Orion's Belt | d.m

By haruhiifowl

"I know that you're not used to this but will you let me teach you? Try not to wander off too much don't let... More

Cast
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
1.37
1.38
1.39
1.40
1.41
1.42
1.43
1.44
1.45
1.46
epilogue

1.31

1.3K 68 30
By haruhiifowl

a/n: this chapter contains some violence and blood. please read at your discretion!

The next morning, I awoke with a loud banging on my door. I groaned, sliding out of the bed and opened the door to see a frantic Poppy mid knock.

"Merlin, Poppy...what time is it..?"

"Lady Clover! He's here! And the..the bad men.." I frowned, rubbing my eyes again.

"Who?"

"The Dark Lord." He hissed. My eyes widened. "He..he wants you and Master Draco present..Master Draco is already downstairs." I nodded quickly shutting my door.

I changed quickly, placing my hair up in a messy bun. I opted for just some jeans and a black turtleneck, sliding my wand in my pocket. I pulled on a black windbreaker as I rushed out the door. I could hear the chatter coming from the dining room as I slowed my pace, walking inside. Draco was sitting beside his father, stiff and silent. His eyes darted to meet mine as he seemed to relax, nodding a greeting my way. I nodded slightly going over towards the empty seat across from him. Rowle was already seated, eyes closed.

"Morning Rowle." I whispered as he looked at me, a slight smile on his lips.

"Morning Clover. How was your trip yesterday?"

"Good. Thank you for the burial stone and the wreath." He grinned, chuckling.

"I always forget how beautiful your hometown is. Makes me forget everything." I smiled. That's exactly what Draco said. "But Chloe.." I looked up at Rowle. He never said my name unless it was absolutely dire. "You'll need to make a choice today." My eyes widened.

"What?" He looked at me slightly before glancing at the empty chair at the head of the table.

"Don't let your father down." He whispered as a loud pop made me jump. I looked at Draco who had been watching us the entire time. His eyes were clouded, his lips in a thin line. The dark curtains shut over the windows, darkening the group greatly while candles were lit nearby. Voldemort slowly walked to the head of the table, looking absolutely worn. It looked like he had aged at least 50 years. Everyone grew silent looking towards the front. I could almost hear my own breathing, my heart pounding in my chest. Why was I feeling so much fear?

"The boy..has stolen another Horocrux from the vault. Harry Potter must die." I glanced at Draco who stiffened. Voldemort slowly lifted his hand holding a complete different wand. "And he will die by the Elder Wand." Everyone gasped, hushed whispers spreading through the table.

"We must continue our search for new recruits, brothers and sisters. A war will come. And we will need everyone. I want to personally thank Goyle, Crabbe, and Parkinson for bringing your children to me." Voldemort sneered as I felt bile rise up in my throat. Was Pansy and Chris Death Eaters now? I grinded my teeth together as Voldemort's eyes landed on me.

"Dolohov." He sneered. I could feel the blood rush from my face as I shrunk away from his dead gaze. "Scabior and Rowle has told me that you have done well in helping their efforts in the captures of Potter. Even if it meant risking the life of your arm. Thank you." A shudder ran through my body as I felt the pulsing in my arm. It was the coldest thank you. "Let's talk more after." He finally looked away letting me relax in my seat, finally. I was shaking. I clenched my hands into fists, my eyes finding Draco's. He was looking at me with worry. He breathed in slowly as I followed him doing the same. He was trying to calm me down. I couldn't even hear anything that Voldemort or anyone else was saying. I hadn't even realized the meeting had ended as everyone stood up. Rowle placed a hand on my shoulder as I looked at him. His eyes were dark as he motioned with his head towards the front.

"Don't let your father down, Chloe." He reiterated as a chill ran through my body again. I slowly stood up, feeling my knees shake as I walked towards the front seeing most of the Death Eaters already leaving. Bellatrix was watching me with a sneer on her lips as I stood a bit away from Voldemort.

"Leave us." He ordered the Malfoys and Bellatrix. I looked towards Draco who was being dragged away by his mother. He was looking frantically between his mother and I.

"Come Draco..no..stop Draco." Narcissa snapped as Draco looked at me with wide eyes. I tried to give him my best smile as the doors closed leaving me in complete silence with Voldemort. He slowly stood up taking in a deep breath.

"Never would I think I would be branding a halfblood but here we are." He took a step towards me as I took a step away.

"I.."

"You smell of Muggle fear. Dolohov promised that you would be ready." I gulped down the bile that threatened to come up as Voldemort gripped my left arm digging his nails into it. I gasped, letting out a timid whimper at the pain that shot up through my arm. He was digging into the scars. "But I see the determination to live up to your fathers name. But the question is - will you live up to my expectations?" He snickered, digging his nails deeper as I felt my knees attempt to buckle underneath the pain. I forced myself to stand still and upright.

"They say Muggles break under the little bits of pain. How much pain do you think your dear Katya can handle?" I gasped jerking my head up at Voldemort. He had a sneer on his thin lips as he pulled my arm closer to him.

"Don't..don't hurt her.." I whispered.

"Then you will do as I say."

A choice. You have a choice.

My mother's voice echoed in my mind. He ripped the sleeve of my jacket and shirt to expose my scar ridden arm. He lifted the Elder Wand digging the tip into my skin. Tears start to fall from my eyes.

"You will become a Death Eater and do as I bid. Should you not, I will kill all those you love in Svetlogorsk." Images of Katya, Anya, and Dimitri's dead faces popped up in my head.

"I..I.."

"You will lay your life down for me and only me." A burning sensation started to come from my arm as I attempted to jerk my arm away but he held it still.

"Please.." I cried.

"I will make them suffer one by one." Voldemort hissed. A wave of pain hit me as I screamed. It was like I was being pushed into a cyclone of fire, the lap of flames suffocating me. My arm was being constricted, the scars starting to tear as I let out another scream of pain.

"Stop! Please!" I begged, falling to my knees, my arm still being held up by Voldemort. He snickered as droplets of blood fell to the floor beside me. Finally the pain subsided but a heavy weight seemed to be lying on my arm as he dropped it. I held my arm to my chest gasping for air. Blood was trickling down my elbow as Voldemort walked past me. I glanced down at my arm seeing the Dark Mark darkly inked into my skin. The snake moved aggressively against my skin as if it was crawling through my veins.

"You will come when I summon you. Welcome, Dolohov." He snickered, apparating with a crack. My body was shaking as I held my arm tightly to me.

"D..Draco.." I whispered as the doors flung open. A clatter of footsteps came towards me, crouching down. Hands cupped my face forcing me to look upwards as I saw Draco's pain filled face.

"Clover..Clover..?" He was whispering looking all over my face and wiping my tears away.

"I..it hurts.." I whispered as he let go of my face and went to hold my arm. He let in a sharp intake of air seeing the Dark Mark on my arm and the reopened wounds.

"You're.." He closed his mouth, jaw clenched tightly. "Hold still okay?" I nodded, blinking away more tears as he pulled his wand out hovering over the scars. He was mumbling a spell as the wounds slowly closed and the blood disappearing into my skin. He placed the wand away slowly bringing my arm up to him, kissing it gently right above the mark.

I let in a sharp breath, biting my lower lip as he slowly pulled away looking back up at my face.

"Don't cry, Clover. It breaks my heart." He whispered hoarsely. "Follow me." He pulled me up to my feet, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the dining room and towards the stairs.

"Draco? Chloe?" We stopped at Narcissa's words. Draco held my hand tightly looking over my head towards his mother. "What.."

"Leave us alone." He hissed, continuing up the stairs as I followed suit. He opened the bathroom door forcing the both of us in as he locked the door behind me. My knees were shaking even more as I leaned against the door for support. Draco held my face, keeping my eyes on him.

"Breathe, Clover."

"I had too..I had too..he was going to kill Katya.." I choked out, tears falling again down my cheek. "Please don't hate me.."

"You're talking nonsense. I would never hate you." He pulled me into a hug, my head falling into his shoulder. My shoulders sagged against his tight hold as I sobbed uncontrollably into him. "It's gonna be okay, Clover."

As much as I wanted to believe Draco, I could hear that he didn't even believe his own words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
29.6K 217 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...
102K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...
416K 14.8K 200
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ...