , 2 apples, and 3 oranges. Grea gave Jill 2 bananas, 2 apples, and 3 oranges.

While this was all happening everyone who was in the great hall, including the teachers who were making sure the dragons won't attack anyone as per the agreement to let them stay; were looking at us.

"Drake, everybody is staring at us." Grea said nervously after suddenly realizing that everyone was staring at us.

"It's fine, just ignore them and let's keep eating." I said ignoring everyone's stares.

"So don't worry about a thing, if something does happen I'll protect you." I said, to which she blushed.

After we had breakfast, and nothing happened, we sent our dragons to the Forbidden Forest to eat meat. We made our way to the first class of the day.

Our schedule was on every Wednesday at midnight we had astronomy. Three times a week they went out to the greenhouses to study Herbology. Twice a week we had History of Magic, which was the only one taught by a ghost named Professor Binns. We also had Charms with Professor Flitwick. We also had Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall, and Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Quill A.K.A Voldemort. And Potions in the dungeons with Professor Snape.

—Time Skip 1 week—

After we had transfiguration, and charms in the morning, which by the way was super easy, and I was able to win 10 points total for our house. We then went to get lunch in the great hall.

This time Harry and Ron sat with us during lunch.

While we were eating a huge swarm of owls entered the Great Hall. That's when a big white snowy owl landed in front of Harry with a letter in its mouth.

Hedwig dropped the letter in his marmalade and sugar bowl. He then took it out and opened it.

Inside it said:

Dear Harry,

I know you get Friday afternoons off, so would you like to come and have a cup of tea with me around three?

I want to hear all about your first week. Send us an answer back with Hedwig.

Hagrid

Harry then borrowed Ron's quill, scribbled Yes, please, see you later on the back of the note, and sent Hedwig off again. He also invited us to go with him to visit Hagrid.

After we ate we made our way to the dungeons where potions class were taking place.

After we arrived in the potions classroom, Grea sat down next to me at a table. After getting settled in my seat I looked around the room to see the wall shelves with pickled animals floating in glass jars all around the walls.

After a couple of minutes Snape briskly walked to the front of the room. He then took attendance. After he called everyone else's name, the only people left were myself and Grea. and at this time he had called Harry's name before mine.

"Drake Pendragon, and Grea Dalinda. Looks like we have 2 more celebrities in the class." He said coldly.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making," he began.

"As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses.... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." he continued.

After he finished talking the whole room went silent. At this point I was just vaguely listening to Snape. It's because I already read and memorized all the material for the first years, and because at a young age my parents drilled every subject into me.

After he asked Harry the questions we then got into pairs to make the cure for boils. There was also another group at the same table with us but I didn't know who they were. And because I knew how to brew this potion I was able to do it extremely quickly. I was able to do it on my own without needing to worry about Grea because she too knew how to brew this as well. So after 30-45 minutes later we were the first group to finish.

And with all my practice in potion making at home, I made THE perfect concoction for the cure for boils.

I then raised my hand to signal to the professor that I was done. He then came to our table to inspect the potion.

"Hmmm. Looks ok. But why didn't you help the other group that was with you?" he asked.

Before I could answer him he interrupted by saying, "Minus 1 point for Gryffindor."

He then turned his back and I gave him a quick glare.

'I'll get you back for this.' I think to myself.

I then turned to the group next to us and helped them out.

After potions we had History of Magic, which by the way, was extremely boring. So I used my original spell to send my consciousness into the alternate world. I also made it so that I looked awake even though I wasn't. And on the off chance Professor Binns asks me a question my body would just automatically answer for me.

It was now the end of class. So it was now 3 o'clock. After we packed our things Harry, Ron, Grea and myself made our way to Hagrid's house near the edge of the forest.

When we got there Harry knocked on the door. As soon as Harry knocked on the door a booming barks could be heard along with scratching sounds along wooden floors.

As soon as we could hear the loud bark Grea immediately hid behind me. I then hugged her as to comfort her.

Then an even louder voice could be heard.

"Back Fang, Back!" yelled the voice.

Then the door slowly opened and a large hairy man appeared. It was Hagrid.

"Hang on, back fang." he said while pulling the large black dog collar.

After he had pulled Fang away from the door he let everyone in. All the while Grea still holding onto me as we entered.

On the outside it was relatively big. But on the inside it was cluttered. Hams and pheasants were hanging from the ceiling, a copper kettle was boiling on the open fire, and in the corner stood a massive bed with a patchwork quilt over it.

"Make yerselves at home," said Hagrid, letting go of Fang, who bounded straight at Ron and started licking his ears.

After we sat down Harry began introductions.

"As for introductions, this is Ron," Harry told Hagrid, who was pouring boiling water into a large teapot and putting rock cakes onto a plate.

"Another Weasley, eh?" said Hagrid, glancing at Ron's freckles. I spent half me life chasin' yer twin brothers away from the forest."

"And this is Grea Dalinda and Drake Pendragon." he said.

"By God. Is it true? 'Re yeh relly pert of the Dalinda 'n Pendregen house?" he asked, surprised.

(A/N sorry for Hagrids lines. The parts where I add are gonna not be consistent.)

"Yes we are. And must I say it's a pleasure to meet Hogwarts Gamekeeper." I say bowing.

"My, yer quite polite. but as expected frem the heir ter the Pendregen house." Hairid complimented.

"Here, have a Rock cake." He said, handing us a plate.

The rock cakes were shapeless lumps with raisins, they were pretty bland and didn't have a lot of taste to them. As we ate the rock cakes Harry and Ron told Hagrid about their first week while Grea and I said a few things here and there.

The funniest part was when Hagrid called Filch an "Old git."

"An' as fer that cat, Mrs. Norris, I'd like ter introduce her to Fang sometime. D'yeh know, every time I go up ter the school, she follows me everywhere? Can't get rid of her -- Fitch puts her up to it."

Harry told Hagrid about Snape's lesson. Hagrid, like Ron, told Harry not to worry about it, that Snape hardly liked any of the students.

"But he seemed to really hate me." Harry said.

"Rubbish!" said Hagrid. "Why should he?"

After Harry read the newspaper he tried talking to Hagrid about it. But he quickly changed the subject.

"How's yer brother Charlie?" Hagrid asked Ron. "I liked him a lot -- great with animals."

"Hagrid!" said Harry, "that Gringotts break-in happened on my birthday! It might've been happening while we were there!"

"Hey Grea, want some Orange Juice?" I whispered to her.

"Um...Sure." she whispered back.

I then turned my back to everyone so they couldn't see what I was doing and pulled out a container of OJ and a small cup.

"Here you go." I whispered, handing her a small cup.

While handing her the cup our hands touched. Her face turned red and she quickly grabbed the cup and turned away from me.

'Why is her face red?' I think to myself.

"Are you catching a cold?" I asked her, feeling her forehead.

Her face instanlty turned redder and her face began heating up.

"Nononono...I'm fine. It's just hot." she stammered.

"If you say so." I said.

She then sipped her OJ in silence, face still red.

After talking for a bit longer we left his house and went back to the castle for dinner, pockets filled to the brim with rock cakes. Well, except me and Grea. I put them in my inventory.

On our way up I didn't notice Grea staring at my back from behind embarrassed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7K 252 12
┆┆𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!𝒐𝒄 ┆┆ 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂,𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒎𝒑�...
253 8 21
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...
Allea Autorstwa Ruji

General Fiction

838K 30.5K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...
2.8K 53 28
In a story which you got reincarnated as a spider?! Got reincarnated in a world where magic exist! Where different kind of creatures exist, raging f...